A New Conspiracy Theory......YEA!

Fact or Fiction? Discuss here.
cigar898

Post by cigar898 »

I'm glad because all the other ones have been out for a while......

Obama: Republican conspiracy out to kill health reform - Washington Times

Obama: Republican conspiracy out to kill health reform

By Joseph Curl (Contact) Originally published 02:07 p.m., August 20, 2009, updated 06:32 a.m., August 21, 2009

President Obama took to the conservative airwaves Thursday to charge that Republican leaders are engaged in a vast right-wing conspiracy to kill health care reform in order to repeat the 1994 mid-term takeover of Congress, which followed the defeat of President Clinton's reform plan.

"I think early on, a decision was made by the Republican leadership that said, 'Look, let's not give him a victory, maybe we can have a replay of 1993, '94, when Clinton came in, he failed on health care and then we won in the mid-term elections and we got the majority. And I think there are some folks who are taking a page out that playbook," the president said.

Appearing on the Michael Smerconish radio show, Mr. Obama said he would "love to have more Republicans engaged and involved in this process," but he vowed to win the battle, with or without support from the minority party in Congress.

Yep! There we have if folks and it didn't take Rosie O'Donnel to blab about it on national T.V. to bring in the Spotlight........Thank Goodness!
Those who made the ultimate sacrifice thought YOU were worth dying for. Remember THEM

I'm Pro-Life, Pro-Gun, Christian, and a proud Veteran. Therefore, my government has labeled me a "right-wing extremist", a militia member, and a possible domestic terrorist
hoppy

Post by hoppy »

I'm getting confused. Is it all still Bush's fault, or did the blame shift to the Republicans? Obama is sounding even more confused than I am.
FUBAR

Post by FUBAR »

I thought Bush was a Republican, or are they denying knowing him as well.:confused:
bongbong

Post by bongbong »

FUBAR;1233145 wrote: I thought Bush was a Republican, or are they denying knowing him as well.:confused:

i think anyone would want to deny knowing him
hoppy

Post by hoppy »

bongbong;1311296 wrote: i think anyone would want to deny knowing him

From the looks of things lately, more and more people want rid of Obama. "Go-bama, go-bama, go-bama".:yh_rotfl
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

Not me... I think the guy is a rock star. At least he doesn't embarrass our entire country every time he opens his mouth!:wah:
hoppy

Post by hoppy »

Saint_;1311306 wrote: Not me... I think the guy is a rock star. At least he doesn't embarrass our entire country every time he opens his mouth!:wah:

Unless he's apologizing for something or his telepromptor bugs out on 'im.:yh_rotfl

Return to “Conspiracy Theories”