Suspicious deaths in Scotland is it a conspiracy

Fact or Fiction? Discuss here.
bongbong

Post by bongbong »

there have been a series of suspicious deaths in Scotland that the police wont investigate is this a conspiracy A Search for Justice - Annie Brjesson

www.annierockstar.com
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

I spent some time last night reading over the case documents very interesting indeed. I also think it was a murder not an accidental or suicide death. Maybe I missed it but what lead them to believe it was a sucide or an accidental death??
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

bongbong

Post by bongbong »

i have no idea why they decided it was suicide i can only assume they did not want to investigate
bongbong

Post by bongbong »

link to discussion about these cases

shirleymckie.myfastforum.org :: Condolences for Annie's family
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

bongbong;1311758 wrote: i have no idea why they decided it was suicide i can only assume they did not want to investigate
The Police are a law Unto themselves. Any case coming before the Courts Is down to the Crown Prosecution Service but they can only go by what the Arresting or Investigating Officer puts before them and some ( Not all ) Police Officers will make It up as they go along. They can also bury key witnesses and Information such as calls to the Emergency services. When cases do come to Court, some, ( Not all ) Police Officers will systematically lie under oath to bolster the case that they have put before the CPS. Occassionally they do not get away It and they are thankfully removed from the Police Force by being put under pressure by their superiors because they are an embarressment to the Force and decent Officers do not want to work along-side them.

This case Is very Interesting. have the family considered hiring Private Detectives to look at what the Police seem to be Over-Looking?
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
gmc

Post by gmc »

oscar;1325652 wrote: The Police are a law Unto themselves. Any case coming before the Courts Is down to the Crown Prosecution Service but they can only go by what the Arresting or Investigating Officer puts before them and some ( Not all ) Police Officers will make It up as they go along. They can also bury key witnesses and Information such as calls to the Emergency services. When cases do come to Court, some, ( Not all ) Police Officers will systematically lie under oath to bolster the case that they have put before the CPS. Occassionally they do not get away It and they are thankfully removed from the Police Force by being put under pressure by their superiors because they are an embarressment to the Force and decent Officers do not want to work along-side them.

This case Is very Interesting. have the family considered hiring Private Detectives to look at what the Police seem to be Over-Looking?

Actually that is a load of rubbish - Scotland has a different legal system, better than the English one as you would expect. It's the procurator fiscal not the crown prosecution service.

However there has been a serious problem with the forensics side of things (basically incompetent and wouldn't admit they had a problem) that has thrown a lot of cases in to doubt. It was a major scandal and if anything it's more likely to be simple incompetence rather than any conspiracy.

Fingerprint office in new scandal CRIME: FLAWED FORENSICS Failures at SCRO while under scrutiny over McKie mistake - Herald Scotland | Sport | SPL | Aberdeen
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

gmc;1325708 wrote: Actually that is a load of rubbish - Scotland has a different legal system, better than the English one as you would expect. It's the procurator fiscal not the crown prosecution service.

However there has been a serious problem with the forensics side of things (basically incompetent and wouldn't admit they had a problem) that has thrown a lot of cases in to doubt. It was a major scandal and if anything it's more likely to be simple incompetence rather than any conspiracy.

Fingerprint office in new scandal CRIME: FLAWED FORENSICS Failures at SCRO while under scrutiny over McKie mistake - Herald Scotland | Sport | SPL | Aberdeen Why is It rubbish when I lived through that and have documented evidence from an Independent Police Enquiry listing every failure?

I am well aware you have a Scottish Law but when I answered the post I was just generalising

It still comes down to the fact, Scottish or English that It Is Initially up to Police If they Investigate a case or not and why I suggested a PD.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
gmc

Post by gmc »

oscar;1325740 wrote: Why is It rubbish when I lived through that and have documented evidence from an Independent Police Enquiry listing every failure?

I am well aware you have a Scottish Law but when I answered the post I was just generalising

It still comes down to the fact, Scottish or English that It Is Initially up to Police If they Investigate a case or not and why I suggested a PD.

Yes you were generalising but It's not just a different law it is a different legal system. While it is initially up to the police up to the police whether they investigate or not it is not solely at their discretion, the Procurator Fiscal in Scotland has an investigative role and can provide instructions and directions to the police in connection with their investigations. This happens particularly in serious cases, where the police work very closely with the Procurator Fiscal. In cases of sudden, suspicious and unexplained deaths the Procurator Fiscal has responsibility during the early stages of the investigation to arrange a post mortem examination by forensic pathologists - not the police. That is where it differs from the crown prosecution service, unless my understanding is wrong, they cannot instruct the police only advise.

Return to “Conspiracy Theories”