Forbidden Knowledge - Britain And America‏‏‏‏

Fact or Fiction? Discuss here.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Have any of you ever heard the term "Royal Subjects"? Well, if you have, than you may realize that it is a term that the Evil Satanic Elite Bloodline "royal" families use time and time again when addressing those that they "RULE" over.

Why is this so important you ask? And what does it have to do with America?

Well, I could tell you in my own words, but I'd much rather show you the videos which explain it in greater detail.

WARNING:

If you are prone to getting upset very easily about true facts relating to America which might go against everything you have ever been taught in school, or in church, or in your own living rooms through discussions with your fellow man or woman, than I wouldn't recommend watching either of these three videos.

However, IF you are the type of person that can objectively watch a video without allowing it to effect your mind in a negative way, than I would HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend watching these three quick videos.

But I must say, as an American, and as another warning, you may never feel exactly the same way about America again after you watch the following videos. Not that you still won't have pride for your country, as you should. But you may have to re-evaluate your understanding about the truth behind the constitution and the ties that still exist between Britain and America.

Here's the videos:

YouTube - The Declaration Deception 1

YouTube - The Declaration Deception 2

YouTube - The Declaration Deception - Michael Tsarion 3/3
Link removed by moderator
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

"There are 66 days between April 30 and July 4 of every year. April 30-May 1 is the Satanic two-day celebration called Beltaine. In 1776, the United States of America issued her Declaration of Independence precisely 66 days after the beginning of Beltaine that year. Adam Weishaupt declared his Masters of the Illuminati on the second day of Beltaine. Thus, both the founding of the Satanic Masters of the Illuminati and the United States were centered around Beltaine."

The authors of Holy Blood Holy Grail provided the definitive evidence that there were 9 original founding Templars and they first banded together in 1111 and taking no new members for 9 years.

Takeover of U.S. Army Intelligence. John D. Rockefeller's brother William was appointed president of Standard Oil. In 1911 (9 x 111 = 999)

The groundbreaking ceremony for the Pentagon took place on September 11, 1941 or on 9/11 (999).

President George H. W. Bush in a speech to Congress on SEPTEMBER 11, 1990 (9/11 = 999), SAID THIS: "The war in Iraq is a rare opportunity to move toward an historic period of cooperation. Out of these troubled times...a New World Order can emerge." Exactly 11 years later, to the EXACT DAY, September 11, 2001 - 9/11/01 (999) took place inside of The United States of America.

The events that took place during the attack on the Twin Towers in New York City on September 11th, 2001 - 9/11/01 (999) are filled with ritual symbolism. And it revolves around 999 and the number 11.

1. The Twin Towers formed an 11 in the sky.

2. New York was the 11th state to join the United States.

3. The first plane to hit the towers was flight 11. It carried 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11.

4. The second airplane to hit the towers carried 65 passengers. 6 + 5 = 11.

5. The total number of passengers in all four flights (two that hit the World Trade Center, one that crashed in Pennsylvania, and one that hit the Pentagon) was 254. 2 + 5 + 4 = 11

September 11th - 9/11 (999) is the 254th day of the year. 2 + 5 + 4 = 11 . After 09/11/01 (999) there were 111 days left until the end of that year. 9 x 111 = 999

The name George W. Bush has 11 letters.

On 9/11/01 (999) an unusual amount of people inside of New York City were dialing the phone number we call for emergencies in the United States which is 9-1-1 (999).

Afghanistan has 11 letters.

On a side note:

George W. Bush announced "mission accomplished" after the fall of Iraq on 5/1/2003, a date which is an 11.

The tragic train bombing in Madrid happened on 3/11/2004 - another 11. It happened exactly 911 days (999) after September 11th, 2001 - 09/11/01 (999).

The number 9 interestingly enough, is also the number of Satan, in Satanism.

The number 11 is important because it is considered to be the most magical of numbers. The number 11 also represents the 11 horns of the final beast that arises in biblical prophesy (Daniel 7:7-8/Revelation 17:12) and it mocks the final 11 disciples (Judas Iscariot had already perished by the time of the Ascension). Genesis 11 is the story of the tower of babel. To Astrologers, the number 11 marks the age of Aquarius. The number 11 is the Aquarian number since Aquarius is the 11th sign of the Zodiac.

So we know that the numbers 9 and 11 are very significant, and we also know that when they are put together in dates in symbolism that they are also extremely significant.

Such is the case with this scripture from the Bible which you may have seen before:

REVELATION 9:11 They have as king over them, the angel of the abyss; his name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in the Greek he has the name Apollyon. (NASB) Abaddon and Apollyon both mean "destroyer." WHO IS THE "DESTROYER"?

I also found this speech given by Abraham Lincoln in the year 1865 (1 + 8 = 9 and 6 + 5 = 11) to be highly significant given the events that are unfolding in our current day and age:

"I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. Corporations have been enthroned, an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money-power of the country will endeavor to prolong it's reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed."

Abraham Lincoln, 1865

We have to consider the possibility that America was designed from the beginning of it's creation to look like a democracy when it really in actuality was a tyranny in the making. We have to consider that. I mean these people behind the scenes have been planning things for thousands upon thousands of years.

We have to consider that. We also have to take into account the fact that the American Constitution and Bill of Rights could have been designed for the World to see, in a temporary setting, in order for America to become the the "trusted" country by many nations around the World to one day lead the entire World into a tyrannical New World Order. We have to consider that these Satanic secret societies and such were planning this from the beginning of America's creation.

Then we have to ask ourselves this. Let's pretend that many if not all of the founding fathers knew that one day America would be in it's current position on the World stage to initiate the push for a New World Order through it's military and enormous financial resources. Let's assume that they (way back then) were part of the agenda, and that they knew that the only way that any country could convince the entire World to join a New World Order one day would be if it was a country that all other nations of the World would be able to trust. In other words, the fake image of "Democracy" that our government projects to the World and that they use to literally get away with murder in the process of killing in the name of "Democracy".

Ok. Now, we have to ask ourselves this. Would the Satanic cults and societies and the Evil (negative filled) free mason's at the time of the American Revolution be willing to stage a war in which America would APPEAR to win it in every way on the surface, but in actuality would still be under the rule and thumb of Great Britain from behind the scenes and through the banking institutions, even going so far as to create a TEMPORARY Constitution and Bill of Rights that was never intended to help the American people or to be permanent but which was in all actuality part of their enormous twisted plan for gaining the trust of the entire World by claiming that the government of America was "for" the people of America when in all actuality they were always looking forward to the day when they could gain enough funding, enough military strength, and enough resources to finally make their move for World Government. And what other country would be powerful enough to be the head of the beast for World government? Only America could fit the bill. And that's why the current American government is making it's move.

I have really started to think about all this after watching the 3 "forbidden knowledge" videos (which I will post again at the bottom of this email) that I sent you in a different email. I am a fan of the Constitution like many but what I am saying here is that it is not the Constitution that is the problem but it may in fact have been that the Constitution was a necessary tool in these people's sick plans for World domination because when you think about it, only through our current system of government have these sick people been able to manipulate not only the American people but people of other nations as well into following America into blind wars and such because they believe in the image that our government pushes relating to our country which we as Americans who are awake now know full and well that none of what our government pretends to be true is true. In fact everything our government tells other nations about America has already become a complete lie. Because our government just doesn't care. So have we all been swindled since the American Revolution into going along with these people's plans all along all the while America was gaining status on the World stage, not for the people, but in actuality, for the plans of the New World Order conspirators who knew what they were doing with America's image all along? And were just waiting for the moment to destroy it?

So just for pretend sake (although this could completely be a reality) this is what I am theorizing here:

The American Revolution was a staged war in which the controllers knew full and well that it would end in the illusion of America becoming it's own sovereign nation (although it has been proven that this was never truly the case, because the British banks still had control over America and it's money supply and in fact many of the decisions for America were still being steered through the British Empire and the British elite Royal Families - behind the scenes of course). So America would be pushed ahead on the World stage at this point, still in it's baby stages, nowhere near the point where the Satanic Elite could use it for their agenda for pushing the New World Order onto the World population through it's military might, and through it's enormous economic resources. Because even after the so called "defeat" of the British Empire, America was still relatively poor at the time, and was still militarily nowhere near being able to push a New World Order onto the World. This the American Government knew, so hence the need for a "perfect" image of peace and love which came to fruition in the form of the American Constitution, Bill of Rights, etc. Yes, many people died during the American Revolution in order for those documents to be "able" to be created (or so that's what we are led to believe, that it wasn't part of their plan all along), but do you think the Evil Satanic Elite really care? They don't care.....they pick who wins and loses wars because they are in control of BOTH SIDES of who is fighting. So while the American people were celebrating their alleged "independence" from the British Crown, who's to say that the Satanic Elite weren't celebrating behind the scenes due to the fact that they had completely hoodwinked the American people into thinking that they were from there on out going to be free for as long as America existed? Who's to say that behind the scenes, the plans for the American Constitution, the Bill of Rights, etc., weren't being put in place by the Elite because they knew that one day, after they have gained enough support from other World nations, after they had gained a strong enough military, and after they had used the very system they had created to do all of these things, that they would one day be able to make their final push towards World domination? I mean this could have been planned since the very beginning. What people need to understand is that these people are MASTER planners. They do EVERYTHING in EXTREMELY CRAFTED detail. And they know that that's not how the majority of "citizens" or "subjects" as has recently come to light perform our daily activities. That our daily activities as citizens are more on a day to day basis and that few of us ever spend our entire lives planning for an Evil takeover of the World. And why would we? That's what these people do. That's what THEY specialize in. That's why they have been planning this for thousands of years. That's why they have been able to keep their position of power for so long. They just didn't have the resources for putting their plans into action until now. That is, UNTIL the creation of America. Until the creation of the Bill of Rights and Constitution. UNTIL the creation of our current system of Government (in which they have masterfully used to put all the necessary plans in place which have brought us to the point we are at now, when they are making their final push for their agenda).

You see what I am getting at here? I am starting to wonder if the creation of America itself and even the American Revolution was all planned from the beginning, by these Evil, Dark filled Satanic psychopaths who do not value national identity, but who in fact have controlled many nations throughout history LONG before America, and that everything that we have come to know about America has been a lie. Even perpetuated through the founding fathers, who were themselves Free Masons, and who knew of a greater agenda than the citizens at that time in history could have ever imagined. Perhaps this is the same Satanic Sick agenda that is being implemented today as we speak. So what I am theorizing here, is that the founding fathers knew about all this. And they were in on it. I know, I know, hard to believe. But trust me, it only makes sense when you look at the bigger picture, when you look at the design of the layout of Washington DC (the Satanic symbolism involved in it, etc.) The references to Egyptian "gods" etc. in the designs are clearly there. But there are many books and other things written on the subject so I don't need to get into it more than that. If anyone wants to look at the layout symbolism of the capital of America all they need to do is type that in a search engine and they will find out tons of information.

Ok so back to what I was saying. What if all this was planned from the beginning? What if the American Revolution was staged? What if World War 2 was staged (it's been proven that the bankers funded both sides of World War 2 as well - including Hitler)? In fact, it is also a fact that after World War 2, America's military status shot up to number 1 on the World Stage. And that without the preparation for World War 2, the Elite may have never been able to achieve that goal. Something to think about. Same thing with the Cold War, how America became even stronger militarily through that, and that it may too have been staged, in order for America to have the type of military capabilities that we have today. In order for the Elite which have ALWAYS been controlling America to finally be in a position to use America for the plans they have had all along? It all makes sense in the bigger picture. I have come to believe that America has never been TRULY free. But that it has been ALLOWED to APPEAR as though it was a free and loving nation with a free and loving government (yeah right) and that image has been pushed on the entire World through our movies, music, video games, etc., all geared towards steering other nations to believe in the same lie that has been pushed on all of us? That we were always going to be a free nation (a lie that our government controllers have always known was a temporarily illusion, only to be taken from us when the time was right, after they had gained their position on the World stage).

You have to remember, these people pass their plans on from generation to generation. And they are EXTREMELY SERIOUS about their plans for World dominaton. And they pick each president and government very carefully, and they groom these people from the time they are children, and they teach them everything they need to know about the plans for the New World Order, which have been in place since before America's creation, by the very people who are still in control of America today. JFK was a tool for them, even though he didn't realize it. Even though he wouldn't accept it. Anyone they ALLOW to take office is a tool. Plain and simple. And we, the American people, have also been played for tools. Up until now that is, because we are finally starting to wake up and see the truth.

Anyways before I post the videos here again in this email, I would just like to remind everyone that:

On December 19th 1606 (19 + 1606 = 1625 - 1 + 6 + 2 + 5 = 13 or 1 + 6 = 7 + 0 = 7 + 6 = 13) – The Susan Constant, the Godspeed, and the Discovery depart England carrying settlers who found, at Jamestown, Virginia, the first of the thirteen colonies that became the United States. The 13 in the date is important too because the number 13 to the Illuminati/Controllers represents Disobedience to the Father, and the 12 Disciples (including Judas) + Jesus. [13 is actually the number of full moons in a 365-day calendar year and Illuminati Witches do celebrate it profusely. So sacred is 13 to them, that most buildings are not built with a 13th floor, except where they have their personal offices.

On December 19th 1776 (19 + 1776 = 1795 - 17 + 95 = 112 - 1+12 = 13 - 1 + 7 + 9 + 5 = 22 - 11 x 2 = 22 or 1 + 7 + 7 + 6 = 21) – Thomas Paine publishes one of a series of pamphlets in the Pennsylvania Journal titled The American Crisis. For the Illuminati and the Controllers, the number 21 is often associated with events appearing as admissions or good deeds - as if impersonating God our Father into the event. The 13 in the date is important too because the number 13 to the Illuminati/Controllers represents Disobedience to the Father, and the 12 Disciples (including Judas) + Jesus. [13 is actually the number of full moons in a 365-day calendar year and Illuminati Witches do celebrate it profusely. So sacred is 13 to them, that most buildings are not built with a 13th floor, except where they have their personal offices. The number 11 is important because it is considered to be the most magical of numbers. The number 11 also represents the 11 horns of the final beast that arises in biblical prophesy (Daniel 7:7-8/Revelation 17:12) and it mocks the final 11 disciples (Judas Iscariot had already perished by the time of the Ascension). Genesis 11 is the story of the tower of babel. To Astrologers, the number 11 marks the age of Aquarius. The number 11 is the Aquarian number since Aquarius is the 11th sign of the Zodiac. The number 21 is often associated with events appearing as admissions or good deeds - as if impersonating God our Father into the event.

On December 19th 1777 (1 + 7 + 7 + 7 = 22 - 11 x 2 = 22) – American Revolutionary War: George Washington's Continental Army goes into winter quarters at Valley Forge, Pennsylvania. The number 11 is important because it is considered to be the most magical of numbers. The number 11 also represents the 11 horns of the final beast that arises in biblical prophesy (Daniel 7:7-8/Revelation 17:12) and it mocks the final 11 disciples (Judas Iscariot had already perished by the time of the Ascension). Genesis 11 is the story of the tower of babel. To Astrologers, the number 11 marks the age of Aquarius. The number 11 is the Aquarian number since Aquarius is the 11th sign of the Zodiac.

On December 19th 1828 (19 + 1828 = 1847 - 1 + 8 = 9/4 + 7 = 11 or 1 + 8 + 2 + 8 = 19) – Nullification Crisis: Vice President of the United States John C. Calhoun pens the South Carolina Exposition and Protest, protesting the Tariff of 1828 (1 + 8 + 2 + 8 = 19). To the Illuminati and the Controllers, the number 19 represents "Salvation", again due to certain biblical references. The number 9 was sacred to pythagoreans and thus Freemasonry, because it represented the perfect square (9) of the perfect number (3). The number 9 interestingly enough, is also the number of Satan, in Satanism. The number 11 is important because it is considered to be the most magical of numbers. The number 11 also represents the 11 horns of the final beast that arises in biblical prophesy (Daniel 7:7-8/Revelation 17:12) and it mocks the final 11 disciples (Judas Iscariot had already perished by the time of the Ascension). Genesis 11 is the story of the tower of babel. To Astrologers, the number 11 marks the age of Aquarius. The number 11 is the Aquarian number since Aquarius is the 11th sign of the Zodiac. To the Illuminati and the Controllers, the number 19 represents "Salvation", again due to certain biblical references.

These people are obsessed with Astrology and timing. They have been doing this for long before America was created. They needed a tool, and I believe that tool was America. Just look on the back of the dollar bill. This may have all been pre-planned. And we have all fallen for it throughout the centuries due to lack of knowledge. Knowledge that these sick individuals had been keeping from the public the entire time, all the while making it happen from behind the scenes.
trooper

Post by trooper »

Oh no!

Please say this is not true...I am shocked, distraught, ashamed of being English...also laughing my head off.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

It's just something to think about. But they run your country too. Trust me. England has been controlled for much longer than America has.

Return to “Conspiracy Theories”