A secret that shall not pass

Fact or Fiction? Discuss here.
ohsnapitstez

Post by ohsnapitstez »

While this isn't a supersized conspiracy theory, I have a theory nontheless. Ice cream trucks. Yes, ice cream trucks and their vendors. Most people love their creamy delights in the summer known as ice cream, however, if you think about it, its not really that good for you.

Ice cream contains milk, milk under heat and duress gets caked in your throat on hot days. The ice cream man/lady knows this, so they sell their secondary lineup to you. This isn't water or anything you don't want. This is coke, and sprite and pepsi, things that under heat will dehydrate you. I mean afterall, who wants water from an ice cream truck anyway?

And thats how it goes, the trucks make more money off you than originally intended. You go for ice cream, you end up with a soda. Your soda dries you out so then you buy more at the next time he comes back. On the other side, this can be applied to restaurants like McDonald's or Burger King. Same idea, except you can keep buying cups to fuel yourself.
For more insights in the world of me, please visit [Link removed by Moderator]. Its supercool.
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

"Ice cream contains milk, milk under heat and duress gets caked in your throat on hot days."

Do you mean like phlegm? I get that from any kind of food with fat in it, you should hear me after a greasy breakfast.
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Propaganda?

Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

I'm so pleased someone has raised this shocking Issue. It's kept me awake for years. Well done.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Scrat

Post by Scrat »

I remember the Softees. The diner up the street from my home had them. Vanilla or chocolate. I used to do chores for people to get money to buy them. You could get a cone for 10 cents. I could also get a cheese burger fries and a shake for $1.50.

Return to “Conspiracy Theories”