Bach Flower Remedies

koan

Bach Flower Remedies

Post by koan »

I know a lot of people use the Bach Flower "Rescue Remedy", a specific combination of their other essences, and I've used it myself with positive results. I've also used another individual remedy with good results.

They aren't really medicinal. The "remedy" affects only your mental state. There are 38 different flower remedies and the best result comes from selecting the correct one.

Anyone else here tried Rescue Remedy or other Bach Remedies?

I'm just going through the list of questions to ask to determine which one is indicated. It's a cool list. If nothing else, it makes you think about which mental states are not "normal"
Betty Boop

Bach Flower Remedies

Post by Betty Boop »

I give my son 'rescue remedy' for his anxiety after a friend who is a nurse reccomended it. It does seem to work.
G-man

Bach Flower Remedies

Post by G-man »

I used it for my puppy that was terrified by thunderstorms and anything associated with them. It seemed to work most of the time, 'cept when I didn't give her it soon enough, beforehand. It worked better than the dryer-sheet technique that was recommended to me. :D

Signature text removed at the request of a member.

Participate in The unOfficial Forum Garden Scavenger Hunt 2009!

RedGlitter

Bach Flower Remedies

Post by RedGlitter »

What the heck is the dryer sheet technique? :confused: :wah: Rub your dog with Snuggle pre-storm?

I've not used them personally but a friend of mine in rescue who is into holistic medicine, uses Bach essences regularly on dogs who are hyper or too fearful so she can get them to relax and start working with them. I couldn't tell you which ones she uses offhand though.

Return to “Health Wellness”