Architects of Control

Fact or Fiction? Discuss here.
TruthBringer

Architects of Control

Post by TruthBringer »

YouTube - Michael Tsarion - Architects of Control Program 1 part 5 of 16(480p)
Link removed by moderator
TruthBringer

Architects of Control

Post by TruthBringer »

YouTube - Michael Tsarion - Architects of Control Program 1 part 6 of 16(480p)
TruthBringer

Architects of Control

Post by TruthBringer »

YouTube - Michael Tsarion - Architects of Control Program 1 part 7 of 16(480p)
TruthBringer

Architects of Control

Post by TruthBringer »

YouTube - Michael Tsarion - Architects of Control Program 1 part 8 of 16(480p)
beowulf

Architects of Control

Post by beowulf »

:rolleyes:

Attached files
The dogs philosophy on life. If you cant eat it, hump it or fight it,........ Pee on it and walk away!!

(/)

(-_-)

(")(")

TruthBringer

Architects of Control

Post by TruthBringer »

YouTube - Michael Tsarion - Architects of Control Program 1 part 9 of 16(480p)
TruthBringer

Architects of Control

Post by TruthBringer »

beowulf;1303413 wrote: :rolleyes:

Hmmm. Well my post count hasn't changed since the beginning of this thread. So......
TruthBringer

Architects of Control

Post by TruthBringer »

Never mind it just did. I guess it takes text in order to move it forward. News to me.
TruthBringer

Architects of Control

Post by TruthBringer »

beowulf;1303413 wrote: :rolleyes:

You can push the cat back inside of the cone...but you can never change what the cat has learned while it saw you push it back in. Nor can you change what it has seen while it was out. Nor can you change what anyone else has learned who was "lucky" enough to see it all unfold. From a distance. And in that case, you may not have even caught the fact that they were there, or that they picked up on it. Therefore there are a variety of different things that the person trying to keep the cat in the cone is unaware of. So the simple truth is that the person who thinks they are in control of everything, is unaware that there is something else that's in control. And they are at the mercy of it's different manifestations. Whether they like it or not. They are the ones trying to play catch up to something much bigger than themselves. Plugging holes wherever they're allowed to find them. But "Who" is creating all the holes? Not the person trying to maintain control. It's the thing that's causing them to have to constantly try and maintain it.
TruthBringer

Architects of Control

Post by TruthBringer »

YouTube - Michael Tsarion - Architects of Control Program 1 part 10 of 16(480p)
TruthBringer

Architects of Control

Post by TruthBringer »

YouTube - Michael Tsarion Architects Of Control Program 11
TruthBringer

Architects of Control

Post by TruthBringer »

True freedom can only be gained when a person separates their mind (not their physical body) from all things material. Only when a person releases their mental attachment to the physical World, can true freedom exist in their reality.
TruthBringer

Architects of Control

Post by TruthBringer »

Both the cat and the person trying to keep the cat contained believe in the same lie that freedom only exists outside of the cone. The real truth is that freedom only exists in the cat's consciousness, and that it is perfectly capable of being free even while it remains inside the cone. As long as the cat is already aware that it is free.

Sure the cat has to eat and drink while living in it's physical form, and it may die if it is forced to stay inside the cone, but it will die free, and it is far more fulfilling for the cat to die free than to die while living as a slave.

His disciples said to him, "is circumcision useful or not?"

He said to them, "If it were useful, their father would produce children already circumcised from their mother. Rather, the true circumcision in spirit has become profitable in every respect."

Jesus said, "How miserable is the body that depends on a body, and how miserable is the soul that depends on these two."
TruthBringer

Architects of Control

Post by TruthBringer »

YouTube - Michael Tsarion - Architects of Control Program 1 part 12 of 16(480p)
TruthBringer

Architects of Control

Post by TruthBringer »

You must learn to blend in with the physical World while at the same time maintaining your own separate freedom in your mind.

Jesus said, "As for you, be as sly as snakes and as innocent as doves."
LarsMac

Architects of Control

Post by LarsMac »

What you miss about the cat is that he is enjoying the game every bit as much as whoever owns the hand.

When he tires of the game, he will just leap out of the thing and be on his way.

:wah:
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
beowulf

Architects of Control

Post by beowulf »

:d:d:d

now thats the problem with people who wear tin foil hats......they look for something that isnt there....its a ****ing kitten playing a game not some bullshit about being 'aware of seeing outside the tube' :rolleyes:

Attached files
The dogs philosophy on life. If you cant eat it, hump it or fight it,........ Pee on it and walk away!!

(/)

(-_-)

(")(")

koan

Architects of Control

Post by koan »

I watched an entire lecture series by Tsarion once at the request of a friend and we discussed it afterwards. I recognized a large variety of his source material and, aside from being astounded that he managed to put Buddhism side by side with the works of Aleister Crowley, he is merely stringing together a fun story without having to come up with an original thought.

The main question that I had regarding Tsarion's presentation was based on his incorporation of Buddhism into the mix. If the world ends or even if huge portions of humanity are eliminated and a handful of "elite" remain, the Buddhist in me says this is a good thing. It would mean that a massive proportion of the human population was freed from samsara. The Buddhist in him ought to be trying to make sure all the ones who are freed don't have to be reborn... not trying to prevent them from being decimated.

Based on his source material, which I am very familiar with, to imply anyone has control over him or anyone else is ridiculous.
koan

Architects of Control

Post by koan »

His assembly of information is rather like asking what Chuck Norris, Chewbacca and Jesus all have in common.

Answer: beards
LarsMac

Architects of Control

Post by LarsMac »

koan;1303487 wrote: His assembly of information is rather like asking what Chuck Norris, Chewbacca and Jesus all have in common.

Answer: beards

:-2 :-3 :confused: :yh_idea :lips: :wah: :yh_rotfl

I tried to watch but couldn't get past the bit about Elvis.
- DH Lawrence
TruthBringer

Architects of Control

Post by TruthBringer »

Or...you guys could just get really comfortable...turn on the television, crack open a beer or some wine, pour some into a glass, take your shoes off, and prepare yourself for an entertaining night of nothingness. You could go on living life as it is provided for you or you can start trail blazing your own life right this second. The choice is your's.

"But I like sitting around all cozy and warm and watching tv all night." Yes, we know this, that's the problem.

It's ok to enjoy yourself. It's not ok to seek that enjoyment above what's really important. If you don't know what that is, then you're not ready yet. And you are societies favorite person.
LarsMac

Architects of Control

Post by LarsMac »

TruthBringer;1303589 wrote: Or...you guys could just get really comfortable...turn on the television, crack open a beer or some wine, pour some into a glass, take your shoes off, and prepare yourself for an entertaining night of nothingness. You could go on living life as it is provided for you or you can start trail blazing your own life right this second. The choice is your's.

"But I like sitting around all cozy and warm and watching tv all night." Yes, we know this, that's the problem.

It's ok to enjoy yourself. It's not ok to seek that enjoyment above what's really important. If you don't know what that is, then you're not ready yet. And you are societies favorite person.

If the choice is that, or watch all the zipperhead conspiracy stuff you wring your virtual hands about, then I would be more than happy to sit in front of my telly and zone out on the sitcoms.

These clowns you are listening to are zeros, man. They are just put out there to keep guys like you busy chasing the spooks. Take off your tin foil hat and really pay attention, instead of listening to the drips.
- DH Lawrence
TruthBringer

Architects of Control

Post by TruthBringer »

LarsMac;1303602 wrote: If the choice is that, or watch all the zipperhead conspiracy stuff you wring your virtual hands about, then I would be more than happy to sit in front of my telly and zone out on the sitcoms.

These clowns you are listening to are zeros, man. They are just put out there to keep guys like you busy chasing the spooks. Take off your tin foil hat and really pay attention, instead of listening to the drips.

Look guys it's very simple. Go out and do good in the World. Shut your tv off, shut off your video game system, and go out into the World and make right where you find wrong anyone who has turned against God teach them how to do an about face. I'm not talking religion I'm talking God. Come back to those physical things only when you have time off from doing your full time job of healing the World.

I play video games from time to time for a small form of entertainment, but I am not attached to them, and if you took them from me tomorrow I would not be disheartened. I don't watch much of tv at all because it truly is a waste of time. Unless you are learning something truly exceptional from it. But I only do either of these after I have done my service to Humanity. And I never put them in it's place. Your real job is to help usher in the New Age peacefully, and to do whatever it takes to enlighten those around you with real knowledge that will help them in their mission of helping others.

Stop worrying so much about your jobs. In fact, be willing to let go of everything you are attached to physically in your mind.

Prepare yourself right now for the day that it is all ripped away from you, be ready for that moment now so that it won't hit you later. Be disassociated with all things material while at the same time taking part in them. Use them until they disappear (and they will soon), and then get yourself ready to adjust to a life without them. Don't be a slave to physical things. Be willing to be happy with a pile of rocks in front of you. Just as happy as you would be with a stack of hundred dollar bills. You need to learn this skill it is extremely important (I'm referring to those who haven't learned it yet not those who have).

Be willing to sacrifice EVERYTHING for the good of Humanity. And do it in your mind already, so that you will be prepared to do it physically when the time comes.

Do this, and you are on the right path. Don't do it, and you will not last through the coming changes.
beowulf

Architects of Control

Post by beowulf »

(/)

(-_-)

(")(")

LarsMac

Architects of Control

Post by LarsMac »

TruthBringer;1303612 wrote: Look guys it's very simple. Go out and do good in the World. Shut your tv off, shut off your video game system, and go out into the World and make right where you find wrong anyone who has turned against God teach them how to do an about face. I'm not talking religion I'm talking God. Come back to those physical things only when you have time off from doing your full time job of healing the World.

I play video games from time to time for a small form of entertainment, but I am not attached to them, and if you took them from me tomorrow I would not be disheartened. I don't watch much of tv at all because it truly is a waste of time. Unless you are learning something truly exceptional from it. But I only do either of these after I have done my service to Humanity. And I never put them in it's place. Your real job is to help usher in the New Age peacefully, and to do whatever it takes to enlighten those around you with real knowledge that will help them in their mission of helping others.

Stop worrying so much about your jobs. In fact, be willing to let go of everything you are attached to physically in your mind.

Prepare yourself right now for the day that it is all ripped away from you, be ready for that moment now so that it won't hit you later. Be disassociated with all things material while at the same time taking part in them. Use them until they disappear (and they will soon), and then get yourself ready to adjust to a life without them. Don't be a slave to physical things. Be willing to be happy with a pile of rocks in front of you. Just as happy as you would be with a stack of hundred dollar bills. You need to learn this skill it is extremely important (I'm referring to those who haven't learned it yet not those who have).

Be willing to sacrifice EVERYTHING for the good of Humanity. And do it in your mind already, so that you will be prepared to do it physically when the time comes.

Do this, and you are on the right path. Don't do it, and you will not last through the coming changes.

Well, said.

If that is what you are really trying to say, then I am with ya.

Stop listening to all those whacko's and enjoy the life you have now. Certainly some preparation should be in place for if the whole system collapses. but you can't spend your life fretting over that kinda crap.

It is what it is.

I have a neighbor that I meet when I am walking my dog. He is every time, on about some such emergency that Fox news or somebody is yammering about.

I told him basically what you just said.

Turn off the TV and go for a walk with you wife.

Pay attention.

As the Zen master would say, Be awake. Be focused.
- DH Lawrence
TruthBringer

Architects of Control

Post by TruthBringer »

YouTube - Michael Tsarion - Architects of Control Program 1 part 14 of 16(480p)
TruthBringer

Architects of Control

Post by TruthBringer »

YouTube - Michael Tsarion - Architects of Control Program 1 part 15 of 16(480p)

Return to “Conspiracy Theories”