Conspiracy

Fact or Fiction? Discuss here.
capt_buzzard

Conspiracy

Post by capt_buzzard »

More conspiracy today.

al-Q'aida was not behind 9/11 or the London bombs?Did the terrorists come from within? Muslim terrorists did not do it.
Clint

Conspiracy

Post by Clint »

capt_buzzard wrote: More conspiracy today.

al-Q'aida was not behind 9/11 or the London bombs?Did the terrorists come from within? Muslim terrorists did not do it.
And the Easter Bunny just got his pilot’s license.:wah:
Schooling results in matriculation. Education is a process that changes the learner.
Hang Man

Conspiracy

Post by Hang Man »

There has been a lot of hush hush speculation that the WTC was demolished. A demolition expert from Arizona said that the collapse of the WTC was a controlled explosion. It would have toppled to one side, rather than falling down. Further more jet fuel doesnt burn hot enough to melt steel. There is more to this than some terrorist hijackers, unfortunatly we will most likely never no the truth.
massagelondon

Conspiracy

Post by massagelondon »

capt_buzzard wrote: More conspiracy today.

well, if Osama bin Laden and many from his family and clique were CIA agents for donkey years - there is a probablity that some of them still work for the CIA or at least are double agents.

If not early morning WTC bombing - the whole Wall Street would collapse in the afternoon. That's my recollection of facts. It's worth to read again newspapers from the 9.9/9.10 weekend - the all predicted economical crash for Monday.

Terrorism always serves well the ruling elite - to ensure they will be making even more money
Accountable

Conspiracy

Post by Accountable »

A good buddy o' mine recently sent me a video & pics of the Pentagon strike. There was no aircraft visible. The theory is that it was really a missile strike.
massagelondon

Conspiracy

Post by massagelondon »

so what happaned to those 200 poor soules on the board and where the airplane is?
Accountable

Conspiracy

Post by Accountable »

Excellent question, as is the question of where is the debris that would otherwise be on display?
Clint

Conspiracy

Post by Clint »

flopstock wrote: Is this a joke thread? :thinking:
:yh_rotfl It has to be.
Schooling results in matriculation. Education is a process that changes the learner.
Accountable

Conspiracy

Post by Accountable »

From what I understand, the terrorists wanted the towers to topple. They would've caused more destruction.
Clint

Conspiracy

Post by Clint »

There was a report right after 9/11 that Osama was pleasantly surprised when he saw how much damage was done. Also, they selected airplanes that were leaving for long flights so they would have plenty of fuel aboard.
sofemme

Conspiracy

Post by sofemme »

Your wish is my command Acc........here ya go....the links.

Where Is The Airplane...That Crashed into Pentagon...?

Don't miss this. Really...where are the airplane parts?

Go on this website and watch this film...do it quickly as it has been pulled off several websites already - and YOU'LL SEE WHY!

http://www.freedomunderground.org/memor ... n.php#Main

http://www.thepowerhour.com/911_analysi ... derers.htm
ComfortablyNumb

Conspiracy

Post by ComfortablyNumb »

What I want to know is - What happened to the 160billion in gold bullion under the WTC? Future Bush campaign funds?

Return to “Conspiracy Theories”