Oil Prices!!

A forum to discuss the wheeled vehicle that you love.
southern yankee
Posts: 3906
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:38 pm

Oil Prices!!

Post by southern yankee »

up over $16 a barrel. Thank you Bush. Or who do believe is to BLAME??

Attached files
qsducks
Posts: 29018
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:14 am

Oil Prices!!

Post by qsducks »

southern yankee;992637 wrote: up over $16 a barrel. Thank you Bush. Or who do believe is to BLAME??


Those greedy SOB's that's who. All of them are in bed together.
southern yankee
Posts: 3906
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:38 pm

Oil Prices!!

Post by southern yankee »

qsducks;992643 wrote: Those greedy SOB's that's who. All of them are in bed together.
then with the bail out. the RICH will be the only ones who will benefit from this. Business as usual!!:mad:
User avatar
QUINNSCOMMENTARY
Posts: 901
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 4:56 pm

Oil Prices!!

Post by QUINNSCOMMENTARY »

southern yankee;992637 wrote: up over $16 a barrel. Thank you Bush. Or who do believe is to BLAME??


Oh I don't know, maybe China's insatiable need for the stuff, or shut down refineries or economic turmoil, or the entire Congress for inaction over many years.

Right, it's Bush alone who is to blame, the world revolves around the White House.
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." George Bernard Shaw



"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking" Gen. George Patton



Quinnscommentary



Observations on Life. Give it a try now and tell a friend or two or fifty. ;)



Quinnscommentary Blog
southern yankee
Posts: 3906
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:38 pm

Oil Prices!!

Post by southern yankee »

QUINNSCOMMENTARY;993215 wrote: Oh I don't know, maybe China's insatiable need for the stuff, or shut down refineries or economic turmoil, or the entire Congress for inaction over many years.

Right, it's Bush alone who is to blame, the world revolves around the White House. we look on line at hubby's 401K it lost over $2,000 in one day. to some that is not much. to us it is a heck of a lot.:(
User avatar
Odie
Posts: 33482
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:10 pm

Oil Prices!!

Post by Odie »

Doesn't everything have to do with Bush or does he just take the credit?:-5

good dog, good dog!:D
Life is just to short for drama.

Return to “General Chit Chat”