Losing Weight

Carolly

Losing Weight

Post by Carolly »

rjwould;915243 wrote: Does nothing for you. Hoodia itself is great, but by the time these companies water it down (so to speak) its useless. If you want to lose weight, stop eating carbs, drinking juice and any soda, including diet. The fizzy flavoured water ones are great and to me taste like lemonade or whatever and its nice to be able to drink something that has only 3 cals for 100ml and yet tastes so good.....so different to some years ago.
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
chonsigirl

Losing Weight

Post by chonsigirl »

RJ gave some good advice-even diet soda can keep on a few extra pounds of water weight. Carbs are the key thing to watch, and you can loose alot of weight on a diet that monitors this.
CARLA

Losing Weight

Post by CARLA »

So true Chonsi thats becase diet soda are loaded with sodium. If you have to have a soda make it a regular soda not diet they are not good for you and do nothing to help with your diet. That's what my Cardiac Surgeon of a Brother-in-Law tell me and he practices what he preaches. Lean meats(no fat on them), limit the dairy, lots fo fruits and veggies, and lots of walking.

[QUOTE]diet soda can keep on a few extra pounds of water weight.[/QUOTE]
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

priyanka

Losing Weight

Post by priyanka »

Thanks for the info.

There is a lot of wrong information out there that will make you fatter. For example, yogurt is considered good. But dairy products contain hormones that will make you fatter instead of helping you to lose weight. These growth hormones are given to the cows to make them fatter and give more milk. Then when you consume the products made from their milk, you are consuming hormones designed to make a cow fatter and so makes you fatter.
Monsterhuntlive.
demeanaphillips

Losing Weight

Post by demeanaphillips »

thats great jimbo!
Helen

Losing Weight

Post by Helen »

nothing cant beat eating less and properly and taking more excersise.
Helen

Losing Weight

Post by Helen »

hoxtonchris

Losing Weight

Post by hoxtonchris »

if you work out try to increase muscle mass,muscle needs and burns more calories,also to develop muscle you have to eat!lean meats,fish,eggs,high protien dairy such as cottage cheese,try for afters cottage cheese mixed in a blender with fruit low fat yogurt and /or the fruit of your choice wow!even girls look good with a little toned muscle,dont lose too mutch bodey fat tho,folk look haggard when they get rapid fat loss,and they always put it back straight away.
Helen

Losing Weight

Post by Helen »

not sure how to go about gaining muscle !! im crackin on a bit and i know things go a bit saggy:D but i pick up 55lb bags of potatos every day and i've still got bingo wings.:o:confused:

Return to “Health Wellness”