Spiders

Spiders

Post by 911 »

Anyone else been having problems with spiders this summer?

I don't know if it was the drought last summer or what but, we have had 4 people at work who have been bitten by spiders this year and ended up in the hospital. One had to have some muscle removed from his leg in order to get better.

Noone ever noticed they got bitten. It's not a brown recluse. I'm not sure they know what kind it is or they were.

So my dog started limping one day and I noticed his foot was a little swollen. This happens from time to time. He has delicate ankles and he uses he feet to pick up his toys and to chew sticks. Well, it got worse and so I took him to the vet. He said he probably got bitten by a spider!!:(

I gave him his medicine and he is a lot better but this is just too weird! I haven't actually seen any more spiders than usual but they're out there apparently.
When choosing between two evils, I always like to take the one I've never tried before.

Mae West
Odie

Spiders

Post by Odie »

We have had them here also, I got bit, Mike got a nasty one and our best friend she had one, and it swelled the size of a ball and went on anti-biotics for it.

We have also had a wet summer, heavy rain every two days!
Life is just to short for drama.

Spiders

Post by 911 »

Reckon what's going on?

:-2
When choosing between two evils, I always like to take the one I've never tried before.

Mae West
spot

Spiders

Post by spot »

jimbo;986956 wrote: lets tape one down ,whilst its still alive and cant move ,then get a drinking straw and suck its insides out ... yeah see how you like it spider :thinking::thinking:

spot straps four hairy legs to his sides, puts on imitation compound eyes, waves his antennae about to get noticed and starts panting eagerly in anticipation
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
SlipStream

Spiders

Post by SlipStream »

we tend 2 get em in bouts, I don't like em But unless their big or there are lots of em I ignor em:D

Return to “Health Wellness”