What kind of exercises ...??

symondneil

Post by symondneil »

Hello all,

what kind of exercises can I do? I am limited to most work outs. I can walk but not run or lift weights because of the surgery on my left shoulder. Does anyone have any suggestions because i am gaining weight like crazy. Before my operation i weighed in a 225lbs a week and a half later im at 245lbs i need to do something fast please help!!!!!!!!!!
[link removed]
mrsK

Post by mrsK »

Walk 7 ks in an hour everyday & you will lose weight.:-6
It's nice to be important,but more important to be nice.
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

Walking is good, as mrsK suggests, and doesn't involve your shoulder. BUT aren't you having post-surgery physiotherapy and rehabilitation? Your physiotherapist will be able to suggest appropriate exercises. These may include swimming, aquarobics and shoulder strengthening exercises with light weights. I have several friends who have had full joint replacement surgery on hips, knees and shoulders - and who have regained full physical fitness.
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

LOVE my Total Gym! Thanks to a special friend! :yh_winks!!!! :yh_kisses!!!!!

Honestly, spend a couple hundred dollars and buy the Total Gym you get in stores, you perform the exact same workouts! You stay off your feet so would be good for you as you say and it's fun to boot!

LOVE my Total Gym, LOVE IT!
Odie

Post by Odie »

symondneil;1287579 wrote: Hello all,

what kind of exercises can I do? I am limited to most work outs. I can walk but not run or lift weights because of the surgery on my left shoulder. Does anyone have any suggestions because i am gaining weight like crazy. Before my operation i weighed in a 225lbs a week and a half later im at 245lbs i need to do something fast please help!!!!!!!!!!

walking

swimming
Life is just to short for drama.

Return to “Health Wellness”