Never Trust Anyone 100% (Except For God)

Fact or Fiction? Discuss here.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Before you completely trust Alex, remember the golden rule, which is NEVER COMPLETELY TRUST ANYONE (Except for God):

YouTube - DECEPTION PROJECT pt26 - david icke (occult signs, freemasonry & illuminati)

Now if Alex says to you, trust me 100%, than you know that's not a good sign. Alex ......has said to hold the governments feet to the fire and this is true, but we must also hold Alex's feet to the fire as well. Would he not agree?

The only way to see the entire truth is to take bits and pieces of what everyone is saying and then mash them all together until you come up with something that you view as truth inside yourself. Don't allow yourself to focus on one single radio show or one single agenda. Make your own agenda. Follow your own hearts and minds.
Link removed by moderator
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Why is it important to you to be so cautious concerning trust, TB?
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
littleCJelkton

Post by littleCJelkton »

Being that I have to trust others words (those who wrote the bible, preach the bible, ect or quran, torah, or other holy book) about GOD and what he says, does, has a plan for ect.., Can I really trust in GOD? If I can't trust anyone besides God does it, yet the only way I have read, or heard about god is through other people then how do you trust anything GOD related?
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Ahso!;1346214 wrote: Why is it important to you to be so cautious concerning trust, TB?

Did you see the video my friend?
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

littleCJelkton;1346219 wrote: Being that I have to trust others words (those who wrote the bible, preach the bible, ect or quran, torah, or other holy book) about GOD and what he says, does, has a plan for ect.., Can I really trust in GOD? If I can't trust anyone besides God does it, yet the only way I have read, or heard about god is through other people then how do you trust anything GOD related?

God is pure though. People are not.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

TruthBringer;1346233 wrote: Did you see the video my friend?No, I can't. Would you mind summing it up for me, and then perhaps you can explain why you are so cautious about trust?
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
littleCJelkton

Post by littleCJelkton »

TruthBringer;1346234 wrote: God is pure though. People are not.

I have to TRUST you and others on that though, and since as the post says Never trust anyone 100% I can not trust you 100% or anyone else The Pope, Peter, Paul, Mark, Moses, abraham, ect.., that God is pure or if God even exist.
Richard Bell

Post by Richard Bell »

TruthBringer;1346203 wrote:

The only way to see the entire truth is to take bits and pieces of what everyone is saying and then mash them all together until you come up with something that you view as truth inside yourself.

Trouble is, CTers mash them up and come up utter lunacy.

TruthBringer;1346203 wrote: Don't allow yourself to focus on one single radio show or one single agenda. Make your own agenda. Follow your own hearts and minds.

LOL, that's rich, coming from somebody who delights in copying & pasting crazed screeds from the Who's Who of every crackpot Tinfoil Hatter working the fringe circuit!
koan

Post by koan »

Does that exclude trusting yourself?

People quite often don't see their own motives until after the fact. But if you don't trust yourself how can you trust that you properly identified what God wants from you?
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Richard Bell;1346273 wrote: Trouble is, CTers mash them up and come up utter lunacy.

LOL, that's rich, coming from somebody who delights in copying & pasting crazed screeds from the Who's Who of every crackpot Tinfoil Hatter working the fringe circuit!

What an illusion you have going there. The Truth must sting otherwise you wouldn't be lashing out like that.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

koan;1346278 wrote: Does that exclude trusting yourself?

People quite often don't see their own motives until after the fact. But if you don't trust yourself how can you trust that you properly identified what God wants from you?

I agree that it is important to trust yourself. I won't say anything else because I don't trust what you would respond with. lol.

Return to “Conspiracy Theories”