History Channel and 9-11

Fact or Fiction? Discuss here.
flopstock

History Channel and 9-11

Post by flopstock »

There is a conspiracy show on history channel and some of the stuff that folks have come up with is just idiotic.

You listen to these folks and wonder why their families have not had them committed
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

G-man

History Channel and 9-11

Post by G-man »

flopstock;1253554 wrote: There is a conspiracy show on history channel and some of the stuff that folks have come up with is just idiotic.

You listen to these folks and wonder why their families have not had them committed

Well... 9-11 conspiracy theorists and idiots... they kinda' go hand in hand. :rolleyes: I've yet to hear anything even remotely close to explain events that surrounded 9-11, other than what has officially been reported. There simply was no conspiracy, other than in which the terrorists were guilty of. How long has it been now? Get a life already, folks! :rolleyes:

Signature text removed at the request of a member.

Participate in The unOfficial Forum Garden Scavenger Hunt 2009!

Return to “Conspiracy Theories”