Most successful illuminati MURDER _ _ _ _ _ _ ever, simultaneously maximally reduced

Fact or Fiction? Discuss here.
TruthIsNeverTooHorrible

Most successful illuminati MURDER _ _ _ _ _ _ ever, simultaneously maximally reduced

Post by TruthIsNeverTooHorrible »

Most successful illuminati MURDER _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ever, simultaneously maximally reduced - revealed worldwide first

Comparing the execution of the most successful illuminati murder ever with the most successful illuminati "murder _ _ _ _ _ _ _" returns N.

Hint: Today is the perfect day to finally reveal it, just as how the illuminati staged the"Obama's 100 Days" act was the perfect trigger to reveal worldwide first the FULL STORY of the assassinations of John F Kennedy Jr (1) and Elvis Presley. (2)

Notation

_ denotes a character in the missing word.

N is a digit.

Notes

(1) Google "John F Kennedy Jr" murder riddle MattMarriott

(2) Google "Elvis Presley" murder riddle MattMarriott

--------------------------------------

Is this the ULTIMATE "coincidence" solving End Times riddles?

Poster "391569" (1) suggests that the solution to this riddle... :

Most successful illuminati *** MURDER _ _ _ _ _ _ _ *** ever - revealed worldwide first and simultaneously maximally reduced.

... is

391569 wrote:

MURDER SUICIDE

Prophet replies:

"Coincidentally" (2) it fits.

"Coincidentally" that riddle is also possible ("N" not necessarily the same).

"Coincidentally" that riddle was also presented by End Times Prophet worldwide first.

But that does not fit completely into THIS riddle, since I gave the additional hint about TODAY (May 14th, 2009) being the perfect day to present it.

Notes

(1) In godlikeproductions.com - deleted by this forum managed by the CIA Web of Disinformation after a few hours.

(2) In quotes because there is NO such thing as a coincidence.

Google "Basics Facts about God" MattMarriott

-----------------------

END TIMES INFORMATION in the process of solving the riddlle

Kyoon;2816654 wrote: Confirm / Deny I'm on the right path guessing for _ :

FRAMING

RITUAL

TORTURE

Confirm / Deny that N is ONE result which Google should return by querying "murder _ _ _ _ _ _ _" in quotes.

What "news" story released May 14 is relevant to the hint?

This is the first question I should answer:

Kyoon;2816654 wrote:

Confirm / Deny that N is ONE result which Google should return by querying "murder _ _ _ _ _ _ _" in quotes.

I deny it.

In the original riddle, N is the number of differences when maximally reducing the comparison between the execution of the most successful illuminati murder and the most successful illuminati "murder _ _ _ _ _ _ _" .

In the "coincidence", N is also the number of differences, when maximally reducing the comparison between the execution of the most successful illuminati murder and the most successful suicide murder, i.e. illuminati murder packaged as suicide.

N is not necessarily the same number in both cases.

------------------------

This is the second question I should answer:

Kyoon;2816654 wrote:

What "news" story released May 14 is relevant to the hint?

18 hours after it was announced, Google News finds only 4 results with the name [X] related to the relevant May 14 news, although [X] had one of the two main roles in the cast of the most succesful illuminati "murder _ _ _ _ _ _ _" ever and the final act for [X] was launched as "news" on May 14, 2009.

A "murder _ _ _ _ _ _ _" that together with another murder _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ("coincidentally" the most unsuccessful ever in the US) that had taken place a few weeks earlier, is one of the KEY pieces in the End of the USA puzzle.

Only one of those 4 results is directly related to those "news".

"Coincidentally" the two first words in the title of that only result are:

1. The name of the nation more directly related to the symbology behind that "murder _ _ _ _ _ _ _";

2. A word that begins with the same three characters as the first illuminati US President in the role of a fake suicide bomber.

The other three results are about the previously released act involving [X] as main actor in the cast.

That previous act is about the first religious ceremony marking the life of a christian.

Google News returns 1,764 results for that religious ceremony.

One of those three news articles previously mentioned about [X] is currently appearing in the first page of those 1,764 results, the word "assassin" appears in the title, as well as a reference [Z] to that christian ceremony.

"Coincidentally" the result that precedes it in that first page of Google News results about that christian ceremony is identified by these lines about the other fake illuminati suicide bomber in the president role:

"With the revelation that Obama's late mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, was [Z] by proxy last year in the faith's Provo temple...".

"Coincidentally" the role of "Stanley Ann Dunham" in the illuminati anti-bible is directly related to the ultimate symbology for that "murder _ _ _ _ _ _ _".

"Coincidentally" that "murder _ _ _ _ _ _ _" took place in the very same city where two of the three ceremonies of the satanic trilogy celebrating formal acceptance of the Mark of the Beast took place.

"Coincidentally" that "murder _ _ _ _ _ _ _" took place in the very same Square where the first of the three ceremonies of the satanic trilogy celebrating formal acceptance of the Mark of the Beast took place.

"Coincidentally" that very same square where the "murder _ _ _ _ _ _ _" took place was used by End Times Prophet to illustrate typology of satanic celebrations.

Now as for suggestions for solving the riddle:

Kyoon;2816654 wrote:

Confirm / Deny I'm on the right path guessing for _ :

RITUAL

I confirm that the number of characters in the riddle is correct, so RITUAL does not fit.

Kyoon;2816654 wrote:

Confirm / Deny I'm on the right path guessing for _ :

FRAMING

TORTURE

I deny it. But FRAMING is part of how the "murder _ _ _ _ _ _ _" was executed. A special type of framing.

"Coincidentally" the same special type of framing that End Times Prophet revealed worldiwde first to be used when executing the most successful illuminati murder ever.

So what does end times reductionism have to do with all this?

Answer: once you identified X and you know how the most successful illuminati murder ever was executed, you know already EVERYTHING about the most successfull "murder _ _ _ _ _ _ _" ever.

Note that number "N" was decoded by the last sentence.
spot

Post by spot »

The world needs more people like you, I do hope you can eventually manage to devote more of your waking hours to investigating these matters. It's vital.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

Lifes too short, surely.
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
spot

Post by spot »

You've been peeling your grapes again, haven't you.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

I have someone do that for me.

Its a code isnt it. I've read it backwards. Ive tried every second letter. Ive tried printing it and holding it up to the light. Ive arranged the script into collumns and used my calculator to find any mathematical relationship. Ive coloured in every third consanant with a marker pen to maybe reveal the secret.

I've failed. Quite miserably. I'll never now know what TruthisNeverTooHorrible message was

Winston Churchill
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

^^As soon as I figure out what this means I will try to move on to the actual post.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

YZGI;1189160 wrote: Most successful illuminati MURDER _ _ _ _ _ _ ever, simultaneously maximally reduced

^^As soon as I figure out what this means I will try to move on to the actual post. Be afraid..... be very afraid. :(
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

I've got a really bad cold at the moment, my head iss full of damp cotten woool and I'm not making a lott of sense, but I think illluminati looks really pretty when they write it so you can read it down-side-up and upsidedown too. ;) :D
Oscar Namechange

Rapunzel;1189192 wrote: I've got a really bad cold at the moment, my head iss full of damp cotten woool and I'm not making a lott of sense, but I think illluminati looks really pretty when they write it so you can read it down-side-up and upsidedown too. ;) :D Hope you feel better soon..... big hugs from Oscar coming your way :-4
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

TruthIsNeverTooHorrible;1189064 wrote: (1) Google "John F Kennedy Jr" murder riddle MattMarriott

(2) Google "Elvis Presley" murder riddle MattMarriott

Y'know what...I did that. And I don't know if you're this MattMarriott or if you're just copying and pasting the dross he's producing but it just seems like utter krapp to me.

It might be becos my brain cell is currently drowning in snott so nottalott is making sence but it seems to me that if u r exposing a plot to the world you would say Hey Folks, this is a plot and heres the evidence to prove it, not talk in long riddles that make no sense.

Also, if u were making any sense wouldnt the presidents bodyguards (sorry, my brain cant think what theyre called at the mo.) come and take you down? The fact that theyre not just shows that they think he/you are just yet another crackpot.

I did find something I liked on your site tho:

:D
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

oscar;1189193 wrote: Hope you feel better soon..... big hugs from Oscar coming your way :-4

Thankyou but I'd stay away...it's a horrible bug. :(

More tissues and lemsips wood be great tho. :D
Oscar Namechange

Rapunzel;1189203 wrote: Thankyou but I'd stay away...it's a horrible bug. :(

More tissues and lemsips wood be great tho. :D
You need Oscar's magic potion. Honey, lemon, whisky, sugar and hot water.

I will send round that sexy French Pharmacist in our Boots with it :wah:
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

oscar;1189207 wrote: You need Oscar's magic potion. Honey, lemon, whisky, sugar and hot water.

'Ello, oo is zis 'oney drink and pepper ankies fer ?

Winston Churchill
Oscar Namechange

Snowfire;1189210 wrote: 'Ello, oo is zis 'oney drink and pepper ankies fer ?
:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl I have a chemist round the corner from me but i actually drive a mile just to get served by him. :wah:

I hope she doesn't faint..... he'd say ...... 'zee as pissed ut in de flow'
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

oscar;1189207 wrote: You need Oscar's magic potion. Honey, lemon, whisky, sugar and hot water.

oooh yes please :-4 :-4 .......now my temperatures gone even higher *whew* :D :-6
Oscar Namechange

Rapunzel;1189213 wrote: oooh yes please :-4 :-4 .......now my temperatures gone even higher *whew* :D :-6 He's on his way :wah:
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

oscar;1189219 wrote: He's on his way :wah:

Wahay! I need to find a sexy nightie then talk softly to him in my husky voice. :-4

Better kick the OH out the bed kwik before he gets here....and hide all the snotrags off the bed. :wah:

D'ya think my sexy nightie goes well with my big shaggy dog slippers?
Oscar Namechange

Rapunzel;1189227 wrote: Wahay! I need to find a sexy nightie then talk softly to him in my husky voice. :-4

Better kick the OH out the bed kwik before he gets here....and hide all the snotrags off the bed. :wah:

D'ya think my sexy nightie goes well with my big shaggy dog slippers? It depends what the nightie is like..... if it's one of carolly's... he'll run away :sneaky::wah:

I'd ditch the shaggy dog flippers for some black stilletto heels. Snotrags are not cool..... flush them immediately :wah:
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

oscar;1189363 wrote: It depends what the nightie is like..... if it's one of carolly's... he'll run away :sneaky::wah:

I'd ditch the shaggy dog flippers for some black stilletto heels. Snotrags are not cool..... flush them immediately :wah:

It's a choice between the Laura Ashley meringue nightgown which covers from neck to toes or the red nylon one which matches my nose or do I just bare all and quickly grow some Parisian under-arm hair and just let it waft in the wind?

I've changed the shaggy dog slippers for bedsox (the stiletto's caught in the bottom sheet and ripped it :-5) I've flushed the snotrags but have now run out of tissues and am reduced to using bog-roll!

The brie and vino are 'breathing' at room temperature. Now I'm just waiting for our little froggy friend to arrive. Come here, mon petit chou, my little cabbage, the snotty hairy(!) one awaits. :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

I'm not quite sure how this thread elevated itself to a clandestine meeting between a French sex god and a rampant snot-ridden island siren, but it certainly suddenly became interesting ! :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Please can we all watch the impending sequence of events s'il vous plait ??? :sneaky: ;) :guitarist
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

G#Gill;1190290 wrote: I'm not quite sure how this thread elevated itself to a clandestine meeting between a French sex god and a rampant snot-ridden island siren, but it certainly suddenly became interesting ! :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Please can we all watch the impending sequence of events s'il vous plait ??? :sneaky: ;) :guitarist

Yeah I'd follow it

But less of the snot please

Winston Churchill

Return to “Conspiracy Theories”