Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Fact or Fiction? Discuss here.
User avatar
spot
Posts: 38592
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:19 pm
Location: Brigstowe

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by spot »

Kathy Ellen;1314010 wrote: Spot...Are you serious here???? I have never seen Coberst have a conversation with anyone...just a thought or two here and there.



Yes, Please show me his dialogue with you or anyone. I've just seen members replying to him and only...maybe...receiving a thought or two from him.



Yes, I do believe Coberst is intelligent, but he is also a robot in my opinion. I did try to converse with him a few times only to be ignored...and that's ok. I'd rather talk with someone who responds.


Of course I'm serious, if you look you'll find Coberst is quite often engaged by other members here and invariably considers the points being raised. He's not monomaniacal and he's invariably prepared to modify his position if anyone makes a reasonably convincing case for an alternative.

As an example thread of TruthBringer failing to do any such thing, please read http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/warfa ... 012-a.html - I'd love to not be the only person here to have achieved that particular feat. You'll notice I even indexed the thread at one stage.

Contrast it with, for example, Coberst's http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/gener ... hange.html - it's like comparing chalk and cheese.
Nullius in verba|||||||||||
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by TruthBringer »

Look....I need to make this plainly clear to every single member on this board.

These Satanists have infiltrated nearly every single facet of our government, our schools, our democratic process, our food, our water supply, our economy, and nearly every single other aspect of your and my life. No matter what country you live in, no matter what corner of the globe you are in, they have infiltrated your surroundings.

It is not important to me whether or not you believe that these people are real. That's not what is important to me. What is important to me is that you must understand that after they create the crash of all of the World's markets, their next agenda is me, you, your family, and your friends. After they have eliminated your entire way of life that you have known from your birth until now, the next step on their agenda is complete and utter World dominance.

Think about that for a second......

Now understand this. If the Pole-Shift does not happen the way I hope it is going to happen, if the Sun does not eject a solar plasma cloud towards the Earth within the next few years that will completely wipe out the electrical grids of every nation (the key to destroying these people's plans), than I can not see a single way out of what they have planned for all of us unless there is some kind of a revolution with the people who are being played as pawns right now in their agenda. If I am wrong about the coming natural disasters, the major Earthquakes and Volcanic eruptions among other things that will cause even them to tremble, than I am not sure exactly how anything else can save us.

Their entire goal is nothing short of slavery for the masses, and a ruling elite with a military complex to keep them all in check. So we can squabble over these details or we can start spreading the word right now. The choice is yours to make.
Link removed by moderator
User avatar
spot
Posts: 38592
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:19 pm
Location: Brigstowe

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by spot »

There is no they, there is only us. We do things to ourselves, we are not done to, neither by power-crazed conspiratorial secret societies nor by a malignant all-powerful God nor by an inanely despotic universe imposing targeted earthquakes, continental destruction or date-based doom.

Absolutely anyone can get their head screwed up but sensible people discuss, not pronounce. Discussion involves explanation, finding common ground and a willingness to change the occasional opinion or absorb the occasional uncomfortable fact. It's not the screwed up nature of your head I mind, it's the inflexibility, the refusal to explore, the self-imposed blinkers.

Discussion is wonderful but you don't, you pontificate from a position of the most appallingly blind, arrogant, pointless, unjustifiable foolishness. As does the Dutchman too, for example. It would be good for the pair of you to sort out a common statement you could both subscribe to if only because it would involve both of you adjusting your ideas in order to reach it.
Nullius in verba|||||||||||
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by TruthBringer »

"Be sober, be vigilant, because your adversary the devil as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour."

1 Peter 5,8
Link removed by moderator
User avatar
spot
Posts: 38592
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:19 pm
Location: Brigstowe

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by spot »

I refer you to John Donne: Knowledge kindles calentures in some...man into himself can draw

All, all his faith can swallow, or reason chaw,

All that is filled, and all that which doth fill,

All the round world, to man is but a pill;

In all it works not, but it is in all

Poisonous, or purgative, or cordial,

For, knowledge kindles calentures in some,

And is to others icy opium.

As brave as true, is that profession then

Which you do use to make; that you know man.
Nullius in verba|||||||||||
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!
gmc
Posts: 13566
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2004 9:44 am

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by gmc »

TruthBringer;1314002 wrote: You are so acting so fake it's not funny. I mean it is so clear that you are lying because the subliminal messages are clearly audible. I am not the greatest at hearing things and I can hear them just fine.

Ever notice that it's the same people who post in my threads over and over and over? GMC, Spot, and Snowfire. The 3 Muskateers as I like to call them. You guys are skipping over the obvious, in favor of your own twisted reality.


You should be flattered we care enough to bother. It's concern about your immortal soul and the way you have been sucked in to this nonsense. You hear what you want to hear in these videos because someone is suggesting to you that there are comprehensible words in records played backwards. Talk about people placing suggestion on other's minds. Blessed ar the gullible for they will have relgion for a comfort.

posted by kathy ellen

Oh, for flip sake...why don't you all leave the man alone, and let him post away. I don't see you all going after Coberst who posts a million threads and hardly speaks or converses with anyone.....AND...he posts the same 'stuff' on tons of other sites...He copies and pastes...copies and pastes....copies and pastes.... ad nauseam. I'd rather talk with someone who will converse.

Truthbringer is genuinely concerned about our world, and he means well. Argue with him all you want, but respect his opinion. Stop talking down to him please.

That's the proper thing to do, I think




Kathy this is a discussion forum. If truthbringer can't handle the fact that people disagree with him then he shouldn't bother posting. If he is not interested in discussion he shouldn't bother posting. We don't know him apart from this forum, it can't possibly be personal. None of us know him so if he is daft enough to take anything said personally that is his problem. It's not a case of disrespecting his opinion we have a right to ours and if he is not prepared to accept other people have different opinions and might actually express them he shouldn't bother posting. If he posts what he considers conclusive evidence of satanism it should hardly be a urprise of people think it nonsense.

What I find deeply offensive is people who proselytise, are surprised when others are not impressed and then bleat their opinions should be respected while at the same time claiming the right to disrespect everybody else's and have their nonsense taken seriously.

No disrespect intended but telling people they shouldn't upset people by disagreeing with them and respect their opinions rather misses the point of discussion forums. If it bothers him that much he can stop posting.
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by TruthBringer »

YouTube - Satanism in hip hop Encore Edition pt1 (Snoop the DOG STAR)

YouTube - Satanism in hip hop Encore Edition pt2. (Kanye West - Exposed)

YouTube - Satanism in hip hop Encore Edition pt3 (Lil Wayne reps Antichrist)

YouTube - Satanism in hip hop Encore Edition 4

Link removed by moderator
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by TruthBringer »

spot;1314044 wrote: I refer you to John Donne: Knowledge kindles calentures in some...man into himself can draw

All, all his faith can swallow, or reason chaw,

All that is filled, and all that which doth fill,

All the round world, to man is but a pill;

In all it works not, but it is in all

Poisonous, or purgative, or cordial,

For, knowledge kindles calentures in some,

And is to others icy opium.

As brave as true, is that profession then

Which you do use to make; that you know man.


"Woe to them that call evil good and good evil;

that put darkness for light and light for darkness;

that put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter."

Isaiah 5,20
Link removed by moderator
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by TruthBringer »

"For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints."

1 corinthians 14,33
Link removed by moderator
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by TruthBringer »

Let's forget about the subliminals for a second. The bottom line is that I don't need subliminal messages when I see a rapper on a pile of bones while sitting on a throne singing about how he is embracing the fact that he shot and killed this #($*%( and that $(%&* in cold blood, to understand that Evil has infiltrated rap music. And to understand what it is promoting.

I mean I thought it was evil BEFORE I knew about the other stuff. Now I'm 100% convinced.

The key for people to remember is that it's not jut rap music and rappers who belong to this kind of organization. It's members from all different types of music. It's movie stars. It's politicians. They can be found everywhere.

What, you didn't think a Satanist could become a music star? Or a movie star? Or a politician?.......What were you thinking?
Link removed by moderator
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by TruthBringer »

And remember that this includes the infiltration into our Sports too:

YouTube - StarGazing Illuminated Sports

YouTube - Stargazing Illuminated Sports 3 Part A

YouTube - Stargazing Illuminated Sports 3 Part B

YouTube - STARGAZING 5: Stargazing Illuminated Sports Part 5

YouTube - Stargazing - Part 6/8

YouTube - Stargazing - Part 8/8



Link removed by moderator
User avatar
Snowfire
Posts: 4835
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:34 am

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by Snowfire »

Kathy Ellen;1314006 wrote: Oh, for flip sake...why don't you all leave the man alone, and let him post away. I don't see you all going after Coberst who posts a million threads and hardly speaks or converses with anyone.....AND...he posts the same 'stuff' on tons of other sites:(...He copies and pastes...copies and pastes....copies and pastes.... ad nauseam. I'd rather talk with someone who will converse.



Truthbringer is genuinely concerned about our world, and he means well. Argue with him all you want, but respect his opinion. Stop talking down to him please.



That's the proper thing to do, I think:-6


Sorry Kathy but I think you are wrong. By posting in an conversation forum such as this you are openly inviting a response, otherwise what's the point in any of us coming here. I refuse to ignore that which I and others consider plainly nonsense and let it drift by without comment. If you agree with TB and his views you should post here too, its what we're all here for. He certainly doesnt have a monopoly on the concern for our planet and that should not be a prerequisite for leaving him be.

I happen to have a less charitable opinion of Coberst than Spot. I think he has ignored many attempts from members to engage him, however clumsily. Some here can play with him on an even playing field while for some of us it is an up-hill struggle and it is us who struggle that he looks down his nose at. This isnt a sanctuary for wandering intelectuals to engage in mental masturbation. Its a forum open to all, including those of us of a level or two below the GSCE school standard of education

Having said that, he has every right to post , however arrogant and unapproachable he is and we have every right either agree or not , as the case maybe
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by TruthBringer »

Snowfire;1314068 wrote: Sorry Kathy but I think you are wrong. By posting in an conversation forum such as this you are openly inviting a response, otherwise what's the point in any of us coming here. I refuse to ignore that which I and others consider plainly nonsense and let it drift by without comment. If you agree with TB and his views you should post here too, its what we're all here for. He certainly doesnt have a monopoly on the concern for our planet and that should not be a prerequisite for leaving him be.

I happen to have a less charitable opinion of Coberst than Spot. I think he has ignored many attempts from members to engage him, however clumsily. Some here can play with him on an even playing field while for some of us it is an up-hill struggle and it is us who struggle that he looks down his nose at. This isnt a sanctuary for wandering intelectuals to engage in mental masturbation. Its a forum open to all, including those of us of a level or two below the GSCE school standard of education

Having said that, he has every right to post , however arrogant and unapproachable he is and we have every right either agree or not , as the case maybe


Yeah yeah yeah gang up on the girl why don't you. You 3 seem to do it all the time. And ironically, always at the same time. And together. In the same thread. I personally have never seen you 3 once in any of my threads disagree with each other, but I have many times seen you pick on a single member all at the same time.
Link removed by moderator
User avatar
Snowfire
Posts: 4835
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:34 am

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by Snowfire »

TruthBringer;1314069 wrote: Yeah yeah yeah gang up on the girl why don't you. You 3 seem to do it all the time. And ironically, always at the same time. And together. In the same thread. I personally have never seen you 3 once in any of my threads disagree with each other, but I have many times seen you pick on a single member all at the same time.


Oh please, please find an example for me. You coudlnt be further from the truth. There is no "ganging up" Kathy said her piece and we disagreed. Its what this place is for. You will never find me patting Spot on the back too often here and nor him mine. I hold my hands up though. You will very often find me posting behind gmc to say "yeah what he said but he says it better"....LOL I do that often

Its perfectly natural to find the same faces in threads such as yours. If you court controversy, then expect responses. If that is too much to bare, find a home full of people that will agree with you. If it is comfort you require, then maybe this type of subject in an open forum isnt the right recipe
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by TruthBringer »

Snowfire;1314071 wrote: Oh please, please find an example for me. You coudlnt be further from the truth. There is no "ganging up" Kathy said her piece and we disagreed. Its what this place is for. You will never find me patting Spot on the back too often here and nor him mine. I hold my hands up though. You will very often find me posting behind gmc to say "yeah what he said but he says it better"....LOL I do that often

Its perfectly natural to find the same faces in threads such as yours. If you court controversy, then expect responses. If that is too much to bare, find a home full of people that will agree with you. If it is comfort you require, then maybe this type of subject in an open forum isnt the right recipe


I said in my threads I haven't seen you disagree with each other much at all. If ever. I didn't say you don't do it in other threads. Just what I have seen. You're like the 3 blind mice who ride eachother's backs in my threads. That's all I'm saying.
Link removed by moderator
gmc
Posts: 13566
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2004 9:44 am

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by gmc »

TruthBringer;1314069 wrote: Yeah yeah yeah gang up on the girl why don't you. You 3 seem to do it all the time. And ironically, always at the same time. And together. In the same thread. I personally have never seen you 3 once in any of my threads disagree with each other, but I have many times seen you pick on a single member all at the same time.


Perhaps because on the subject matter of your threads we share a common viewpoint? Any conspiracy theory you might be about to propound you can forget about - We don't know each other outside of this forum.

Try looking at some of the discussions about british politics if you want to see disagreement.
User avatar
spot
Posts: 38592
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:19 pm
Location: Brigstowe

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by spot »

Snowfire;1314068 wrote: I happen to have a less charitable opinion of Coberst than Spot. I think he has ignored many attempts from members to engage him, however clumsily.


As best I can tell, since Randall last posted, Coberst has been the oldest regular contributor on FG. He also asked on joining whether we minded his using the site to make a permanent record of his conclusions on various topics which indicates his priority in what he's doing. If you didn't click the example link I gave you might like to, it shows he's prepared to spend time talking as well as recording.
Nullius in verba|||||||||||
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!
User avatar
theia
Posts: 8243
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:54 pm

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by theia »

Snowfire;1314068 wrote: Sorry Kathy but I think you are wrong. By posting in an conversation forum such as this you are openly inviting a response, otherwise what's the point in any of us coming here. I refuse to ignore that which I and others consider plainly nonsense and let it drift by without comment. If you agree with TB and his views you should post here too, its what we're all here for. He certainly doesnt have a monopoly on the concern for our planet and that should not be a prerequisite for leaving him be.

I happen to have a less charitable opinion of Coberst than Spot. I think he has ignored many attempts from members to engage him, however clumsily. Some here can play with him on an even playing field while for some of us it is an up-hill struggle and it is us who struggle that he looks down his nose at. This isnt a sanctuary for wandering intelectuals to engage in mental masturbation. Its a forum open to all, including those of us of a level or two below the GSCE school standard of education

Having said that, he has every right to post , however arrogant and unapproachable he is and we have every right either agree or not , as the case maybe


I agree with you on that...I replied once or twice ages ago because his topic interested me but there was no engagement at all.
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by TruthBringer »

Well I'll be a monkey's uncle:

As the Sun Awakens, NASA Keeps a Wary Eye on Space Weather - NASA Science

Seems like even Nasa is getting ready for what's coming.
Link removed by moderator
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by TruthBringer »

TruthBringer;1314232 wrote: Well I'll be a monkey's uncle:

As the Sun Awakens, NASA Keeps a Wary Eye on Space Weather - NASA Science

Seems like even Nasa is getting ready for what's coming.


lol. I don't think they get it. The process of harnessing electricity in order to use it for energy simply won't work anymore. This is going to be a much more complex situation than what they appear to be understanding.
Link removed by moderator
User avatar
Snowfire
Posts: 4835
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:34 am

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by Snowfire »

I thought it would be interesting to to post an alternative explanation

backward satanic messages (backmasking) - The Skeptic's Dictionary - Skepdic.com

"Perception is influenced by expectation and expectation is affected by what others prime you for."


"We not only see what we want to see and hear what we want to hear, we see what we expect to see."
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
User avatar
spot
Posts: 38592
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:19 pm
Location: Brigstowe

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by spot »

Back in the days of short wave radio people used to tune static to listen to devils scream abuse, too.
Nullius in verba|||||||||||
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!
K.Snyder
Posts: 10253
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:05 pm

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by K.Snyder »

YouTube - George Clinton - Loopzilla - live!!!
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by TruthBringer »

Mount Graham Observatory Launches LUCIFER Telescope

Tucson, Ariz. --- Large Binocular Telescope (LBT) partners in the U.S, Germany and Italy announced April 21 that the first of two new innovative near-infrared cameras/spectrographs for the LBT is now available to astronomers for scientific observations at the telescope on Mount Graham in southeastern Arizona.

After more than a decade of design, manufacturing and testing, the new instrument – dubbed LUCIFER 1 – provides a powerful tool to gain spectacular insights into the universe – from the Milky Way to extremely distant galaxies. LUCIFER, built by a consortium of German institutes, will be followed by an identical twin instrument that will be delivered to the telescope in early 2011.

Vatican Tied Mount Graham Observatory Launches LUCIFER Telescope >> Four Winds 10 - fourwinds10.com
Link removed by moderator
Clodhopper
Posts: 5115
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:11 pm

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by Clodhopper »

Chuckle. To me, that sounds like German humour. (Stereotype? Me?)

I just see a bunch of German scientists getting a giggle out of launching a satellite named Lucifer in conjunction with the Vatican. Especially since "lucifer" is such an appropriate name. It means "light bringer", which perfectly suits what the telescope does.
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
User avatar
Snowfire
Posts: 4835
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:34 am

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by Snowfire »

Clodhopper;1314506 wrote: Chuckle. To me, that sounds like German humour. (Stereotype? Me?)

I just see a bunch of German scientists getting a giggle out of launching a satellite named Lucifer in conjunction with the Vatican. Especially since "lucifer" is such an appropriate name. It means "light bringer", which perfectly suits what the telescope does.


That logic will be completely lost on TB. That couldnt possibly be the reason :rolleyes:
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by TruthBringer »

Snowfire;1314518 wrote: That logic will be completely lost on TB. That couldnt possibly be the reason :rolleyes:


Right because you guys already know EXACTLY why they named the telescope that.......

To me, you're version of why they named it that sounds just as stupid/strange as what I'm sure you think I would say about it. The thing that you are leaving out is that the Vatican is said to have ties with this observatory. The article's title even states that. Now what does that mean for the Vatican? I don't know...you tell me. I have my own theories about the Vatican but none of them mean anything because the Vatican is only a small sector of the bigger picture. It isn't even a big enough player for me to discuss it. Sure they have extremely precious books and secrets, but they are not nearly as dangerous as some of the other organizations out there. So you'll rarely see me speak about the Vatican. I'm not too concerned with them.
Link removed by moderator
User avatar
Snowfire
Posts: 4835
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:34 am

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by Snowfire »

Just to make clear. It isnt something we've made up. The word Lucifer is not always used in the sense you would want it too in all cases. As described, it has been used in literature in the past and is still used in an astronomical sense, refering to the planet venus and its brightness in the sky.

Lucifer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia



"Lucifer" as Latin name for the Morning Star

In Latin, the word "Lucifer", meaning "Light-Bringer" (from lux, lucis, "light", and ferre, "to bear, bring"), is a name used for the Morning Star (the planet Venus in its dawn appearances). The word is used in its astronomical sense both in prose and poetry, but most poets personify the star in a mythological context.


Lucifer was also a name given to early strikeable matches. Are we to assume that the name was given for satanic reasons or because of an interpretaion of the word "lucifer"....ie light bringer.
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by TruthBringer »

Snowfire;1314523 wrote: Just to make clear. It isnt something we've made up. The word Lucifer is not always used in the sense you would want it too in all cases. As described, it has been used in literature in the past and is still used in an astronomical sense, refering to the planet venus and its brightness in the sky.

Lucifer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia





Lucifer was also a name given to early strikeable matches. Are we to assume that the name was given for satanic reasons or because of an interpretaion of the word "lucifer"....ie light bringer.


Right and it's interesting that the "light bringer" is one of the exact terms that Satanists use for their "god". And what is one of the many different names that they call this "god"? They call it Lucifer. They call it by many other names too, but this is one of the most prominent ones and the one that is recognized most by Christianity and Christians.

Even though the word Lucifer only appears once or twice in the Bible, it refers to the "Fallen One". And....not to mention that Lucifer has been known by many other names in many other different religions. It is important to remember that Lucifer otherwise known as Satan was around long before the religion of Christianity. And was worshiped by many other tribes and cults. Way before Christianity. Lucifer was even around way before Christ took on Human form in the form of Jesus. Only he wasn't known as Lucifer back then, he was known as Baal, Moloch, Set, etc.
Link removed by moderator
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by TruthBringer »

Another name that Christians have attributed to Satan was Beelzebub. Who was originally a Semitic deity worshipped in the Philistine but who later became known to Christians as Satan.
Link removed by moderator
Clodhopper
Posts: 5115
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:11 pm

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by Clodhopper »

And if they'd called the telescope "Satan" you might have more of a case. But they didn't, so I'm sticking with my Giggling German theory.

(Incidentally, I think you are confusing Philistines and Palestine...)

Yes, the Early Jews demonised the gods of all their neighbours. After all, they followed the only true god, therefore it followed all other so-called gods must be false and/or agents of the devil. This all got into Christianity since Christianity recognised the Jewish text describing all this, which we call the Old Testament. Doesn't make it literal truth, imo.

Amongst other things, the human mind is designed to see connections and patterns, and will strive to do so even when they aren't there. Hence the popularity of looking for shapes in clouds, or of the belief in the canals of Mars (which were "seen" by earnest scientists looking through (comparatively) primitive telescopes) or, indeed, the popularity of cryptic crosswords!

I think you are falling into this trap, and seeing connections which aren't really there.
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by TruthBringer »

Clodhopper;1314538 wrote:

I think you are falling into this trap, and seeing connections which aren't really there.


But I believe the opposite in your case. That you have your blinders on and they are causing you to not be able to see. If you took them off, you could see. But you choose not to.

When will we ever see the same things here? Probably when we are forced to.
Link removed by moderator
gmc
Posts: 13566
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2004 9:44 am

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by gmc »

TruthBringer;1314546 wrote: But I believe the opposite in your case. That you have your blinders on and they are causing you to not be able to see. If you took them off, you could see. But you choose not to.

When will we ever see the same things here? Probably when we are forced to.


Really hiding it well aren't they - these satanists. it's not much of a conspiracy if you stick satans name on everything and expect nobody to notice is it?

It's a german/italian project and luciofer means the same in both languages - bringer of light. If it was an american company it's doubtful they would call it lucifer. Perhaps they would something like the venus project instead. hang on though wasn't she a pagan goddess.

:eek: what about the apollo missions? Good grief it's never occurred to me before - are NASA agents of the pagans?
Clodhopper
Posts: 5115
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:11 pm

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by Clodhopper »

But I believe the opposite in your case. That you have your blinders on and they are causing you to not be able to see. If you took them off, you could see. But you choose not to.

When will we ever see the same things here? Probably when we are forced to.


Chuckle. Ever hear of a guy called T. Lobsang Rampa? Fake Tibetan Lama. My Mum was into him before he got exposed (he was a plumber from Plymouth :wah:) and the books were still around in our book-filled house when I was an adolescent. No-one told me he was a fake! I spent hours lapping up his very plausible ideas and trying his techniques. Eventually I realised he was playing on my innocence and I've been aware of those techniques ever since. It's always the same: play on the human mind's need for explanations and/or patterns, and give 'em an explanation that suits your agenda for the patterns they think they see.
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
User avatar
spot
Posts: 38592
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:19 pm
Location: Brigstowe

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by spot »

Snowfire;1314523 wrote: Lucifer was also a name given to early strikeable matches.What's the use of worrying, it never was worthwhile.
Nullius in verba|||||||||||
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by TruthBringer »

Clodhopper;1314670 wrote: Chuckle. Ever hear of a guy called T. Lobsang Rampa? Fake Tibetan Lama. My Mum was into him before he got exposed (he was a plumber from Plymouth :wah:) and the books were still around in our book-filled house when I was an adolescent. No-one told me he was a fake! I spent hours lapping up his very plausible ideas and trying his techniques. Eventually I realised he was playing on my innocence and I've been aware of those techniques ever since. It's always the same: play on the human mind's need for explanations and/or patterns, and give 'em an explanation that suits your agenda for the patterns they think they see.


In Life, you can not take one example and apply it to everything else. Everything is different in it's own right. What happens in one situation doesn't always apply to another. In fact it very rarely does. Even down to the details. Two people can rob a bank, but there is no way for everything to be exactly the same in every circumstance. Unless of course it was planned that way beforehand.
Link removed by moderator
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by TruthBringer »

I always hear how Satan was a musician and how is this supported by scripture?

Most who teach this take the description of the King of Tyrus in Ezekiel 28:12-15 to be a description of Satan. He is said there to have been in the Garden of Eden and was perfect in all his ways until iniquity was found in him. That fits none other but the devil. Therefore, the prince of Tyrus mentioned earlier in the chapter would be the earthly ruler of Tyre, while the king of Tyrus would be the devil who rules over the prince of Tyrus. Daniel, chapter ten, also deals with the connection between many earthly rulers and evil spiritual principalities.

Therefore, taking this to be Satan, Ezekiel 28:13 has a phrase that is very interesting: "the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created." That is, he was created with tabrets and pipes built in him. What would this refer to? Tabrets (spelled taborets in modern English) are small drums like those used to beat out timing for a fife player. Pipes probably refer to tubes used to produce tones by blowing air through them, as in an organ. This shows us that the devil had the makings of percussion instruments and wind instruments built into his very being.

We can also arrive at a good conclusion as to why he had this apparatus built in him. In Ezekiel 28:14, he is called the "anointed cherub that covereth." In Ezekiel 10:1-22, there are four cherubim who stand at the four corners of the throne of God. Since "the glory of the LORD went up from the cherub" (Ezekiel 10:4), the cherubim were there to give glory and praise to the Lord. But here we see no cherub covering the throne. That had been the job of Satan as the anointed cherub that covered. He would be the fifth cherub and his job would have been to glorify God. It is interesting that one of the most powerful of God's heavenly creatures aside from Christ, is the one who at one time was in charge of giving praise to God. In one sense therefore, Satan was the heavenly choir director and he led the songs of praise to the Lord that still ring in heaven. The inbuilt tabrets and pipes would definitely come in handy here.

Now, when Satan fell in rebellion against God, he did not lose the natural abilities that God had given him. Therefore, he kept the tabrets and the pipes. But now, he did not use them to bring glory to the Lord but to turn God's creatures against their Creator. His expertise is seen in the powerful influence he welds today in music. He knows his music and he hates the Lord. This is a dangerous combination.

This doesn't mean that every musician is a Satanist. What it does mean to me though is that Lucifer has the ability to create beautiful music in one way or the other. Beautiful, hypnotizing music. Let's not forget that every creature created by God has their talents. Even if they have chosen the dark side.

Another area that Satan would be proficient in would be speaking, possibly referring to his "pipes" as well. Therefore acting would certainly be something that Satan could most likely do as well, and give other people who follow him the ability to do. Words can be just as hypnotizing as music. And acting requires the ability to put words together in just the right way to make them sound amazing. Of course it depends on how good the person is at writing the words in the script. And how good the actor is at using them. Surely with Satan's help, any actor would be good at doing this.
Link removed by moderator
Richard Bell
Posts: 1228
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:56 am

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by Richard Bell »

gmc;1314550 wrote: If it was an american company it's doubtful they would call it lucifer. Perhaps they would something like the venus project instead. hang on though wasn't she a pagan goddess.

:eek: what about the apollo missions? Good grief it's never occurred to me before - are NASA agents of the pagans?


Considering that the Christian Church stated that we live in a geocentric universe, and the sun, every planet, star, galaxy and every iota of cosmic matter revolved around the Earth, then that's not not such a bad thing.

Humanity is fortunate for the likes of Copernicus and Galileo; great minds who freed us from religious tyranny, ignorance, and nonsense... (well, some of us).
gmc
Posts: 13566
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2004 9:44 am

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by gmc »

TruthBringer;1314732 wrote: I always hear how Satan was a musician and how is this supported by scripture?

Most who teach this take the description of the King of Tyrus in Ezekiel 28:12-15 to be a description of Satan. He is said there to have been in the Garden of Eden and was perfect in all his ways until iniquity was found in him. That fits none other but the devil. Therefore, the prince of Tyrus mentioned earlier in the chapter would be the earthly ruler of Tyre, while the king of Tyrus would be the devil who rules over the prince of Tyrus. Daniel, chapter ten, also deals with the connection between many earthly rulers and evil spiritual principalities.

Therefore, taking this to be Satan, Ezekiel 28:13 has a phrase that is very interesting: "the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created." That is, he was created with tabrets and pipes built in him. What would this refer to? Tabrets (spelled taborets in modern English) are small drums like those used to beat out timing for a fife player. Pipes probably refer to tubes used to produce tones by blowing air through them, as in an organ. This shows us that the devil had the makings of percussion instruments and wind instruments built into his very being.

We can also arrive at a good conclusion as to why he had this apparatus built in him. In Ezekiel 28:14, he is called the "anointed cherub that covereth." In Ezekiel 10:1-22, there are four cherubim who stand at the four corners of the throne of God. Since "the glory of the LORD went up from the cherub" (Ezekiel 10:4), the cherubim were there to give glory and praise to the Lord. But here we see no cherub covering the throne. That had been the job of Satan as the anointed cherub that covered. He would be the fifth cherub and his job would have been to glorify God. It is interesting that one of the most powerful of God's heavenly creatures aside from Christ, is the one who at one time was in charge of giving praise to God. In one sense therefore, Satan was the heavenly choir director and he led the songs of praise to the Lord that still ring in heaven. The inbuilt tabrets and pipes would definitely come in handy here.

Now, when Satan fell in rebellion against God, he did not lose the natural abilities that God had given him. Therefore, he kept the tabrets and the pipes. But now, he did not use them to bring glory to the Lord but to turn God's creatures against their Creator. His expertise is seen in the powerful influence he welds today in music. He knows his music and he hates the Lord. This is a dangerous combination.

This doesn't mean that every musician is a Satanist. What it does mean to me though is that Lucifer has the ability to create beautiful music in one way or the other. Beautiful, hypnotizing music. Let's not forget that every creature created by God has their talents. Even if they have chosen the dark side.

Another area that Satan would be proficient in would be speaking, possibly referring to his "pipes" as well. Therefore acting would certainly be something that Satan could most likely do as well, and give other people who follow him the ability to do. Words can be just as hypnotizing as music. And acting requires the ability to put words together in just the right way to make them sound amazing. Of course it depends on how good the person is at writing the words in the script. And how good the actor is at using them. Surely with Satan's help, any actor would be good at doing this.


You would like the wee frees. Miserable sods don't like music and believe if you laugh the devil gets in. Man was put on earth to suffer and be miserable so he is fit to get to heaven. Miserable people like you have been trying to stop people playing music for two thousand years because they convinced themselves it was the devils work. What about harps then are they OK?
Clodhopper
Posts: 5115
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:11 pm

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by Clodhopper »

Polyphony. The Vatican outlawed polyphony in the C14th. Not sure it was ever very seriously enforced. Don't recall any mass burnings of musicians.

Mind you, a nation that has a musical instrument officially classed as a weapon of war gives the Vatican a more appropriate reason to ban music than most. ;)
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
K.Snyder
Posts: 10253
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:05 pm

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by K.Snyder »

K.Snyder;1314433 wrote: YouTube - George Clinton - Loopzilla - live!!!


I think what's a more interesting observation is the complete and utter shock displayed on the faces of all of those "white" people. They didn't know whether to smile or crap their pants!
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by TruthBringer »

gmc;1314899 wrote: You would like the wee frees. Miserable sods don't like music and believe if you laugh the devil gets in. Man was put on earth to suffer and be miserable so he is fit to get to heaven. Miserable people like you have been trying to stop people playing music for two thousand years because they convinced themselves it was the devils work. What about harps then are they OK?


Never said I don't like Music. I am merely pointing out that there is rampant Satanism going on in the Music industry on all levels.
Link removed by moderator
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by TruthBringer »

To me, all the Vatican is, is the evolution of the early Pagan Roman church. Rome may have fallen, yes, but what Rome was practicing did not fall, and did not stop, and I believe that it is what is being practiced today inside the Vatican. In secret of course. Although many Pagan symbols are still used openly by the Vatican.

The Vatican to me is kind of like the Black Magic Society of Christianity. But like I said, they aren't even a big enough player for me to talk about them. They were much more dangerous in their past. The Popes and such that is.

I am a Christian but in no way do I endorse the Vatican.
Link removed by moderator
gmc
Posts: 13566
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2004 9:44 am

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by gmc »

TruthBringer;1314999 wrote: Never said I don't like Music. I am merely pointing out that there is rampant Satanism going on in the Music industry on all levels.


No you're not you are just making ridiculous claims that don't stand up to a minutes objective consideration.

Satanism was invented by the catholic church as a way of justifying attacking those who still held on to their pagan beliefs when proselytising fails fear and prejudice are useful tools.

posted by truthbringer

To me, all the Vatican is, is the evolution of the early Pagan Roman church. Rome may have fallen, yes, but what Rome was practicing did not fall, and did not stop, and I believe that it is what is being practiced today inside the Vatican. In secret of course. Although many Pagan symbols are still used openly by the Vatican.

The Vatican to me is kind of like the Black Magic Society of Christianity. But like I said, they aren't even a big enough player for me to talk about them. They were much more dangerous in their past. The Popes and such that is.

I am a Christian but in no way do I endorse the Vatican.




What? Don't you know if you are not the follower of the one true church you are a heretic and little better than a pagan yourself? You are not truthbringer you are bringer of a false god and would take us away from the one true faith. Mind you in my case that happened before I was born as I was born in to a godless protestant sect.

I feel confident the vatican will survive not having your endorsement - after all it has survived centuries of warfare and attempts to destroy it. Despite all reason it is still there.
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by TruthBringer »

gmc;1315024 wrote: No you're not you are just making ridiculous claims that don't stand up to a minutes objective consideration.

Satanism was invented by the catholic church as a way of justifying attacking those who still held on to their pagan beliefs when proselytising fails fear and prejudice are useful tools.

posted by truthbringer



What? Don't you know if you are not the follower of the one true church you are a heretic and little better than a pagan yourself? You are not truthbringer you are bringer of a false god and would take us away from the one true faith. Mind you in my case that happened before I was born as I was born in to a godless protestant sect.

I feel confident the vatican will survive not having your endorsement - after all it has survived centuries of warfare and attempts to destroy it. Despite all reason it is still there.


Satanism/Luciferian worship was around way before Christianity. We've already gone over this. He was known by different names back then.
Link removed by moderator
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by TruthBringer »

gmc;1315024 wrote: No you're not you are just making ridiculous claims that don't stand up to a minutes objective consideration.

Satanism was invented by the catholic church as a way of justifying attacking those who still held on to their pagan beliefs when proselytising fails fear and prejudice are useful tools.

posted by truthbringer



What? Don't you know if you are not the follower of the one true church you are a heretic and little better than a pagan yourself? You are not truthbringer you are bringer of a false god and would take us away from the one true faith. Mind you in my case that happened before I was born as I was born in to a godless protestant sect.

I feel confident the vatican will survive not having your endorsement - after all it has survived centuries of warfare and attempts to destroy it. Despite all reason it is still there.


lol. The Catholic church is not my church. Like it or not, Christianity has many sects. Besides, you are getting the way I feel about the Vatican confused with how I feel about Catholics. I have no problem with most Catholics, many of them are my family members. I just don't like the Vatican. Simple as that.
Link removed by moderator
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by TruthBringer »

John Todd (Explaining The Illuminati):



Link removed by moderator
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by TruthBringer »

Here is a website dedicated to John Todd which gives a wealth of information on how Satanism has infected the music industry among other things. But the key to the information on this website is that he clearly states as have many other Illuminati members who have gone public that the music industry is rampant with Satanism:

John Todd, the Illuminati and Witchcraft!
Link removed by moderator
User avatar
Bill Sikes
Posts: 5515
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:21 am

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by Bill Sikes »

Do thet dance around nekkid?
User avatar
Snowfire
Posts: 4835
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:34 am

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by Snowfire »

Well thats it then. No other choice

I'm sticking to Peter Paul and Mary

YouTube - if i had a hammer - peter paul and mary

"If I had a Hammer" sounds pretty violent and demonic.

Or am I just seeing what I want to se ?
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill

Return to “Conspiracy Theories”