Good Idea. Flip It On Them

Fact or Fiction? Discuss here.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Learn the truth. Take what they did, flip it on them, reverse their psychology, and embrace freedom: YouTube - Illuminati Companies And Members.wmv
Link removed by moderator
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Propagating more of that fear that keeps you locked up within your religion? It truly appears that you are on a mission to justify you're paranoid world view to others. It's like: "see all the evil and danger out there, you all better get saved and some protection only the God Mafia can provide."

The problem is that you were probably raised by fear mongers who had you sleeping with the lamp on and constantly being watched by ghosts: "he sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when your awake, he knows if you've been bad or good..."

You're a man now, TB, it's time to call that stuff what it is......bullshit. Just don't do to your kids what the people who raised you did to you. It's really that simple, the question is: Do you have the courage to step out?
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Ahso!;1346791 wrote: Propagating more of that fear that keeps you locked up within your religion? It truly appears that you are on a mission to justify you're paranoid world view to others. It's like: "see all the evil and danger out there, you all better get saved and some protection only the God Mafia can provide."

The problem is that you were probably raised by fear mongers who had you sleeping with the lamp on and constantly being watched by ghosts: "he sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when your awake, he knows if you've been bad or good..."

You're a man now, TB, it's time to call that stuff what it is......bullshit. Just don't do to your kids what the people who raised you did to you. It's really that simple, the question is: Do you have the courage to step out?

lol. Nice try Ahso. But I'm not buying it. I don't think too many people are anymore. We're just sick of being ****ed over. By those who love doing it.

"I'm a man now?" Wtf? Get off your ass and do something.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

By the way Ahso. You think Life stops at becoming a Man? You think you've hit a milestone at that point? You think that's where it all ends? No Ahso. That's only where it just begins. Life is way more than becoming a Man or a Woman. It goes way beyond that. Obviously you didn't understand Jesus's message. Not that a Godless, heartless, condescending "Man" like yourself would ever give credit to li'l o'l Jesus. You make me sick. If you fear what I am putting out, if you look at it as spreading fear, than it is only because YOU are afraid of it. Look inside yourself, stop being a coward, and face your enemy. Which at the moment is yourself.

Return to “Conspiracy Theories”