Helping Someone Get Out Their Message

Fact or Fiction? Discuss here.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

I promised this guy I would help him get out his music video so I decided to make him his own thread for him here because he only has a few views at the moment and I was hoping some more people would watch it from here to raise it up a bit. (For those who don't like rap be weary) lol. But for those that do, I like the direction he is taking it in. I'm not a big fan of rap either but I love any music video that deals with the Truth:

YouTube - Knowledge Is Power (Reality Theory Music Video)HD - by Chief
Link removed by moderator
koan

Post by koan »

Not bad, but what did Michael Jackson have to do with anything?
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

koan;1344216 wrote: Not bad, but what did Michael Jackson have to do with anything?

I think he's referring to the "they don't really care about us" song that Jackson sang and that many people believe contributed towards his death.

Interestingly enough, Tupac also made a song about "they don't really care about us" before he was shot and killed. But Tupac talked way more about the Illuminati than Jackson ever did. In fact I'm not even sure Jackson ever used the word Illuminati ever.
koan

Post by koan »

ok. cuz I thought Jackson died due to an obsession with hating the way he looked.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

koan;1344218 wrote: ok. cuz I thought Jackson died due to an obsession with hating the way he looked.

Well you know I mean there are various theories out there personally I feel that Jackson was a very disturbed individual.
Richard Bell

Post by Richard Bell »

TruthBringer;1344215 wrote: I promised this guy I would help him get out his music video so I decided to make him his own thread for him here because he only has a few views at the moment and I was hoping some more people would watch it from here to raise it up a bit. (For those who don't like rap be weary) lol. But for those that do, I like the direction he is taking it in. I'm not a big fan of rap either but I love any music video that deals with the Truth:

YouTube - Knowledge Is Power (Reality Theory Music Video)HD - by Chief

I found it to be full of subliminal Satanic messages.

:yh_devil :yh_devil :yh_devil

Return to “Conspiracy Theories”