Real dinosaurs were used in Jurassic Park

Fact or Fiction? Discuss here.
joona

Post by joona »

Yes, you read that correctly. I know this sounds unbelievable, but I have found remarkable proof of a conspiracy involving the film-makers and the US government!

Have you ever wondered why the alleged CGI dinosaurs in Jurassic Park look so real, but everywhere you look today, you see these horrible computer-created effects that make your eyes bleed? It is almost as if the advancements in technology have made a step backwards! There is a reason for this.

Spielberg and his associates had in fact planned to use CGI to create the dinosaurs, but they thought this would be too expensive/unconvincing, so they created the dinosaurs using the same method as shown in the film. Then they taught the dinosaurs how to act and made the film.

The Clinton administration became worried that the audience wasn't ready to face the fact that they had managed resurrect extinct species, and decided to intervene. The work was made secret and the dinosaurs were killed.

I just want so badly to start a war with the USA now! This horrific genocide must not go unpunished!
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

Of course. It all makes sense now
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

Here is Jurassic Parks Directing Assistant and acting coach

Attached files
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
Odie

Post by Odie »

Snowfire;1165593 wrote: Here is Jurassic Parks Directing Assistant and acting coach

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Life is just to short for drama.
FUBAR

Post by FUBAR »

joona;1165567 wrote: Yes, you read that correctly. I know this sounds unbelievable, but I have found remarkable proof of a conspiracy involving the film-makers and the US government!

Have you ever wondered why the alleged CGI dinosaurs in Jurassic Park look so real, but everywhere you look today, you see these horrible computer-created effects that make your eyes bleed? It is almost as if the advancements in technology have made a step backwards! There is a reason for this.

Spielberg and his associates had in fact planned to use CGI to create the dinosaurs, but they thought this would be too expensive/unconvincing, so they created the dinosaurs using the same method as shown in the film. Then they taught the dinosaurs how to act and made the film.

The Clinton administration became worried that the audience wasn't ready to face the fact that they had managed resurrect extinct species, and decided to intervene. The work was made secret and the dinosaurs were killed.

I just want so badly to start a war with the USA now! This horrific genocide must not go unpunished!

So where's the beef, sorry, proof? What next--Star Wars was a documentary and Fred Flintstone really existed.. You're a few days early for April fools......:yh_rotfl
Odie

Post by Odie »

joona;1165567 wrote: Yes, you read that correctly. I know this sounds unbelievable, but I have found remarkable proof of a conspiracy involving the film-makers and the US government!

yes and Canada also loaned them ours.
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

Barney is a dinosaur from our imagination

When he’s tall he’s what we call

A dinosaur sensation

Barney teaches lots of things

Like how to play pretend

A-B-C’s and 1-2-3’s

And how to be a friend

Barney comes to play with us

Whenever we may need him

Barney can be your friend too

If you just make believe him

See its all about imagination...Now close your eyes and click your heels 3 times and repeat "Their's no other dinosaurs like me" :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Odie

Post by Odie »

Chezzie;1165674 wrote: Barney is a dinosaur from our imagination

When he’s tall he’s what we call

A dinosaur sensation

Barney teaches lots of things

Like how to play pretend

A-B-C’s and 1-2-3’s

And how to be a friend

Barney comes to play with us

Whenever we may need him

Barney can be your friend too

If you just make believe him

See its all about imagination...Now close your eyes and click your heels 3 times and repeat "Their's no other dinosaurs like me" :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Snowfire;1165593 wrote: Here is Jurassic Parks Directing Assistant and acting coach

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Odie

Post by Odie »

qsducks;1165744 wrote: :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

don't laugh, they borrowed some from us to!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

I just want so badly to start a war with the USA now! This horrific genocide must not go unpunished! Ignore the other members that mock joona for they do not know the truth.

They once said a black man would rule America.

And the BNP are going to win the General Election and rule England. ;)
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

I've been worried about this also Joona......You know we Yanks always start such trouble:o

I think the dinos are still alive and have been hidden in those camps that Truthbringer has been talking about awhile ago. Perhaps when the time is right, our President will put them on ships, and they'll set sail for Europe to reek havoc.

Let's keep a careful eye on our sailing vessels travelling eastwards....:-3
Oscar Namechange

Kathy Ellen;1165861 wrote: I've been worried about this also Joona......You know we Yanks always start such trouble:o

I think the dinos are still alive and have been hidden in those camps that Truthbringer has been talking about awhile ago. Perhaps when the time is right, our President will put them on ships, and they'll set sail for Europe to reek havoc.

Let's keep a careful eye on our sailing vessels travelling eastwards....:-3 I think some already arrived Kathy. They're working in Parliment. :(
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Richard Bell

Post by Richard Bell »

joona;1165567 wrote:

... and the dinosaurs were killed.

Not all of them!

Some are still living and touring :

Attached files
Oscar Namechange

Richard Bell;1166868 wrote: Not all of them!

Some are still living and touring ::wah::wah::wah::wah::guitarist:guitarist
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Richard Bell;1166868 wrote: Not all of them!

Some are still living and touring :

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
el guapo

Post by el guapo »

this thread is the reason cannabis is illegal
"To be foolish and to recognize that one is foolish, is better than to be foolish and imagine that one is wise."
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

el guapo;1166932 wrote: this thread is the reason cannabis is illegal

and shrooms too:yh_rotfl
el guapo

Post by el guapo »

qsducks;1166934 wrote: and shrooms too:yh_rotfl

lsd too
"To be foolish and to recognize that one is foolish, is better than to be foolish and imagine that one is wise."
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

el guapo;1166937 wrote: lsd too

I see dinosaurs all the time, especially when driving. Have a good laugh at some piece of crap on the road:yh_rotfl. My daughter literally phsl and so do I. Some real clunkers out there.

Return to “Conspiracy Theories”