Evidence that 911 is an inside job

Fact or Fiction? Discuss here.
kathaksung

Post by kathaksung »

Quote, "The Media Response to the Growing Influence of the 9/11 Truth Movement.

Part II: A Survey of Attitude Change in 2009-2010

by Elizabeth Woodworth

Global Research, February 15, 2010

edit: Please include only a small snippet and then a link to the article referenced.
panzermk2

Post by panzermk2 »

What a load of BS.
Be'ein Tachbulot Yipol Am Veteshua Berov Yoetz

(Without cunning a nation shall fall, [But] Salvation Come By Many Good Councils)
kathaksung

Post by kathaksung »

9/11: Where is the Plane, Flight 77

Dailymotion - 9/11: Where is the Plane, Flight 77 - a News & Politics video
kathaksung

Post by kathaksung »

No aircraft parts in the field.

Quote, "Aircraft Parts and the Precautionary Principle

Impossible to Prove a Falsehood True:

Aircraft Parts as a Clue to their Identity

by George Nelson

Colonel, USAF (ret.)

Physics911, by Scientific Panel Investigating Nine-Eleven, 9/11/2001
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

That nao thermite thing...excuse my ignorance. Was that the smaller explosions going off at different levels further down the towers? I remember seeing smaller explosions no where near the actual impact site .
kathaksung

Post by kathaksung »

fuzzywuzzy;1325233 wrote: That nao thermite thing...excuse my ignorance. Was that the smaller explosions going off at different levels further down the towers? I remember seeing smaller explosions no where near the actual impact site .

The Media Response to the Growing Influence of the 9/11 Truth Movement.
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

I've never had much doubt that the collapse could not have been caused by the impact of the planes. Besides, the collapse looked very much like many other controlled explosions that I have seen.

Even so, there are still a couple of questions that need addressing. Who would fly those planes on a suicide mission, fanatical enough to kill all passengers on the planes? Could an extremist group have applied the explosives that caused the collapse? There is always a way of getting hold of a rare material if it is not possible to manufacture it.

This still may not have been a government conspiracy although it is possible that the government may have had some prior information of something like this being planned.
Bez

Post by Bez »

Where's the plane and the people in it if it didn't crash ?
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

Bez;1328533 wrote: Where's the plane and the people in it if it didn't crash ?

When I think back on George W Bush's expression when he was informed of the plane crashes, I saw someone who was not prepared and his reaction was uncertain. So, I think we can rule him out as being part of any conspiracy.

The organisation that does have easy access to the nanothermite material is the military. However, the military is not the Government; obviously. Likewise, they would have wanted any evidence removed as quickly as possible, which were the aeroplanes.

I would say that politicians would be too scared to implement any plan like this, given their need to have the confidence of the voters. If it was considered, there is very little chance they would have been able to organise themselves as they'd be thinking more about protecting their own backsides from the flak. The military are not directly answerable to the citizens of the USA. They are trained in covert operations. Their top men are involved in politics.
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

Are people now saying that the plane that didn't crash into its target - the one where the passengers fought back - never existed?

When I think back on George W Bush's expression when he was informed of the plane crashes, I saw someone who was not prepared and his reaction was uncertain.

Good point, Openmind. No way would I believe GWBollockbrain was that good an actor.
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
kathaksung

Post by kathaksung »

Flight 93 on 911, no Boeing 757 crashed near Shanksville!

Flight 93 on 911... no major plane crashed near Shanksville!
kathaksung

Post by kathaksung »

Bez

Post by Bez »

kathaksung;1333382 wrote: Flight 93 on 911, no Boeing 757 crashed near Shanksville!

Flight 93 on 911... no major plane crashed near Shanksville!

Where are the people that were on the plane that day ?

What about the cell phone calls they made to thier loved ones ?
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

Bez;1337562 wrote: Where are the people that were on the plane that day ?

If no one was on the plane, no one would be any the wiser and would assume that everyone had died. The only clue could only come from anyone who received a phone call from any of the passengers on the plane that crashed down on the ground.

This thread does nothing to prove anything one way or the other.
kathaksung

Post by kathaksung »

Bez;1337562 wrote: Where are the people that were on the plane that day ?

Some question can only be answered by the murderer. But that doesn't mean it didn't happen. One theory is the plane was hijacked to the ocean and exploded there. As for the phone call:

FBI SAYS TED OLSON LIED OR WAS DUPED. NO 9/11 PHONE CALLS

December 23rd, 2009

Categories: News, War, 9-11, Police State

FBI SAYS TED OLSON LIED OR WAS DUPED. NO 9/11 PHONE CALLS
kathaksung

Post by kathaksung »

Quote, "Evidence Refutes the Official 9/11 Investigation: The Scientific Forensic Facts

by Richard Gage and Gregg Roberts

Global Research, October 13, 2010

Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth - 2010-10-04

AE911Truth Delivers the Evidence to the Media: Press Conference - National Press Club – Washington DC

Ed. – This is the actual 10-minute statement read by Richard Gage, AIA, to the media at the AE911Truth press conference at the National Press Club in Washington DC on September 9, 2010.

Good afternoon, my name is Richard Gage, AIA. I’m a member of the American Institute of Architects; I’ve been a licensed architect for 22 years; And I’m the founder of the non-profit organization, Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth (AE911Truth).

As a group, we now have more than 1,270 architect and engineer petition signers. Collectively, we have more than 25,000 years of building and technical experience. This press conference is being given by our petition signers and supporters today in 65 [it turned out to be 67] locations around the world, including 30 states and 4 countries.

Today, we’re here to inform you that we have uncovered evidence that the official investigations into what happened to the World Trade Center skyscrapers on 9/11 were deeply flawed, or worse. The scientific forensic facts we have discovered have very troubling implications.

For example, a technologically advanced, highly energetic material has been discovered in World Trade Center dust from the 9/11 catastrophe.

This follows the discovery, by the United States Geological Survey and others, of high concentrations of unusual previously molten iron-rich microspheres in the WTC dust. These microspheres can only have been formed during the destruction of the World Trade Center at temperatures far higher than can be explained by the jet fuel and office fires. Those fires, we are told by engineers employed by NIST, the National Institute of Standards and Technology, were allegedly the cause of the World Trade Center’s destruction. The discovery of this advanced energetic material, in the form of red/gray chips distributed throughout the dust, both explains the iron-rich microspheres and confirms the inadequacy of the official account of what happened that tragic day.

Even before the microspheres and red/gray chips had been identified and brought to our attention, we were deeply concerned about other aspects of the destruction of these iconic buildings, and how they were investigated. More than two dozen firefighters, engineers, and other witnesses reported seeing substantial quantities of molten iron or steel, flowing like lava in the debris under all three World Trade Center high-rises. Office fires and jet fuel cannot possibly reach the temperatures necessary to liquefy iron or steel. A mixture called thermite, consisting of pulverized iron oxide and aluminum, CAN generate temperatures above 4000°F -- far more than is needed to melt iron or steel, which melts at about 2750°F.

The energetic material that was found in the WTC dust by an international team of scientists (led by Niels Harrit of the University of Copenhagen in Denmark) was reported in the peer-reviewed Bentham Open Journal of Chemical Physics. It consists of nano-engineered iron oxide and aluminum particles 1000th the size of a human hair, embedded in another substance consisting of carbon, oxygen, and silicon. The sizes of the iron oxide particles are extremely uniform, and neither they nor the ultra-fine-grain aluminum platelets could possibly have been created by a natural process such as a gravitational collapse or the impact of jetliners. The red/gray chips in which these particles were found exhibit the same characteristics as advanced energetic materials developed in US national laboratories in the years leading up to 9/11. They have no reason to be in this dust. Given all the horrific costs in human lives, lost civil liberties, and trillions of tax dollars spent in response to the official account of 9/11, there can be no more urgent need than for our country and the world to find out who put those materials in the World Trade Center – and why.

Evidence Refutes the Official 9/11 Investigation: The Scientific Forensic Facts
kathaksung

Post by kathaksung »

Danish chemist giving an interview on that he and a group of scientists found nano-thermite (!) in dust from WTC 911.

YouTube - Niels Harrit, fra København universitet taler om nano-sprængstof i støvet fra WTC på TV2 News.
dchistoryman

Post by dchistoryman »

Oh No lets all get our tinfoil hats on again!!!!!!

OK before you worry about all the supposed evidence for a conspiracy think on this. As we speak somone is being paid loads of cash to leak documents to wikileak, these are really pretty low grade and nothing anyone who actually read the appers would not know. If 911 was a comspiracy it would have to have involved 100's maybe 1000's of people. Are we really expected to believe that everyons has managed to keep quiet.

No conspiracy, the construction method of the WTC means that the way it collapsed is no suprise, its basic physics. I would suggets that anyone who has any doubts should read both the book on the 911 commission and the 911 report itself, believe me a lot of these people had no interest in protecting the government.

If you want to lay blame, lay it at the door of the following.. Condi Rice, the most inept holder of any public post yet. The leadership of theCIA who routinely ignored warnings from it's own field operatives. The total lack of focus in getting agents on the ground in the Middle East.

On the Pentagon plane I will brook no doubts, I know personally someone who saw it and believe me they are above reproach and has never been the same since.

To continue to purvey this rubbish is to put a slur on the memory of all those who died
BTS

Post by BTS »

To take a phrase from my friends across the pond.........................."BULLOCKS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"If America Was A Tree, The Left Would Root For The Termites...Greg Gutfeld."
kathaksung

Post by kathaksung »

dchistoryman;1345473 wrote: Oh No lets all get our tinfoil hats on again!!!!!!

OK before you worry about all the supposed evidence for a conspiracy think on this. As we speak somone is being paid loads of cash to leak documents to wikileak, these are really pretty low grade and nothing anyone who actually read the appers would not know. If 911 was a comspiracy it would have to have involved 100's maybe 1000's of people. Are we really expected to believe that everyons has managed to keep quiet.

Those who took part in the inside work must have been picked up from intelligence or top ranking officials. Who know the result of leaking the secret. Even those witnesses were silenced (murdered). Mysterious Deaths of 9/11 Witnesses (MUST SEE)

YouTube - Mysterious Deaths of 9/11 Witnesses (MUST SEE)

This is a covert totalitarian country. The insiders (D.O.D. and D.O.J.) control media and intelligence. They created 911 false flag terror attack and now starts to silence the truthers.
katsung47

Post by katsung47 »

Most people don't believe official story of 911

Quote, “

Poll in Germany: 89.5 doubt official version of 9/11

Submitted by coop on Fri, 01/21/2011 - 8:03am

• 9/11 Opinion Poll

A recent poll in the german magazine "Welt der Wunder" conducted by the well known Emnid Institute results in astonishing 89% of the german respondents not believing the official line 9/11. The magazine in 2010 already published the story of NATOs "secret nuclear war", where the consequences of the widespread use of depleted uranium ammunitions were explained.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

right.:yh_whistl
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Tightwad

Post by Tightwad »

IMO there are way to many unanswered questions about 9/11 to convince me that the supposed "terrorist" attack was not an "inside job".

Just like JFK's death the truth may never be known.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

I would be far more concerned if there were no unanswered question.

I worry more when everything seems too "cut and dry"
- DH Lawrence
katsung47

Post by katsung47 »

Here is the first hand material. I quote some. (go to link for the whole) Read it before it disappears.

Quote, "basement—several seconds BEFORE the plane hit the tower!”

Richard Roepke

William “Willy” Rodriguez is the 9/11 hero who helped save hundreds of lives, and the last person to escape alive from the World Trade Center (WTC) Towers.

Although the thrust of this narrative is meant to be about the selflessness and nobleness of heroism, be forewarned.

In its effort to reveal the essential goodness that resides in the hearts of most human beings, it also inexorably exposes the vilest evil that festers in the minds of a few.

Once past the heroism, this story begins to slice through the slimy underbelly of a vile, pathological beast that controls our lives, and gives us glimpses of the innards of this creature that grins gleefully at our gullibility and simple innocence while trampling on our most basic human rights.

This story is a wake-up call to all citizens of planet Earth.

Decorated Hero

Employed at the WTC for 19 years as a maintenance worker, Rodriguez was responsible for the upkeep and safety of the stairwells within the 110-storey North Tower. On the morning of 9/11, Rodriguez was the only person at the WTC site with the master key to the North Tower stairwell doors. [For fire containment purposes, only doors on every fourth level were normally left unlocked.]

In the immediate aftermath of the attacks, Rodriguez personally rescued fifteen injured persons from the WTC by leading—often carrying—them to safety. Having evacuated the injured from the basement levels, he rushed back into the tower and led firefighters up the stairwells. Unlocking doors to various floors as they ascended, he aided in the successful evacuation of unknown hundreds of survivors.

At great risk to his own life, Rodriguez re-entered the structure three times, and even rescued people trapped between floors in elevator cars by lowering ladders down into shafts. Having helped lead everyone he could find to safety, he finally decided to exit the building.

Rodriguez is believed to be the last person to leave the collapsing North Tower alive.

He survived the building’s collapse by diving beneath a fire truck, where he lay trapped, completely buried in a mountain of dust and rubble for over two hours. Barely able to breathe, he thought he would “die for sure” under that truck where he was literally entombed.

An agnostic, he prayed for the first time in his adult life. As he now unshakably believes, God does listen to heartfelt prayers, and miracles do happen.

A policeman who had been standing across the street had caught a fleeting glimpse of Rodriguez as he leapt under the truck a split second before the tower collapsed in an avalanche of debris.

It was this officer who later returned with help believing that the man under that truck might still be alive.

Rodriguez has been spiritually transformed by this experience and has embraced his faith again with deep reverence.

For his outstanding heroism during America’s desperate hour, William Rodriguez received a special commendation for valor from President George W. Bush at a special White House ceremony.

And that is the extent of the official story as it pertains to William Rodriguez’s involvement relating to rescue efforts following the 9/11 attacks.

But, as you shall see, his incredible heroism was but the tip of the 9/11 iceberg.

“Bombs! Bombs!”

Brushing this curious connection aside as coincidence, he began to wonder about the practical difficulties the perpetrators would have encountered in gaining access to the buildings. He tried to recall having seen any suspicious people, or strange occurrences.

Pieces began to slowly come together.

He recalled seeing small teams of men in white “HazMat” coveralls busily moving about the building in the weeks preceding the attacks. Their presence didn’t strike him as particularly odd at the time, except for the fact that they used the stairwells almost exclusively and avoided using the service elevators. But he now began to wonder about these men’s real identities and true purpose.

One particularly bizarre incident snapped into focus, one that was so frightening he recalls it made his “hair stand up.”

A few weeks prior to the attacks, he was working in a stairwell on the 34th floor, which he knew to be completely vacant. Suddenly, he heard the strangest sound—one he’d never heard inside the tower in his nearly twenty years there.

It was a powerful, ominous, “rumbling” sound of something extremely heavy being rolled about. It sounded like a “huge metal dumpster on steel wheels, containing something extremely heavy—tons—being rolled around” a floor that he knew to have been totally empty—devoid even of furniture.

Yet, Rodriguez categorically maintains there was “someone” on that floor moving some monstrous contraption about.

Oddly, he admits to having been gripped by intense fear at the time, but he was having difficulty verbalizing to me the exact nature of his apprehension. While this didn’t strike me as having been a particularly inauspicious occurrence, it was clear he had been deeply affected by it. He immediately reported the incident to the main office, but was reassured it was a vacant floor.

Rodriguez was emphatic that he felt so frightened by this incident he didn’t dare open the door to look inside because he literally feared for his life.

He intuitively sensed grave danger behind that door, and did his best to avoid the 34th floor thereafter.

Witnesses Begin to Drop Dead

It wasn’t long afterwards that Rodriguez got his next wake-up call. Kenny Johanneman, another of Willy’s close friends and former WTC colleague, had also been in the basement with him when the bombs were going off.

Willy, now working on behalf of the community of Hispanic victims, survivors and their families, had decided to contact everyone he knew who had been present at the WTC that day so he could record their personal experiences on video.

During a lengthy interview, Johanneman recounted his experience in great detail, holding back nothing. Johanneman, who had made it his personal mission to tell everyone he knew—and anyone else who’d listen—that he had seen “floors blow up in the basement before the plane hit,” appeared extremely eager (almost nervously so, Willy now recalls) to get his story on tape.

Three days after the interview, Rodriguez received the bad news.

Kenny Johanneman had suddenly “committed suicide.” Gunshot to the head.

This is frighteningly reminiscent of Barry Jennings, the former New York Housing Authority Emergency Coordinator and key 9/11 witness who suddenly died of unknown causes days before the release of NIST’s “amended” report on the collapse of WTC7.

Jennings is on record [3] stating, unequivocally and emphatically regarding Building 7, that “explosions were going off all over the place”—while the Twin Towers were still standing!

Jennings also stated during an interview that he was “stepping over bodies” in the main lobby of WTC7 as he was being led out by firemen. The lobby, he testified on video, “looked like a bomb had gone off inside it.”

[NB: This is virtually identical to John Mongello’s testimony about elevators exploding in the South Tower before a plane even hit that building.]

Mr. Jennings, who was known to be in excellent health, also suffered a sudden and mysterious death at age 53.

Dylan Avery, a documentary producer, commissioned a private detective to investigate Jennings’ suspicious death (and the subsequent disappearance of his wife and two children). Within days the man returned Avery’s’s check to him and, giving no reason, refused to continue with the case.

The latest casualty in the long line of 9/11 expert witnesses to die under suspicious circumstances was Dutch demolition expert Danny Jawenko, president of Exposieve Demolitie BV, a leading Dutch controlled demolition company.

Having watched a video of WTC Building 7 suddenly fall at freefall speed, Mr. Jawenko had the courage to stand up and authoritatively assert [4] that he was “absolutely positive” WTC7 was brought down by controlled demolition.

On July 18, 2011, while driving home alone in his own car, Mr. Jawenko’s vehicle suddenly accelerated, swerved off the road and crashed into a tree at high speed.

Danny Jawenko was killed instantly.

The brave individuals mentioned above are just a few of a long list [5] of individuals who have made the ultimate sacrifice.

The Mission Ratchets Up

During Rodriguez’s long crusade, he also contacted the FBI, but they never followed up on his reports. [It’s almost certain they did, but were probably allowed to take it only so far.] The same holds true with the mainstream media.

CNN spent a day interviewing Rodriguez at his home, but when it was broadcast the following day it had been thoroughly edited: they glamorized the heroic rescues and the White House tamasha, of course, but wholly excised anything pertaining to the explosions. It was a total whitewash.

Some reporters have subtly warned Rodriguez to keep quiet, as his outspokenness could jeopardize his life. “You don’t know whom you’re dealing with,” one major-network insider told him. But Willy had already defiantly looked death in the face and will probably continue to tell his story, damn the torpedoes.

He says he is speaking for his friends who were forever rendered speechless, and adds, “I am living on borrowed time; I probably should be dead anyway.”

It’s probably this do-or-die attitude that has imbued Rodriguez with the guts to take his dauntless campaign as far as he has.

How gutsy is he, and how far is he willing to go?

In 2004 Rodriguez was the lead plaintiff in a RICO lawsuit filed against President George W. Bush and 155 of his henchmen, accusing them of complicity in the 9/11 attacks, conspiracy to commit murder and other crimes.

This is hardly the behavior of a man afraid of getting whacked.

But don’t hold your breath waiting for a sensational courthouse drama with Dubya sweating it out in the hot seat. The court dismissed Rodriguez’s claims against the USA, DHS, and FEMA, and gave Rodriguez until July 7, 2006 to show cause why his lawsuit should not be dismissed with respect to the other 153 defendants. Due to a falling out with his attorney, Rodriguez failed to do so, and the court dismissed the case.

But he’d be the first to tell you this was never about winning.

It was about getting the public to wake up to the facts about 9/11—the single most heinous crime and unconscionable fraud ever foisted on the inhabitants of this planet.

Preparing For The 10th Anniversary

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/08/10 ... isclosure/
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

I was wondering when someone would bring up Willy.
- DH Lawrence

Return to “Conspiracy Theories”