Who Does Ron Paul Really Work For?

Fact or Fiction? Discuss here.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Before anyone has a knee jerk reaction to the subject title of this post...ask yourself this question. If the Illuminati/Satanic Societies could put someone out there in the public view who would say that they were against the establishment and the federal reserve, etc., but who would in all reality be a double agent/under the control of the Illuminati, than ask yourself what kind of advantage the Illuminati could gain from that situation?

I know.....it's a bitter pill to swallow. But....one advantage that I could tell you they would have, is that they could pull certain triggers on the populace whenever they wanted to through that person's followers, because the followers would have already put their total trust and faith in him.

Take a look at all of these please folks, I wouldn't make such a statement without evidence. And it's important to ALWAYS look at the evidence first before you draw your final conclusions. That is all of the evidence first, by watching all of these videos in full (to understand what is really going on here):

WATCH THE VIDEO UNTIL THE MIDDLE PART TO SEE WHAT SIGN RON PAUL IS HOLDING UP:

YouTube - Masonic actors and more NWO Illuminati movies Part 1!

WATCH THE HANDSHAKE WITH BILL MAHER!:

YouTube - Ron paul illuminati ?

This video shows his hand signs as well. By the way, these are not my videos, so I didn't write the comments in between about the "piece of ass", which I thought was very distasteful. However, the signs are still there, and Ron Paul is holding them up.

YouTube - Ron Paul Freemasonic Connections. PROOF!

I'll tell you this much my friends. The Luciferians are extremely smart. Remember that because it is extremely important. They have so many people in so many places doing so many different things, on both sides of the scales. To try and figure out who's who through logic alone would make a person go insane. So that's why understanding symbolism is so important. The easy answer is this. If you EVER, EVER see a politician or World leader hold up the Satanic sign of the Illuminati (which Ron Paul has done on numerous occasions), and no I'm not talking about at a football game where brainwashed citizens hold it up not knowing what it means, and no I'm not talking about at a Korn concert where the same types of people blindingly hold it up not knowing what it means, I'm talking about where Ron Paul holds it up at PUBLIC events related to GOVERNMENT and POLITICS, but if you ever see them hold it up at ANY TIME, than DON'T FOLLOW THEM!

So the answer is simple my friends. Find your reason through symbolism. Which is the way that people communicated before we developed high levels of systems of word based language and writing. The mind reads symbols first, remember that, because it is the way that the brain is designed to process information in the most efficient way (which is why the ancient cultures used mostly symbolism instead of words to write with and communicate with). And the Illuminati know this my friends, and that's why they use symbolism in their movies, their music, and every other facet that they attempt to control our minds with.
Link removed by moderator
koan

Post by koan »

Who does #2 work for?

Richard Bell

Post by Richard Bell »

Ron Paul is Working For The Weekend!!

Par-tay on, dude! :guitarist

TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Everyone already knows that Satanists have been in power now for quite some time. That they are the ones controlling the money supply as well as nearly all of the companies and brands that produce the materials that we use on a daily basis. This is no longer a secret. My Wife has a pair of jeans that she bought at Wal Mart that literally have the baphoment symbol on one of the back buttons. What is the baphomet symbol you ask? It's this:

It's the same symbol on the button except without the face. And on one of the other buttons there are flowers in the shape of a hexagram with a circle around them.

My question for the people who really know what's going on and who are involved in any way is this. What is in it for them after their Life is over on this planet? Even if they die rich and happy with a full belly and had an easier life than those who chose the path of Christ, what is in it for them if they make a pact with Satan the Devil and or Demons and or Evil? I mean once their life is up, I would be terrified if I was them. If there is a Hell, surely they are going to be going there aren't they? If everything about Hell is true and burning for eternity there and never being able to get out than who in their right mind would ever except a deal like that? I mean nothing could possibly be worth that kind of punishment. And even if they are telling themselves the whole time that there is no Hell, and that they will be fine, and that everything is just a game, than another question I have for them is how can they be 100% sure of that? And why would they ever make such a gamble? And new Souls are constantly being created and incarnated into different planes but what about those who have given up their freedom in the case of temporary enrichment? I really do feel so sorry for them because I know they feel that it is worth it but truly they can not be so stupid as to believe that can they?

I have never been so sure in my Life that there is a Devil and that people do worship Him/Her/It and that Evil does currently run things at least for the moment on our planet. Why is it ok to have Devils as logos for football teams and such and basketball teams and such but it is not ok to have the symbol of the Cross and Christ and Jesus and anything to do with Christianity as a logo in the corporate industry world outside of possibly Christian private school teams and such? Satanism is a religion too isn't it? Why do they get the free pass?

I'll tell you why. It's because the people who make the rules on that at the moment are Satanists themselves. They know the power of the symbols for Christ and Good and God so they make it impossible to put them on clothes that are sold in mainsteam shops and stores, which is where the majority of people get their clothes from. Sure someone could probably find a pair of pants or a shirt or something online with Christian logos and symbols but you won't find many of them in any of the major corporate stores and such around the planet. And the same goes for brands that we use, and for major corporations and companies. But every other symbol is allowed especially if it has to do with the Devil and Satanism. Only they do it in a hidden way that most people don't recognize.

Symbols are not as powerful as Christ Itself though, or God Itself, so even though they appear to have a lot of mystical power especially in harnessing energy they don't come close to the real Source of all Energy which is God. But I do believe that if we were to have Christian symbols everywhere instead of all of the other crap they put out there that the World would have more positive energy in it at the moment. Instead of all of the energy going into the practices of those with less worthy intentions.

All I know is that if these people really are planning to take over the World soon, if that is really true, and their goal is to have everyone on the planet forget about Christ and God and the real Truth, than that would mean that whenever they launch their full attack that Christians would surely have to be targeted because without Christians on the planet there will be no one left in the future to know who Christ Is and who Jesus was and what He did for the World. There will only be people who will be ripe for teaching them whatever the system decides to teach them. And they will swallow it hook line and sinker because there will be no other reference for them to turn to.

I believe this is the real Master plan of these power mongers and I also believe that the New World Order isn't even the final step in that process. I believe the final step is for them to try and have Satan/Lucifer be born into the World somehow. Or to materialize into a physical reality with a physical form that everyone on the planet would be able to see. Or at least something similar to Him. Something hideous on the inside, and with one goal in mind which is to crush anything that represents love and peace and God and Christ. And like I said I've never been so sure of that as I am now. And I don't trust any politician in office because if any of them were truly good and wanted to bring True peace to the World they would be assassinated before they could even try at the moment. And that's why I realize Ron Paul has accomplished nothing with his antics and he only pretends to care but he is alive and well and working for those who are currently in powerful positions at the moment. He is merely a puppet who they are using to control the opposition that they have created (there are real oppositions not under control but not the one Ron Paul is spear heading).

One thing good that I can see happening though, and I don't completely understand why. Is that every day that passes, the veil of lies and deception that these people have been using for at least over three hundred years seems to be getting thinner and thinner for them. And the Truth seems to be getting clearer and clearer. And from what I can see, there appears to be nothing that they can do to stop it. It's almost as if the Truth is being revealed in a rapid fashion, and that for me is a sign that things are going to be just fine in the end. Maybe not for an individual, but for the World I take it as a sign of good things to come. Because it appears that Good is winning by leaps and bounds and that Evil is losing it's grasp with every day that passes.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

By the way if a Mod could make that picture a little smaller for me I would appreciate it because I'm not putting that thing in my photobucket to edit it or downloading it to my computer.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

By the way has anyone else noticed that the original Gnostic Christian Cross symbol that I use for my Avatar and which is one of the first original symbols for the Cross inside of the circle which wasn't confined to only Gnostic Christians but was used World wide by Christians and such that there is actually a complete pyramid with a circle around it or a complete pyramid by itself? When you fold the middle corners up and together? And it's not missing the top like it is with the Illuminati symbol on the back of the dollar bill. I never realized that until a few days ago. Yet I recognize this symbol as the most powerful symbol on the planet. Both because of it's protective abilities against Negative Forces but also because of what it represents. It might actually be the most powerful symbol in the Universe. But for that I can't be certain. But what I do know is that it contains within it the symbol for everything. It contains within it the pyramid and or story of Creation as I mentioned before. It contains the symbol for the Masculine and the Feminine. It contains the symbol for the Parents and the Children. It contain the symbol for the Holy Spirit. It contains the symbol for the Unity of everything in existence. It contains the symbol for the way in which Jesus died. It contains the symbol for Equality with the triangles being present in each side of the cross. You can see the 4 triangles if you use the two lines in each corner. It also represents the 4 elements of the Earth. It also represents the 4 primary directions as well as the four corners of the Globe. It contains literally ALL of the most powerful symbols on the planet. And yet, as I mentioned in the other thread, it has also been altered and perverted when it is transformed into the Nero symbol and "peace" symbol and has even been perverted further when the Cross is removed and the Hexagram is put in it's place to be used for Evil/Negative purposes (such as why putting a "Hex" on someone has had a negative connotation throughout history).

But I recommend that all people reading this thread study symbolism because as I mentioned before symbols are extremely powerful much more than words could ever be and this is why they have been used since the beginning of time on Earth.
Lon

Post by Lon »

I'm curious TB-----------what kind of meds are you taking?
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Lon;1344792 wrote: I'm curious TB-----------what kind of meds are you taking?

Well Lon, It's as much my own understanding process as it is anything.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

It's the ones who don't believe in Christ and or Good and or the Devil and or barely anything for that matter that I worry about the most. They are the ones getting screwed on both ends, by their own laziness and pride. Thinking that their way is easiest, to just ignore everything as fairy tales and get the most out of this Life. What they don't realize is that the plan only works until the rug is pulled out from under them. Then everything they have been telling themselves immediately backfires on them, and they will be left out in the cold. They are completely at the mercy of which direction the system turns in. Without protection from one side or the other, it makes those who choose to bury their heads in the sand the ones who are in the most danger. Why do you think you get it from both sides? Those who want to bring you towards the Devil, and who tell you all the good things you can get from that kind of lifestyle of just doing what "thout wilt". And those who want to try and convince you that there is a God and a Christ and a higher path than the material World, and who spend so much time trying to do so. It's because in the end, when the choice is no longer left for you to make it, those who tried to bring you towards the higher path will no longer be able to help you. And those who tried to get you to help them with the Devil's agenda will no longer be interested in persuading you to join them, but will consider you as useless as they do the ones who tried to help you. So their fate would be the worst of all at least in this Lifetime I would suspect.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

To tell you the truth, I really wish there was some kind of study done on what the ratio was of atheists and agnostics to those who have faith in some kind of a higher power within the population that was in the prison camps during Nazi Germany. Unfortunately there is no way for us to know that. And just because a person is a Jew doesn't mean they believe in God at all, trust me. I have known many Jews who were some of the worst people I ever met. But I don't discriminate against any religion or race. But like I said there is just no way to do a study like that unless they can somehow prove what someones religious or anti religious viewpoints were who were in the camps.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Lon;1344792 wrote: I'm curious TB-----------what kind of meds are you taking?

Did you know that the word for Sorcery in Greek is Pharmacia? Pharmacy and it's modern medicine and practices is Alchemy no doubt.
Richard Bell

Post by Richard Bell »

TruthBringer;1344776 wrote: By the way has anyone else noticed that the original Gnostic Christian Cross symbol that I use for my Avatar

I thought it was a freakin' Aspirin, given that your copy & paste screeds give me a headache.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

I have copied and pasted nothing in this thread. This is my own words. The links of course are not but who's link usually ever are? They are all of ours. They are a means to understanding the Truth.
yaaarrrgg

Post by yaaarrrgg »

TB and Ron Paul are likely more similar than not. Both strike me as fundamentalist christians, who have a paranoid view of anything related to "the government." This really shows the bigger problem with the tea party. There's a religious movement in the U.S. that's assembled a large group of people under the rubric of fear and irrational paranoia. This works well if the group is the minority and the goal is just to *oppose* something. But when given power (like Bush) it's impossible to actually *govern* effectively. Because you have a large group of paranoid people who think everyone is out to get them. The end result predictably is the paranoia gets turned outwardly to other nations, and war results (e.g. iraq), and inwardly, leading to decay of infrastructure, creating more hostility and paranoia.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

yaaarrrgg;1345152 wrote: TB and Ron Paul are likely more similar than not. Both strike me as fundamentalist christians, who have a paranoid view of anything related to "the government." This really shows the bigger problem with the tea party. There's a religious movement in the U.S. that's assembled a large group of people under the rubric of fear and irrational paranoia. This works well if the group is the minority and the goal is just to *oppose* something. But when given power (like Bush) it's impossible to actually *govern* effectively. Because you have a large group of paranoid people who think everyone is out to get them. The end result predictably is the paranoia gets turned outwardly to other nations, and war results (e.g. iraq), and inwardly, leading to decay of infrastructure, creating more hostility and paranoia.

"A paranoid is someone who knows a little of what's going on." William S. Burroughs

Return to “Conspiracy Theories”