The Grand Conspiracy, or the Grand Chaos?

Fact or Fiction? Discuss here.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

I met up with a group of conspiracy theorists when I was very young. I grew up in an environment where the conspiracy was everything. I studied all the information for years.

Finally, after wasting years of my life on the stuff, I decided that I didn't care.

It works out to one of two scenarios.

Either there is this big massive conspiracy where, whoever They are, They manage the world and steer us from one trumped up disaster to another, or it is the Grand Chaos where Humanity is careening down the mountain in a rickety old bus, and half the passengers are fighting over the Driver's seat..

Personally, I would take comfort in the idea that someone is actually driving this Bus.

I suspect, though, that it is not case.

Enjoy the ride. I'm going to take a nap.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Raphael

Post by Raphael »

Read anything by Graham Hancock and you will get pushed along the track which shows other intelligent species which have left proofs of their presence and actions .

A very sane researcher and scholar .

Other top sources are available but " little steps "etc

You can then decide what you choose to buy into and also decide whether to delve further or not .

In real life I am a very strong and disciplined Doubting Thomas . But i am convinced that SHs central theses are sound .

Of all the Whistleblowers , William Tompkins is easy to access and his credentials are faultless .

But be careful , there are many in this area that are CIA plants and frauds .
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

LarsMac;1526622 wrote: I met up with a group of conspiracy theorists when I was very young. I grew up in an environment where the conspiracy was everything. I studied all the information for years.

Finally, after wasting years of my life on the stuff, I decided that I didn't care.

It works out to one of two scenarios.

Either there is this big massive conspiracy where, whoever They are, They manage the world and steer us from one trumped up disaster to another, or it is the Grand Chaos where Humanity is careening down the mountain in a rickety old bus, and half the passengers are fighting over the Driver's seat..

Personally, I would take comfort in the idea that someone is actually driving this Bus.

I suspect, though, that it is not case.

Enjoy the ride. I'm going to take a nap.

I was lucky. it was early on I disavowed myself of any Conspiracy to murder President John F. Kennedy and a distaste to any conspiracy. I could like though it had great appeal, the John Birch Society lost me when it came to the conspiracies though I believed the Soviet Union was as much an enemy to us as Puiin's reign of Russia.

It was William F. Buckley Jr. and National Review which gave me some direction and unpopular in High School.

Seems our President like his rallies is a man of little substance.
What happened to Kamala Harris' campaign?
She had the black vote all locked up.
Raphael

Post by Raphael »

tude dog;1526647 wrote: I was lucky. it was early on I disavowed myself of any Conspiracy to murder President John F. Kennedy and a distaste to any conspiracy. I could like though it had great appeal, the John Birch Society lost me when it came to the conspiracies though I believed the Soviet Union was as much an enemy to us as Puiin's reign of Russia.

It was William F. Buckley Jr. and National Review which gave me some direction and unpopular in High School.

Seems our President like his rallies is a man of little substance.

A strange reply . It means you have given up thinking .

In real life there is no such thing as Conspiracy Theory . It simply is a term thought up by the CIA in 1947 and weaponised to pour ridicule on those that came too close to agendas which were supposed to be secret .

People need to question everything and everyone around them . And the more so since the MSM has been weaponised by the Intelligence Agencies as they work for the Deep State

Just asking sensible questions is what has driven our species forward .

To be frightened of querying matters because you will sometimes be mistaken is cowardly .

And actually the height of intellectual laziness .
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Raphael;1526648 wrote: A strange reply . It means you have given up thinking .

[...] To be frightened of querying matters because you will sometimes be mistaken is cowardly .

And actually the height of intellectual laziness .You ain't seen nothing yet.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Raphael

Post by Raphael »

Ahso!;1526651 wrote: You ain't seen nothing yet.

Believe you me , I have .

I have met many Americans . Far too many !!!!

Return to “Conspiracy Theories”