New ? Conspiracy

Fact or Fiction? Discuss here.
turbonium

New ? Conspiracy

Post by turbonium »

You'll need to watch the two (odd) video clips first - then describe what you see here....as best you can as the video quality is unfortunately poor)

If I'm right - we have a conspiracy to discuss (it sounds vague, but I'll explain later)

Attached files wazzit.zip (380.1 KB) 
koan

New ? Conspiracy

Post by koan »

I'm more likely to look at it if you post the links. I don't like opening unknown files on my PC.
turbonium

New ? Conspiracy

Post by turbonium »

http://www.pixparty.com/turbonium/index.asp

Here's the link as requested for the two video clips - the vids are smaller than in the zip file - o well!! They are from stills of another video so they are not smooooth unfortunately!
turbonium

New ? Conspiracy

Post by turbonium »

koan- have u watched em yet ? btw hi from a fellow bc'er :yh_smiley
koan

New ? Conspiracy

Post by koan »

turbonium wrote: koan- have u watched em yet ? btw hi from a fellow bc'er :yh_smiley

i just clicked it. you mean i have to be your FRIEND to see it? sheesh. :wah:

what's involved in being your friend? :-3
koan

New ? Conspiracy

Post by koan »

you wouldn't send spam to a friend...would you? :sneaky:
koan

New ? Conspiracy

Post by koan »

this IS a conspiracy thread, after all. :D
turbonium

New ? Conspiracy

Post by turbonium »

No spam koan - u can be my pal only if u want to be!! :wah:
turbonium

New ? Conspiracy

Post by turbonium »

U seem nice enough- so pls link to my topic 'I nedd your help with this pic' for what is REALLY going on here *he says cryptically in a mysterious tone* ! :lips: :yh_nailbi
Wolverine

New ? Conspiracy

Post by Wolverine »

one is a mouth of a dog chewing and the other looks like an infant conducting the NY symphany. what exactly was i looking at??

Get your mind out of the gutter - it's blocking my view

Mind like a steel trap - Rusty and Illegal in 37 states.

turbonium

New ? Conspiracy

Post by turbonium »

Hi - welcome from another newbie! Go to my post topic 'I need your help with this pic' for an explanation.... :cool:
koan

New ? Conspiracy

Post by koan »

I left a reply on your other thread. I'm more than a little annoyed.
turbonium

New ? Conspiracy

Post by turbonium »

And so I shall try my best to present my case....again, it is only MY opinion here, as I will try to show you why I believe the Moon landings were a hoax. This material is all from official NASA website video clips. The focus is on one particular Apollo 12 video clip that I viewed awhile ago. Certain things caught my eye as very odd and out of place for being on the Moon. The link for the actual video is here

Apollo 12 videos

From here you go to the TV Troubles section, and the first video in it is the one I have in question. It takes some time to load up and play as a streaming video. The frames I found as odd start when the camera begins to swivel around, a bit after the two minute mark.

The frames zip by quickly, so to see them you have to pause and inch back and forth. I used video capture software to download the video to make it a lot easier to work with. It IS, unfortunately, a very compressed video on the website. But, as I said earlier, they are releasing all the Apollo 12 footage soon, so I am eagerly awaiting it for much better quality resoultion. I'll put up some things next post......
turbonium

New ? Conspiracy

Post by turbonium »

I'm putting some of the still frames of the NASA video here next - this part of the video looks to me like a 'bare' arm grasping one end of a metal rod (one person on another forum described it as a 'drumstick' shape which I think is fairly reasonable). The 'arm' shape moves the rod around in the video. It may well be something OTHER than an arm, as I said , it's blurry from the video. But features indicative of a bare arm that B]I see are:

1. Flesh tone of arm in frames.

2. Knuckles of hand best shown in frame 'arm 10 enl' and its close-up.

3. Elbow and shading for forearm muscle shown in same frame as above.

4. Movement in video consistent with the free range movement an arm is capable of - and the video shows this better than the frames, obviously. Click on the NASA link in my earlier posting here to see the arm movement from the source video. I compiled all available frames I could get of the arm into a 'jittery' so to speak, video, done to isolate and better view the movement of the arm. The link is here for it Still frame video of arm

Click on the left video screen to view the arm stills put together.

5. The holding of an object (the metal rod) throughout the frames consistent with the grasping by hand which can best be done through human abilitiy.

That's it for the 'arm' I see in the Apollo 12 video .....for now... when the dvd is released soon I will, if you want, post what should be (I hope) vids and clips in a resolution that puts this issue to rest one way or another. I have other sections of the NASA video I can post if anyone would seriously like to view them - that's it for tonight, it's late!

PS I'm not a nut with an overactive imagination. I see what I believe to be a genuine flesh colored arm here. Flesh tones in this shape and movement are not something I have ever viewed in any Moon landing media!!

Attached files

Return to “Conspiracy Theories”