The World Order

Fact or Fiction? Discuss here.
Nomad

The World Order

Post by Nomad »

Its a secret society not privy to the average peasant. Do you not think the worlds woes and fortunes are dictated by the very few whom think they know best ?
I AM AWESOME MAN
Jives

The World Order

Post by Jives »

Now THIS is a topic we can really sink our teeth into! Nice one Anewlife! I have to go because night school is letting out, but you can bet I'll be back to talk about it soon.

Let me make a parting comment....Did you ever see "Rollerball"? The violence and the game were cool, but what really attracted my attention was the idea of the world being run by corporations. Sure enough, they united the world and did away with war, but at what price? The richest corporate executives got whatever they wanted and the masses got nothing. (Although they were happy enough with government-dispensed drugs and violent TV) Are we moving in that direction?
All the world's a stage and the men and women merely players...Shakespeare
Lon

The World Order

Post by Lon »

I am reading the book and will comment when finished.
Sheryl

The World Order

Post by Sheryl »

So do the majority of you think the whole NWO deal is bunk, or do you really think there is some meat to it?
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
Jives

The World Order

Post by Jives »

I guess it's common sense really. When you are hyper-rich, I mean beyond wealth... a multi-billionaire. You access power which is beyond the scope of the common man's imgaination.

Can we hope that people that are smart enough to become this powerful use their power wisely> I doubt it, they're still people after all.:o
All the world's a stage and the men and women merely players...Shakespeare
Sheryl

The World Order

Post by Sheryl »

The idea has always intrigued me that there were folks out there who abused their wealth. Also being a christian, and believing the events described in Revelations will some day come to pass, I guess one could conclude that maybe these folks do exist and thier plans could be true.

http://educate-yourself.org/mc/mcsvalii ... pt11.shtml

I found this site when I did a search for NWO, it's interesting so far.

Ok gotta go back to garage before hubby thinks I abandoned him to refinish the hutch by himself. Will be back later to read what others have to say.

my son
Sheryl

The World Order

Post by Sheryl »

ok will defiantly say that website was interesting, if not totally strange and off the wall.

my son
downag

The World Order

Post by downag »

The illuminati-Masonic world order conspirecy is real and vibrant.

It is everywhere moving toward the total assimilation of every person on the planet. These super rich control the printing presses which produce school textbooks and the mass media (print and broadcast). Do a web search for "The Protocals of the Learned Elders of Zion" and have a good long read.

9/11 was done by Bushites for this purpose. Okla. City also. Kennedy assasination among others. You could name almost anything significant that changed the world, and find that it fits the NWO agenda. >mt.net/~watcherrense.com<. I look forward to participating in this thread.

Peace to all;

downag
Daniyal

The World Order

Post by Daniyal »

Lon;132343 wrote: I am reading the book and will comment when finished.

Just A Question I Mean No Disrespect Ok .

You Say Your In The Order Yes ? Don't You Already Know About N.W.O.
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
spot

The World Order

Post by spot »

I can see a book called "The New World Order" by Pat Robertson, is that the one being discussed here?

Or "Imperial America: The Bush Assault on the World Order" by John Newhouse?

"The World Order of Baha'u'llah" by Shoghi Effendi?

"Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of the World Order" by Samuel Huntington?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Daniyal

The World Order

Post by Daniyal »

spot;918174 wrote: I can see a book called "The New World Order" by Pat Robertson, is that the one being discussed here?

Or "Imperial America: The Bush Assault on the World Order" by John Newhouse?

"The World Order of Baha'u'llah" by Shoghi Effendi?

"Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of the World Order" by Samuel Huntington?

What do you know about the N.W.O. if I may ask ...
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Nomad

The World Order

Post by Nomad »

09-22-2005, 09:30 AM Lon;132343 wrote: I am reading the book and will comment when finished.

Exactly how long is it going to take you to finish that book ?
I AM AWESOME MAN
spot

The World Order

Post by spot »

Daniyal;918230 wrote: What do you know about the N.W.O. if I may ask ...

Nothing from personal experience, you'll be pleased to hear. No more than Wikipedia tells me about. NWO is an interpretation of world history. For the interpretation to be useful, various events would have to have been explicitly intended at the time to have the results that they ended up having. If it were true that those intentions existed then the idea of NWO is obviously a powerful predictor of future intentions. I've seen no evidence that the intentions existed in the minds of the people claimed to be inner members.

If it existed then NWO started out racist. If it existed then it's just about possible such a central plank among its objectives was redefined as time went on. It's entirely impossible that when it's supposed to have been founded as a movement it would have relied on the Chinese to bring about the final structure, for example, but that's what it's being accused of these days.

I'm quite sure it's a back-projection of modern popular perceptions of history onto past events. I'd be surprised if the controlling intention ever existed as a formulated plan in the minds of the real-world people who acted back then. I would require the publication of the minutes of a lot of board meetings talking in those terms before I were persuaded history happened that way.

NWO's not bigger in scale than the Slave Trade, for example, and runs for around the same length of time (in some accounts, not the story-telling ones which project it back to Atlantis!). The difference is that the design and operation of the Slave Trade is well documented over the centuries, here where I live and in London and latterly in the archives in Liverpool as well. I can go and hold the original minute books of the board meetings of companies being formed and operated to make it happen and they discuss not just profit but Empire-building and subjugation and the spread of Western "morality". If the NWO, which has equivalent objectives through a different mechanism, is really out there then they've kept their paperwork out of the hands of historians for an unreasonably amazing length of time. That makes me strongly suspect the intercontinental conspiracy over several centuries is all a load of modern-day story-telling.

That doesn't mean some of the actors in some of the events aren't as guilty as sin, starting with the Bushes and PNAC. Why you people tolerate that sort of Capitalist criminality in your society baffles me. What you all need's a good old-fashioned political revolution with heads on spikes.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Daniyal

The World Order

Post by Daniyal »

spot;918346 wrote: Nothing from personal experience, you'll be pleased to here. No more than Wikipedia tells me about. NWO is an interpretation of world history. For the interpretation to be useful, various events would have to have been explicitly intended at the time to have the results that they ended up having. If it were true that those intentions existed then the idea of NWO is obviously a powerful predictor of future intentions. I've seen no evidence that the intentions existed in the minds of the people claimed to be inner members.

If it existed then NWO started out racist. If it existed then it's just about possible such a central plank among its objectives was redefined as time went on. It's entirely impossible that when it's supposed to have been founded as a movement it would have relied on the Chinese to bring about the final structure, for example, but that's what it's being accused of these days.

I'm quite sure it's a back-projection of modern popular perceptions of history onto past events. I'd be surprised if the controlling intention ever existed as a formulated plan in the minds of the real-world people who acted back then. I would require the publication of the minutes of a lot of board meetings talking in those terms before I were persuaded history happened that way.

NWO's not bigger in scale than the Slave Trade, for example, and runs for around the same length of time (in some accounts, not the story-telling ones which project it back to Atlantis!). The difference is that the design and operation of the Slave Trade is well documented over the centuries, here where I live and in London and latterly in the archives in Liverpool as well. I can go and hold the original minute books of the board meetings of companies being formed and operated to make it happen and they discuss not just profit but Empire-building and subjugation and the spread of Western "morality". If the NWO, which has equivalent objectives through a different mechanism, is really out there then they've kept their paperwork out of the hands of historians for an unreasonably amazing length of time. That makes me strongly suspect the intercontinental conspiracy over several centuries is all a load of modern-day story-telling.

That doesn't mean some of the actors in some of the events aren't as guilty as sin, starting with the Bushes and PNAC. Why you people tolerate that sort of Capitalist criminality in your society baffles me. What you all need's a good old-fashioned political revolution with heads on spikes.

Thankyou ... Now I Can See Why Some Say Is Nothing But A Quick Fix To Answer For Those Who Will Accept Anything .

spot

The World Order

Post by spot »

Daniyal;918802 wrote: Thankyou ... Now I Can See Why Some Say Is Nothing But A Quick Fix To Answer For Those Who Will Accept Anything .

You really are a freakshow, Daniyal. Not a word of that came from Wikipedia.

Which bit of what I wrote do you disagree with, and why?
spot

The World Order

Post by spot »

rjwould;918817 wrote: I was wondering the same thing.

WHICH book???
Daniyal

The World Order

Post by Daniyal »

spot;918815 wrote: You really are a freakshow, Daniyal. Not a word of that came from Wikipedia.

You Don't Want Me To Write A Post On ( Freaks / Freakshow And Who They Are )

And I Bet You Wont Find It Anywhere On The Net / Website ) So Watch What You Ask For .

Ok Now Liarrrrrrrr What Does This Say >> :wah::wah::wah:

spot

The World Order

Post by spot »

Daniyal;918846 wrote: Ok Now Liarrrrrrrr What Does This Say >> :wah::wah::wah:

It says I know no more about NWO than Wikipedia tells me. The remainder of my post is my own interpretation of what I've read. It's nobody else's interpretation, it's what I think based on all the other things I know about other organizations and on the bits of history I've absorbed. I doubt whether you'll find anyone else who's come up with the same conclusions as I have. They may be silly conclusions but they're not word-for-word copies of someone else's opinions. I've added value to the Internet by expressing myself.

Daniyal

The World Order

Post by Daniyal »

spot;918865 wrote: It says I know no more about NWO than Wikipedia tells me. The remainder of my post is my own interpretation of what I've read. It's nobody else's interpretation, it's what I think based on all the other things I know about other organizations and on the bits of history I've absorbed. I doubt whether you'll find anyone else who's come up with the same conclusions as I have. They may be silly conclusions but they're not word-for-word copies of someone else's opinions. I've added value to the Internet by expressing myself.

So What Your Saying Half Is What You Read And The Other Half Is What You Add / Made Up , And I'm Supposed To Guess Which Is B.S. And How Much B.S. Is The Other Half . Righhhhhhhhhhhh:wah:

Daniyal

The World Order

Post by Daniyal »

spot;918346 wrote: Nothing from personal experience, you'll be pleased to hear. No more than Wikipedia tells me about. NWO is an interpretation of world history. For the interpretation to be useful, various events would have to have been explicitly intended at the time to have the results that they ended up having. If it were true that those intentions existed then the idea of NWO is obviously a powerful predictor of future intentions. I've seen no evidence that the intentions existed in the minds of the people claimed to be inner members.

Ans ; Right now , As you read the newspapers and watch the news , A One World Order is already in effect . The New World Order , Also called a One World Order , Is the coming in of the New Age or New Era , Where the world will be under one rule and one law . The goal of a one world establishment is not a new thought . The Luciferians have been planning this New World Order for more than 200 Years. The Illuminati is one of the earliest formal organization that supported the concept of the world being under one rule . This '' New World Order '' Spoken of will bring about a total dictatorship within the government , Which would mean The End Of Democracy And The Beginning Of A '' One '' Super - Power Rule . Which will rule all nation . In other words , One World Dictatorship. The following is an advertisment taken from a book entitled '' Foreign Affairs '' November / December 1995 A.D. That welcomes you to the New World Order '' . ( New World Order ; Order ; Re- Packaged Colonialism Read The Amsterdam News March , 1991 A.D.

And After you have read these articles . Take a look at the list of some of the things that The New World Order '' Is going to offer you !!! In Des Griffin's Book entitled '' Fourth Reich Of The Rich '' , Page 54 , It shows the outline plan of Adam Weishaupt's The Founder Of The Illuminati World Revolution.

* Abolition Of All Ordered Government

* Abolition Of All Private Properties

*Abolition Of All Inheritance

* Abolition Of Patriotism

* Abolition Of All Religion

*Abolition Of All The Family

*Abolition Of A World Government

Now isn't this Ironic , That more than 200 years later Former President George Bush spoke of the coming of the New World Order '' ?

According to '' The American Survival Guide '' June 1992 A.D. On Page 44 - 47 , It States And I Quote ; '' George Bush Attended The U.N. Security Council Summit January 1992 . The Unired Nations See Itself As An Anchore For The New World Order ,

Ques ; Why Do They Use The Term '' Order '' And What Is Mean By It ?

Ans ; The rem '' Order '' Simply means '' To Bring Under Control , '' As when the judge hits his mallet on his desk to bring the courtroom under control , He says '' Order In The Court '' According to The American Heritage Dictionary , It states that order ( or''d''r ) n . Abbr . ord . O.O.o. 1.b. A condition in which freedom from disorder or disruption is maintained through respect for established authority .

However , When the term '' Order Of '' Is applied to a particular group or organization . They refer to this Mystical Order As A Cult , Which in reality . Only means that A Group Of People Stepped Away And Formed Their Own Culture or picked out an Ancient Culture. In The Ancient Time , Maat was The Ancient One - NETERT ( Deity ) Who represented the symbol of Truth , Justice and World Order , And Is The Deity Of The Weighing Of The Heart .

Now let me take you to The Bible to see what they use for the definition of '' Order In Hebrew 5 ; 10 The Greek word they are using here for '' Order '' Is Taxis which means '' Order , An Arranging , Arrangement , Order , i.e. A Fixed Succession Observing A Fixed Time '' Doesn't This sound close to the word '' Taxes '' ? That is exactly what it is . This is their way of getting you prepared for '' The New World Order '' If you do some research . You will find out that Taxes is not really mandatory . This is one of the ways of keeping you in '' Order '' Taxes are something that The Federal Government has made up . Do some research , And for those of you who are doubters , I have provided you with some infotmation so that you can see it here for yourself . Don't Believe Me , Go And Check It Out ,

According to the book entitled '' The Fedral Mafia '' Authored By Irwin Schidd , Page 11, It States And I Quote ; '' In 1986 , 99.5 Millions Were Tricked Into Filing And Paying Federal Income Taxes When Legally . They Didn't Have To Do Either , If This Statement Shocks You , It Is Only Because You And The Rest Of The Nation Have Been Thoroughly Deceived By The Federal Government ( With Federal Courts Playing The Key Role ) . And An Army Of Accountants , Lawyers , And Other Tax Preparers . All Of These Have A Vested Interest In Keeping You Ignorant Concerning The Real Nature Of Federal Income Taxes .

They are telling you right under your nose that they want you under control . The Republican Party And The Democratic Party are ran by the same people and are funded by the same money . All the conflicts of both sides are financed with the same money . There Is No Difference , No Separate Parties , Just One . The Republican . The Democrats And Republican Are One And The Same . We can't depend on fales leaders . The so-called leaders of the countries are really here to Mis-Lead You . They want to lead you on a path of destruction . These Principalites In High Places have their own plans . And contrary to what you might think , It does not include you . Conflicts require Cooperation ( Cooperation Or Business ) Of other and money . When you have World Conflict You need Money to support your ideas and you need Money from a World Bank ( One World Order ) .

spot

The World Order

Post by spot »

Daniyal;919158 wrote: So What Your Saying Half Is What You Read And The Other Half Is What You Add / Made Up , And I'm Supposed To Guess Which Is B.S. And How Much B.S. Is The Other Half . Righhhhhhhhhhhh:wah:

No, that's not how discussion works. You're meant to read my nice short posts which I wrote entirely myself with no copying. Then you're supposed to consider which points you agree with, which you think are inaccurate, which you'd like supporting with documentation, which you'd like to follow up with your own ideas. Those reflections in turn result in a post from you which I read and so it proceeds.

Where one of us provides supporting documentation it's conventional to hyperlink to it if it's a web source, or acknowledge it with sufficient detail to access it if it's a physical source. It's also considered good form to trim supporting documentation so it's entirely relevant to the point being made, and to indent or otherwise isolate it so that it can be checked and understood without mechanically interfering with the discussion itself.

Everything I write is in my own words from my own opinions out of my own head unless I acknowledge a source. You can rely on that. You seem to disparage opinion backed by evidence for some reason. What we do in discussion, if we disagree with an opinion, is to ask what justification a person has for holding it - that's the time when sources usually get referenced. You have this extraordinary assumption that sources on their own are all it takes to engage someone in dialogue. It doesn't work, especially when they're not trimmed into relevance. Your idea, for example, in that last post you just made, that flinging an old unacknowledged unedited article at me as a statement of fact might constitute discussion, is a perfect example. On what basis should I take it to be truth? It's interpretation, it's opinion and it offers no evidence whatever. Evidence is everything.

"If the NWO, which has equivalent objectives through a different mechanism, is really out there then they've kept their paperwork out of the hands of historians for an unreasonably amazing length of time. That makes me strongly suspect the intercontinental conspiracy over several centuries is all a load of modern-day story-telling". Where's your evidence?
Daniyal

The World Order

Post by Daniyal »

spot;919372 wrote: No, that's not how discussion works. You're meant to read my nice short posts which I wrote entirely myself with no copying. Then you're supposed to consider which points you agree with, which you think are inaccurate, which you'd like supporting with documentation, which you'd like to follow up with your own ideas. Those reflections in turn result in a post from you which I read and so it proceeds.

Where one of us provides supporting documentation it's conventional to hyperlink to it if it's a web source, or acknowledge it with sufficient detail to access it if it's a physical source. It's also considered good form to trim supporting documentation so it's entirely relevant to the point being made, and to indent or otherwise isolate it so that it can be checked and understood without mechanically interfering with the discussion itself.

Everything I write is in my own words from my own opinions out of my own head unless I acknowledge a source. You can rely on that. You seem to disparage opinion backed by evidence for some reason. What we do in discussion, if we disagree with an opinion, is to ask what justification a person has for holding it - that's the time when sources usually get referenced. You have this extraordinary assumption that sources on their own are all it takes to engage someone in dialogue. It doesn't work, especially when they're not trimmed into relevance. Your idea, for example, in that last post you just made, that flinging an old unacknowledged unedited article at me as a statement of fact might constitute discussion, is a perfect example. On what basis should I take it to be truth? It's interpretation, it's opinion and it offers no evidence whatever. Evidence is everything.

"If the NWO, which has equivalent objectives through a different mechanism, is really out there then they've kept their paperwork out of the hands of historians for an unreasonably amazing length of time. That makes me strongly suspect the intercontinental conspiracy over several centuries is all a load of modern-day story-telling". Where's your evidence?

This is the deal here you can not tell me how to write my post Ok .. And just because you don't know or don't accept my post thats on you .. For some reson your lock in to this thing that what I post is nothing because it from M.Z.York . I not wasteing my time trying to explain something that you read / copy / added to . Your problem is you have something against M.Z.York and his teaching and no matter what I say or post your not accepting it . You take small bites out of my post to try to prove your point . If your really interrested you would read the whole post and you'll find your answer Within The Post , But hey I Overstand you can't help yourself . You Have Been Playing This Game Since I Got Here.

K.Snyder

The World Order

Post by K.Snyder »

Jester;919211 wrote:

The 'illuminati' (the wealthy controlling families of the world) and I use the term 'of the world' generically not as though they have any real power- there is no onw powerful enough to sustain war by proxy, not bush not the house of saud etc. rothchild or otherwise... this idea that these so called players control any significant segment of the world is merely foolish.

I also believe this prophetical activity of the world is thousands to tens of thousands of years away... it aint going to happen any time soon. And when it does occur it will happen in a whirlwind moment, nobody will see it coming.

Speculate as much as you want, its just foolsihness IMHO

Even with the stockpile of nuclear bombs in the world?...

A thousand years seems a bit too...optimistic, should I say?...
spot

The World Order

Post by spot »

Daniyal;919454 wrote: This is the deal here you can not tell me how to write my post Ok .. And just because you don't know or don't accept my post thats on you .. For some reson your lock in to this thing that what I post is nothing because it from M.Z.York . I not wasteing my time trying to explain something that you read / copy / added to . Your problem is you have something against M.Z.York and his teaching and no matter what I say or post your not accepting it . You take small bites out of my post to try to prove your point . If your really interrested you would read the whole post and you'll find your answer Within The Post , But hey I Overstand you can't help yourself . You Have Been Playing This Game Since I Got Here.

We're a discussion board, not a wall to be fly-posted. We delete junk. We define junk as material which has no value added to it. Multiple copies of the writings of anyone at all are not adding value to the originals. Discussions of the originals add value.
Daniyal

The World Order

Post by Daniyal »

spot;919459 wrote: We're a discussion board, not a wall to be fly-posted. We delete junk. We define junk as material which has no value added to it. Multiple copies of the writings of anyone at all are not adding value to the originals. Discussions of the originals add value.

Nice Side Steping . Don't Forget When Defineing Junk Makesure Your At The Top Of The List Ok ..

Daniyal

The World Order

Post by Daniyal »

Jester;919664 wrote: Hogwash...

I Wouldn't Expect No More From You .

spot

The World Order

Post by spot »

Daniyal;919685 wrote: Nice Side Steping . Don't Forget When Defineing Junk Makesure Your At The Top Of The List Ok ..

You see the notice at the top of the page asking for volunteers to keep FG clean of spam and other nasty tidbits? If you apply and get selected then you'll be one of the decision-makers for what's acceptable and what isn't. Until then it's my call, not yours.
spot

The World Order

Post by spot »

Jester;919715 wrote: You volunteered for this? Are you crazy? :-3 Or are you under stop loss now?:-2

It's quite true that when I volunteered I had no idea FG was about to go to war.

My papers say I'm RE-1.
K.Snyder

The World Order

Post by K.Snyder »

Jester;919674 wrote: KS, I dont think the world is going to end with nukes, I do believe they will be used in the future but not in connection with the destruction of the world.

When God decided to endit in a second it will melt, thats not a nuke, there will be no human effort in the final destruction of the world.

I personally don't see that mankind has reached the level that God wants the earth filled and subdued to, and at the rate we are populating I dont see it filled for quite some time. but thats just an inner thought process of mine, dead reckoning so to speak, I have no proof, just my best guess.

This is where my belief in my God has trouble with religion...

"When God decided to endit in a second it will melt, thats not a nuke, there will be no human effort in the final destruction of the world." is no different than the mentality of faith healings...

"Boy dies of leukemia after refusing treatment for religious reasons"

His life began under trying circumstances. Now, at the age of 14, his life has ended the same way.

For Dennis Lindberg, most of his childhood depended on the kindness of strangers to help him survive. A few weeks ago, he made a decision that contributed to his death Wednesday night.

The Mount Vernon teenager was diagnosed with leukemia Nov. 8 and since then had been confined to Seattle's Children's Hospital and Regional Medical Center.

Doctors said he needed blood transfusions to survive potentially lifesaving cancer treatments. But as a practicing Jehovah's Witness, Lindberg refused. Despite his age, he had been declared what is known as a "mature minor," meaning he was considered mature enough to make decisions about his treatment. http://richarddawkins.net/article,1933,n,n

Fore "When God decided to endit in a second it will melt, thats not a nuke, there will be no human effort in the final destruction of the world." to me is nothing more than a parable...

The parable lies in that if humanitarian relations are not improved the world will end yes...That much we can agree on...But the world ending will end by man and mans wicked decision to do so brings about the truths held to be "known" spoken in the book of revelations or any other apocalyptic literature associated with each "religion"...

Much in the saying..."God made dirt, so dirt must not hurt"...

Well God made tigers,..and I don't see anyone going out and smacking one on the lips...
Daniyal

The World Order

Post by Daniyal »

spot;919697 wrote: You see the notice at the top of the page asking for volunteers to keep FG clean of spam and other nasty tidbits? If you apply and get selected then you'll be one of the decision-makers for what's acceptable and what isn't. Until then it's my call, not yours.

Overstand something I really don't mean no disrespect Ok , But knowing you , Your going to take things your way anyway . What your really saying is you want a group of people who follow the same school of though , And it matter not what the subject being posted as long as they agree with this group of volunteers of your . You speak of discussion what you really mean is ( Your Way Or The Highway ) . My question to you is how are people going to learn from each other if your group of volunteers are not willing to read. listen to other point of view . I'm not saying we have to agree , But these game of insult just because one doesn't agree is very childlish . Never once have I told anyone they had to accept what I post . Nor have I insulted anyone who didn't insult me first . To answer your question I don't want to be a part of any group that want to control what people say or do . Until you overstand everyone doesn't See / Think / Have Your Point View , The Subject Being Post Here Your Always Going To Have This Problem .. Now I Know This Isn't To Your Liken But This Is Where I Stand .

Daniyal

The World Order

Post by Daniyal »

Jester;919710 wrote: Have we discussed enough of anything to even come to that conclusion? I'm trying to give you the benifit of the doubt but your not helping here... it appears to me that you dont really want to discuss anything, your intent is to convince us of a bunch of stuff with heresay and loose facts conglomulated into a pile of dung.

If you want to show me some valid info that this so called new world order exisits show me the evidence you have that makes you believe it, lay it out, but do it so that it links to an original source... this site (the great garden) isnt filled with a bunch of cabbage heads ya know, there are some folks here who like to do research (not that Im always one of them).

Now back to the subject at hand:

A draft is an involuntary conscription to serve in the armed forces... this so called back door draft is in no way involuntary, each sodleir knows thier contract before they sign and swear, or at least each on of them gets a copy and should read it before singing and swearing. Once you sign ans swear you are subject to the needs of the army for the durationof the contract with certain privilages for RECALL under several training doctrines and further regulations.

Its that simple, and it includes stop loss, and career elimination and retraining and a myriad of other conditions subject to change.

Talking you is like talking to a wall . So lets end this now . Why waste each other time .

spot

The World Order

Post by spot »

Daniyal;919866 wrote: Overstand something I really don't mean no disrespect Ok , But knowing you , Your going to take things your way anyway . What your really saying is you want a group of people who follow the same school of though , And it matter not what the subject being posted as long as they agree with this group of volunteers of your . You speak of discussion what you really mean is ( Your Way Or The Highway ) . My question to you is how are people going to learn from each other if your group of volunteers are not willing to read. listen to other point of view . I'm not saying we have to agree , But these game of insult just because one doesn't agree is very childlish . Never once have I told anyone they had to accept what I post . Nor have I insulted anyone who didn't insult me first . To answer your question I don't want to be a part of any group that want to control what people say or do . Until you overstand everyone doesn't See / Think / Have Your Point View , The Subject Being Post Here Your Always Going To Have This Problem .. Now I Know This Isn't To Your Liken But This Is Where I Stand .
I couldn't agree more fully, it's a delight to see you acknowledge the need for an exchange of views. The extent to which you've contributed so far has already been productive and enjoyable. At some point in the future you might lower your defences to the extent of discussing the nature of belief as it applies to your own understanding of the world we live in.
Daniyal

The World Order

Post by Daniyal »

spot;919952 wrote: I couldn't agree more fully, it's a delight to see you acknowledge the need for an exchange of views. The extent to which you've contributed so far has already been productive and enjoyable. At some point in the future you might lower your defences to the extent of discussing the nature of belief as it applies to your own understanding of the world we live in.

The Answer To Your Question Is Very Simple , The Helping Hand Everyone Looking For Is At The End Of Ones Arm , It Have Nothing To Do With FAITH / BELIEF / BELIEVE . But If You Need To Have FAITH / BELIEF / BELIEVE / Then Thats On You Not Me .. And As Being Defensive I Respond According To How People Step To Me . Now You Have Be Following Me Around , You Can Help But Notice Those Who Give Me Respect I Return It Back To Them . Now Can We Get Back To The Subject ??? By The Way I Don't Need Anyone Approval ..

K.Snyder

The World Order

Post by K.Snyder »

Jester;920020 wrote:

In short, if you fancy tiger lip slapping, you violated the consistant physical environment we live in and are subject to the consequences thereof. Perhaps God will interveine out of his soveriegn will and make the tiger lick you. I suggest you ask sigfried or which ever one of them got eaten by a tiger.

Why do we deny the healing power of God? It has happened, and there is medical documentation to show what once was a tumor is not now... and no treatment was given. It leaves the issue to faith alone.

Yes but that's part of my point...People tend to take the "God intervention" concept way out of context...My point is is that because science exists doesn't necessarily mean "God" does not and vice versa...Much in the same that if you can get treatment from medicines is "Gods" will in that the divine being of righteousness lies in human empathy, fortitude, and morality, which is all interconnected...Not that..."I believe in "God" so I don't need medicines"...It's completely taken way out of context...You say slapping a tiger "violates the consistant physical environment we live in and are subject to the consequences thereof" but those very same consequences lies in the misguided belief associated with religion...

Jester;920020 wrote:

In all my reading of revelation I do not find any relevance to man being able to bring on nor delay the end times. It is set by God. I do see physical consequences to makind on earth at times due to their own denial of the moral and soverign will of God but thats specific to conditional promises of cause and affect throughout the biblical record. That "cause and affect" is not mitigated by a time capsule I assure you...The act of being immoral is the act of increasing the probability of "Gods will" ,as defined by the book of revaluations, happening sooner rather than later can we agree on that?...
Daniyal

The World Order

Post by Daniyal »

Jester;920026 wrote: A stucco wall? A stone wall? Clue me in here 'a wall' is simply not discritptive enough...

I'm more like a rock wall I think, hand cut and fit together, no morter though, I naturally stay in place.

Danigirl I just think you cant handle talking logically even with a rockhead like me....

You Got That Wrong I Know When I Talking To A Hill-Billy With The IQ Of Three And Think He's Saying Something Slick , And What Even Funny-er You Think Your Cool . The Cow-Boys Days Are Dead And Gone Wakeup To The Real World , Living In The The Likeness Of Something That Dead .

Daniyal

The World Order

Post by Daniyal »

JAB;920029 wrote: Apparently you don't like to read conflicting opinions to your own either. If someone doesn't come to the same conclusion as you, then they are to be written off? :-3

Is anyone else agreeing with York besides yourself?

Mind Reader I See Some Are Worth My Time And Some Are A Waste Of Time . I Gave Some Of His Website In Spot Post On Nubwaubian . I Careless Who Accept / Agree With M.Z.York. And That Go For You Also . And If Your Following Me Around And It Seem You Are How Could You Miss Where I Said People Don't Have To Agree / Accept What Post . Unless Your Hear To Start Something . Some Of You People Are Really Funny ....:wah::wah:

I See You Been Reading Those Cowboys/ Girls Book To LOLOLOLOLOL

Return to “Conspiracy Theories”