did kurt cobain really die....or did he just join elvis?

Fact or Fiction? Discuss here.
sick_of_the_world

Post by sick_of_the_world »

i have come to the conclusion......bcuz my 11 year old sister listens to elvis......that he isnt dead.....how is he still coming out with new music?....same with kurt cobain..tupac...biggie....who else is supposed to be dead?.....who do u guys think faked it if any?
robinseggs

Post by robinseggs »

For real? What new music???
Nature laughs Last
abbey

Post by abbey »

Nope, they're dead!

I can't honestly see old swivel hips faking his death and standing silently by

while his one and only daughter married a kiddy diddling jerk! hu-hu-hu.

pina

Post by pina »

I have a collection of David Bowie picture discs, maybe I should hold on to them until he dies or fakes his death, they might be worth something then......unless I die first and I´ll leave them to him.:wah:

DressUpYourPet

Post by DressUpYourPet »

Kurt Cobain IS dead. But i think he was murdered with the connivance of Courtney love. Evidence:

-the amount of heroin found in Cobain's body was so great at the time of death, he would have been INCAPABLE of lifting a shotgun into his mouth. He had so much smack in his veins he was little more than a breathing mannequin and incapable of movement! This leads to a supposition that he didnt shoot himself up, someone else did (not courtney, an accomplice).

-A member of Courtney's band hole, named Kristin, also mysteriously died after leaving the group.

-Cobain had been in great pain for years, causing him to use hard drugs, due to an undiagnosed pinched nerve behind his stomach. He had recently found a doctor who correctly diagnosed and helped him heal the condition that had caused him so much pain. He was overjoyed that he had finally cured the condition. He was also getting ready to divorce Courtney. The sticking point was Francis Bean, Cobain wanted custody and they were fighting over her.

-Cobain told friends and relatives was also preparing for a solo career as he felt he did not need Nirvana and would be succesful on his own. This is not the type of talk a person contemplating suicide makes.

-Courtney knew of all this and also knew if Kurt were dead, all his assets and money would be hers since they were still married at the time.

-It was Courtney who demanded that Cobain be cremated - Kurt had never expressed the wish to have this done.

I got all this information from a book forget the title, and from the documentary "Kurt and Courtney". Anyway i believe Courtney helped murder Kurt.
mikeinie

Post by mikeinie »

DressUpYourPet;1042760 wrote: Kurt Cobain IS dead. But i think he was murdered with the connivance of Courtney love. Evidence:

-the amount of heroin found in Cobain's body was so great at the time of death, he would have been INCAPABLE of lifting a shotgun into his mouth. He had so much smack in his veins he was little more than a breathing mannequin and incapable of movement! This leads to a supposition that he didnt shoot himself up, someone else did (not courtney, an accomplice).

-A member of Courtney's band hole, named Kristin, also mysteriously died after leaving the group.

-Cobain had been in great pain for years, causing him to use hard drugs, due to an undiagnosed pinched nerve behind his stomach. He had recently found a doctor who correctly diagnosed and helped him heal the condition that had caused him so much pain. He was overjoyed that he had finally cured the condition. He was also getting ready to divorce Courtney. The sticking point was Francis Bean, Cobain wanted custody and they were fighting over her.

-Cobain told friends and relatives was also preparing for a solo career as he felt he did not need Nirvana and would be succesful on his own. This is not the type of talk a person contemplating suicide makes.

-Courtney knew of all this and also knew if Kurt were dead, all his assets and money would be hers since they were still married at the time.

-It was Courtney who demanded that Cobain be cremated - Kurt had never expressed the wish to have this done.

I got all this information from a book forget the title, and from the documentary "Kurt and Courtney". Anyway i believe Courtney helped murder Kurt.

It is amazing how idolized this junkie was. I mean he was good, but come on. He became more popular after he blew his head off. Man who Ruled the World is a David Bowie song.

I am not knocking him, I liked his music but he is not as legendary as he is made out to be.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

mikeinie;1042850 wrote: It is amazing how idolized this junkie was. I mean he was good, but come on. He became more popular after he blew his head off. Man who Ruled the World is a David Bowie song.

I am not knocking him, I liked his music but he is not as legendary as he is made out to be.

He appeared at the time of 'grunge' culture, produced one crap ditty that no-one knew the words to except the chorus.

By accounts, he was a manic depressive who showed signs of severe mental disturbance early on in life.

God, don't you lot ever read anything??

Are you also going to say that he joins that great long list of people who faked their deaths or died in accidents which were conspiricie's all along?

Princess Diana, JFK, Robert Kennedy, JFK Junior, Grace Kelly, Marylin Monroe, James Dean, Glen Miller, Buddy Holly.......... They are all living on an island in the South Pacific (not).

You seemed to have missed the big story in the press some months ago where a man in Florida was charged with spending millions of Courtney's money using Curt Cobain's name. However, he wouldn't be just a clever conman would he? No, that would be the real Curt living life in Florida.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

dressupyourpet;1042760 wrote: kurt cobain is dead. But i think he was murdered with the connivance of courtney love. Evidence:

-the amount of heroin found in cobain's body was so great at the time of death, he would have been incapable of lifting a shotgun into his mouth. He had so much smack in his veins he was little more than a breathing mannequin and incapable of movement! This leads to a supposition that he didnt shoot himself up, someone else did (not courtney, an accomplice).

-a member of courtney's band hole, named kristin, also mysteriously died after leaving the group.

-cobain had been in great pain for years, causing him to use hard drugs, due to an undiagnosed pinched nerve behind his stomach. He had recently found a doctor who correctly diagnosed and helped him heal the condition that had caused him so much pain. He was overjoyed that he had finally cured the condition. He was also getting ready to divorce courtney. The sticking point was francis bean, cobain wanted custody and they were fighting over her.

-cobain told friends and relatives was also preparing for a solo career as he felt he did not need nirvana and would be succesful on his own. This is not the type of talk a person contemplating suicide makes.

-courtney knew of all this and also knew if kurt were dead, all his assets and money would be hers since they were still married at the time.

-it was courtney who demanded that cobain be cremated - kurt had never expressed the wish to have this done.

I got all this information from a book forget the title, and from the documentary "kurt and courtney". Anyway i believe courtney helped murder kurt.

f a c t s

e v i d e n c e

s h o w

We dont go for conspiracies around here.
I AM AWESOME MAN
nirvanalover

Post by nirvanalover »

I just watched a very chilling documentary about Kurt's death. The director of the film investigates the apparent suicide of Kurt Cobain. During this process he talks to conspiracy theorists, Courtney Love's ex-boyfriends and estranged parents who all suggest Courtney might have had Kurt killed.

If any one is interested in seeing the film, it's available on iTunes to download.
nirvanalover

Post by nirvanalover »

It'd help if you knew the name of the film lol It's "Kurt and Courtney"
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Did Courtney Love kill Kurt Cobain or not? - Yahoo! Answers
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

OMG! the things we talk about and consider!:yh_rotfl

This showed up in the whos online page as having a guest looking at it...

Really?:yh_rotfl

And I love nomads post down there... the kid can still crack me up!
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Return to “Conspiracy Theories”