The World Order

Fact or Fiction? Discuss here.
BTS

The World Order

Post by BTS »

spot;918865 wrote: It says I know no more about NWO than Wikipedia tells me. The remainder of my post is my own interpretation of what I've read. It's nobody else's interpretation, it's what I think based on all the other things I know about other organizations and on the bits of history I've absorbed. I doubt whether you'll find anyone else who's come up with the same conclusions as I have. They may be silly conclusions but they're not word-for-word copies of someone else's opinions. I've added value to the Internet by expressing myself.

Which bit of what I wrote do you disagree with, and why?

spot....this guy is "attack the messenger" and **** on his message all the way....every thread
"If America Was A Tree, The Left Would Root For The Termites...Greg Gutfeld."
spot

The World Order

Post by spot »

BTS;920737 wrote: spot....this guy is "attack the messenger" and **** on his message all the way....every thread

I don't think so, he comes over more as a caring sensitive intelligent chap whose group experiment with their own minds, exploring the extent to which they can successfully believe Dr Malachi Z York came from another galaxy (Galaxy 19) with the intention of cleaning up this planet and its various alien races. Their game rule is that they have to believe this while having no belief system, no reliance on faith, and they achieve this by defining every word the man wrote as "fact". Which is rather clever, you must admit. All you need do is redefine the words which describe logic and you can be consistently logical. It's no worse than what the rest of us have been doing here for years.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
spot

The World Order

Post by spot »

Hey, he's one of ours, Thomas Paine. You can't possibly call him an American, he's absolutely ours from start to finish.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Daniyal

The World Order

Post by Daniyal »

spot;920742 wrote: I don't think so, he comes over more as a caring sensitive intelligent chap whose group experiment with their own minds, exploring the extent to which they can successfully believe Dr Malachi Z York came from another galaxy (Galaxy 19) with the intention of cleaning up this planet and its various alien races. Their game rule is that they have to believe this while having no belief system, no reliance on faith, and they achieve this by defining every word the man wrote as "fact". Which is rather clever, you must admit. All you need do is redefine the words which describe logic and you can be consistently logical. It's no worse than what the rest of us have been doing here for years.

Awwwwwwwwwwww Isn't That Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee You Almost Got It Right ... :)

But It's No But Thing ...
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Daniyal

The World Order

Post by Daniyal »

Yes ! What Has Been Happening Is . Proncipalities In Higher Places Have Been Having This So - Called '' War On Drugs '' For Over 10 Years . That's Crap ! If They Really Wanted To Stop Drugs They Would . That's Just For The Public . By This Year 2000 A.D. It Will Be A Requirement For You To Use Drugs . They Will Be Called '' Recreational Drugs '' They Will Be Given To People In Their Food And Water Supply Without You Even Knowing It . They Will Be Given To You To Control Your Minds . They Will Even Go As Far As Setting Up '' Drug Bars '' .

Here Is An Article Taken From '' The New York Times '' Newspaper . Wednesday , May 12 , 1999 A.D. Issue Entitled '' Warning On Risk Of 'Party Drug ' Chemicals '' . And It States ; '' WASHINGTON , May 11 ( AP ) - More Than A Half - Dozen Sleep Aids And '' Party Drugs '' Sold In Health Food Stores And On The Internet Can Cause Unconsciousness Or Even Death , The Goverment Warned Today . The Urgent Consumer Warning Was Part Of Repeated Food And Drug Administration Efforts To Remove Chemicals Related To A Party Drug Called GHB . Or Gamma Hydroxybutrate . From The Market . The Odorless , Tasteless Chemical Has Become ,

Known As A '' Date Rape '' Drug Because It Rendered People Unconscious . GHB Was Banned In 1991 , But Companies Sell New Varieties Of The Chemicals As Dietary Supplements . At Least Three Deaths Have Been Linked To The Products , And 119 Other People Have Suffered Serious Side Effects , Including Coma , Unconsciousness And Cessation Of Breathing , The Federal Drug Administration Said . The Agency Also Warned Against Using Products Contaiming The Ingredients GBL . Or Gamma Butyolactone , And BD , Or 1 . 4 Butanediol . GHB Drug . So By Law It Also Is Illegal . The Products Include ; Revitalize Plus , Serenity , Enliven , Somatopro . Thunder Nectar And Weight Belt Cleaner . GHB Is A Potent Drug Being Used In Clinical Trials ,

As A Possible Narcolepsy Treatment ; All Other Uses Of GHB Are Illegal . The F.D.A. Discovered Two Years Ago That Laboratories Were Illegally Producing The Chemical . The Drug Agency Began Cracking Down On Products Contaming GBL In January And Now Has Discovered That Some Companies Are Replacing GBL With The Equally Risky BD In Products . '' This Article Entitled . '' Club Drug Ecstasy Found To Cause Brain Damage '' Is Taken From The Tuesday , June 15 , 1999 A.D. Issue Of The '' Boston Herald '' Newspaper , The News In Brief Page , And It States '' WASHINGTON - Ecstasy , A So - Called Designer Drug Favored By ,

Club - Goers , Can Cause Long - Lasting Damage To The Brain , Researchers Said , Experiments On Monkeys Showed That As Little As Four Days Of Using Ectasy , Also Known As MDMA , Can Cause Damage Evident Six To Seven Years Later . Area Particularly Affected , Researchers Reported In The Journal Of Neuroscience . Were The Neocortex , The Outer Part Of The Brain , Which Is . Associated With Conscious Thought . And The Hippocumpus , Associated With Long-Term Memory . '' People Take MDMA . Even Just A Few Times , Are Risking Long - Term , Perhaps Permanent , Problems Learning And Memory , '' Dr Alan Leshner . Director Of The National Institute On Drug Abuse . Which Funded The Study . Said In A Statement .

Hippocampus ? Associated With Long - Term Memory ? Humm , Where Did They Get That From ? I Told The Congregation That Attended The Second Annual NUWAUBU BALL How Scientist Were Coming Up With Their Own Chip To Insert In The Hippocampus Area Of The Brain , Which Will Duplicate The Barathary Gland That I Taught You About . Now For All You Who Thought I Was Making It Up . And Said That There Is No Such Thing As A

The Barathary Gland Controlled The Four Highter Senses That You Once Had . They Are , ( 1 . Telepathy - The Ability To Communicate Messages Or Thoughts From The Mind Without Using Verbal Speech , ( 2 . Intuition - The Ability To Know What Is About To Happen Before It Happens, ( 3 . Clairvoyance - The Ability To See Clear . Know What Is Going On In Another Place Or Room Without Seeing The Events With Your Two Physical Eyes , ( 4 . Psychometry - The Ability To Be AbleTo Tell Something About A Person By Holding And Object That Belonged To That Person ;... Well , Here It Is , The Euro - Americans Have Confirmed It And ,

More Than Likely . You Will Believe It Now . Neurologist Are Trying To Put A Chip In The Hippocampus Area Of The Brain Which Is Responsible For Learning And Your Memory . Most Of You Never Ever Heard Of A Part Of The Brain Called Hippocampus Until I Told You About It And What It Was For . They Don't Overstand The Working Of The Brian And The Neurons Inside Of The Brain . Thus , They Have Decided To Call The Whole System A ' Black '' Box '' Which Is Merely Another Confession . They Are Creating A Synthetic Barathary Gland For , Their People . Unfortunately , The Bitterness Of TRUTH Is Living To See All That Was Prophecized Come To Pass !!!

Even Though Many People Don't See Cigarettes As A Drug , Believe It Or Not , They Are ! Here Is Article That Talks About A New Type Of Cigarette That Is Winning The American Youth As Well As Adults Because Of Its Different Flavors . This Article Entitled ; '' COVER STORY ; Bidi Cigarettes Luring Youth - The Rage ? Flavored Cigs '' By Wendy Koch Is Taken From The '' USA Today '' Newspaper , Thursday , August 5 , 1999 A.D. Issue , Pages 1 A & 2 A , And It States '' They Arrive From India In All - American , Candy - Like Flavors ; Chocolate , Vanilla And ,

Strawberry . The Skinny Cigarettes , Called Bidis . Are Luring Thousand Of The Nation's Urban Youth And Worrying Public Health Authorities . Bidis ( Pronounced Beedies ) . With Their Arresting Aromas And Frequently Lower Prices . Have Become The Latest Smoking Fad Among Teens And Young Adults , First In San Diego And Los Angeles And Now Atlanta . Boston And Other Major Cities . They LQQk Strikingly Like Marijuana Joints . But It's Legal For Adults - And Even Minors In Some States - To Smoke Them . And Since Many Are Unfiltered , They're Every Bit , If Not More Hazardous To Health Than Regular Cigarettes . New Research Shows That .

Smoke From Bidis Has About Three Time As Much Nicotine And Carbon Monoxide And Five Times As Much Tar As Smoke From Regular Filtered Cigarettes , According To A Yet - To - Be - Released Study By The Massachusetts Department Of Public Health . '' People Need To Be Aware Of The Health Risks . '' Says Samira Asma , An Epidemiologist At The Atlanta - Based Us . Centers For Disease Control And Prevention . '' This Is Something Really Harmful . It's Addictive '' . Bidis Have Been Around For Decades . But New Varieties Are Boosting Their Popularity , Making Them Similar To The Sweet Wine Coolers That Attracted A Youthful Following .... Bidis Alarm Health Authorities . Who View Them As Cigarettes With Training Wheels - Products That Could Hook Kids To A Life - Time Of Nicotine Addiction ...

Think About This ; They Are Able To Go Over To Iraq And Blow Them Up Just For Bothering Some Small Country , Kuwait . They Are Able To Join In And Get Involed In Everyone Else's Business , When It Comes Down To '' War '' . But They Can't Do Anything About The '' Crime '' In This Country . They Can't Do Anything About The Influx Of Drugs In America . Now Ask Yourself Why Not ? It's Not Like They Don't Have The Power To Do It . America Is Considered To Have One Of The Powerful Military Forces In The World . You Can't Tell Me , That They Can't Take Control Of The Problems That Are Right Here In America , Affecting Millions Of People . Because I Know , That The Reason Why They Aren't ,

Trying To Do Anything About The Violence , The Crime , The Drugs , Etc . Is Because They Don't Want To . They Want You To Kill Each Other . Because That's What Gives Them The Upper Hand . The Ability To Control What Goes On In This Country . If A Criminal Murdered Somebody , The Government Will Take Away The Gun That He Used To Kill . And Let Him Go . However , If You Don't Pay Taxes Or Do Something Against The Goverment , They Will Hunt You Down ; And Then Say They Can't Do Anything About The Crime . You Better Wake Up And Realize That What's Going On Around You Is Not Just Happening Out Of Sheer Coincidence . It's Called Foul Play - All Of The Chaos In The World Is Being Done Intentionally . This Is Not Happening By Mistake . It's Not A Mistake , Except When It Doesn't Go Right The First Time .

This Next Article Is Just An Example Of What I'm Talking About . They Will Come Up With New Things Just To Keep The Chaos Going . The Article Entitled ; '' Cocaine Takes On A New , Hard - To - Detect Form - New Black Version More Easily Smuggled '' Is Taken From MSBET News , The Source ; The Christian Science Monitor , Section ; USA ; Pg . 2 , Date ; Thursday , April 29 , 1999 A.D. And It States '' NEW YORK --- White , White Horse , White Lady ; Those Are , Just A Handful Of Cocaine's Street Names . But The White Powder Could Soon Be Changing It Color ,

And In Doing So . Create A New And More Devious Threat On America's Illocit Drug Front . Recently Unclassified Intelligence Report Contend The Drug Cartels Have Now Developed A New Form Of So - Called Black Cocaine , Which Is Designed To Evade Detection . While It Apparently Hasn't Hit The Streets In This Country Yet . Its Potential Has Raised Alarms . In The Top Echelons Of The Nation's Antidrug Offices Because It Marks A Whole New Technique To Avoid Detection ; Masking The Drugs . '' This New Black Cocaine Frustrate Detection By Drug Dogs . And Does Not React When Subjected To Chemical Reagents '' , Retired ,

Gen . Barry McCaffrey . The Us Drug Control Policy Director , Told A Senate Subcommittee This Week . Fooling The Dogs Traffickers Mix The Cocaine With Iron Dust And Charcoal To Fool The Dogs And Frustrate The Chemical Test . Experts Say That When The So-Called Black Cocaine Reaches Its Destination , Acetone Or Another Chemical Can Be Used To Separate Out The Cocaine . Few Agents On The Front Line Of The Interdiction War In The US Have Even Heard Of Black Cocaine . '' That Because We Can't Detect It '' . One Joked . But He Followed That Up With The Concern Voice By . McCaffrey And Other High - Level Drug Experts ; That This And Other '' High Tech '' Innovation Give Traffickers An Extra Edge And Could Complicate .

The Already - Imposing Task Of Stemming The Flow Of Cocaine Into The United States ... In The Following Article They Are Paying Off Drug - Addicted Women To Get Their Tubes Tied , In The Name Of Preventing Addictd Babies Into The World . Shouldn't They Be Helping These Women Stop Taking Drugs As Opposed To Stopping Them From Having Babies ? Take Notice Where The Billboard Is Posted At Based On The Storefront Sign That Reads '' Panaderia La Fama '' . This One Is In A Latin -- Spanish Speaking Community . TakeN From '' The Washington Times '' Newspaper , July 27 , 1999 A.D. Issue . Article Entitled '' Addicts Paid To Not Have Children - Getting Tubes Tied Nets Women $ 200 '

By Martha Irvine , States And I Quote ; '' CHICAGO - A Privately Funder Program Making Its Way Across The County Pays $200 To Drug - Addicted Women To Get Their Tubes Tied Or Use Some Other Long-Term Means Of Birth Control . The California - Based Program Has Drawn The Wrath Of Critics , Who Call It Short - Sighted , Racist And A Source Of Drug Money For User . But Barbara Harris Of Anaheim . Calif - Founder Of CRACK ( Children Requiring A Caring Kommunity ) - Says This Is A Response To A System That Often Fails To Punish Women Who Give Birth To Drug - Addicted Babies ... Since 1994 Ms . Harris Said , CRACK Has Paid $ 200 Each To 57 California Women Who Had Given Birth A Total Of 262 Times .

She Said Some Men Have Inquired About Vasectomies But Never Followed Through . Now The Program Is Catching On In Chicago , Minneapolis , Fort Pierce . Fla , And Dallas . Among The Acceptable Forms Of Long - Term Birth Control Are Norplant . Which Comes As Capsules That Are Inserted Under The Skin In The Upper Arm . And The IUD , Or Intrauterine Device . Tube - Tying Is The Most Controversial Method Because It Is Not Aways Reversible ... She Does Not Deny Some Mothers Will Simply Use The Payment To Buy Drug ...

And This Following Article Say It All . Taken From The '' Weekly World News '' Newspaper , August 10 , 1999 A.D. Issue , Pages 44 - 47 , The Article Is Entitled '' A Streetwise LQQk At America's # 1 Killer ; DTUGS - The Silent Killer '' And I t States ; Drugs Are Intruding Into Every Aspect Of American Life , They're On Television , In Our Schools And And On The Streets . But You Might Be Surpriesd At What You Don't Know About Drugs . What Exactly Will Heroin Do To You ? What Are The Popular Street Names For Crack ? What Drugs Has Virtually No Physical Side Effect - But Can Turn Your Brain To Mush ? Now You Can Read All The Frightening Details Here In A Fascinating Guide To Street Drugs Prepared By London's

Conferred By

Supreme Grand Hierophants S.G.H.

720th Degree

Amunnubi Raakhptah ( Atum - Re )

Mir '' Pyramid '' No 9
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
ddimz

The World Order

Post by ddimz »

:confused:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>> My Vintage PC Games Blog

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oscar Namechange

The World Order

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Daniyal;920995 wrote: Awwwwwwwwwwww Isn't That Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee You Almost Got It Right ... :)

But It's No But Thing ...

I've read all of your posts and i haven't seen bollocks like that in a long while and believe me, i have seen some bollocks.

Are you on medication??:wah:
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon

Return to “Conspiracy Theories”