Conspiracy to Distroy Western Culture

Fact or Fiction? Discuss here.
john8pies

Post by john8pies »

For as far back as I can remember, there has always been an international `Zionist conspiracy` which can be `proved` by the way that Jews regard themselves as the `chosen people`, `stole Palestinian homelands`, and `achieved positions of prominence in banking and entertainment and media` etc. I think Shakespeare himself was anti-semitic (apparently he thought a Jewish usurer had cheated him , hence his portrayal of Shylock in The Merchant of Venice) whilst one well-known 20th century dictator told his people that the Jews were trying to destroy Germany from within. Some things never change!
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

Its the Muslims I'd fear most. Send them all back to the Mid East.
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

Asian-American wrote: The problem is that they don't have a Middle East: it's owned by America/Israel. Constant attacks on them from America/Israel has left them with nothing but to leave and move to other countries.That's Bullsh1t
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

Asian-American wrote: Of course, I don't mean to imply that only Whites are guilty of genocide: all races have done it, even today. The White minority in Zimbabwe for example are being killed off by the Black majority by violent means, even the white children there: burning them alive, hacking the children into pieces, and so forth. Ghengas Khan's genocide of everyone, the Jews killing of Arabs, and so forth. Everyone loves to do genocide.Start with Amin Big Da Da in Uganda & Pol Pot
Clint

Post by Clint »

Israel 2004 population......... 6,000,000

Iraq 2004 population alone 25,000,000

Israel in square miles...less than 10,000 until they give more away

Arab occupied land...about 5,000,000 square miles

What are people afraid of?
Schooling results in matriculation. Education is a process that changes the learner.
gimli3

Post by gimli3 »

I'm told that Sherlock Holmes was antisemitic because a Jew extorted a revenge against him -- Sherlock had bought a Strad violin from him at knock-down price because he know more about violins than the Jew did.

What am I talking about??

What are you all talking about ???
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

destroy.

Return to “Conspiracy Theories”