Was the moon landing an elaborate hoax?

Fact or Fiction? Discuss here.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Daniyal;1136646 wrote: :wah::wah::wah: Where Did You Get That Frommmmmmmmmm:wah: From here Danny:

YouTube - The Rolling Stones - Sympathy for the Devil(Neptunes RMX)

Get Down :guitarist:guitarist:guitarist
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

Galbally;1136926 wrote: Quite. :rolleyes:

You can 'Quite' all you like Pan polisher....... I see you have ducked out of the debate (again).

You'll be quoting Beatle Lyrics incorrectly at me next. There again, the Beatles were English so you can't be expected to understand the lingo (or Ringo come to that) :sneaky:
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
dubs

Post by dubs »

Hang on! So the Rolling Stones, were following Apollo11?? Then I got lost after the next bit!!.....:thinking:

My dog's a cross between a Shihtzu and a Bulldog... It's a Bullsh!t..
Galbally

Post by Galbally »

oscar;1136930 wrote: You can 'Quite' all you like Pan polisher....... I see you have ducked out of the debate (again).

You'll be quoting Beatle Lyrics incorrectly at me next. There again, the Beatles were English so you can't be expected to understand the lingo (or Ringo come to that) :sneaky:

John Lennon's dad was Irish you know. ;)
"We are never so happy, never so unhappy, as we imagine"

Le Rochefoucauld.

"A smack in the face settles all arguments, then you can move on kid."

My dad 1986.
Oscar Namechange

Galbally;1136940 wrote: John Lennon's dad was Irish you know. ;)

And what has that got to do with the price of fish exactly?

My father was Irish but i never held it against him but then, he didn't talk in strange celtic monologue like you!
Oscar Namechange

dubs;1136938 wrote: Hang on! So the Rolling Stones, were following Apollo11?? Then I got lost after the next bit!!.....:thinking: Pay attention Dubs.... We expect the Irish MP to get confused but your British.

No, The Apollo 11 never went to the moon at all. (Are you following?) So the Rolling Stones couldn't have followed them.

The moon landing was a mock up in the Nevada desert where the Rolling Stones did follow them when they played at Vegas.
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Did they win at the slot machines?:)
Oscar Namechange

chonsigirl;1136960 wrote: Did they win at the slot machines?:) that's a conspiricy theory currently being investigated by the FBI :sneaky:
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

The Van Allen Radiation Belt is a torus of energetic charged particles (plasma) around Earth, held in place by Earth's magnetic field. Energetic electrons form two distinct radiation belts, while protons form a single belt. Within these belts are particles capable of penetrating about 1 g/cm2 [2] of shielding (e.g., 1 millimeter of lead, no where near what the light weight apollo capsules had). Humans, solar cells, integrated circuits, and sensors can be damaged by radiation and even modern space shuttle flights have not approached these areas. The apollo missions supposedly ventured through these highly radiated areas both traveling to the moon and returning without effect.

Moon Landing Hoax

:)
Oscar Namechange

fuzzywuzzy;1136964 wrote: Moon Landing Hoax

:)

Finally.... the thread returns to normality.

Very interesting Buzzy. Thankyou.

GET OUT OF THAT ONE GALBLADDER :p:p:p:p
Oscar Namechange

Nomad;1136221 wrote: Tell me this isnt fake. Theres hardly any buttons or knobs or anything.

My cooker has more knobs than this?????
spot

Post by spot »

oscar;1136966 wrote: GET OUT OF THAT ONE GALBLADDER :p:p:p:pIf anyone would like to simulate any journeys or trips through the Van Allen belts for any duration and see the biological effects then SPENVIS - Space Environment, Effects, and Education System is a trustworthy site to do it at.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

oscar;1136928 wrote: From here Danny:

YouTube - The Rolling Stones - Sympathy for the Devil(Neptunes RMX)

Get Down :guitarist:guitarist:guitarist

Okkkkkkk though so :)
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Galbally

Post by Galbally »

Lets move onto a different conspiracy theory, this one is boring now.

What about UFOs?

Thats more interesting, there is more of an argument in that one about what its all about.

Again, I would be pretty skeptical that its aliens in spaceships, but there have been some strange things that have happened up in the sky on occasion.

Opinions? :thinking:

Also, would someone please ask Themis to calm down, as he/she is taking this whole thread as a personal insult, and is threatening to leave FG, I don't like conspiracy theories, but I don't want people who do believe in them to leave FG because I don't like the concept of conspiracy theories, that's not a good outcome. :(

Le Rochefoucauld.

My dad 1986.
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Like I mentioned earlier , Another of their Master Deception was the trip ( To The Moon ) in 1969 A.D. I told you That The Landing On The Moon Story Was A Hoax , And you looked at me like I was Crazy . Then The Euro - Americans came out with it in public and said the same thing . In the 1970's A.D. , The Evil One made a movie entitled '' Capricorn One '' , And A James Bond movie called '' Diamonds Are Forever '' , Which depicted the story of how The Entire Apollo 11 space mission to the moon , Was A Fake , In The March 5 , 1991 A.D. Issue Of The Weekly World News , There was a front page Article Stating ;

The Article States ; '' NASA Claims to have sent astronants To The Moon Six Times Between 1969 and 1972 But dramatic new evidence proves That The $ 30 Billion program was A Hoax - Filmed On A Movie Set In The Nevada Desert ! Bill Kaysing , Author Of '' We Never Went To The Moon , America's $ 30 Billion Swindle '' ( Desert Publications , Cornville , Ariz ) , Says that NASA Had Neither The Technology Nor The Resolve To Rocket Man To The Moon , But Instead Conspired To Deceive The American Public For One Reason And One Reason Only , To Keep The Tax Dollars Flowing So The Angecy Could Stay In Business .

NASA Denies These Allegations And Insists That The Agency Sent Men To The Moon In Mission After Mission , But To Prove His Point , Kaysing Notes That ; ' No Stars Appear In Any Of The Pictures That Were Allegedly Taken From The Moon Nor Were Any Mentioned By The Astronants . Since The Moon Has No Atmosphere To Diffuse Their Light , The Stars Should Have Looked Spectacular . NASA Has Never Released Any Photos In Which The Moon Can Be Seen In Relationship To Planets Other Than Earth , Because Those Relationships Would Be Almost Impossible To Fake , Said Kaysing , Pictures Of Earth That Were Allegedly Taken From The Lumar Surface Are Patent Fakes . He Added , Because The Earth Appears Much Too Small In Relationship To The Lunar Horizon . Information Pertaining To The Apollo Moon Missions Is Not Classified But Is Not Available To The Public . Even Stranger , The Apollo Astronauts Themselves Have Made It Clear That They Don't Care To Discuss Their Missions With Anyone Other Than NASA Bosses . If Apollo Atronauts Had Really Flown To The Moon They Would Have Passed Through Radiation Belts That Would Have Burned Them To Crisps . Atronauts Who Merely Orbit Earth Don't Encounter These Belts And Return Unharmed ...

Another Part Of The Article Elaborated On How NASA Went About Accomplishing This Fake Mission , In Other Words How NASA Pulled It Off . ... The Elaborate Moon Landing Hoax Was Produced Just Like A Hollywood Movie - With An Incredibly Realistic Underground '' Set '' That Included Phony Moon Terrain , Vehicles And View Of The Planet Earth . Kaysing's Sources Describe How The Phony Moon Mission ( Code Named Asp Apollo Simulation Project - Was Created ; A Giant Base 32 Miles East Of Mercury , Nev , Complete With Landing Strips . Underground Sets Of Moon Terrian , Scale Models Of The Earth , Sun And Moon And High - Tech Sound Stage That Rivaled Hollywood Studios . The Base Was Isolated And Heavily Guarded . A Totally Realistic '' Blast - Off '' In Which A Dummy Apollo Spacecraft Was Launched In Full View Of The Television Cameras And Witness . The Astronauts Were Shown Boarding The Phony Craft , But Were Offloaded And Spirited Away To Nevada Before The Lamnch The Dummy Spaceraft Soared Out Of Sight , But Came Down Moments Later In Unpopulated Antarctica . A Realistic Re-Entry Operation In Which The Command Module Was Dropped From A Plane For Splashdown And Fished Out Of The Ocean ... Just As If The Astronauts Had Just Returned From A Moon Voyage .

In A Video Tape Done Through An Inside Story In Miami , Florida , Bill Kaysing Spoke About The '' Hoax On Landing On The Moon '' . He Stated '' We Never Went To The Moon '' . He Also Stated That Eight Astronaut Died Violently In The Year 1976 A.D. He Quote ; '' William Was The Eighth Astronaut To Die In An Accident . Eight Out Of 50 Astronauts During Two Years . Pretty Grims Statics ; Edward G . Givens Was Killed In One Car Accident On His Way Home , Theodore Freeman Was Killed By A Goose Who Flew Into His Cockpit , When He Was Flying Near Ellington Air Force Base . During A Launch Simulation A Fire Broke Out In The Spaceraft Cabin Asphyxiating Virgil 1 . Grissom , Edward H . White , And Roger Chaffee Before They Could Open The Complex Hatch . Elliot M. See , Jr . And Charles A . Bassett ll Both Died In A T38 While Flying '' .

In The Book '' Lift Off '' By Michael Collins It Quote ; '' The Crew Had No Chance To Escape , But Died Of Some Inhalation And Burns Within Moments , '' This Statement Was Disproved In The Book Mission To The Moon , In The Examination Of NASA Ad Space Program , It Quotes

; NASA Was Forced To Correct Earlier Statements That The Astronauts Had Died Quickly , Silently And Painlessly ''

He Also Mentioned That The Russian Space Project Was Also A Hoax . When Paul Lazarus Did The Movie '' Capricorm l , They Were Trying To Cover Up And Hide The Video Above How We Never Went To The Moon , Which Was The Real Story Of The Incident . This Not Only Shows They Are Liars And Fabricators , But Also , Even To This Day , These High Societies Avidly Persists In Their Search For A Way To Get Off Of The Planet Ta ( Earth ) Before The Severest Of The World's Calamities Begin To Affect Man And Mankind .

If You Notice , The Spacecraft Was Named Apollo , Which Means '' To Destroy ' ( Apo ' From '' And Ollynai - '' To Destroy '' ) This Is The Name Of The Greek Deity Apollyon '' The Destroyer '' And It Is Also A Name Of The Evil One ( Revelation 9 ; 11 ) . This Was Not A Coincidence That He Should Choose A Name To Represent This Space Venture That Is Really Defining His Diabolical Nature As The Evil One . This Can Be Seen By The Emblem Used For The Apollo 11 Mission .

Here It Is The Years 2000 A.D. And They Are Still Trying To Re - Live The Lie , The Hoax That Took Place On July 20 , 1969 A.D. They Even Had An Interview Onn The News With One Of The Crew Member , Neil A . Armstrong , Who In His Old Age Was Reminiscing The Lie He Was A Part Of The '' Popular Mechanics '' Magazine , July 1999 A.D. Edition . Science Page 70 - 71 Has An Article Entitle '' Moonstruck - The First Time We Went For Pride . The Next Time Will Be For Profit '' , '' By Jim Wilson And It States '' The Proudest Moment In American History Occurred At 10 ; 56 ; 15 PM On Sunday ;. July 20 , 1969 . With A Small Step Onto The Disty Surface Of The Sea Of Tranquility , Neil A Armstrong Took A Giant Leap For Mankind . Apollo 11 Fulfilled The Impossible Dream Of Walking On The Moon . Then , The Dream Was Forgotten . Everyone Seemed To Lose Interest .... I Wonder Why ???
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

What about that mystery fireball over Texas?

FOXNews.com - Mystery Fireball Streaks Across Texas Sky - Science News | Science & Technology | Technology News
spot

Post by spot »

chonsigirl;1137056 wrote: What about that mystery fireball over Texas?Why do people not think it's a meteor, or think it's not a meteor?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Oscar Namechange

Galbally;1137032 wrote: Lets move onto a different conspiracy theory, this one is boring now.

What about UFOs?

Thats more interesting, there is more of an argument in that one about what its all about.

Again, I would be pretty skeptical that its aliens in spaceships, but there have been some strange things that have happened up in the sky on occasion.

Opinions? :thinking:

Also, would someone please ask Themis to calm down, as he/she is taking this whole thread as a personal insult, and is threatening to leave FG, I don't like conspiracy theories, but I don't want people who do believe in them to leave FG because I don't like the concept of conspiracy theories, that's not a good outcome. :(

Your dodging the debate of which the thread was intended for.

Your mockery and sarcasm are glaringly obvious. :(
spot

Post by spot »

oscar;1137080 wrote: Your dodging the debate of which the thread was intended for.

The Mirror's article in the opening post is eminently suited to a mocking sarcastic response.
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

oscar;1137080 wrote: Your dodging the debate of which the thread was intended for.

Like I Said Early When One Back In corner And Have No Answer They Are Lost So They Have To Flip The Script .

Oscar Namechange

Daniyal;1137104 wrote: Like I Said Early When One Back In corner And Have No Answer They Are Lost So They Have To Flip The Script .

It appears that way Danny Boy.... It appears that way :sneaky::sneaky:
Galbally

Post by Galbally »

Oh right, and you can call me every condescending, stereotypical Irish-based insult under the sun, but its humorous because you put a "smilie" on it and your dad is irish so I laugh along.

Which, BTW, hey I don't mind, I don't get upset about it, I just respond with equally ridiculous English epithets.

Meanwhile Daniyal goes out of his way in his cryptic posts to call me ignorant, stupid, etc etc.

However, I make mild fun of a "concept" and thats mockery of something and that's wrong?

Give me a break.

I'm not going to be guilt-tripped for stating how I feel about a general concept. I don't have any desire to hurt people's feeling, but this is a public forum and we are allowed to give our opinions as long as its not malicious. I very rarely get annoyed on FG, but I have to admit this stuff is getting me quite annoyed now.

Stop trying to bully me with this passive-agressive stuff, thank you.

Le Rochefoucauld.

My dad 1986.
Oscar Namechange

Galbally;1137124 wrote: Oh right, and you can call me every condescending, stereotypical Irish-based insult under the sun, but its humorous because you put a "smilie" on it and your dad is irish so I laugh along.

Which, BTW, hey I don't mind, I don't get upset about it, I just respond with equally ridiculous English epithets.

Meanwhile Daniyal goes out of his way in his cryptic posts to call me ignorant, stupid, etc etc.

However, I make mild fun of a "concept" and thats mockery of something and that's wrong?

Give me a break.

I'm not going to be guilt-tripped for stating how I feel about a general concept. I don't have any desire to hurt people's feeling, but this is a public forum and we are allowed to give our opinions as long as its not malicious. I very rarely get annoyed on FG, but I have to admit this stuff is getting me quite annoyed now.

That flushed you out the woodwork...... and yes, i will add these :D:D:D:D
Oscar Namechange

Galbally;1137124 wrote:

Your not backing down to a girl are you? :wah:
spot

Post by spot »

oscar;1137129 wrote: Your not backing down to a girl are you? :wah:

If you sit back and consider what was said you might realize he's not joking.
Galbally

Post by Galbally »

oscar;1137128 wrote: That flushed you out the woodwork...... and yes, i will add these :D:D:D:D

Goodnight.

Le Rochefoucauld.

My dad 1986.
Oscar Namechange

Galbally;1137131 wrote: Goodnight.

Goodnight.
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Galbally;1137124 wrote: Oh right, and you can call me every condescending, stereotypical Irish-based insult under the sun, but its humorous because you put a "smilie" on it and your dad is irish so I laugh along.

Give me a break.

You Like To Throw Rock's And Then Hide Your Hands Don't You ? This Is Miss O Post She Call The Shot's Not You !

Oscar Namechange

spot;1137130 wrote: If you sit back and consider what was said you might realize he's not joking.

It's hard to tell
spot

Post by spot »

oscar;1137134 wrote: It's hard to tell

Try, it would clear up quite a few misunderstandings if you succeeded.
Oscar Namechange

spot;1137137 wrote: Try, it would clear up quite a few misunderstandings if you succeeded. People in glass houses Spot and all that. galbally had obviousley upset Themis and Danny on this thread. I'm just feeling particularly mischievous tonight. The beginning of the thread descended into mockery..... I am merely giving some vile tasting medicine here.
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

oscar;1137146 wrote: People in glass houses Spot and all that. galbally had obviousley upset Themis and Danny on this thread. I'm just feeling particularly mischievous tonight. The beginning of the thread descended into mockery..... I am merely giving some vile tasting medicine here.

galbally like to throw rocks then hide his hands , He have to learn if he going to slap someone he going get slap back . :wah::wah: Anyway if he has thin skin he souldn't play games :wah::wah::wah: Hopeful we can get back to the subject at hand being he have gotten his hand slap , he'll behave now :wah::wah:

Oscar Namechange

Daniyal;1137151 wrote: galbally like to throw rocks then hide his hands , He have to learn if he going to slap someone he going get slap back . :wah::wah: Anyway if he has thin skin he souldn't play games :wah::wah::wah: Hopeful we can get back to the subject at hand being he have gotten his hand slap , he'll behave now :wah::wah:

Getting back to topic........ I'd like to know if any-one who believes the moon landings were genuine, could not believe that the Kennedy administration and Nasa were not capable of pulling it off. Given that many Americans are still in the dark about kennedy secretly withdrawing missiles from Turkey during the Cuban Missile crisis.
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

oscar;1137155 wrote: Getting back to topic........ I'd like to know if any-one who believes the moon landings were genuine, could not believe that the Kennedy administration and Nasa were not capable of pulling it off. Given that many Americans are still in the dark about kennedy secretly withdrawing missiles from Turkey during the Cuban Missile crisis.

oooooooooooooooooo:lips:

spot

Post by spot »

oscar;1137155 wrote: Getting back to topic........ I'd like to know if any-one who believes the moon landings were genuine, could not believe that the Kennedy administration and Nasa were not capable of pulling it off. Given that many Americans are still in the dark about "kennedy secretly withdrawing missiles from Turkey during the Cuban Missile crisis.

Of course they weren't capable of pulling it off. The very fact that you can sit there discussing "kennedy secretly withdrawing missiles from Turkey during the Cuban Missile crisis" shows that secrets don't last this many years, least of all one involving thousands of scientists with no possible reason to collude with such madness.
Oscar Namechange

spot;1137160 wrote: Of course they weren't capable of pulling it off. The very fact that you can sit there discussing "kennedy secretly withdrawing missiles from Turkey during the Cuban Missile crisis" shows that secrets don't last this many years, least of all one involving thousands of scientists with no possible reason to collude with such madness.

Well kennedy didn't go to Turkey and carry each missile home in his donkey cart. He had many in collusion with him. There-fore....why is a cover up on the moon landing beyond the realms of possibility?
spot

Post by spot »

oscar;1137166 wrote: Well kennedy didn't go to Turkey and carry each missile home in his donkey cart. He had many in collusion with him. There-fore....why is a cover up on the moon landing beyond the realms of possibility?

Because you know about the bloody missiles! It's not a secret!
Oscar Namechange

spot;1137178 wrote: Because you know about the bloody missiles! It's not a secret! Calm down Spot. I was trying to point out that if an administration could do a deal and remove missiles covertly, then there could be a slim possibility that the same administration could also carry out other covert programmes.

I am fully aware of imformation coming to the public attention after so many years, but the moon landing would be a little embaressing for America to admit to.

I offered 'possibility' not 'fact'.
spot

Post by spot »

oscar;1137189 wrote: Calm down Spot. I was trying to point out that if an administration could do a deal and remove missiles covertly, then there could be a slim possibility that the same administration could also carry out other covert programmes.

I am fully aware of imformation coming to the public attention after so many years, but the moon landing would be a little embaressing for America to admit to.

I offered 'possibility' not 'fact'.

And the administration would, as I asked, carry "thousands of scientists with no possible reason to collude with such madness" with it for forty years? You strain the meaning of "possible". It's obviously unsubstantiated drivel.
Oscar Namechange

spot;1137197 wrote: And the administration would, as I asked, carry "thousands of scientists with no possible reason to collude with such madness" with it for forty years? You strain the meaning of "possible". It's obviously unsubstantiated drivel. Ok.... how do you explain the flag and 'United States' being brightly lit when shadow was all around them?
spot

Post by spot »

oscar;1137221 wrote: Ok.... how do you explain the flag and 'United States' being brightly lit when shadow was all around them?

By any means at all which are possible. Not by insulting the reputations of some of the world's greatest scientists and engineers with impossible speculations.
Oscar Namechange

spot;1137245 wrote: By any means at all which are possible. Not by insulting the reputations of some of the world's greatest scientists and engineers with impossible speculations. That's not a proven scientistic fact though Spot.

I did not offer any insult to any scientist or engineer... simply trying to understand the negatives better. I expected a rational explanation from you of all people.
spot

Post by spot »

oscar;1137251 wrote: That's not a proven scientistic fact though Spot.

I did not offer any insult to any scientist or engineer... simply trying to understand the negatives better. I expected a rational explanation from you of all people.

And you have one. Extraordinary claims require extraordinarily exhaustive proof, not "possibly". That's a reasonable position to insist on in any aspect of living. Mister O might possibly be smuggling LSD blotters in and out of the country through the post. The fact that it's possible doesn't give me the right to challenge anyone to prove it's false.
Oscar Namechange

spot;1137273 wrote: And you have one. Extraordinary claims require extraordinarily exhaustive proof, not "possibly". That's a reasonable position to insist on in any aspect of living. Mister O might possibly be smuggling LSD blotters in and out of the country through the post. The fact that it's possible doesn't give me the right to challenge anyone to prove it's false.

Where possibility exists, so does doubt. I am being serious. The flag being lit up in shadow has always been one of the aspects that has perplexed me. I am not a proffessional photographer so i was hoping some-one could give me a fairly straight forward answer.
spot

Post by spot »

oscar;1137294 wrote: Where possibility exists, so does doubt. I am being serious. The flag being lit up in shadow has always been one of the aspects that has perplexed me. I am not a proffessional photographer so i was hoping some-one could give me a fairly straight forward answer.

What bits in red on Was The Apollo Moon Landing Fake? seem unreasonable to you?

In particular:The flag and words that are refered to are those on the side of the Lunar Module. They are lit up by scattered light off of the lunar surface and other equipment. Apparently, "photographer" Percy does not know about simple techniques used to light up dark shadows in the studio or in the field here on Earth. I can show you many many examples of photographs and how they relate to the video taken at the same time by the astronauts. Claims that they don't match are simply Percy's or Rene's opinions.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

must be a full moon :rolleyes:
I AM AWESOME MAN
Galbally

Post by Galbally »

Daniyal;1137151 wrote: galbally like to throw rocks then hide his hands , He have to learn if he going to slap someone he going get slap back . :wah::wah: Anyway if he has thin skin he souldn't play games :wah::wah::wah: Hopeful we can get back to the subject at hand being he have gotten his hand slap , he'll behave now :wah::wah:

No chance sunshine, I went to bed that's all. :thinking:

I am perfectly capable of debating you on any topic you wish to discuss. However ridiculous the initial premise, as bluffers and mystics are grist to the mill in my line of work.

Also, if I might add, your own personally insulting, juvenile, cryptic nonsense that you presume to be adequqte responses to rational arguments says a lot more about you than I. ;)

Le Rochefoucauld.

My dad 1986.
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Galbally;1137437 wrote: No chance sunshine, I went to bed that's all. :thinking:

I am perfectly capable of debating you on any topic you wish to discuss. However ridiculous the initial premise, as bluffers and mystics are grist to the mill in my line of work.

Also, if I might add, your own personally insulting, juvenile, cryptic nonsense that you presume to be adequqte responses to rational arguments says a lot more about you than I. ;)

You Know Its Amazeing How Some People Like Yourself Feel They Can Take Pop-shot's / Asult Other But Not Man / Woman Enough To Take It When It Come Back At Your Door . That Show How Weak Your Really Are . Like I Told You In My Other Post Don't Get In The Ring If You Can't Hold Your Hands . Your More Then Welcome To Challenge / Dicuss ANY Of My Post At Any Time , But OverStand Something You Little Cute Words Game Does Not Impress Me At All . I Stand By Whatever I Post , I Don't Deal In Word Game , I Deal In Facts . Unlike A Few Here I Don't Speak On Things I Know Not , Nor Do I Need Some One To Agree With Me

. By Reading Some Of Your Post One Can Tell You Must Live In A Box In Some Far Away Place While The World Pass You By . Talking ABout The First Moon Landing Was Real What Sillyness . If You Took As Much Time To Research Things As You Do Trying To Be A Words Smith You Be Better Of ,

Galbally

Post by Galbally »

Daniyal;1137455 wrote: You Know Its Amazeing How Some People Like Yourself Feel They Can Take Pop-shot's / Asult Other But Not Man / Woman Enough To Take It When It Come Back At Your Door . That Show How Weak Your Really Are . Like I Told You In My Other Post Don't Get In The Ring If You Can't Hold Your Hands . Your More Then Welcome To Challenge / Dicuss ANY Of My Post At Any Time , But OverStand Something You Little Cute Words Game Does Not Impress Me At All . I Stand By Whatever I Post , I Don't Deal In Word Game , I Deal In Facts . Unlike A Few Here I Don't Speak On Things I Know Not , Nor Do I Need Some One To Agree With Me

. By Reading Some Of Your Post One Can Tell You Must Live In A Box In Some Far Away Place While The World Pass You By . Talking ABout The First Moon Landing Was Real What Sillyness . If You Took As Much Time To Research Things As You Do Trying To Be A Words Smith You Be Better Of ,

Again, another rambling, shambolic string of undisguised petty insults launched in a tirade against me. I don't live in a box, I live in the Irish countryside, and I work in it as an environmental scientist, so I am very attached to the world in reality, and not some collection of fantasys gathered by just looking at lots of junk internet evidence that panders to your own prejudice to believe this rubbish.

I am not remotely interested in impressing you, or pandering to your wide range of self-reinforced delusions, they are your issues. I repsect your right to hold those views, but I fundamentally disagree with them. In any case, I am sure you don't need anyone to agree with you to be 100 percent convinced you are right, after all you also don't need to look subjectively at any evidence, or use rational argument to come to conclusions, so having a general concensus your "right" would hardly also be required.

To you, your 100 percent right because "you" believe you are, I am sure that's good enough for you, and why you don't like people challenging your opinions, because your already convinced your on some height looking down on all of us poor mortals while you ponder the "real truth". Quite, thats known as Napoleonism or the "God Complex".

In any case, I have made my points about why the moon landing was a real event several pages ago. I won't reiterate them. It's tedious at this stage.

Also, could you please try to write withough using so many capital letters, it like arguing with a machine program or something.

Le Rochefoucauld.

My dad 1986.
Galbally

Post by Galbally »

Also danyial, its important to realize that when your looking at any subject or issue such as this you should look at all the evidence, and also check the validity of all evidence.

The typical methods that conspiracy theorists use is to "cherry pick" the real evidence, to suit a predetermined position they have, and then develop a farrago of hazy misinformation, designed to fool the guilable that there is some case to answer. This is picking the evidence to suit your argument, and its complete nonsense.

The moon shot it a classic example. Almost all of the hard evidence is ignored, while these small little inconsistencies and factoids are latched onto to create some sort of contrarian view. When rational explanations are provided, these are ignored either based on the fact that they are being disingenuous, they are slaves who just go along with recieved wisdom, they are idiots who don't understand "the truth" (thats your one), or they are in on the conspiracy itself.

This is exactly the technique being used to undermine the scientific method, and defame the scientific community, by creationists and climate change deniers, which is why it works me up. Science is coming under serious assault from an assorted band of utterly cynical corporations, their political fellow travllers, and also the usual crew of religiously inspired activists, mystics, supernaturalists, new agers, and bluffers and shysters.

Le Rochefoucauld.

My dad 1986.

Return to “Conspiracy Theories”