Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Fact or Fiction? Discuss here.
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by TruthBringer »

Jay Z Exposed - The Truth Behind His Music:

YouTube - Jay Z Exposed -Truth Behind Hip Hop



Jay Z is Demonic & his Secrets R exposed:

YouTube - Jay Z is Demonic & his Secrets R exposed By the TRUTH !!!!!



Beyonce and Jay-z are Devil worshipers:

YouTube - Beyonce and Jay-z are Devil worshipers (Part. 1)



The truth about Jay-Z:

YouTube - The truth about Jay-Z?



Occult Secrets of Jay Z, Kanye & Nas:

YouTube - Occult Secrets of Jay Z, Kanye & Nas
Link removed by moderator
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by TruthBringer »

Beyonce's Sasha Fierce Baphomet Hexagram Pose:

YouTube - Beyonce's Sasha Fierce Baphomet Hexagram Pose



Tupac Shakur Broke His Oath To His Satanic Handlers:

YouTube - Breaking the Oath! Of Da Baphet

YouTube - Breaking the Oath! PT2 of 2:(read info)



Hidden message from disturbia - Riahnna:

YouTube - hidden message from disturbia - Riahnna



Britney Spears's Hidden Satanic Message:

YouTube - If you seek amy - hidden message



Hidden Messages In The Jay-z, Kanye West & Rihanna song?:

Link removed by moderator
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by TruthBringer »

Cleary Rihanna's Picture Is meant To Be A Satanic Head Inside Of A Triangle - The Satanic Symbol:

YouTube - illuminati - Rihanna Exposed



Rihanna: "Yes, I'm a Devil worshiper":

YouTube - Rihanna: "Yes, I'm a Devil worshiper"



Satanic Musicians:

YouTube - Satanic Musicianz

YouTube - Satanic Musicianz (Part 2)



Confessions Of Satanic Worship In The Music Industry:

YouTube - The Devil in Music (Chris Brown Exclusive) - subliminal message



Satanism in Hip Hop:

YouTube - Satanism in Hip Hop 1

YouTube - Satanism in hiphop2

YouTube - Satanism in HipHop3

YouTube - Satanism in hip hop 4

YouTube - Satanism in hiphop5
Link removed by moderator
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by TruthBringer »

YouTube - Satanism in hiphop6

YouTube - Satanism in hiphop7

YouTube - Satanism in hiphop8

YouTube - Satanism in hiphop9

YouTube - Satanism in hip hop10
Link removed by moderator
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by TruthBringer »

YouTube - Satanism in hip hop11

YouTube - Satanism in hip hop 12

YouTube - Satanism in hip hop 13

YouTube - Satanism in hip hop 14
Link removed by moderator
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by TruthBringer »

Hidden Satanic Messages In The Obama Yes We Can Song?:

YouTube - Obama evil hidden message



Illuminati Controls Hollywood:

YouTube - Illuminati Controls Hollywood (watch all)



Satanic Secret of Celebrities Revealed:

YouTube - Satanic Secret of Celebrities Revealed

YouTube - Satanic Secret of Celebrities Revealed p.2



Masonic Hand Signs:

YouTube - Masonic Hand Signs 10min



The Dark Side Of Freemasonry:

YouTube - Darkside of freemasonry vol 1
Link removed by moderator
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by TruthBringer »

YouTube - Darkside of freemasonry vol 2

YouTube - Darkside Of Freemasonry Vol 3



Interview With Ex Illuminati/Satanic Member:

YouTube - Interview with ex-freemason and illuminati:Leo Zagami. Vol1
Link removed by moderator
User avatar
Snowfire
Posts: 4835
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:34 am

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by Snowfire »

More drivvle. Utter, utter drivvle. Arse gravy, like we've never seen you post before.

Reminded me of the ghost hunter who would "hear" names and demonic messages in the white noise of a voice recorder.

I'm suprised you even sleep at night given how you view this strange and ever changing world in which we live in. Those shadows you hide under your duvet from, are just the curtains. Its ok, it really is :rolleyes:
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
gmc
Posts: 13566
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2004 9:44 am

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by gmc »

Truthbringer, do you actually believe any of the things you post?
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by TruthBringer »

What's there to believe? The evidence is right in front of your face......
Link removed by moderator
gmc
Posts: 13566
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2004 9:44 am

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by gmc »

Have they given up on the idea that rock and roll is satan's music then or is christian rock an indication satan has infiltrated mainstream Christianity in america?

That's not evidence that's a load of cobblers. Satan doesn't exist any more than god does.
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by TruthBringer »

gmc;1313454 wrote: Have they given up on the idea that rock and roll is satan's music then or is christian rock an indication satan has infiltrated mainstream Christianity in america?

That's not evidence that's a load of cobblers. Satan doesn't exist any more than god does.


Man. You don't know how wrong you are. I'll just leave it at that.

But indeed, watch each one of these videos one by one, and remember that this is a CONSPIRACY THEORY forum so try not to get too offended by what is said here hey?

Know your enemies. Stand in righteousness before God. Carry His flame in your heart. For if He lives inside you, than you are His soldier.
Link removed by moderator
gmc
Posts: 13566
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2004 9:44 am

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by gmc »

TruthBringer;1313456 wrote: Man. You don't know how wrong you are. I'll just leave it at that.

But indeed, watch each one of these videos one by one, and remember that this is a CONSPIRACY THEORY forum so try not to get too offended by what is said here hey?

Know your enemies. Stand in righteousness before God. Carry His flame in your heart. For if He lives inside you, than you are His soldier.


I'm not likely to get offended I just think most of them are a load of cobblers. There are conspiracies and people being manipulated in to agreeing to and following policies that a bit of objective thought would stop cold. Reality is more prosaic and in some ways more frightening than any ludicrous conspiracy theory can ever be. The notion that there is some great plan revealed in revelations and there is a battle between good and evil and encourages a belief that all is ordained and nothing can be done to stop it gets in the way of dealing with the real issues and prevents people thinking for themselves. Religion and religious belief is a baleful influence on a secular society. It's only if you believe in religion in the first place that you are susceptible to this kind of guff.
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by TruthBringer »

gmc;1313465 wrote: I'm not likely to get offended I just think most of them are a load of cobblers. There are conspiracies and people being manipulated in to agreeing to and following policies that a bit of objective thought would stop cold. Reality is more prosaic and in some ways more frightening than any ludicrous conspiracy theory can ever be. The notion that there is some great plan revealed in revelations and there is a battle between good and evil and encourages a belief that all is ordained and nothing can be done to stop it gets in the way of dealing with the real issues and prevents people thinking for themselves. Religion and religious belief is a baleful influence on a secular society. It's only if you believe in religion in the first place that you are susceptible to this kind of guff.


Look Agnostics/Atheists such as yourself or people who don't really have a set belief yet are ok with me for one reason, because you are logical minded people who just haven't figured out the difference between logic and faith yet. One is a choice, the other is something that can be used to find reason with. Satanists however I want no part in and I do not respect. Unlike Atheists and Agnostics, they have chosen a religion. It's Satanism. They have chosen a side. It's Evil. And they are proud of it. They are the opposite of those who follow Christ's tenants I would say..

I have a little analogy for you. There was an Atheist man who went to the lake to fish where the famous Loch Ness Monster was supposed to have been sighted at. It was just this man and his boat and as he drifted out into the lake there was not another person around for miles. Suddenly from out of nowhere the dreaded Loch Ness Monster came up through the water and crushed through the man's boat knocking him straight up into the air. As the Loch Ness Monster's mouth opened up to catch the man as he fell he just so happened to find himself screaming out for God on the way down. Instantly....everything paused for the man....almost as if time had stood still. And the man looked down and could see the Loch Ness Monster's jaws open wide but he was no longer falling towards them. From out of nowhere the man hears the voice of God which says to him, "I thought you didn't believe in me." The man (who is at this point crying his eyes out and panicked) says back to God, "come on, give me a break God, two seconds ago I didn't believe in the Loch Ness Monster either."

The reason I don't mind people who are still sitting on the fence right now is because you are only doing so out of logical reasoning. What this means to me is that if you ever found yourself in the middle of having to choose between one side or the other, that you would use your logical mind and make the right decision. Now this at the moment is just in hindsight, so don't worry about debating it. Let's just pretend for a second that for you, there is Good and Evil out there, and now let's just pretend for a second that you were forced to choose one or the other and that you HAD to make a choice. Which would you choose? I am just guessing but I am estimating that because of your logical reasoning you would figure out that the one that benefits you most in the long run (in this pretend scenario for yourself) is choosing Good over Evil am I right? Or would you go the opposite direction? I am very interested in hearing your answer. By the way an answer of "I don't know" will do just fine. I'm not trying to pressure you. I'm just trying to understand you better, that's all. And all the other logic first people out there similar to you.

It is my personal belief that you will one day be forced to make your decision, whether it be in this Life or the next, but that's beside the point. For now I am just interested in your answer to this pretend scenario for yourself.
Link removed by moderator
gmc
Posts: 13566
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2004 9:44 am

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by gmc »

TruthBringer;1313474 wrote: Look Agnostics/Atheists such as yourself or people who don't really have a set belief yet are ok with me for one reason, because you are logical minded people who just haven't figured out the difference between logic and faith yet. One is a choice, the other is something that can be used to find reason with. Satanists however I want no part in and I do not respect. Unlike Atheists and Agnostics, they have chosen a religion. It's Satanism. They have chosen a side. It's Evil. And they are proud of it. They are the opposite of those who follow Christ's tenants I would say..

I have a little analogy for you. There was an Atheist man who went to the lake to fish where the famous Loch Ness Monster was supposed to have been sighted at. It was just this man and his boat and as he drifted out into the lake there was not another person around for miles. Suddenly from out of nowhere the dreaded Loch Ness Monster came up through the water and crushed through the man's boat knocking him straight up into the air. As the Loch Ness Monster's mouth opened up to catch the man as he fell he just so happened to find himself screaming out for God on the way down. Instantly....everything paused for the man....almost as if time had stood still. And the man looked down and could see the Loch Ness Monster's jaws open wide but he was no longer falling towards them. From out of nowhere the man hears the voice of God which says to him, "I thought you didn't believe in me." The man (who is at this point crying his eyes out and panicked) says back to God, "come on, give me a break God, two seconds ago I didn't believe in the Loch Ness Monster either."

The reason I don't mind people who are still sitting on the fence right now is because you are only doing so out of logical reasoning. What this means to me is that if you ever found yourself in the middle of having to choose between one side or the other, that you would use your logical mind and make the right decision. Now this at the moment is just in hindsight, so don't worry about debating it. Let's just pretend for a second that for you, there is Good and Evil out there, and now let's just pretend for a second that you were forced to choose one or the other and that you HAD to make a choice. Which would you choose? I am just guessing but I am estimating that because of your logical reasoning you would figure out that the one that benefits you most in the long run (in this pretend scenario for yourself) is choosing Good over Evil am I right? Or would you go the opposite direction? I am very interested in hearing your answer. By the way an answer of "I don't know" will do just fine. I'm not trying to pressure you. I'm just trying to understand you better, that's all. And all the other logic first people out there similar to you.

It is my personal belief that you will one day be forced to make your decision, whether it be in this Life or the next, but that's beside the point. For now I am just interested in your answer to this pretend scenario for yourself.


Funnily enough I'm going up to the loch ness area later on this month. I've even seen some of the physical effects that are reckoned to be one of the things people see that have led them to believe there is something there. When you know the explanation of something and refrain from jumping to conclusions about things you see but can't yet explain the world is a less scary place. I have been in real life threatening situations and don't need to imagine what I would do or who I would, or would not, call on.

I do know the difference between logic and faith, or reason and faith. To have faith you have to suspend all reason and critical faculties and eventually just believe in what you are told is the truth. One is rational the other is not. You cannot find reason with faith as they are mutually exclusive nor can you debate with irrational people about religious faith - entertaining as it is to do so. At best you end up agreeing to disagree at worst you go to war to win your right to disagree with religion and not practice it. Religion, especially monotheistic religion it seems, almost invariably ends up trying to impose belief on everybody for their own good.

You don't need faith to make a moral decision but many otherwise good men do bad things because of their religion and see evil where none exists. I would refer you to your videos. Rock music was condemned with the same fervour, now you get christian rock bands used cynically as a means to draw in the young.
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by TruthBringer »

gmc;1313554 wrote: Funnily enough I'm going up to the loch ness area later on this month. I've even seen some of the physical effects that are reckoned to be one of the things people see that have led them to believe there is something there. When you know the explanation of something and refrain from jumping to conclusions about things you see but can't yet explain the world is a less scary place. I have been in real life threatening situations and don't need to imagine what I would do or who I would, or would not, call on.

I do know the difference between logic and faith, or reason and faith. To have faith you have to suspend all reason and critical faculties and eventually just believe in what you are told is the truth. One is rational the other is not. You cannot find reason with faith as they are mutually exclusive nor can you debate with irrational people about religious faith - entertaining as it is to do so. At best you end up agreeing to disagree at worst you go to war to win your right to disagree with religion and not practice it. Religion, especially monotheistic religion it seems, almost invariably ends up trying to impose belief on everybody for their own good.

You don't need faith to make a moral decision but many otherwise good men do bad things because of their religion and see evil where none exists. I would refer you to your videos. Rock music was condemned with the same fervour, now you get christian rock bands used cynically as a means to draw in the young.


Well I have to admit I am a bit discouraged by your answer due to the fact that it wasn't really even an "I don't know" it was more of an "I refuse to answer". But I'd also be lying if I said that I didn't kind of expect that.

If I had to choose between Good and Evil (And I have) as far as which force I choose to serve, I would choose Good.

As far as the movies are concerned, I would have to say that if you've seen them all in full (and I am not a hip hop or pop fan at all, trust me) so it can be painful to see them all (although it is more than worth it if you know what you're looking for), that at the end of watching them all they will literally blow your mind. I can promise that because the evidence kind of comes together in the end like an explosion.

It helps to have a little bit of history with this kind of music though (as I did when I was a teenager) in order to kind of understand it a little bit better. But it is not a requirement by any means. The actors and politicians on the other hand I am pretty sure everyone can relate to.

But as always, to each their own. I just hope there were some in this thread who did take the time to watch each video (I understand it could take days to do this) and then draw their own conclusions.
Link removed by moderator
K.Snyder
Posts: 10253
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:05 pm

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by K.Snyder »

So let me get this straight!

If I've been known to worship Satan from time to time people would look at me differently? What is is so wrong with "demonic worship"? Honestly!

So what do I have to do in order to be considered "One who is a demonic worshiper"? Perhaps my rituals doesn't meet the standard in being labeled a "demonic worshiper"...

Would, for instance, slathering myself in a cow's blood while lighting my backyard grass on fire suffice? How about if I were to place rice in my neighbors bird feeder and watch the display from my bench swing while eating popcorn as a bit of dry humored irony(I wouldn't know it but others might get a kick out of it!)?

That's not "demonic" enough!?!?!??!?

What's a man gotta do to be a Satanist these days!?!?!?!?
gmc
Posts: 13566
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2004 9:44 am

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by gmc »

TruthBringer;1313645 wrote: Well I have to admit I am a bit discouraged by your answer due to the fact that it wasn't really even an "I don't know" it was more of an "I refuse to answer". But I'd also be lying if I said that I didn't kind of expect that.

If I had to choose between Good and Evil (And I have) as far as which force I choose to serve, I would choose Good.

As far as the movies are concerned, I would have to say that if you've seen them all in full (and I am not a hip hop or pop fan at all, trust me) so it can be painful to see them all (although it is more than worth it if you know what you're looking for), that at the end of watching them all they will literally blow your mind. I can promise that because the evidence kind of comes together in the end like an explosion.

It helps to have a little bit of history with this kind of music though (as I did when I was a teenager) in order to kind of understand it a little bit better. But it is not a requirement by any means. The actors and politicians on the other hand I am pretty sure everyone can relate to.

But as always, to each their own. I just hope there were some in this thread who did take the time to watch each video (I understand it could take days to do this) and then draw their own conclusions.


I've drawn my conclusion. You look for evidence to back up a theory and find it where none actually exists and when you fail to convince others of your belief it's because they don't agree with you and aren't looking properly at the evidence because they don't see what you see. You're not actually interested in discussing things objectively but are proselytising. Good and evil don't exist as two competing forces with mankind on one side or the other. The concept of satan and devil worship was how the christian church chose to combat pagan religions by quite literally demonising them and their followers.

Good and evil are subjective. The 911 suicide bombers saw themselves as good people carrying out an act for the betterment of humanity. By their lights they were attacking a great evil. Being religious they could convince themselves that the end justified the means and they would get to heaven because of it. Rational people think they are deluded and/or brainwashed. Religious people have to find another explanation so they demonise that faith or describe it as evil or they are misguided/worship a false god. Calling them evil is simply a way to avoid thinking about what makes people do things. Some acts are so shocking it is preferable not to see the perpetrator as a human being like you responsible for what they do - and therefore you too must be capable of such acts - but as someone subject to an outside force such as the devil.

The catholic hierarchy that covered up and protected paedophiles did so for what they saw as good reasons and so ignored what many would see as wrong or indeed evil. Which side were they on, good or evil and why did their religious belief allow them to do so much harm? Despite it they seem incapable of telling right from wrong and they chose wrong. So whose fault was that, theirs or some outside agency of evil?
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by TruthBringer »

gmc;1313659 wrote: I've drawn my conclusion. You look for evidence to back up a theory and find it where none actually exists and when you fail to convince others of your belief it's because they don't agree with you and aren't looking properly at the evidence because they don't see what you see. You're not actually interested in discussing things objectively but are proselytising. Good and evil don't exist as two competing forces with mankind on one side or the other. The concept of satan and devil worship was how the christian church chose to combat pagan religions by quite literally demonising them and their followers.

Good and evil are subjective. The 911 suicide bombers saw themselves as good people carrying out an act for the betterment of humanity. By their lights they were attacking a great evil. Being religious they could convince themselves that the end justified the means and they would get to heaven because of it. Rational people think they are deluded and/or brainwashed. Religious people have to find another explanation so they demonise that faith or describe it as evil or they are misguided/worship a false god. Calling them evil is simply a way to avoid thinking about what makes people do things. Some acts are so shocking it is preferable not to see the perpetrator as a human being like you responsible for what they do - and therefore you too must be capable of such acts - but as someone subject to an outside force such as the devil.

The catholic hierarchy that covered up and protected paedophiles did so for what they saw as good reasons and so ignored what many would see as wrong or indeed evil. Which side were they on, good or evil and why did their religious belief allow them to do so much harm? Despite it they seem incapable of telling right from wrong and they chose wrong. So whose fault was that, theirs or some outside agency of evil?


I'm not interested in what they did, I'm interested in what I do. And I know the difference between Good and Evil. I know the difference between right and wrong. I hope you do as well.
Link removed by moderator
gmc
Posts: 13566
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2004 9:44 am

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by gmc »

TruthBringer;1313854 wrote: I'm not interested in what they did, I'm interested in what I do. And I know the difference between Good and Evil. I know the difference between right and wrong. I hope you do as well.


I do but I don't need someone to tell me which is why you will never find me killing people or judging them worthless because of a religious belief.

Evil be he who always sees evil. I would put it to you that seeing subliminal messages where none exists is not good. It creates fear and hysteria amongst the gullible, which may of course be what you want to do.
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by TruthBringer »

gmc;1313875 wrote: I do but I don't need someone to tell me which is why you will never find me killing people or judging them worthless because of a religious belief.

Evil be he who always sees evil. I would put it to you that seeing subliminal messages where none exists is not good. It creates fear and hysteria amongst the gullible, which may of course be what you want to do.


Oh they exist. It's even been proven in history that companies have included Subliminal Messages in their advertisements.
Link removed by moderator
User avatar
spot
Posts: 38871
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:19 pm
Location: Brigstowe

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by spot »

TruthBringer;1313854 wrote: I'm not interested in what they did, I'm interested in what I do. And I know the difference between Good and Evil. I know the difference between right and wrong. I hope you do as well.


It's wonderful to finally come across someone who can explain something that's puzzled me for a long time and here you are, credentials to hand. Someone who knows the difference between Good and Evil, someone who knows what's right and what's wrong. What distinguishes Satanism from Jesus-worship?

Satan and Jesus both use threats, both claim to love their adherents, both empower those who serve them. What finally decided my mind is that Jesus claims he will enforce the eternal torment of anyone who refuses to take his path and Satan advances no such counter-claim - to my mind that makes Jesus the evil one of the pair and places Satan on the good side.

If a bunch of pop stars hope to disengage large segments of the young from their Christian heritage and introduce them to Good then I'm all in favor of it, there's certainly enough pop stars pushing in the more common direction after all. A bit of balance can be nothing but helpful.

What's Evil about Satan?
Nullius in verba|||||||||||
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by TruthBringer »

spot;1313877 wrote: It's wonderful to finally come across someone who can explain something that's puzzled me for a long time and here you are, credentials to hand. Someone who knows the difference between Good and Evil, someone who knows what's right and what's wrong. What distinguishes Satanism from Jesus-worship?

Satan and Jesus both use threats, both claim to love their adherents, both empower those who serve them. What finally decided my mind is that Jesus claims he will enforce the eternal torment of anyone who refuses to take his path and Satan advances no such counter-claim - to my mind that makes Jesus the evil one of the pair and places Satan on the good side.

If a bunch of pop stars hope to disengage large segments of the young from their Christian heritage and introduce them to Good then I'm all in favor of it, there's certainly enough pop stars pushing in the more common direction after all. A bit of balance can be nothing but helpful.

What's Evil about Satan?


Look guys I don't want to turn this into a religious argument. I am merely pointing out that if anyone watches ALL of these videos, including the interviews with former satanists, than they can understand a bit more about it.

Satanism itself is a religion. If you want to argue for it that's your choice. If you want to argue against it that's your choice. But it does exist, it is a real religion. Just like Christianity. It's not Jesus who is involved in what Christians did in the past that weren't good. Heck, it may not even be Satan (Lucifer) who was involved in what his followers have done in the past. It's the people who belong to the religions that can use it to do horrible things. Such as popes have done in the past. Such as the catholic church has done in the past. Such as priests are doing today with molestations, etc. It's the people. But in the case of Satanists, the same applies.

It's just that one religion openly admits it is there to promote Evil and deception. And the other contains teachings from our Brother Jesus Christ.
Link removed by moderator
User avatar
spot
Posts: 38871
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:19 pm
Location: Brigstowe

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by spot »

TruthBringer;1313878 wrote: It's just that one religion openly admits it is there to promote Evil and deception. And the other contains teachings from our Brother Jesus Christ.Oh come on now, Satanism's nothing of the sort. Satanism's there to provide balance and combat omnipotence, both of which are laudable aims. Brother Jesus plainly announced his unremitting intention to destroy the majority of humankind in an eternal holocaust. You can't say on the one hand that you don't want to argue religion and then come out with the propaganda with your next breath.

If you want to argue the religion bit then what's Evil about Satan? If you don't then what's wrong with a few pop stars giving him a bit of free publicity?
Nullius in verba|||||||||||
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by TruthBringer »

spot;1313879 wrote: Oh come on now, Satanism's nothing of the sort. Satanism's there to provide balance and combat omnipotence, both of which are laudable aims. Brother Jesus plainly announced his unremitting intention to destroy the majority of humankind in an eternal holocaust. You can't say on the one hand that you don't want to argue religion and then come out with the propaganda with your next breath.

If you want to argue the religion bit then what's Evil about Satan? If you don't then what's wrong with a few pop stars giving him a bit of free publicity?


To combat omnipotence? Are you sure that's what they claim? Luciferians are obsessed with destruction. Many of them admit so themself. They want mob rule. They want Satan to inherit the planet.

They believe that Satan was misjudged. That God should have never thrown Him/Her out of Heaven. They believe that God made a mistake. I believe that God never makes mistakes.

Besides, I am confused. Are you a Satanist?
Link removed by moderator
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by TruthBringer »

The real truth is that God didn't throw Lucifer out of Heaven. Lucifer left Heaven Himself with a host of other Angels who followed Him. And what did He leave Heaven for? For Earth. Why? Because He wanted to taste it for Himself, without God's permission. That much I can say is true. That He went against God when He left Heaven for Earth. When He lusted after the Earth, and didn't wait to come here by God's blessing.

By doing that, He remains chained here, on the Earth. Unfortunately what that means for us is that He wreaks havoc in many ways on our planet for the time being. And that His other Angels that came with Him, one of them by the name Ariel (the story of the Little Mermaid ring a bell?) came with Him, and was kind of like a General for Him by what I gather.

So these "fallen Angels" if you want to call them that, are here on the planet, in an unseen dimension, and they are playing with people's minds, and if they are called upon they will seek you out. Just like Jesus says in the Bible, if you look for Evil, it will find you.

The problem with these Angels is that they have plenty of Human Beings who come to them willingly. They don't need to seek people out because people will inevitably come to them, looking for a piece of the kind of power that they possess. And I shiver to think what Human Beings must promise them in return for a piece of that power.

You think this is all make believe? Talk to a Luciferian, ask them what they believe. They will tell you. That Lucifer was A- misjudged, and that B, God should forgive Him just like He forgives Us. Here's what they don't know, that God has already forgiven Lucifer, but that there is nothing that can be done at the moment to free Lucifer or the other "fallen Angels" from this planet, because He has already wrapped Himself in the Karmic consequences for coming here. And God does not interfere with Karma. Not ours, not anythings.

Trust me, Lucifer doesn't want to even be on this planet anymore. He's been here for longer than you or I could probably imagine. He just can't leave, that's the problem. So while he's here he corrupts people's minds who allow Him to do so. He's bored. He's got nothing better to do. And to Lucifer if people die in the process so what? He knows the truth, He knows that nothing living ever truly dies.
Link removed by moderator
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by TruthBringer »

TruthBringer;1313887 wrote: The real truth is that God didn't throw Lucifer out of Heaven. Lucifer left Heaven Himself with a host of other Angels who followed Him. And what did He leave Heaven for? For Earth. Why? Because He wanted to taste it for Himself, without God's permission. That much I can say is true. That He went against God when He left Heaven for Earth. When He lusted after the Earth, and didn't wait to come here by God's blessing.

By doing that, He remains chained here, on the Earth. Unfortunately what that means for us is that He wreaks havoc in many ways on our planet for the time being. And that His other Angels that came with Him, one of them by the name Ariel (the story of the Little Mermaid ring a bell?) came with Him, and was kind of like a General for Him by what I gather.

So these "fallen Angels" if you want to call them that, are here on the planet, in an unseen dimension, and they are playing with people's minds, and if they are called upon they will seek you out. Just like Jesus says in the Bible, if you look for Evil, it will find you.

The problem with these Angels is that they have plenty of Human Beings who come to them willingly. They don't need to seek people out because people will inevitably come to them, looking for a piece of the kind of power that they possess. And I shiver to think what Human Beings must promise them in return for a piece of that power.

You think this is all make believe? Talk to a Luciferian, ask them what they believe. They will tell you. That Lucifer was A- misjudged, and that B, God should forgive Him just like He forgives Us. Here's what they don't know, that God has already forgiven Lucifer, but that there is nothing that can be done at the moment to free Lucifer or the other "fallen Angels" from this planet, because He has already wrapped Himself in the Karmic consequences for coming here. And God does not interfere with Karma. Not ours, not anythings.

Trust me, Lucifer doesn't want to even be on this planet anymore. He's been here for longer than you or I could probably imagine. He just can't leave, that's the problem. So while he's here he corrupts people's minds who allow Him to do so. He's bored. He's got nothing better to do. And to Lucifer if people die in the process so what? He knows the truth, He knows that nothing living ever truly dies.


I will tell you something that might make some of you like me happy though. After December 21st, 2012, Lucifer and His "fallen Angles" will be somehow expelled from the Earth. I believe this to be at the moment through a vibrational change in the frequency of the Earth at that time. Put it this way, anyone who is able to achieve that frequency when it comes here will not have to worry about Lucifer or His fellow Angels for at least 1,000 years. They will not experience any degree of that Evil like we all do at present. Right now it's kind of like a mixed bag of nuts. After December 21st, 2012, the nuts will be put in different bags with their respective kinds. To use that analogy.
Link removed by moderator
User avatar
spot
Posts: 38871
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:19 pm
Location: Brigstowe

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by spot »

Oddly enough, all the attributes of Satan which you've listed - the departure from heaven, the host of disobedient angels and the rest - originate in the Quran, they have no biblical or Hebrew precedent as far as I'm aware. It's a strange source, given your devotion to Brother Jesus.

As for the actual desires of Satanists, in contrast to your "they want mob rule" etc, I could bring factual contrasts into the thread but I'd hate to be accused yet again of hijacking. If you think it's on topic then tell me and I'll extend that side of things.
Nullius in verba|||||||||||
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by TruthBringer »

spot;1313899 wrote: Oddly enough, all the attributes of Satan which you've listed - the departure from heaven, the host of disobedient angels and the rest - originate in the Quran, they have no biblical or Hebrew precedent as far as I'm aware. It's a strange source, given your devotion to Brother Jesus.

As for the actual desires of Satanists, in contrast to your "they want mob rule" etc, I could bring factual contrasts into the thread but I'd hate to be accused yet again of hijacking. If you think it's on topic then tell me and I'll extend that side of things.


I will say nothing more about Lucifer Himself than this. He is our Brother, and He can also be referred to as our Sister (because Angels are androgynous/hermaphrodites), but as can all of the female/male counterparts of creation. Jesus is our Brother as well, as are you, as is any other Human male. Now don't go thinking that Lucifer likes the idea of you being His brother. Just because it's true, doesn't mean He likes you, or any other Human Being. In fact, He despises Human Beings because we have the ability to transition from this World to the next. He can't do that.

If you'll notice that when Jesus spoke to Lucifer He always referred to God as the Father. Jesus did this to imply to Lucifer that Lucifer was His brother. It is important to understand that Angels both the ones working for God and the ones who disobeyed God's plan, are extremely powerful. They have power beyond possibly any other beings in the Universe. In fact it has been stated that Angels played a hand in the creation of this Universe. But remember this, Jesus was the first Soul ever created. And then, came the Angels. Not the other way around. That is why He is referred to as the King of Kings (or the most powerful of all the powerful beings).

But is it any wonder why some Human Beings wish to possess even an incremental amount of that power? I feel sorry for those that do, because they don't realize what they are getting themselves into.
Link removed by moderator
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by TruthBringer »

spot;1313899 wrote: Oddly enough, all the attributes of Satan which you've listed - the departure from heaven, the host of disobedient angels and the rest - originate in the Quran, they have no biblical or Hebrew precedent as far as I'm aware. It's a strange source, given your devotion to Brother Jesus.

As for the actual desires of Satanists, in contrast to your "they want mob rule" etc, I could bring factual contrasts into the thread but I'd hate to be accused yet again of hijacking. If you think it's on topic then tell me and I'll extend that side of things.


Do whatever you would like. I wouldn't censor you even if I could. Unless of course, your words were intended to purposely do harm to others. But it's not my board anyways. So why are you even asking me? This is a public thread.
Link removed by moderator
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by TruthBringer »

In relationship to what I said about Angels playing a hand in the creation of the Universe, it is no coincidence that Lucifer is referred to by many as "The Architect" of the Universe.

He is not the only Angel that was given such power though. He was at one time one of the most powerful Beings in Heaven however. So there is truth to that.
Link removed by moderator
gmc
Posts: 13566
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2004 9:44 am

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by gmc »

TruthBringer;1313876 wrote: Oh they exist. It's even been proven in history that companies have included Subliminal Messages in their advertisements.


Not in those videos they don't.

I'm not interested in what they did, I'm interested in what I do. And I know the difference between Good and Evil. I know the difference between right and wrong. I hope you do as well.


Neat sidestep there. How did you come to the conclusion you can tell the difference? While we're at it is an evil act carried out for good reasons intrinsically good or evil?

posted by truthbringer

The real truth is that God didn't throw Lucifer out of Heaven. Lucifer left Heaven Himself with a host of other Angels who followed Him. And what did He leave Heaven for? For Earth. Why? Because He wanted to taste it for Himself, without God's permission. That much I can say is true. That He went against God when He left Heaven for Earth. When He lusted after the Earth, and didn't wait to come here by God's blessing.




The real truth is you believe in a fantasy world that is created in the same way the fantasy world in lord of the rings was created. The difference is you believe yours to be real and anyone not also believing deluded.
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by TruthBringer »

gmc;1313906 wrote: Not in those videos they don't.



Neat sidestep there. How did you come to the conclusion you can tell the difference? While we're at it is an evil act carried out for good reasons intrinsically good or evil?

posted by truthbringer



The real truth is you believe in a fantasy world that is created in the same way the fantasy world in lord of the rings was created. The difference is you believe yours to be real and anyone not also believing deluded.


The Subliminal messages in those videos and in those songs have not been fabricated. There are computer software programs that can reverse the words in a song and play them back in such a way as to pick up hidden messages within the song. That is not rocket science. It can easily be done.
Link removed by moderator
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by TruthBringer »

By the way, no one has to believe a single word I am stating here. But there are many people that do, keep that in mind. The only thing that makes you who disagrees with this information feel sane is that you are standing on the other side of the pond pointing fingers. To you, your side is greener. To me, my side is the same as yours. And to me, you who think I'm crazy just haven't figured it out yet.
Link removed by moderator
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by TruthBringer »

If anyone here is questioning what Force it is that I serve, I will tell you that it is the Force of the Mother/Father/Son/Daughter/Holy Spirit. Or as Jesus referred to them in the Gospel of Thomas, The "Five Trees" who never die and who's leaves never change color. And that, "Anyone who comes to know them will never die." They are The Source of all of Creation. And together these trees form one Tree, or "The Tree of Life", something that has been written about in more than one religion I do believe.

The proof of this Force is manifested in all of creation. In the form of the Female/Male counterparts, in the form of our Daughters and Sons, our Parents, and in the form of our Spark of Life. That's why Jesus said, look at your "Images" and the "Images" that surround you. See how they are one and the same.
Link removed by moderator
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by TruthBringer »

Also, it is no coincidence that the Bible only focuses on the Male aspect of God. This is not by mistake because it was designed that way. By who? By the forces behind the piecing together of texts that we now have as given to us which we call the Bible. The key thing to remember though is that it was and still is given to us. We didn't have a say in what was included in it. That is to say, very few people had a say.

There is a Female aspect to God. And Women should not be ashamed to admit that. There is no logical reason why God should only have a Male aspect. None whatsoever. To truly be all things Equal, God would also have to incorporate the Female side as well. And He does. Or He is I should say.
Link removed by moderator
User avatar
Snowfire
Posts: 4835
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:34 am

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by Snowfire »

Religion must be in one hell of a state - excuse the pun - no demonic message intended, subliminal or otherwise, if it resorts to astonishing interpretations of Rap artists lyrics to persuade the unbelievers of satan and demons. The Chris Brown lyric was just intersperced with the word "satan" to try and convince us that the term "fallen angel" was somehow a demonic message. All I heard was someone singing about a woman who maybe died and he would meet her at the gates of heaven.

Jay Z's backward lyrics made no sense at all, subliminal or otherwise. I'll go as far as to suggest that we could "hear" anything in anybody's music or words. Its all purely suggestive and has no foundation of truth whatsoever. Its an accusation that has been thrown at popular music for decades. I worked for a, now elderly man years ago, who told me that his father had remonstrated with him as a young man for listening to Jazz...... "The devils music"

Rihanna's interview was quite clearly a sarcastic dig at those who made the accusations, which were far too laughable to be taken with any seriousness

Wasnt there a theory years ago that suggested there was a code imbedded within the words of the Bible. We were told this code was the answer and it would show us the way...blah blah blah.....untill it was discovered that the same trick could be played with any literature. If memory serves I think many predictions were found within Moby Dick for instance, that clearly showed the theory for what it is. Suggestive hogwash for the gullible. Its the type of stuff that only supports those that believe it in the first place. There is absolutely nothing in any of those videos that convinces me of anything in the slightest, any more than being told that the smoke and flames rising from the twin towers after the attack, clearly resembled the face of the devil, or that the burnt bits on a slice of toast was clearly the image of christ.

People like you will see anything they want to. Its a long ride for you and I'm not sure where its going but for sure, I wont be hopping on
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
User avatar
spot
Posts: 38871
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:19 pm
Location: Brigstowe

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by spot »

Did you never play any Black Widow when you were a lad? I've still got my vinyl somewhere though I play my ripped CD nowadays. No need to listen to any of that backward, it's a Black Mass from start to finish and so was their stage show in the early 70s.

I've finally worked out where the vinyl is - my daughter took it to Edinburgh to entertain her friends. It's perfect for parties.
Nullius in verba|||||||||||
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!
User avatar
Snowfire
Posts: 4835
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:34 am

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by Snowfire »

spot;1313933 wrote: Did you never play any Black Widow when you were a lad? I've still got my vinyl somewhere though I play my ripped CD nowadays. No need to listen to any of that backward, it's a Black Mass from start to finish and so was their stage show in the early 70s.

I've finally worked out where the vinyl is - my daughter took it to Edinburgh to entertain her friends. It's perfect for parties.


Who me ? I'm not familiar with Black Widow but I'm very familiar with the genre. Sabbath, Judas Priest. Blood, Darkness, Hell, the devil. All great theatre, much like Alice Cooper and his fixation for the dead. All wonderful stuff. I might have mentioned before on here my fathers dismay when he discovered my fascination for the music of Alice Cooper and the poster I had in my room of him hanging from a noose. He later listened to his music and nodded a slight approval of a few tracks

As for the music that bands like Black Sabbath produced, the deep base lines, power chords, slow tempo and screaming vocals all lent themselves beautifully to the scenes of graveyards and demons. The difference nowadays with stuff like Gothic or Death Metal is they add a sweet female vocal to the raucous guitars to make it very sexy.

The messages are only ever - but always, it seems - for those looking for them. The rest of us just immerse ourselves in the pretense of it all
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
K.Snyder
Posts: 10253
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:05 pm

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by K.Snyder »

TruthBringer;1313887 wrote: The real truth is that God didn't throw Lucifer out of Heaven. Lucifer left Heaven Himself with a host of other Angels who followed Him.


Blah, blah, blah,

and trolls flew down from the skies with fire the size and shape of lightening bolts ejecting from their ***** and spit balls of acid from the likes of their eyes, all because they hadn't adorned the company.

Bit conceited if you ask me
User avatar
Snowfire
Posts: 4835
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:34 am

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by Snowfire »

I just stumbled across this. :wah:

Attached files
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by TruthBringer »

Snowfire;1313926 wrote: Religion must be in one hell of a state - excuse the pun - no demonic message intended, subliminal or otherwise, if it resorts to astonishing interpretations of Rap artists lyrics to persuade the unbelievers of satan and demons. The Chris Brown lyric was just intersperced with the word "satan" to try and convince us that the term "fallen angel" was somehow a demonic message. All I heard was someone singing about a woman who maybe died and he would meet her at the gates of heaven.

Jay Z's backward lyrics made no sense at all, subliminal or otherwise. I'll go as far as to suggest that we could "hear" anything in anybody's music or words. Its all purely suggestive and has no foundation of truth whatsoever. Its an accusation that has been thrown at popular music for decades. I worked for a, now elderly man years ago, who told me that his father had remonstrated with him as a young man for listening to Jazz...... "The devils music"

Rihanna's interview was quite clearly a sarcastic dig at those who made the accusations, which were far too laughable to be taken with any seriousness

Wasnt there a theory years ago that suggested there was a code imbedded within the words of the Bible. We were told this code was the answer and it would show us the way...blah blah blah.....untill it was discovered that the same trick could be played with any literature. If memory serves I think many predictions were found within Moby Dick for instance, that clearly showed the theory for what it is. Suggestive hogwash for the gullible. Its the type of stuff that only supports those that believe it in the first place. There is absolutely nothing in any of those videos that convinces me of anything in the slightest, any more than being told that the smoke and flames rising from the twin towers after the attack, clearly resembled the face of the devil, or that the burnt bits on a slice of toast was clearly the image of christ.

People like you will see anything they want to. Its a long ride for you and I'm not sure where its going but for sure, I wont be hopping on


You are so acting so fake it's not funny. I mean it is so clear that you are lying because the subliminal messages are clearly audible. I am not the greatest at hearing things and I can hear them just fine.

Ever notice that it's the same people who post in my threads over and over and over? GMC, Spot, and Snowfire. The 3 Muskateers as I like to call them. You guys are skipping over the obvious, in favor of your own twisted reality.
Link removed by moderator
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by TruthBringer »

K.Snyder;1313973 wrote: Blah, blah, blah,

and trolls flew down from the skies with fire the size and shape of lightening bolts ejecting from their ***** and spit balls of acid from the likes of their eyes, all because they hadn't adorned the company.

Bit conceited if you ask me


You're one of my regulars too.
Link removed by moderator
User avatar
G#Gill
Posts: 14728
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:09 pm

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by G#Gill »

So what? It's all a load of cobblers aint it!!!!:rolleyes:
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
User avatar
spot
Posts: 38871
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:19 pm
Location: Brigstowe

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by spot »

TruthBringer;1314002 wrote: Ever notice that it's the same people who post in my threads over and over and over? GMC, Spot, and Snowfire. The 3 Muskateers as I like to call them. You guys are skipping over the obvious, in favor of your own twisted reality.


Tell me, just out of interest, have you ever found anyone on any of the forums you post at who considers anything you write to be credible? I've not seen anyone here respond that way, I just wondered about the other sites. It's the twisted reality bit, contrasted with the consensus reality alternative, that struck me.
Nullius in verba|||||||||||
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!
User avatar
Kathy Ellen
Posts: 10569
Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:04 pm

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Oh, for flip sake...why don't you all leave the man alone, and let him post away. I don't see you all going after Coberst who posts a million threads and hardly speaks or converses with anyone.....AND...he posts the same 'stuff' on tons of other sites:(...He copies and pastes...copies and pastes....copies and pastes.... ad nauseam. I'd rather talk with someone who will converse.



Truthbringer is genuinely concerned about our world, and he means well. Argue with him all you want, but respect his opinion. Stop talking down to him please.



That's the proper thing to do, I think:-6
User avatar
spot
Posts: 38871
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:19 pm
Location: Brigstowe

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by spot »

Kathy Ellen;1314006 wrote: Argue with him all you want, but respect his opinion. Stop talking down to him please.


But there's no possible version of reality in which he's right, Kathy. The word which best describes him is deluded, quite likely with simpleton thrown in. Coberst occupies a respectable mindspace.
Nullius in verba|||||||||||
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!
User avatar
Kathy Ellen
Posts: 10569
Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:04 pm

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by Kathy Ellen »

spot;1314007 wrote: But there's no possible version of reality in which he's right, Kathy. The word which best describes him is deluded, quite likely with simpleton thrown in. Coberst occupies a respectable mindspace.


I disagree with you Spot. Truthbringer is not a simpleton...He has his opinions right or wrong...delusional or not...



Coberst is a robot who copies and pastes to tons of sites, and is incapable of conversing with anyone. Have you ever been able to have a conversation with him?



I'd prefer to have a discussion with truthbringer because there would be dialogue and give and take about ideas...
User avatar
spot
Posts: 38871
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:19 pm
Location: Brigstowe

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by spot »

Kathy Ellen;1314008 wrote: I disagree with you Spot. Truthbringer is not a simpleton...He has his opinions right or wrong...delusional or not...



Coberst is a robot who copies and pastes to tons of sites, and is incapable of conversing with anyone. Have you ever been able to have a conversation with him?



I'd prefer to have a discussion with truthbringer because there would be dialogue and give and take about ideas...


Firstly, yes, Coberst is more than happy to discuss any of his posts here with anyone who replies to them, it happens quite often. He arrived, asked permission to do what he's been doing and there's never been a time when he's been uncommunicative. I might also point out that every word the chap's ever posted has been entirely his own original work, your copy/paste comment might be read as suggesting otherwise by people who don't know.

Secondly, you might not have seen the first three or four hundred posts TruthBringer made when he arrived but take it from me, he was a complete clam when it came to responding in any way to posts in "his" threads. If you'd like me to point you to instances I'll be happy to go and find them.

Dialogue and give and take are Coberst's speciality. Of course, if you've never tried engaging with him you'd not be aware of that. I've tried both.
Nullius in verba|||||||||||
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!
User avatar
Kathy Ellen
Posts: 10569
Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:04 pm

Celebrities In Secret Societies And Satanism

Post by Kathy Ellen »

spot;1314009 wrote: Firstly, yes, Coberst is more than happy to discuss any of his posts here with anyone who replies to them, it happens quite often. He arrived, asked permission to do what he's been doing and there's never been a time when he's been uncommunicative. I might also point out that every word the chap's ever posted has been entirely his own original work, your copy/paste comment might be read as suggesting otherwise by people who don't know.



Secondly, you might not have seen the first three or four hundred posts TruthBringer made when he arrived but take it from me, he was a complete clam when it came to responding in any way to posts in "his" threads. If you'd like me to point you to instances I'll be happy to go and find them.





Dialogue and give and take are Coberst's speciality. Of course, if you've never tried engaging with him you'd not be aware of that. I've tried both.



Spot...Are you serious here???? I have never seen Coberst have a conversation with anyone...just a thought or two here and there.



Yes, Please show me his dialogue with you or anyone. I've just seen members replying to him and only...maybe...receiving a thought or two from him.



Yes, I do believe Coberst is intelligent, but he is also a robot in my opinion. I did try to converse with him a few times only to be ignored...and that's ok. I'd rather talk with someone who responds.

Return to “Conspiracy Theories”