Rigged Megamillions Euromillions - the incredible 7 yo story that any 7 yo can get

Fact or Fiction? Discuss here.
TruthIsNeverTooHorrible

Rigged Megamillions Euromillions - the incredible 7 yo story that any 7 yo can get

Post by TruthIsNeverTooHorrible »

Rigged Megamillions & Euromillions - the incredible 7 and half year old story that any 7 and half year old child can immediately get

Now more than 7 years, since it was first exposed by Matt Marriott in 2004

1. Pick from computer a combination nobody picked.

2. Mix cuts of balls spinning around in the "wheel of fortune" with the cut of each ball part of the "winning" pick coming to a stop at the end of the tube.

What the cut does not show: somebody dropped the ball by hand on that tube.

Background music and the TV presentator with an angelic face repeating that "it is all under control" is all it takes to convince the human cattle that the ball spinning in the wheel is the same ball rolling down the exit tube...

google

lottery for dummies blogspot.com

Google

Lottery for Dummies
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Was this thread started from Grumpy Towers ?
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Lon

Post by Lon »

Damn!!!! I missed winning last night's 600 Million USD Lotto by only six numbers.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

I bought my ticket from a guy on the corner who said he had a lock on the numbers.

I guess they fooled HIM.

Ha!
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
spot

Post by spot »

To help the OP along I think it's acknowledged as fact (I might have to check) that in the early Cold War years, the UK's government-run lottery Premium Bond was used by some part of the security service to hand out otherwise-unexplainable one-off payments, from money allotted to the monthly prize fund, payments to freelance agents whose relationship with the service was to remain deniable. The prize fund was never reimbursed and the prize winners who lost out effectively financed that part of the security service. I'm only hesitant to say it's true because I wasn't there and it's the sort of tale that, if it weren't, it's just too good not to make up.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

I knew it........a Grumpy inspired thread
spot

Post by spot »

The improved layout of the OP helps, Shirley.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Layout, punctuation, grammar, can't gloss over the content, Sheila.

Return to “Conspiracy Theories”