Just Wondering?

A forum to discuss the wheeled vehicle that you love.
dunkin

Just Wondering?

Post by dunkin »

If I was to post a pic of myself on this forum,does that mean anyone can use it without my permission?

I was asked to put my pic on here but I don't want people to take the **** out of me because I may not be what people perceive as "Normal"or using it to make fun of me in childish ways.

I don't want others using my pic without my permission either.just wondering about copyright etc?
spot

Just Wondering?

Post by spot »

You need to ask yourself how you'd practically go about achieving a successful enforcement of your rights if they were breached. Yes you have a right to prevent re-use. It's not much use to you if you don't have a means of enforcing it.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
dunkin

Just Wondering?

Post by dunkin »

Thank you for your quick reply.

I shall think on this before I decide about posting any pics.
Carl44

Just Wondering?

Post by Carl44 »

magenta flame;664657 wrote: I've not seen anyone on here take the **** out of anyones' pic. :)

I only put pics up that are fuzzy or do not show my face, that way they are very little value to others. and who is to know whether it is you or not?

i always thought i was drunk when i looked at you as your face was blurred now i know why :wah::wah:

honestly what could anyone use our photo's for apart from a couple of real lookers the rest are ok and then you have the mingers like me and soberego and wise guy i mean what could any one do with our photo's :wah:
Ali.

Just Wondering?

Post by Ali. »

Mags ur a scream, wouldnt know the first thing about putting my pic up sounds to hard to me.ill just have to let everyone imagine, im blonde green eyes and slim.Let ur imagination run wild folks.:D:D:D:D
Ali.

Just Wondering?

Post by Ali. »

OMG ther's 2 of us.Be afraid......................... Be very afraid.

Return to “General Chit Chat”