September 9th, 2009 - 9-9-9 - Significant Or Not?

Fact or Fiction? Discuss here.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

I was once told that June 6th, 2006 - 06-06-06 - was not a real date we should concern ourselves with, because it was not the correct number for the Beast. I was told that the 6's are actually upside down and that the real numbers/date to watch out for is September 9th, 2009 - 9-9-9 -. Not saying that this is a reality, but.....I am gonna keep my eyes peeled for that date to see if anything actually happens on it.
Link removed by moderator
spot

Post by spot »

And did anything "significant" happen on June 6th, 2006?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

On 9th September 2009, something will happen.

I will get up and most likely go to work.

That's what I did on 6th June 2006.
spot

Post by spot »

It isn't a question of "Not saying that this is a reality", it's a question of being sufficiently connected with the world to avoid blatant pointless superstition.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

Numerology was still around in the Middle Ages, and it's very possible alchemists and the like used it to keep their secrets, secret. Whether any of these documents survive I don't know, but there are numerological traces all over Shakespeare. No-one has found any coherent message there, though. It's just that numerology was in the language of everyday use: everyone still knows that 7 is a "lucky" number.

From time immmorial humanity has had an awareness of relationships between numbers. It must date back at least to the time people began to divide (ahem) up portions of a carcase in more than an animalistic way. But we've only had the modern number system for 2000 or so years, which is barely the blink of an eye compared to the time we've had awareness of the relationships between numbers.

So when the modern number system gave us an incredibly sophisticated tool with which to explore the relationships between numbers, at a time when magic was an accepted part of life, when miracles occurred on a daily basis, and devils daily chatted with saints, is it any wonder than the modern numeral system was regarded as at least as much manipulative as descriptive?

The magic of numbers is engineering.
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
Odie

Post by Odie »

TruthBringer;1134440 wrote: I was once told that June 6th, 2006 - 06-06-06 - was not a real date we should concern ourselves with, because it was not the correct number for the Beast. I was told that the 6's are actually upside down and that the real numbers/date to watch out for is September 9th, 2009 - 9-9-9 -. Not saying that this is a reality, but.....I am gonna keep my eyes peeled for that date to see if anything actually happens on it.

what beast? we have beasts now?

dates? just coincidences.
Life is just to short for drama.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Well, the way I see it, there can only be 8 possibilities to this sequence of numbers and it's relation to the "Beast" of Revelations from the Bible.

1. 666 is the real number, but it isn't a date at all and has to do with something else.

2. 666 is the real number, and it is a date. To my knowledge, nothing extremely significant really happened on June 6th, 2006 other than George W. Bush announcing the Real ID Act on national television in front of a bunch of border patrol agents (which could very well be the correct correlation), so if not that than we would have to wait for 1,000 more years until we get a chance to see if it is supposed to be June 6th, of 3006. And we would have to continue waiting for periods of 1,000 years at a time until we finally reached the correct date.

3. 666 is not the real number. And therefore has nothing to do with being related to the Beast of Revelations.

4. 999 Is the real number, but it isn't a date at all and has to do with something else.

5. 999 Is the real number, and it is a date. This could mean that we are about to approach this date on September 9th, 2009, or, it could mean that we would also have to wait for periods of 1,000 years each to approach the correct date if September 9th, 2009 does not turn out to be the right one.

6. 999 is not the real number. And therefore has nothing to do with being related to the Beast of Revelations.

7. There is a Beast of Revelations connected to the numbers 666 or 999 in some way shape or form, and he has either already come in the past, is currently present at this time, or, he will be coming sometime in the future.

8. There is no Beast of Revelations. And we are speaking of someone that never has existed, doesn't currently exist, and never will exist.

Those are the only possibilities that I can think of for the numbers 666 and 999 and the Beast of Revelations from the Bible. So all that would be required for us as individuals to be able to know if they are a reality would be to pick one or more of those choices from the list.

Rev.13:18, the last verse of the chapter, says that the number of the "Beast" is that of a man, and his number is 666 (which is also 999 upside down and reversed)... and the verse challenges us to have wisdom to calculate the number of "the Beast".

"Here is wisdom. Let he who has understanding calculate the number of the Beast; for his number is that of a man; and his number is 666". Rev:13:18
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

spot;1134443 wrote: And did anything "significant" happen on June 6th, 2006?

Yeah, the movie The Omen came out in theatres that day. Whoopie!:wah:
spot

Post by spot »

qsducks;1136821 wrote: Yeah, the movie The Omen came out in theatres that day. Whoopie!:wah:

Would you like to describe cause and effect for that? It would be instructive.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

spot;1137038 wrote: Would you like to describe cause and effect for that? It would be instructive.

The release date of the film the 'Omen' was 25th June 1976

Just thought i'd drop that one in as fact.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

(1). They tell YOU that there are 24 hours in a day! Think about it!

What day of their 7-day week has a "24 hour day"? Day denotes light, or the presence of the Sun! If the DAY has 24 hours… or is a "24 hour day" as ‘they’ say, what happened to the NIGHT!? See how tricky the devils are?

(2). Their clock is based on 666.

60seconds

60 minutes in an hour

24 hours (2+4)=06 in a day

666 is the number of the Beast-Man

Revelation 13:18 (King James Version)

"Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six".
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
spot

Post by spot »

Well done Daniyal, you've cracked the code.

What possible relevance has it to either the present day or the future?
spot

Post by spot »

oscar;1137153 wrote: The release date of the film the 'Omen' was 25th June 1976

And the remake of the same name was released, for publicity reasons, on 6th June 2006.

http://boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=2086&p=.htm
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

spot;1137167 wrote: Well done Daniyal, you've cracked the code.

What possible relevance has it to either the present day or the future?

Evil One Is Alive And Walking To And Fro In The Earth In Human Form :)
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
spot

Post by spot »

Daniyal;1137224 wrote: Evil One Is Alive And Walking To And Fro In The Earth In Human Form :)

If that's true then yes, it's entirely plausible that the passage has relevance either to the present day or the future.
Oscar Namechange

spot;1137171 wrote: And the remake of the same name was released, for publicity reasons, on 6th June 2006.

'Omen' Opens to Tuesday Record I didn't see the remake....As you say though........ 'publicity reasons' and not co-incidence.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Daniyal;1137156 wrote: (1). They tell YOU that there are 24 hours in a day! Think about it!

What day of their 7-day week has a "24 hour day"? Day denotes light, or the presence of the Sun! If the DAY has 24 hours… or is a "24 hour day" as ‘they’ say, what happened to the NIGHT!? See how tricky the devils are?

(2). Their clock is based on 666.

60seconds

60 minutes in an hour

"Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six".

Their clock is based on 666.

60seconds

60 minutes in an hour

Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

There are 7 days in a week and 7 is a lucky number, so weeks are lucky.

7x7=49

4+9=13

13 is unlucky, so lucky weeks are also unlucky.

QED!

Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

wheee! Beats thinking!

If you take the letters of Daniyal's name and assign them numeric values according to there mystical underposition in the overalphabet and then sum them the total comes to 66.

D=4

A=1

N=14

I=9

Y=25

A=1

L=12

total=66.

There are 10 Commandments from God and six months in half a year (or, indeed six eggs in half a dozen), so a litle multiplication and addition gives us (66x10)+6=666.

This clearly shows that Daniyal, if aware of the 10 Commandments and carrying (or wearing) half a dozen eggs is, in fact the Evil One. But only if wearing (or carrying) the right (or wrong) number of eggs.

Or, alternatively she's only the Evil One for half the year. Then she goes on Hol and lets Father Christmas take over. Or maybe the Tooth Fairy. (Terry Pratchett was right).

Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Clodhopper;1140785 wrote: wheee! Beats thinking!

If you take the letters of Daniyal's name and assign them numeric values according to there mystical underposition in the overalphabet and then sum them the total comes to 66.

D=4

A=1

N=14

I=9

Y=25

A=1

L=12

total=66.

There are 10 Commandments from God and six months in half a year (or, indeed six eggs in half a dozen), so a litle multiplication and addition gives us (66x10)+6=666.

This clearly shows that Daniyal, if aware of the 10 Commandments and carrying (or wearing) half a dozen eggs is, in fact the Evil One. But only if wearing (or carrying) the right (or wrong) number of eggs.

Or, alternatively she's only the Evil One for half the year. Then she goes on Hol and lets Father Christmas take over. Or maybe the Tooth Fairy. (Terry Pratchett was right).

Your About One Dumb S.O.B. B.B.B.B. :wah::wah::wah: Everyone Knows Your The Devil . If I'm Lying Ask Any Nubian Who Thee Devil :wah::wah:

Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

Everyone Knows Your The Devil . If I'm Lying Ask Any Nubian Who Thee Devil

Not me! The Nubians said the WHITE man was the devil. I'm slightly pink.:)

Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Clodhopper;1141186 wrote: Not me! The Nubians said the WHITE man was the devil. I'm slightly pink.:)

Tama - Hu Six Ether Ghost = Death

Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

Pink Death?

Couldn't I be Red Death? Ever so much more dramatic.:)

Don't fancy Warty Lumpy Death. Just so...yik!

Oscar Namechange

Clodhopper;1141352 wrote: Pink Death?

Couldn't I be Red Death? Ever so much more dramatic.:)

Don't fancy Warty Lumpy Death. Just so...yik! Yik?????
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

Yik?????

:yh_rotfl

TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

The following multiplications exhibit an interesting property:

2/7 = 2 × 0.142857... = 0.285714...

3/7 = 3 × 0.142857... = 0.428571...

4/7 = 4 × 0.142857... = 0.571428...

5/7 = 5 × 0.142857... = 0.714285...

6/7 = 6 × 0.142857... = 0.857142...

That is these multiples can be obtained from rotating the digits of the original decimal of 1/7. The reason for the rotating behaviour of the digits is apparent from an arithmetics exercise of finding the decimal of 1/7.

Of course 142857 × 7 = 999999, and 142 + 857 = 999.

Decimals of other prime fractions such as 1/17, 1/19, 1/23, 1/29, 1/47, 1/59, 1/61, 1/97, 1/109 all exhibit the same property.

Fractions of the second group are:

1/3 = 0.333.... which has 1 repeating digit.

1/11 = 0.090909... which has 2 repeating digits.

1/13 = 0.076923... which has 6 repeating digits.

Note that the following multiples of 1/13 exhibit the discussed property of rotating digits:

1/13 = 0.076923...

3/13 = 0.230769...

4/13 = 0.307692...

9/13 = 0.692307...

10/13 = 0.769230...

12/13 = 0.923076...

And similarly these multiples:

2/13 = 0.153846...

5/13 = 0.384615...

6/13 = 0.461538...

7/13 = 0.538461...

8/13 = 0.615384...

11/13 = 0.846153...

Again, 076923 × 13 = 999999, and 076 + 923 = 999.

http://kiwitobes.com/wiki/Recurring_decimal.html
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

In numerology, 999 has a more positive influence:

By undertaking circular permutations of the numbers composing the mysterious number 153, this gives place to six possible combinations: 153, 315, 531 and 351, 135, 513. And:

153 + 315 + 531 = 999

351 + 135 + 513 = 999

The number 999 is the reverse of 666, the number of the Beast of the Revelation (Apocalypse). This arithmetical strangeness demonstrates that the "power" of the Beast, 666, will be "reversed" by 153, characteristic number of the Christ, to give as result 999, symbol of the application of the divine justice. Thus Satan will be chained for 1000 years, 999 + 1.

The number 666 to the power 5 gives 131,030,122,140,576. And 131+030+122+140+576 = 999.

By using as correspondence table A=1, B=2, ..., J=10, K=20, L=30, ..., S=100, T=200, ..., Z=800, we find that the French words "COMMUNAUTE" (community) and "Marie de l'Incarnation" ("Mary the Incarnation") give each 999.

The numerical value of the Hebrew word ShKBTh ZRGh, meaning sperm or seed, gives 999.

Nine hundred and ninety-nine is the natural number following nine hundred ninety-eight and preceding one thousand. 999 is a Harshad number and a Kaprekar number.

Nine hundred and ninety-nine is also:

The largest 3 digit whole number in base 10.

The last assigned number in the Dewey Decimal system for libraries, referencing the general history of extraterrestrial worlds .

The Number 999 is the product of the first two elements of the Holographic Generating Set (A = 27, B = 37, C = 73):

999 = 27 x 37

It is profoundly integrated with the Creation Holograph, in particular, the sum of Genesis 1.1:

Genesis 1.1 = 2701 = 37 x 73 = 703 + 2 x 999

The Number 999

As silver tried in a furnace of earth,

purified seven times. [Ps 12.7]

The Spirit saith [Heb 3.7]

Legei to Pneuma

Virgin of God

After Godliness [1Tim 1.1]

But the meek shall inherit the earth [Ps 37.11]

Door of hope [Hos 2.15]

Dresser of Vineyard [S# 289]

For a sign and for a wonder [Deu 28.46]

God Almighty (Full) [Gen 17.2]

KEY (Full) [Is 22.22]

I Love the LORD (Full) [Ps 116.1]

In the city of our God, the Mountain

of His Holiness [Ps 48.2]

Peradventure there be fifty righteous [Gen 18.24]

Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell [Is 14.15]

Factors: 27 x 37
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

On the other hand, In Illuminati/Occult Symbolism:

Nine (9) is sacred because it is the "first cube of an odd number (3

The triple nine (999) is utilized to represent 666, because it is simply the inversion of 666.

"There are 66 days between April 30 and July 4 of every year. April 30-May 1 is the Satanic two-day celebration called Beltaine. In 1776, the United States of America issued her Declaration of Independence precisely 66 days after the beginning of Beltaine that year. Adam Weishaupt declared his Masters of the Illuminati on the second day of Beltaine. Thus, both the founding of the Satanic Masters of the Illuminati and the United States were centered around Beltaine."

9 - 11 - 1 or 9/11/01 = 9 x 111 = 999

9/11/01 = 9 x 1 = 9 x 1 = 9

999 is the emergency services phone number in the UK.

REVELATION 9:11 They have as king over them, the angel of the abyss; his name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in the Greek he has the name Apollyon. (NASB) Abaddon and Apollyon both mean "destroyer." WHO IS THE "DESTROYER"?

Sibyl of Prague, an old woman (17th century): "From the east a dragon will come, terrible to look at, because from its 9 times 99 eyes, mortal rays will be emitted and a poisonous air leaves its mouth".

Alois Irlmaier (1894-1959) was a simple Christian man who lived in Freilassing, Germany. During his life, he did several prophecies correctly, helping the police to discover criminals... etc. He spoke on the third war, and according to him, it would begin anywhere exactly after the murder of a big one near the Arabs and a murder in the Balkans. "I see three nines, but I don't know what this means."

The authors of Holy Blood Holy Grail provided the definitive evidence that there were 9 original founding Templars and they first banded together in 1111 and taking no new members for 9 years.

Takeover of U.S. Army Intelligence. John D. Rockefeller's brother William was appointed president of Standard Oil. In 1911 (9 x 111 = 999)

The groundbreaking ceremony for the Pentagon took place on September 11, 1941 or on 9/11 (999) of 1945.

President George H. W. Bush in a speech to Congress on SEPTEMBER 11, 1990 (9/11 = 999), SAID THIS: "The war in Iraq is a rare opportunity to move toward an historic period of cooperation. Out of these troubled times...a New World Order can emerge." Exactly 11 years later, to the EXACT DAY, September 11, 2001 - 9/11/01 (999) took place inside of The United States of America.

The events that took place during the attack on the Twin Towers in Ney York City on September 11th, 2001 - 9/11/01 (999) are filled with ritual symbolism. And it revolves around 999 and the number 11.

1. The Twin Towers formed an 11 in the sky.

2. New York was the 11th state to join the United States.

3. The first plane to hit the towers was flight 11. It carried 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11.

4. The second airplane to hit the towers carried 65 passengers. 6 + 5 = 11.

5. The total number of passengers in all four flights (two that hit the World Trade Center, one that crashed in Pennsylvania, and one that hit the Pentagon) was 254. 2 + 5 + 4 = 11

September 11th - 9/11 (999) is the 254th day of the year. 2 + 5 + 4 = 11 . After 09/11/01 (999) there were 111 days left until the end of that year. 9 x 111 = 999

The name George W. Bush has 11 letters.

On 9/11/01 (999) an unusual amount of people inside of New York City were dialing the phone number we call for emergencies in the United States which is 9-1-1 (999).

Afghanistan has 11 letters.

On a side note:

George W. Bush announced "mission accomplished" after the fall of Iraq on 5/1/2003, a date which is an 11.

The tragic train bombing in Madrid happened on 3/11/2004 - another 11. It happened exactly 911 days (999) after September 11th, 2001 - 09/11/01 (999).
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

TruthBringer;1143465 wrote: On the other hand, In Illuminati/Occult Symbolism:

Nine (9) is sacred because it is the "first cube of an odd number (3

The triple nine (999) is utilized to represent 666, because it is simply the inversion of 666.

"There are 66 days between April 30 and July 4 of every year. April 30-May 1 is the Satanic two-day celebration called Beltaine. In 1776, the United States of America issued her Declaration of Independence precisely 66 days after the beginning of Beltaine that year. Adam Weishaupt declared his Masters of the Illuminati on the second day of Beltaine. Thus, both the founding of the Satanic Masters of the Illuminati and the United States were centered around Beltaine."

9 - 11 - 1 or 9/11/01 = 9 x 111 = 999

9/11/01 = 9 x 1 = 9 x 1 = 9

999 is the emergency services phone number in the UK.

REVELATION 9:11 They have as king over them, the angel of the abyss; his name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in the Greek he has the name Apollyon. (NASB) Abaddon and Apollyon both mean "destroyer." WHO IS THE "DESTROYER"?

Sibyl of Prague, an old woman (17th century): "From the east a dragon will come, terrible to look at, because from its 9 times 99 eyes, mortal rays will be emitted and a poisonous air leaves its mouth".

Alois Irlmaier (1894-1959) was a simple Christian man who lived in Freilassing, Germany. During his life, he did several prophecies correctly, helping the police to discover criminals... etc. He spoke on the third war, and according to him, it would begin anywhere exactly after the murder of a big one near the Arabs and a murder in the Balkans. "I see three nines, but I don't know what this means."

The authors of Holy Blood Holy Grail provided the definitive evidence that there were 9 original founding Templars and they first banded together in 1111 and taking no new members for 9 years.

Takeover of U.S. Army Intelligence. John D. Rockefeller's brother William was appointed president of Standard Oil. In 1911 (9 x 111 = 999)

The groundbreaking ceremony for the Pentagon took place on September 11, 1941 or on 9/11 (999) of 1945.

President George H. W. Bush in a speech to Congress on SEPTEMBER 11, 1990 (9/11 = 999), SAID THIS: "The war in Iraq is a rare opportunity to move toward an historic period of cooperation. Out of these troubled times...a New World Order can emerge." Exactly 11 years later, to the EXACT DAY, September 11, 2001 - 9/11/01 (999) took place inside of The United States of America.

The events that took place during the attack on the Twin Towers in Ney York City on September 11th, 2001 - 9/11/01 (999) are filled with ritual symbolism. And it revolves around 999 and the number 11.

1. The Twin Towers formed an 11 in the sky.

2. New York was the 11th state to join the United States.

3. The first plane to hit the towers was flight 11. It carried 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11.

4. The second airplane to hit the towers carried 65 passengers. 6 + 5 = 11.

5. The total number of passengers in all four flights (two that hit the World Trade Center, one that crashed in Pennsylvania, and one that hit the Pentagon) was 254. 2 + 5 + 4 = 11

September 11th - 9/11 (999) is the 254th day of the year. 2 + 5 + 4 = 11 . After 09/11/01 (999) there were 111 days left until the end of that year. 9 x 111 = 999

The name George W. Bush has 11 letters.

On 9/11/01 (999) an unusual amount of people inside of New York City were dialing the phone number we call for emergencies in the United States which is 9-1-1 (999).

Afghanistan has 11 letters.

On a side note:

George W. Bush announced "mission accomplished" after the fall of Iraq on 5/1/2003, a date which is an 11.

The tragic train bombing in Madrid happened on 3/11/2004 - another 11. It happened exactly 911 days (999) after September 11th, 2001 - 09/11/01 (999).

Deepppp

Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

Truthbringer: Sorry, completely disgree. You are seeing significance in the numbers that simply isn't there.

"George W Bush" has indeed got 11 letters. So has "Peacemakers" "Golden Eagle" and "Boulangerie" (Does numerology have to be limited to English?) Why aren't they just as significant?

The human mind looks for patterns, and sees them even when they aren't there. A good example is the belief that existed for a while that there were canals on Mars.

TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Clodhopper;1144073 wrote: You are seeing significance in the numbers that simply isn't there.

Either that or you aren't seeing the connection.
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

Either that or you aren't seeing the connection.

I can see enormous numbers of connections. Which one are you referring to?

Why isn't "Boulangerie" relevant?

TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

I found this to be quite interesting. Not sure why they picked 09-09-09 to be the date for the release though. For that I guess we would have to ask them.

Digitally remastered Beatles coming in September

(CNN) -- For fans of The Beatles, 09/09/09 will mark a new invasion.

Apple Corps Ltd. and EMI Music have announced that as the date for the release of the entire original Beatles catalogue, digitally remastered.

That includes all 12 Beatles albums in stereo, with track listings and artwork as originally released in the UK. The package will also contain the LP version of "Magical Mystery Tour" (initially released as a double-EP in Britain, though available on CD since 1987) and the collections "Past Masters Vol. I and II" combined as one title.

The release marks the first time that the first four Beatles albums are being made available in their entirety on compact disc, and it also coincides with the release of "The Beatles: Rock Band" video game.

Robert Levine, executive editor for Billboard, said the timing is genius in terms of marketing.

"Most bands, when they do a big project like this they pay for publicity," Levine said. "The Beatles got paid for 'Rock Band' and then they are using that for publicity to rerelease a catalogue. It's pretty amazing." Blog: A Beatles fan reflects on the news

Levine pointed out that media have evolved tremendously since 1964, when the band first burst onto the American scene with an appearance on "The Ed Sullivan Show."

Don't Miss

* Surviving Beatles unite to promote meditation

* All you need is love -- and a Beatles degree

* iReport.com: Show off your Beatles memorabilia

Back then, there were only three major television networks, and engineering of albums was much less sophisticated, Levine noted. Previous rereleases have sold well in the past -- indeed, Beatles albums have sold steadily for decades -- and Levine said he expects this one to do even better.

"I think if you were to look at pure catalogue, old bands selling old albums, the Beatles are the kings -- commercially as well as artistically," Levine said. "A lot of [music] has been remastered better in the past 22 years, and remastering technology has come a long way."

Piers Hemmingsen, the author of two books on Beatles music and head of the Web site Capitol6000.com, said there has long been a clamor among fans for good, high-quality versions of Beatles songs.

"The technology that was available back then was very limited, and with the newer technology they are able to do far more with what they have than they have ever been able to do before," he said. "For people who are plugged into iPods and the whole digital music scene, it's going to be a lot better for them."

In acknowledgment of the more technologically advanced listeners, each CD will contain, for a limited time, an embedded brief documentary film about the album.

The documentaries contain archival footage, rare photographs and never-before-released studio chat from the Beatles.

The remastering project was four years in the making. Engineers used de-noising technology and cleaned up glitches like electrical clicks and microphone vocal pops, so long as it didn't affect the original integrity of the songs.

They also slightly boosted the volume levels. Andrew Croft, publisher of Beatlology Magazine, said the announcement of the release of the remastered recordings "is long overdue in the Beatles community and for music fans alike."

He also said the quest to improve the original recordings is not new.

Croft said bootleg releases over the years used rare and obscure vinyl pressings from countries like Japan and Germany to compile the best of the best recordings of The Beatles songs, presenting to the public a better sound that Apple could not offer prior to the remastering.

"While the new remasterings will replace a library full of bootlegs of their commercial releases, there remains a massive market for their more obscure tracks, outtakes and live performances," Croft said.

The 14 remastered albums, along with a DVD collection of the documentaries, will also be available for purchase together in a stereo boxed set.

A second boxed set, "The Beatles in Mono," includes all of the Beatles recordings that were mixed for a mono release. It will contain 10 of the albums with their original mono mixes, plus two additional discs of mono masters (covering similar ground to the stereo tracks on "Past Masters").

The mono "Help!" and "Rubber Soul" discs also include the original 1965 stereo mixes, which have not been previously released on CD. These albums will be packaged in mini-vinyl CD replicas of the original sleeves with all of the original inserts and label designs.

Even with the release date, what is old has become new.

Diehard Beatle-ologists may take note that the release date could be viewed as a nod to the Beatles track "One After 909" from the "Let It Be" album -- or a reference to the White Album's "Revolution 9." (John Lennon, who was born on October 9, occasionally talked about his fondness for the number 9.)

Hemmingsen said making the music more accessible and attractive to a younger audience helps spread Beatlemania to a new generation.

"Their music is catchy, memorable, interesting and listenable," said Hemmingsen, who was a youngster in England when the Beatles hit the scene and has been a fan ever since. "The time that they evolved their music was an interesting time and their music reflected that time."

Levine said the band has always captured fans from across generations.

"The songs have lasted for a long time because they are great songs," he said. "It's just that simple. Those are amazing, amazing albums."

Digitally remastered Beatles coming in September - CNN.com
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

What about recent theological scholars that ascribe 616 to be the number of the beast. How does that fit in with with this ridiculous numerological theory.

Whats it to be 666 or 616, or which ever one comes up with the answer you are looking for.
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
Micael Sunlight

Post by Micael Sunlight »

Namaste Everyone.

I will present myself as Micael Sunlight :-6

For you to understand the meaning of what i am about to say, ill have to present a part of my personal history so you have a possible credibility of my words.

Be also undestood that i am not saying all of you are wrong, your words are your truth, all thuths must be known for the idea to be judged, i did not read all posts on this subject also.

I was born on a famaly with spiritual capabilities and contact to the spiritual world. I always lived with capicities beyond compreencion of the normal human and so the real thuth behind most human questions are no questions to me.

The commun human knoledge says that 666 represents the Mark of the beast, 999 god (being its inverse).

Its was said by religion as so, in fact the current relegion imbues fear on mumbers that are important to you for ascencion. And love on numbers that only bring you pain.

The number 666 represents a triangle of 60-60-60 angle degrees representing the father the son and te holy spirit on its vertices and the source/love at the center.

Or Spirituality/Light/Love

The same way 999 is said to be good, its the inverse of 666 by this thought.

A Single 9 represents the end of the cicle. And also is presented at council of nine.

There could be a corelation.

But seems to me 3 times 9, 3 times the end of a cicle, 3 ends. The end of what?

3 Things are goin to end on that date. instead of 60-60-60 we get 09-09-09.

Transform the triagle.

Put its vertives at the center. You get the inverse to be all the same instead of 3 distinct things. The 3 entities become the source, i mean all becomes the source.

The end if the entities/Ego? The return to the Source? The Misuse of Love?

These are the Possible questions to it at my point of view.

Id like a response.

Be in love and Light.
spot

Post by spot »

Those who stray must be guided back to the path, those who reject the path must be destroyed. Hallowed are the children of the Ori.
?tnaligiVuoYerA

Post by ?tnaligiVuoYerA »

Hey. Remember the terrorist attack on American on 9/11?

911 is their emergency number...

Here in the UK, we dial 999 when there is an emergency.

I think I'll stay at home on 9th-9th-09...
----vVv----
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

The Aussie emergency number is 000 - ???????????
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

Micael Sunlight;1208216 wrote: Namaste Everyone.

I will present myself as Micael Sunlight : -6

Hello.

Micael Sunlight;1208216 wrote: I always lived with capicities beyond compreencion of the normal human

So have I, dear boy... it can be wearisome, can it not.

Micael Sunlight;1208216 wrote: Be in love and Light.

And the same to you, I hope you get the answers that you seek.
Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

AussiePam;1224658 wrote: The Aussie emergency number is 000 - ???????????

Is it, really? If you dial that right now, you will be saved.
Louis Grottos

Post by Louis Grottos »

This is what the Mayans say about 9/9/09

mayanmajix.com/TZOLKIN/index1.php?day=09&month=09&year=2009&submit=1

Also check this site as it has even more info:

weeklyhoroscope.com/Mayan/index2.php
Louis Grottos

Post by Louis Grottos »

Looks like im not allowed to post links, yet.
Louis Grottos

Post by Louis Grottos »

Ok, fixed :rolleyes:
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

I thought the Mayans used a different calendar???
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

TruthBringer;1135944 wrote: Well, the way I see it, there can only be 8 possibilities to this sequence of numbers and it's relation to the "Beast" of Revelations from the Bible.

1. 666 is the real number, but it isn't a date at all and has to do with something else.

2. 666 is the real number, and it is a date. To my knowledge, nothing extremely significant really happened on June 6th, 2006 other than George W. Bush announcing the Real ID Act on national television in front of a bunch of border patrol agents (which could very well be the correct correlation), so if not that than we would have to wait for 1,000 more years until we get a chance to see if it is supposed to be June 6th, of 3006. And we would have to continue waiting for periods of 1,000 years at a time until we finally reached the correct date.

3. 666 is not the real number. And therefore has nothing to do with being related to the Beast of Revelations.

4. 999 Is the real number, but it isn't a date at all and has to do with something else.

5. 999 Is the real number, and it is a date. This could mean that we are about to approach this date on September 9th, 2009, or, it could mean that we would also have to wait for periods of 1,000 years each to approach the correct date if September 9th, 2009 does not turn out to be the right one.

6. 999 is not the real number. And therefore has nothing to do with being related to the Beast of Revelations.

7. There is a Beast of Revelations connected to the numbers 666 or 999 in some way shape or form, and he has either already come in the past, is currently present at this time, or, he will be coming sometime in the future.

8. There is no Beast of Revelations. And we are speaking of someone that never has existed, doesn't currently exist, and never will exist.

Those are the only possibilities that I can think of for the numbers 666 and 999 and the Beast of Revelations from the Bible. So all that would be required for us as individuals to be able to know if they are a reality would be to pick one or more of those choices from the list.

Rev.13:18, the last verse of the chapter, says that the number of the "Beast" is that of a man, and his number is 666 (which is also 999 upside down and reversed)... and the verse challenges us to have wisdom to calculate the number of "the Beast".

"Here is wisdom. Let he who has understanding calculate the number of the Beast; for his number is that of a man; and his number is 666". Rev:13:18

No "not of a man"......it's "Of man"...........and it's relation to our times is significant because if you keep reading you'll see that it also says that no one will be able to trade unless he has the number of the beast. The number is not a "thing" but an understanding that you have to be part of something , accept something to be able to do business, or preach or have a family ..........etc, etc, to "calculate" the number is to be drawn into this "understanding " or reject it. the number given is a number with meaning from ancient times and not medieval times and has significantly different meanings.
Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

AussiePam;1229585 wrote: I thought the Mayans used a different calendar???

That's quite true, the Maya calendar (in fact "calendric system") is in fact a system of distinct and separate calendars, which however were combined and used together in certain combinations. Also, as proved by archaeological evidence, they used a sophisticated mathematical counting system of base-5, so the decimal number 9 would be 14 in base-5, and decimal 999 would be 12444. So much has been lost to their modern descendents!
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

I thought the intricacy of their maths was for their existence and not for times we live in? The mayans were absorbed with the sun coming up in the right place all the time, and it's believed they had similar climatic conditions similar to ours today so it was extremely important to them.
Louis Grottos

Post by Louis Grottos »

AussiePam;1229585 wrote: I thought the Mayans used a different calendar???
Maybe you should stop thinking and start reading :lips:
Louis Grottos

Post by Louis Grottos »

fuzzywuzzy;1229608 wrote: I thought the intricacy of their maths was for their existence and not for times we live in?
That goes for you too. Hush and read :lips:

:D
Louis Grottos

Post by Louis Grottos »

Bill Sikes;1229604 wrote: That's quite true, the Maya calendar (in fact "calendric system") is in fact a system of distinct and separate calendars, which however were combined and used together in certain combinations. Also, as proved by archaeological evidence, they used a sophisticated mathematical counting system of base-5, so the decimal number 9 would be 14 in base-5, and decimal 999 would be 12444. So much has been lost to their modern descendents!
You use the word fact quite often, dont ya? Havent you heard, anno 1999 facts arent all that stringent no more. They can change at any moment. One moment you have a job, the next moment and youre unemployed. One moment you have a house, the next moment youre homeless. One moment the US is the most powerful nation in the world, the next moment ... etc. Try and be a little more flexible, it will help you get thru these ruff times much easier. Really! :-6

Return to “Conspiracy Theories”