Johnson Johnson expands Tylenol recall

Jazzy

Post by Jazzy »

NEW YORK -Johnson & Johnson expanded a recall of over-the-counter medications Friday, the second time it has done so in less than a month because of a moldy smell that has made users sick.

The broadening recall now includes some batches of Tylenol caplets, geltabs, arthritis treatments, rapid release, and extended relief Tylenol, as well as Motrin IB, regular and extra strength Rolaids antacids, Benadryl allergy tablets, St. Joseph aspirin, and Simply Sleep caplets.

Almost three weeks ago, the company's McNeil Consumer Healthcare Products expanded its recall to include Tylenol Arthritis Caplets.

McNeil said the larger recall includes product lots that could be affected by the same problems of nausea even though it has not received any reports from consumers. A full list of the recalled products is online at MCNEIL PRODUCT RECALL.

Story Link: Johnson & Johnson expands Tylenol recall - DailyFinance
Jazzy

Post by Jazzy »

I just checked my TYLENOL® EXTRA STRENGTH RAPID RELEASE GELCAP 290CT and it's on the recall list. I was going to take some this morning but decided to just wait and see if my headache went away on it's own. It did and I'm glad I didn't take two of these :-5

Odie

Post by Odie »

Jazzy;1282457 wrote: I just checked my TYLENOL® EXTRA STRENGTH RAPID RELEASE GELCAP 290CT and it's on the recall list. I was going to take some this morning but decided to just wait and see if my headache went away on it's own. It did and I'm glad I didn't take two of these :-5

whew!

glad you never took them Jazzy!:guitarist

so glad I buy the name brand.
Life is just to short for drama.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Jazzy;1282447 wrote: NEW YORK -Johnson & Johnson expanded a recall of over-the-counter medications Friday, the second time it has done so in less than a month because of a moldy smell that has made users sick.

And yet you shovel blue cheese down your pie hole like Christ is coming tomorrow.
I AM AWESOME MAN
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

Odie;1282505 wrote: whew!

glad you never took them Jazzy!:guitarist

so glad I buy the name brand.

"Tylenol" is the brand name. It's one of other brand names that sells acetaminophen or paracetamol.

Pain relievers include acetaminophen and NSAID's.
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

K.Snyder;1286332 wrote: "Tylenol" is the brand name. It's one of other brand names that sells acetaminophen or paracetamol.

Pain relievers include acetaminophen and NSAID's.

I'm starting to LOVE this stuff! :yh_sungla :wah: :yh_wink

Return to “Health Wellness”