Any more conspiracy theories please?

Fact or Fiction? Discuss here.
john8pies

Post by john8pies »

We don`t actually know if the conspiracy theories are true or not.

so far I`ve heard that

1.The moon landings were faked

2.The JFK assassination was carried out by others than those officially blamed

3.The Da Vinci Code / Holy Blood Holy Grail apparently `debunks` Christianity and says that Jesus fathered a child, whose descendants still live today, etc etc

4.Princess Diana was murdered by MI5/MI6

5.The 11 September incidents ("9/11" in American) were part of a major cover-up.

Anybody who can give further details about the above or who can give any new conspiracy theories, please do so; often makes fascinating reading; thanks!

-John :cool:
Lon

Post by Lon »

How about the one that "Bat Man" was gay?
koan

Post by koan »

George Bush Sr. and the Queen Mother are alien reptiles.
turbonium

Post by turbonium »

Go to my post New ? Conspiracy - watch the zipped vids and describe them...we may have a conspiracy to discuss... :cool:
Bothwell

Post by Bothwell »

Why even when I wear a white shirt is the fluff in my navel blue?
"I have done my duty. I thank God for it!"
sofemme

Post by sofemme »

This is a curiosity of mine.....why does the American history that is taught in our schools differ from what people outside the US learn?

Like the Skull and Bones Society and most world leaders belonging to it. Hitler came from there. Kerry belongs to it. The Bush family belongs to it.

Bush's grandfather selling weapons to Hitler?

Hitler belonged to the same secret society.

just a thought,

sofemme.
Lon

Post by Lon »

sofemme wrote: This is a curiosity of mine.....why does the American history that is taught in our schools differ from what people outside the US learn?

Like the Skull and Bones Society and most world leaders belonging to it. Hitler came from there. Kerry belongs to it. The Bush family belongs to it.

Bush's grandfather selling weapons to Hitler?

Hitler belonged to the same secret society.

just a thought,

sofemme.

Your info is a bit off kilter. The Skull & Bones that you are talking about is a Fraternity at Yale University, where Kerry and Bush were both students.

Hitler?????? No way!!!!! He was never a student at Yale University. Oh ---Yes it's true that a number of prominent men in the U.S. belong to the same fraternity. They also went to Yale University. No more a conspiracy than men that are members of the Elks, Moose, Masons, Knights of Columbus, Alpha Kappa Psi etc, etc.
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Glad Phi Alpha Theta was mentioned, I belong to that..........................

*it's a history society*
Jives

Post by Jives »

john8pies wrote: The moon landings were faked

Every time I hear this one it gets my dander up. I'ver personally met some of the astronauts and saying that the moon landings were faked is calling these honorable men of integrity liars.

Trust me, they are NOT liars.
All the world's a stage and the men and women merely players...Shakespeare
sofemme

Post by sofemme »

http://www.parascope.com/articles/0997/skullbones.htm

Ok. Check this out....but you have to read it. There is more to it than just the initial mention of Yale.

I am just becoming aware of politics. I have been furiously unaware for 40 years but I cannot ignore the world anymore. So I have questions that are stuck in the guise of ideas. I was told that the experts were here......so I brought them here.

sofemme.
Lon

Post by Lon »

sofemme wrote: http://www.parascope.com/articles/0997/skullbones.htm

Ok. Check this out....but you have to read it. There is more to it than just the initial mention of Yale.

I am just becoming aware of politics. I have been furiously unaware for 40 years but I cannot ignore the world anymore. So I have questions that are stuck in the guise of ideas. I was told that the experts were here......so I brought them here.

sofemme.
All clubs, organizations, sororities & fraternities that are secret and not open to the public, have been accused of all sorts of things. They will always be suspect and often become a part of some conspiricy theory or other. It makes good reading and the stories sell. The most recent example is "The Di Vinci Code". It makes great reading, but true????????
chris_grr

Post by chris_grr »

Do a google on the Paul Mcartney car crash conspiracy. :wah:
Wolverine

Post by Wolverine »

chris_grr wrote: Do a google on the Paul Mcartney car crash conspiracy. :wah:
the what?

Get your mind out of the gutter - it's blocking my view

Mind like a steel trap - Rusty and Illegal in 37 states.

chris_grr

Post by chris_grr »

Apparantly he died in a car crash sometime in the 60's and a lookalike from canada called Billy Shears took over from him. There are clues in all the subsequent Beatles albums.......

Total bull i know but someone has gone to alot of effort to make up the theory if you read it in full.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_is_Dead
Galbally

Post by Galbally »

3.The Da Vinci Code / Holy Blood Holy Grail apparently `debunks` Christianity and says that Jesus fathered a child, whose descendants still live today, etc etc

5.The 11 September incidents ("9/11" in American) were part of a major cover-up.

Well you must start from the position that in general conspiracy theorists are nuts and their ideas even madder, though on the odd occasion they might find something.

1. The Moon Landings. They really happened, that story is nonsense.

2. JFK, going on the Warren commission it is highly likely that the full story has never come out, though what the truth is, is anybody's guess.

3. The "priory of sion" and the bloodline thing is a hoax that was perpetrated by 3 French men out to make some money.

4. Lady Di, an intriguing possibility, but very unlikely indeed.

5. Sept 11, the attacks were commited by Al Queda operatives, there was no cover up and Jews were not advised to leave the buildings or any of that crap. Where there is a problem is that the country most at fault for aiding and abbetting current islamic terrorism is Saudi Arabia, but that can't be talked about openly because we need its oil reserves.
"We are never so happy, never so unhappy, as we imagine"

Le Rochefoucauld.

"A smack in the face settles all arguments, then you can move on kid."

My dad 1986.
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

chris_grr wrote: Apparantly he died in a car crash sometime in the 60's and a lookalike from canada called Billy Shears took over from him. There are clues in all the subsequent Beatles albums.......

Total bull i know but someone has gone to alot of effort to make up the theory if you read it in full.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_is_Dead
Oh, I remember that! Everyone playing the albums backwards........................
downag

Post by downag »

john8pies wrote: We don`t actually know if the conspiracy theories are true or not.

so far I`ve heard that

Anybody who can give further details about the above or who can give any new conspiracy theories, please do so; often makes fascinating reading; thanks!

-John :cool:

GO TO www.rense.com and look up their archives and you will find it all.

You wont believe how deep the rabbit hole goes, Alice!

d:-5
downag

Post by downag »

Lon wrote: Your info is a bit off kilter. The Skull & Bones that you are talking about is a Fraternity at Yale University, where Kerry and Bush were both students.

Hitler?????? No way!!!!! He was never a student at Yale University. Oh ---Yes it's true that a number of prominent men in the U.S. belong to the same fraternity. They also went to Yale University. No more a conspiracy than men that are members of the Elks, Moose, Masons, Knights of Columbus, Alpha Kappa Psi etc, etc.

Do a web search for "the Protocals of the Learned Elders of Zion".

Find out what the billionaires of old have been doing since before you were born. They own all means of publication. They control all the universities, think tanks, foundations, etc. They are the OLD MONEY. You don't get anywhere without their tasid approval. They can wink you out like swatting a fly. Make it appear that you never existed (it might take one generation). Build something over where you lived and no one would know any different. Steal the records of you in the county seat, and the hospital you were born in. Delete your name from any record they can get to (which is easy for them).

Scenario: "Hey Barb, we're doing a revision of our records and have become aware of some inaccuracies. Here is a list of things we need to delete from the archives." Barb, not being any the wiser, followers her instructions to the letter. JOB DONE!

A lie that worked without anyone really being hurt, except the collective conscious.

Scary, isn't it!

downag

Post by downag »

It has not been debunked. Attempts to debunk it have been made and the gullible have surrendered, but not everyone.

A hard look at the last hundred years demonstrates that the plan is well along.
downag

Post by downag »

Diuretic wrote: Are you sure you're not getting confused with the PNAC?

Anyway just so everyone can make their own minds up:

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protoc ... rs_of_Zion

http://ddickerson.igc.org/protocols.html

As for mine, the gullible are the ones who believe there is a Jewish conspiracy.

Not all Jews are Zionists.

I wouldn't call it a Jewish conspirecy. I would call it a Zionist conspirecy.

They have certain sects of Christianity madly in favor of them in hopes that a Jewish Temple is rebuilt soon so they can usher in the tribulation where the so-called antichrist will stop the daily sacrifces. They hope for an imaginary event called the "preTribulational Rapture of the church" to occur first. Sadly, that is a gross misinterpretation of scripture.

What do you think of the scripture where it says of "those who call themselves Jews, but do lie"? This idea is mentioned twice in the letters to the 7 churches in Revelation.

EDIT: I followed your link then looked for the home page of the biblebelievers.org site. I cannot imagine that you believe that Branham fellow is what he claims to be on that site. He thinks he's God's man for today before the Rapture. LOL. He probably works for the Zionists.

Puts himself right up there with Paul the Apostle.

downag

Post by downag »

Diuretic;

The rabbit hole goes way deeper. All the problems in the world are being manipulated from behind the scenes in the cosmic realm of the spirits. Call them angels, even refer to them as extraterrestials.

All of it is so a certain leader of the "dark" forces can appear claiming to be God.

He is going to show up and seem to put everything in order and bring about peace.

People are going to go nuts over his appearence. Have you ever heard the mystics talk about a coming "paradyme" shift?

It is at the doors!

chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

The biggest conspiracy theory here is who is snitching my diet cokes out of my refrigerator at night! 'Fess up someone! I have 2 missing ones this morning!

*dying of thirst*
downag

Post by downag »

[QUOTE=Diuretic]downag - I love the mystery of life and the universe and all the rest of it. I think that's what makes us humans different from other animals. We have the gift of wonder. It's a terrifying gift because while we can wonder we're not prevented from wondering about everything. Animals know fear because fear ensures survival of the individual but humans know fear and death. Our fear of death, of non-existence, is deep within us, individually and collectively. But the beauty of humanity is that we don't let it cripple us - again individually and collectively. We thrive in spite of the knowledge that one day it will all be over. I wouldn't give up the gift of wonder to be free from the fear of death. I think the loss of wonder would be devastating to humans. We will never know everything but the excitement is in trying to.[QUOTE=Diuretic]

D...>

I understand what you are saying, though disagree. I no longer fear death. Non-existence is not part of the picture. Life continues on outside of this "flesh" body. This is one of the premiere ideas presented in the Bible. The "dead" are out there, waiting, still alive, still aware of their existence.

The idea has somewhat been mistakenly presented that a "ressurection" implies dead bodies coming back alive. For illustrative purposes and effect towards the ends of the plan of salvation, God did cause some to walk out of their tombs. But this is not how it is illustrated as the final result of this age when everyone who ever lived "comes back". You need to understand that the Bible (word) was given by God to man (from the top down) When he says the dead arise, he means the dead are with me and you will see them again. They come back. Our feeble predecessors concocted the image of the graves opening and the dead arising from not understanding what was written to us and how it played out.

There is a place in the Bible that says there would be a day when the graves would open and the dead would arise. This already happened right when Jesus himself was raised. A one time deal. It's right there in the gospels. Many dead were seen walking around, "alive". But at the end of this age, the dead come through that barrier which seperates us from the realm of the spirits, which we

are! We are beings of a different nature, made of "stuff" which cannot catch a disease or be injured, encapsulated inside an "earthen" vessel. The Bible in many places refers to us being "as clay pots", "made of the dust of the earth". This is all true. The periodic table of elements is the dust we are constructed of, but that is not all we are.

Non-existence is not a possibility, except as the last end of those who reject their Father who made them, as that one being (Lucifer/the Devil?Satan) has. This very end is described of him in the Bible. But not until after everyone he has ever touched with his ideas of rebellion have had a chance to turn around and face their maker and change their mind and return to him.

One day soon (I believe) the end of this current age (about the last 6,000 years) will end. The God who made us long ago, will negate the barrier which seperates us from him and the realm where he resides will be with us, and every living human will almost instantly lose this body and step out very much alive as a being made of stuff we currently cannot understand and all those who went before will be here also. This is what the Bible story contains. Alas, there is still 1,000 years to go until the ultimate finish of God's plan.Then comes that end of non-existence (complete) for all who stand in rebellion.

The person of Jesus called Christ, was the manifestation of our collective creator to convey this message to us, and to demonstrate his love for us and his willingness to forgive us all , on his terms. He wants you to come back to him. He caused this once ever done human image of himself to die in our place as a convicted criminal to satisfy his own sense of justice. All he asks is that you believe that he did this and accept the pardon.

It is, after all, his universe!

downag

Post by downag »

Diuretic wrote: Interesting thoughts. I believe that everything is an accident, a sort of cosmic occurrence and when our bodies eventually fail that's it. That leads me to the idea that we might really be the only planet with life. What are the odds on that one eh? Amazing when you think about it. All the universe out there and this is the only one with life on it. Brrrrrrrr...a bit scary that.

It is interesting, that in the book of Isaiah in the Bible, (God speaking) "I have looked for another, and found none." To grasp the whole of the true reality, one must therefore start with this "one" who is alone as he says and project from there.

There is a theory (to which I subscribe) that Earth was not the only planet to have had life at one time. But that actually three planets were populated. Earth, Mars and Rahab. What's left of Rahab is now called the Asteroid Belt. When a rebellion was quashed by God, Rahab (translated "Pride") was destroyed. Debris from her wiped out life on Mars and Earth. Our Moon was pock marked with craters. Otherwise, where did they all come from? This fits with the theories about why the dinosaurs became extinct.

I have many other reasons to believe what is written in the Bible.

Odds of life elsewhere in the universe? You have to discount first of all, the ONE diety. Then other life becomes a possibility. He cannot be discounted in my book. If you are honest, He is the one true "reality". We are the "abstract" of his thinking!

Return to “Conspiracy Theories”