Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Fact or Fiction? Discuss here.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

A scripture relating to Lucifer/Satan the Devil:

"Son of man, take up a lamentation for the king of Tyre, and say to him, 'Thus says the Lord God: "You were the seal of perfection, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty. You were in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone was your covering: The sardius, topaz, and diamond, beryl, onyx, and jasper, sapphire, turquoise, and emerald with gold. The workmanship of your timbrels and pipes was prepared for you on the day you were created. You were the anointed cherub who covers; I established you; you were on the holy mountain of God; you walked back and forth in the midst of fiery stones. 15 You were perfect in your ways from the day you were created, till iniquity was found in you. 16 By the abundance of your trading you became filled with violence within, and you sinned; therefore I cast you as a profane thing out of the mountain of God; and I destroyed you, O covering cherub, from the midst of the fiery stones. 17 Your heart was lifted up because of your beauty; you corrupted your wisdom for the sake of your splendor . . ." Ezekiel 28:12
Link removed by moderator
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Under the figure of "King of Tyrus," Ezekiel declares that this great created being "had the seal of perfection, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty." Ezekiel 28:12–19 describes Satan’s original state as the anointed cherub who was not only a created being, but created perfect (vss. 12-13). He enjoyed the highest position and honor in the presence of God (28:14, 16). Further, Isaiah spoke of him as Lucifer, “star of the morning , son of the dawn” - Isaiah 14:12-15. He was on the holy mountain of God and every precious stone was his covering. He was set there as "the anointed covering cherub" by God and walked up and down in the midst of stones of fire. He was perhaps the appointed guardian of the holiness of God, probably over this original planet earth. The inspired record says, "Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee" - Ezekiel. 28:12-15.

Scriptures relating to Lucifer/Satan's fall:

But what exactly was the character or nature of Satan’s iniquity? As suggested by 1 Timothy 3:6-7 and Ezekiel 28:17, though created perfect by God (Ezek. 28:13-15), it was conceit or pride that welled up in his heart because of his beauty and high position that led to arrogant aspirations and to his sin and fall. In Isaiah 14:12-15 and in Ezekiel 28:12-19, we have a remarkable account of the original place which Satan once had as "Lucifer, son of the morning." His fall from this original, exalted place, of perhaps the greatest of created angelic beings, is given in these Scriptures. These arrogant aspirations are described for us in Isaiah 14:12-17 : pride, selfwill, iniquity, rebellion, and violence are the reasons. Because of his pride and aspirations to be like God, he became God’s chief adversary (Heb. Satan). After this, he is never again called by any of these prestigious titles. Instead, he is called by terms that reflect his fallen character and hostility to God and men, like liar, murderer, Satan (adversary), the evil one, Abaddon (destruction), Apollyon (destroyer), Belial (worthless), serpent, and dragon.

Scotus, however points out that this sin was not pride properly so called, but should rather be described as a species of spiritual lust.

Although nothing definite can be known as to the precise nature of the probation of the angels and the manner in which many of them fell, many theologians have conjectured, with some show of probability, that the mystery of the Divine Incarnation was revealed to them, that they saw that a nature lower than their own was to be hypostatically united to the Person of God the Son, and that all the hierarchy of heaven must bow in adoration before the majesty of the Incarnate Word; and this, it is supposed, was the occasion of the pride of Lucifer.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Furthermore, we learn from Ezekiel 28 that Lucifer engaged in a multitude of traffic, which means "going about." He is said to have filled heaven with violence and rebellion.

"Thou has defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffic"

Thus Lucifer instigated violence and rebellion among the heavenly hosts before man was created, and those who followed him became his angels or demons. Seeking to overthrow God and rule heaven, Lucifer assembled an army of apostate angels and initiated a war in heaven.

In the book of Revelation we read about a war in heaven between Michael and the angels who remained loyal to God and the dragon, "called the Devil, and Satan," and his angels. Then Satan and his angels were defeated by Michael, and were thrown down from heaven to hell.

“And there was war in heaven, Michael and his angels waging war with the dragon. And the dragon and his angels waged war, and they were not strong enough, and there was no longer a place found for them in heaven. And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.” Revelation 12:7-9
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

The Five “I Wills” of Rebellion

Isaiah points us to five “I wills” coming from the proud and boastful heart of Satan that describe the nature of his aspiration (Isa. 14:13-14). In each of these “I wills” Satan pitted his will against the will of God. He substituted his will for God’s will and, significantly, these five statements expressed by Satan manifest the very essence of sin: it is the will of the creature set against the will and appointment of the Creator.

Satan's "I Wills":

I will ascend to heaven.

I will raise my throne above the stars of God.

I will sit on the mount of the assembly in the recesses of the north.

This describes Satan’s ambition to control all the affairs of the universe as the assembly of Babylonian gods supposedly did. Often in Scripture, mountain and hills refer to authority or the right to rule.

I will ascend above the heights of the clouds.

According to Exodus 16:10 and Revelation 19:1, clouds are often associated with God’s glory and presence. This “I will” expressed Satan’s desire to usurp the glory that belonged to God.

I will make myself like the Most High.

Lucifer was not satisfied with the exalted place he had in the creation of God. Ezekiel says, "Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness" (Ezek. 28:17). So he purposed to exalt himself and his throne and aimed to be like God Himself. Note the contradiction in Satan’s own thinking here. To become like God was first of all to admit that he was not God. He was only a created being, one created by the Creator.

Isaiah 2:2 reads:

“Now it will come about that in the last days, the mountain of the house of the Lord will be established as the chief of the mountains, and will be raised above the hills; and all the nations will stream to it.”

This anticipates Messiah’s rule or kingdom, called here “the mountain of the house of the Lord,” and all the other kingdoms, mountains and hills, will be under His kingdom. So this “I will” of Satan expressed his determination to rule over the affairs of the entire created universe.

Pentecost writes:

“When Lucifer said, “I will ascend above the heights of the clouds,” he was saying, “I will take to myself a greater glory than belongs to God Himself.” You will remember that Ezekiel described the beauty and the glory that belonged to Lucifer in terms of the sun shining on polished gems. But the glory that belonged to Lucifer was not inherently his; it was a reflected glory. God, who is the author of glory, God, who is the all glorious One, revealed his glory through the work that came from His hand.… How insane the thinking of this one that he could add glory to the infinite glory of God. It suggests that there was a deficiency in the glory of God and that Lucifer could complete that which was lacking.…”

Here his counterfeit is crystal clear. Satan wanted to be like, not unlike, God. The name Elyon for God stresses God’s strength and sovereignty (Gen. 14:18). Satan wanted to be as powerful as God. He wanted to exercise the authority and control in this world that rightfully belongs only to God. His sin was a direct challenge to the power and authority of God.
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

Read Milton, "Paradise Lost". Especially Books 1 and 2 . He puts all this together in ways few moderns do.
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Satanists control the movie industry as well:

YouTube - Masonic actors and more NWO Illuminati movies Part 1!

YouTube - Masonic actors and more NWO Illuminati movies Part 2

YouTube - Masonic actors and more NWO Illuminati movies Part 3

YouTube - Masonic actors and more NWO Illuminati movies Part 4

YouTube - Masonic actors and more NWO Illuminati movies Part 5

YouTube - Masonic actors and more NWO Illuminati movies Part 6

YouTube - Masonic actors and more NWO Illuminati movies Part 7

Satanists control the entire mainstream entertainment industry. They control the Movie Industry. They control the Music Industry. And they control the Sports Industry. They also control all television entertainment in whatever form it comes in. They control the money supply. They control all of the biggest corporations. They are in control over the United States Police (through the top of the pyramid). They are currently in control of MOST governments around the World. Before we had the technology that we do today, the Satanists were never able to completely conquer the World. Through technology they have started their march towards their final goal of World domination. They have almost reached this goal, and without an act of God and all that is Love and Righteousness, there is nothing that can be done to stop them.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

YouTube - Satanism in hip hop Encore Edition pt 6 (Eryka Badu Exposed)

YouTube - Satanism in hip hop encore edition7(BIGGIE&LUPE BAPHOMET)

YouTube - Satanism in hip hop Encore Edition 8 (Christina Aguilera exposed)

YouTube - Satanism in hip hop Encore Edition 9 (Jay Electronica Exposes the plan) sub-title

YouTube - Satanism in hip hop encore edition 10(2of4 Secret Society Mind Control)
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

YouTube - Satanism in hip hop encore edition pt11(Eminem Not Afraid to practice the craft)

YouTube - Satanism in hip hop Encore Edition pt12(Witches Pyramids_harvesting Energy)

YouTube - Satanism in hip hop encore edition 13(BET Awards -Nine Spiritual Bodies of Egypt)

YouTube - Satanism in hip hop encore edition pt14 (Rick Ross&Jay-z Free Mason vs William Cooper)

YouTube - Satanism in hip hop encore edition pt15(Kanye's POWER, Wyclef-President or puppet2of2)
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

YouTube - Satanism in hip hop encore edition 16 (Facebook Places RFID&The Mark of the Beast)

YouTube - Satanism in hip hop encore edition pt17(1of3)FallenAngelsWalkAmongUs

YouTube - Satanism in hip hop encore edition pt17(2of3)FallenAngelsWalkAmongUs

YouTube - Satanism in hip hop encore edition pt17(3of3)FallenAngelsWalkAmongUs

YouTube - Satanism in hip hop encore edition pt18(Can you pass an EYE exam?)
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

YouTube - Satanism in hip hop encore edition pt19 (Parsons,Pit-Bull & Satanism in 3D)

YouTube - Satanism in hip hop encore edition pt20(1of2)Willow Smith, Bun B & Kanye's Phoenix
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

YouTube - Knowledge Is Power (Reality Theory Music Video)HD - by Chief
recovering conservative

Post by recovering conservative »

When I was young, there was a shocking crime of vandalism in the tiny village of Queenston, a few miles north of Niagara Falls; that involved the desecration of a tiny roadside chapel, that contained a priceless heirloom bible. They smashed the glass case containing the bible and burned it, along with scrawling 5-pointed stars and satanic grafitti inside and outside of the building.....who were the satanists? One was the son of a local minister; the other was the son of a prominent local lawyer!

What's the takeaway? Nine times out of ten, the "satanists" will turn out to be delinquent, repressed, frustrated teenagers from the most religious, fundamentalist homes! You can't have an antichrist without first having a christ! And for rebellious antisocial teens from Christian families -- who are looking for ways to act out, there's nothing more shocking than S-A-T-A-N!!!!!!!
Richard Bell

Post by Richard Bell »

TruthBringer;1322556 wrote:

Satanists control the entire mainstream entertainment industry. They control the Movie Industry. They control the Music Industry. And they control the Sports Industry.

IT'S TRUE!!!

Not only is Satan an NHL All Star, HERE IS INDISPUTABLE PROOF of an unholy alliance between Satan and America!!!!!!!!

Attached files
recovering conservative

Post by recovering conservative »

Richard Bell;1344281 wrote: IT'S TRUE!!!

Not only is Satan an NHL All Star, HERE IS INDISPUTABLE PROOF of an unholy alliance between Satan and America!!!!!!!!

Now, don't go causing a meltdown here! That's Miroslav Satan -- pronounced Sha - Tan. He used to be a big name when he played for the Buffalo Sabres ten to 15 years ago. I don't know what the name means in Slovak....but it's probably not ssssaaataaannnn!
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Well it only makes sense doesn't it? Jesus didn't concern Himself with riches and material items. He didn't concern Himself with being famous. He didn't blockade Himself off from His followers. He didn't live in the nicest houses secluded from the rest of the population. He didn't "stick to His own kind". He didn't do any of those things. Lucifer is in charge of that area of Life. And He welcomes you to it. For an exchange of course. He doesn't give something without getting what He wants out of the deal. And for those who accept His deal, make no mistake, you will give it. Just as many of the people in these videos already have.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

YouTube - Freemason/Illuminati Movies,TV Shows,Music,Videogames exposed Part 1 of 8

YouTube - Freemason/Illuminati Movies,TV Shows,Music,Videogames exposed Part 2 of 8

YouTube - Freemason/Illuminati Movies,TV Shows,Music,Videogames exposed Part 3 of 8

YouTube - Freemason/Illuminati Movies,TV Shows,Music,Videogames exposed Part 4 of 8

YouTube - Freemason/Illuminati Movies,TV Shows,Music,Videogames exposed Part 5 of 8

YouTube - Freemason/Illuminati Movies,TV Shows,Music,Videogames exposed Part 6 of 8

YouTube - Freemason/Illuminati Movies,TV Shows,Music,Videogames exposed Part 7 of 8

YouTube - Freemason/Illuminati Movies,TV Shows,Music,Videogames exposed Part 8 of 8
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

YouTube - 1 of 4 Dark Stars(Illuminati in Hollywood)

YouTube - 2 of 4 Dark Stars(9/11 Synchronicities)

YouTube - 3 of 4 Dark Stars(Predictive Programming)

YouTube - 4 of 4 Hollywood Insiders: Dark stars
nirma1230

Post by nirma1230 »

thank you brother to share wiht us
tobiaskwambe

Post by tobiaskwambe »

please am in financial crisis and i need assistance to proceed with my education please help me
Týr

Post by Týr »

tobiaskwambe;1420305 wrote: please am in financial crisis and i need assistance to proceed with my education please help me

I suggest you join in the online conversations here and make friends with the members.
Long Live General Kim Jong-un, the Shining Sun!
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Týr;1420352 wrote: I suggest you join in the online conversations here and make friends with the members.

I suggest the same for you. Miss you!

Return to “Conspiracy Theories”