Blue-eyed bankers' to blame for crash

Fact or Fiction? Discuss here.
gmc

Post by gmc »

Well now we have the answer.

'Blue-eyed bankers' to blame for crash, Brazil's Lula tells Gordon Brown | World news | guardian.co.uk

This crisis was caused by no black man or woman or by no indigenous person or by no poor person," Lula said after talks with the prime minister in Brasilia to discuss next week's G20 summit in London.

"This crisis was fostered and boosted by irrational behaviour of some people that are white, blue-eyed. Before the crisis they looked like they knew everything about economics, and they have demonstrated they know nothing about economics."
Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

Luiz da Silva seems to me to be a rather confused person.
mikeinie

Post by mikeinie »

gmc;1164359 wrote: Well now we have the answer.

'Blue-eyed bankers' to blame for crash, Brazil's Lula tells Gordon Brown | World news | guardian.co.uk

Well with a name like 'Lula', what else would you expect...

LLLUUUULLLAAAA
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

mikeinie;1164377 wrote: Well with a name like 'Lula', what else would you expect...

LLLUUUULLLAAAA Or is it 'Lola'? 'She walked like a man and talked like a man' :wah:
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
mikeinie

Post by mikeinie »

and the whole time I was blaming the brown eye bankers... how wrong was I ??? :-5
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Bill Sikes;1164362 wrote: Luiz da Silva seems to me to be a rather confused person.

Mostly down to his lack of English I'd guess - "It sure ain't down to the third world and I ain't blaming China nor India neither - this one's down to western bankers" appears to fit the spirit of the message.
Oscar Namechange

gmc;1164359 wrote: Well now we have the answer.

'Blue-eyed bankers' to blame for crash, Brazil's Lula tells Gordon Brown | World news | guardian.co.uk What exactly is his Gorgeousness doing in Brazil anyway? Rio de Janeiro, the home of crooks and fraudsters.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

oscar;1164699 wrote: What exactly is his Gorgeousness doing in Brazil anyway? Rio de Janeiro, the home of crooks and fraudsters.

You've just answered your own question :yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Bryn Mawr;1165007 wrote: You've just answered your own question :yh_rotfl True but i thought it would be gmc who would jump on that one :wah:
gmc

Post by gmc »

oscar;1165057 wrote: True but i thought it would be gmc who would jump on that one :wah:

Quick let's hide the UK so he can't come back.
Oscar Namechange

gmc;1165176 wrote: Quick let's hide the UK so he can't come back. I got a better idea..... let's give Scotland independence, hack the gaff off the map, and tow it out into the Atlantic before he gets back. :sneaky:
gmc

Post by gmc »

oscar;1165371 wrote: I got a better idea..... let's give Scotland independence, hack the gaff off the map, and tow it out into the Atlantic before he gets back. :sneaky:

Maybe we should before captain brown puts the ship of state completely on the rocks.
Oscar Namechange

gmc;1165511 wrote: Maybe we should before captain brown puts the ship of state completely on the rocks. So you are agreeing with me then?

Could you leave the oil behind please? :wah:
gmc

Post by gmc »

oscar;1165630 wrote: So you are agreeing with me then?

Could you leave the oil behind please? :wah:

No bugger off.

Return to “Conspiracy Theories”