Car Clubs

A forum to discuss the wheeled vehicle that you love.
Fibonacci

Car Clubs

Post by Fibonacci »

I was at a restaraunt today and when i came out to my Suburban I noticed a card had been placed under one of my windshield wipers. It was an invite to join a car club. They call themselves "High Rollerz." Trucks and SUV's only. The card had a website and a phone number where i could reach whoever placed the card.

I called the number and was invited to a club meeting on saturday.

Couldn't get to the website.

The meeting is on a side of town that im not too familiar with.

I guess what im trying to ask is; should i go???

Also, are any of you now or have you ever been a member of a car club??
The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
gmc

Car Clubs

Post by gmc »

Fibonacci;472428 wrote: I was at a restaraunt today and when i came out to my Suburban I noticed a card had been placed under one of my windshield wipers. It was an invite to join a car club. They call themselves "High Rollerz." Trucks and SUV's only. The card had a website and a phone number where i could reach whoever placed the card.

I called the number and was invited to a club meeting on saturday.

Couldn't get to the website.

The meeting is on a side of town that im not too familiar with.

I guess what im trying to ask is; should i go???

Also, are any of you now or have you ever been a member of a car club??

go but take a mini instead-stand out from the crowd rather than a follower of fashion.

Return to “General Chit Chat”