Holy Mother Of God !

Nomad

Holy Mother Of God !

Post by Nomad »

Woke up with a leg cramp this morning.

I cant imagine being shot would be any more painful.

The only difference would be you dont have a gaping wound, your not bleeding and you dont have to be rushed to the hospital for emergency surgery.

Other than that..........
I AM AWESOME MAN
Carolly

Holy Mother Of God !

Post by Carolly »

I woke in the middle of the night with the same a couple of weeks ago and thought I was going mad with the pain it caused and couldn't do anything about it no matter what I tried until it passed.
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
sunny104

Holy Mother Of God !

Post by sunny104 »

eat a banana! :)
Kathy Ellen

Holy Mother Of God !

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Nomad, if you have a charlie horse in your leg calf....try pinching the heart( that's where the top lip comes to a point in the middle) top of your lip a few times and hold it.....the pain should go away almost immediately.

Feel better..............
qsducks

Holy Mother Of God !

Post by qsducks »

Kathy Ellen;904595 wrote: Nomad, if you have a charlie horse in your leg calf....try pinching the heart( that's where the top lip comes to a point in the middle) top of your lip a few times and hold it.....the pain should go away almost immediately.

Feel better..............

There you go again KE, another word nobody has probably ever heard before "charlie horse":wah:. Can you imagine getting one while in the throes of labor?:lips:
chonsigirl

Holy Mother Of God !

Post by chonsigirl »

Charlie Horse-oh, you get those when your pregnant alot. :)

Nah, that couldn't be the reason.

When you get them, do not point your foot out-like in ballet-I know you must do that also-but bring the toes up with heel out. Don't stand on them right away, unless you want them to hurt like you know what, and you fall over on the floor, bang your head, and have more injuries. Icing does help if they continue for awhile.
Kathy Ellen

Holy Mother Of God !

Post by Kathy Ellen »

qsducks;904599 wrote: There you go again KE, another word nobody has probably ever heard before "charlie horse":wah:. Can you imagine getting one while in the throes of labor?:lips:

:wah::wah:

Let me see if I can google it....

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-are-home-r ... -horse.htm
spot

Holy Mother Of God !

Post by spot »

Mine invariably go if I stretch the leg and angle my toes as close to my knee as they'll go. Before I learned that trick, I used to rocket out of bed and walk hard on the leg. I expect that eventually put my foot into the same position but it took longer.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Helen

Holy Mother Of God !

Post by Helen »

standing on a cold floor can help too, for those in england reading this, if you suffer from this on a regular basis, there are tablets from the chemist called crampex........ brilliant things !!
CARLA

Holy Mother Of God !

Post by CARLA »

Nomie I would have Helen send you some of this"Crampex" :D Until them eat some Bananas. ;)

[QUOTE]standing on a cold floor can help too, for those in england reading this, if you suffer from this on a regular basis, there are tablets from the chemist called crampex........ brilliant things !![/QUOTE]
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

chonsigirl

Holy Mother Of God !

Post by chonsigirl »

Pass the crampex, after one hour of leg kicks at TKD........:-3
WonderWendy3

Holy Mother Of God !

Post by WonderWendy3 »

fuzzy butt;904991 wrote: It's worse during sex and your partner thinks you're making those noises because you're enjoying yourself and nothing could be further than the truth

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Ha....that is SO true, hate whent that happens!!! I should've expected you to bring that up!!:yh_rotfl

I had a leg cramp that woke me up about 2 weeks ago....and may I say....OUCH!!! I wish that on NO-ONE!!...well maybe if Hitler was still alive, but other than that....well maybe that guy that did me dirty two years ago....but other than that......:thinking::wah:
koan

Holy Mother Of God !

Post by koan »

I used to get legs cramps a few times a night. Not the nicest way to wake up.

Listen to sunny. :) Potassium increase seems to be a good solution in the long term.

Return to “Health Wellness”