Where Did The Flood Occur ?

Fact or Fiction? Discuss here.
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Galbally

Post by Galbally »

Around the area of the Black Sea, about 8,000 years ago. Thats what the scientific evidence suggests. Whether this relates to the folk memories of a flood as relayed in the bible stories over several thousand years is unknown.
"We are never so happy, never so unhappy, as we imagine"

Le Rochefoucauld.

"A smack in the face settles all arguments, then you can move on kid."

My dad 1986.
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

The flood happened in the land of Egipt and when the waters dried up , The ark of Noah according to The Bible landed on one of The Mountains of Ararat ( Genesis 8 ; 4 ) . The Biblical Society to date has no record of the validity of the flood of The Bible . It cannot be proven as of Yet . However there are Records in The 11th Book Of The Gilgamesh Tables from Nippur . Dating before the year 2000 B.C., Which gives an account of a flood , And there is also recotd of a flood being in Egipt . Which flooded The Sphinx during the reign of Khufu and Sneferu . To this date , You can see Water Erosion which can only happen from a massive flooding , Not an annual flooding of The Nile around 10,500 B.C.E. ( Read '' The Epic Of Gilgamesh By ; Maureen Gallery Kovacs '' ) .

Was This The Only Flood Mentioned In The Bible ? No . If you trun to Genesis Chapter 1 , verse 2 , You read '' And The ( Earth Was Without Form , And Void ; And Darkness Was Upon The Face Of The Deep ) . And The Spirit Of God Moved Upon The Face Of The Water '' . When it says that '' And the earth was without form , And void ; And darkness was upon the face of the deep , This is saying that the whole earth which consisted of mountains and land were all submerged under water , And this is confirmed in Genesis 1 ; 9 , Which tell you God decided to dry up the water and show land '' And God Said , Let The Water Under The Heaven Be Gathered Together Unto One Place , And Let The Dry Land Appear ; And It Was So .

So now God dried up the waters of the flood which covered the whole planet earth , And this is first time that lands appears , Then in Verse 10 , You find '' And God Call The Dry Land Earth ; And The Gathering Together Of The Waters Called He Seas ; And God Saw That It Was Good , '' Now you have the separation of the water of the sea and the dry land , Which was called earth . So this is the first flood of the planet earth , and the whole planet earth was submerged under water , For Genesis 1 ; 2 Tells you that '' The Earth Was Without Form , And Void ; And Darkness Was Upon The Face Of The Deep '' ,

So if the dry land appeared according to Verse 9 , From under the waters , Then God did not have to form land , It already Existed , Showing you that this was A Re-Plenishing , And not the actual creation process . So again , when speaking of the flood of Genesis , We find that the story of Noah ( Genesis Chapter 6 , 7 , And 8 ) Was not the first flood . The first flood was in Genesis 1 ; 2 . This was the first flood of The Bible , Which covered the entire planet earth according to The Bible .

What Height Did The Flood Water Of Noah Reach ? According to The Bible , The waters of the flood reached 25 Feet Or 15 Cubits above the mountains ( Genesis 7 ; 19 -20 ) .

Bible --- Old Testament , Genesis 7 ; 19 - 20

And the water prevailed exceedingly upon the earth

and all the high hills , that were under the whole heave , were covered .Fifteen cubits upward did the waters preval ; and the mountains were covered

'' And the waters prevailed exceedingly upon the earth ; and all the high hills , that were under the whole heaven , were covered . Fifteen cubits upward did the water prevail ; and the mountains were covered ,

A Cubit in Hebrew is Ammah - aramic - '' Mother Of The Arm '' The Fore -Arm . 1 Cubit Equals 50 Centimeters Or 20 Inches , So 15 Cubits Would Equal 25 Feet , Meaning the waters of the flood according to The Bible would have reached 25 feet above The Highest Mountains , Which to The Bible would be , The Mountains Of Ararat . The highest peak of The Mountains of Ararat is about 5 , 168 Meters or 16,945 Ft , And if you add 16, 945 Ft + 25 Ft Of Water , You Would Get 16,970 Ft Of Flood Water According To The Bible . The Holy Tablets Says ; '' 17,022 Feet Of Water Covered The Ground Outside The Atk .

Is Mount Ararat The Highest Mountain On Earth ? No Mount Ararat stands 16,945 Feet , And Mount Everest in The Himalaya stand 29,028 feet high . The height of Mount Everest , 29 , 028 feet high is higher than the waters of the flood of Noah , Which came up to 16,970 Feet Of Water . So if you subtract 29,028 feet from 16, 970 feet , You would get a difference of 12 , 058 feet , From the height of the flood , which stood 16,970 feet high , To the height of Mount Everest , The tallest mountain , There was 12 , 058 feet of space that was not flooded . The lowest part of The Atmosphere called the Troposphere extends about 34,320 feet from the earth's Surface , And if you subtract 34,320 feet from 16,790 feet , You would get 17,350 feet , Which extended from the top of the flood water , To the lowest part of The Atmosphere that was not flooded .

Where Did The Ark Land ? There has been much Controversy on where the exact location was . This happened because as time went on , Stories about the flood was passed down from mouth to mouth , From tongue to tongue and the location took on many names . However , The Bible Genesis 8 ; 4 Makes mention of The Ark landing on The Mountains of Ararat '' And The Ark Rested In The Seventh Month , On The Seventeenth Day Of The Month , Upon The Mountains Of Ararat '' ,

Yet , According to The Babylonian Sumerian account from which The Bible story was copied , It states The Ark landed on Mount Nisir . According to The New Unger's Bible Handbook By Garry N . Larson , On Page 38 it states that ; The Boat Landed On Mt , Nisir . Where Is Mount Ararat ? Mount Ararat ( Jrra ; Ararat ; Ararat ) Is a mountainous district of Asia . The Easton Revised Bible Dictionary States '' We have apparently an indication of its position as Eastward of Mesopotamia . '' However Mount Ararat appeared in an inscription of Shalmanassar I Of Assyria ( 1272 - 1243 B.C. ) As Urartu , Uratri or Uruatri in Akkadian or Assyrian , Which is a Mountainous country North of Assyria and is one of the mountains of Ararat that The Ark of Noah rest on . This Territory is West of The Caspian Sea and South East of The Black Sea , Which is where The Babylonian Sumerian Ark rested . However , In this Babylonian account , This moubtain was called Mount Nisir or Nizir .

According to The Online Bible Hebrew Lexicon # 0780 , Ararat is placed as a Mountainous region of Eastern Armenia , Between The River Araxes In North East Turkey And The Lakes Van , A Salt Lake Of Eastern Turkey and Oroomiah . The American Heritage Dictionary States Ar 'A'Rat ( r'' ... r - t ) , Mount Is A Massif Of Extreme Eastern Turkey Near The Iranian Border Rising To About 5 , 168 M ( 16 , 945 fT ) , The Koran 11 ; 44 Claims that The Ark rested on Mount Judi '' Then The Word Went Forth ; ' O Earth ! Swallow Up Thy Water , And O Sky ! Withold ( Thy Rain ) ! And The Water Abated , And The Matter Was Ended . The Ark Rested On Mount Judi , And The Word Went Forth ; '' Away With Those Who Do Wrong !

This is mentioned in The Library Of Religious and Philosophic thought , Page 255 As '' Al - Judi '' Good Place ' --- Mount Ararat upon which The Ark of Noah rested . Judi is a corruption apparently for Mount Giordi , The Gordycei of The Greek , Situated Between Armenia and Mesopotamia , '' So The Qur'an Got Mount Judi from The Greek Mount Giordi .

The Luciferian Conspiracy

M.Z.York
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

I'm with Galbally on this one.
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

I have always been very interested in this subject Dan, since seeing a documentary where the Turkish government refused excavation.

EXCLUSIVE: Satellite Sleuth Closes in on Noah's Ark Mystery

By Leonard David

Senior Space Writer

posted: 09 March 2006

06:34 am ET

High on Mt. Ararat in eastern Turkey, there is a baffling mountainside "anomaly," a feature that one researcher claims may be something of biblical proportions.

Images taken by aircraft, intelligence-gathering satellites and commercial remote-sensing spacecraft are fueling an intensive study of the intriguing oddity. But whether the anomaly is some geological quirk of nature, playful shadows, a human-made structure of some sort, or simply nothing at all-that remains to be seen.

Whatever it is, the anomaly of interest rests at 15,300 feet (4,663 meters) on the northwest corner of Mt. Ararat, and is nearly submerged in glacial ice. It would be easy to call it merely a strange rock formation.

But at least one man wonders if it could be the remains of Noah's Ark-a vessel said to have been built to save people and selected animals from the Great Flood, the 40 days and 40 nights of deluge as detailed in the Book of Genesis.

The Genesis blueprint of the Ark detailed the structure as 6:1 length to width ratio (300 cubits by 50 cubits). The anomaly, as viewed by satellite, is close to that 6:1 proportion.

Newfound optimism

Identifying the Ararat anomaly has been a 13-year-long quest of Porcher Taylor, an associate professor in paralegal studies at the University of Richmond's School of Continuing Studies in Virginia.

Taylor has been a national security analyst for more than 30 years, also serving as a senior associate for five years at the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) in Washington, D.C.

"I've got new found optimism ... as far as my continuing push to have the intelligence community declassify some of the more definitive-type imagery," Taylor told SPACE.com/LiveScience. He points to a "new and significant development," a high-resolution image taken by DigitalGlobe's impressive QuickBird satellite and shown here publicly for the first time [alternate version with no annotation].

"I'm calling this my satellite archeology project," Taylor said. It's an effort that has now included use of QuickBird, GeoEye's Ikonos spacecraft, Canada's Radarsat 1, as well as declassified aerial and satellite images taken by the various U.S. intelligence agencies.

Making the mountain transparent

Taylor said his goal is straightforward: Combining this imagery to make the Ararat anomaly transparent to the public, as well as to the discerning, dispassionate eyes of scientists, imagery analysts, and other experts.

"I had no preconceived notions or agendas when I began this in 1993 as to what I was looking for," Taylor said.

As for the saga of Noah's Ark, he is quick to note that there are those who say it is fable while some take it as truth.

Nevertheless, the anomaly may not be a ridge line of ice, snow and possibly rock, but an artificial ridge line, Taylor said. "I maintain that if it is the remains of something manmade and potentially nautical, then it's potentially something of biblical proportions."

While chiding the intelligence communities to release more of their closely guarded satellite imagery, Taylor said that soon-to-fly commercial remote sensing spacecraft are sure to help his archeological undertaking.

"We've got three new birds that are going up. I'm using all my clout, rapport and lobbying to, hopefully, have them at least fly calibration runs over Mt. Ararat," Taylor said. Those images would make the mountain even more transparent, he said.

Will it float?

Meanwhile, Taylor has an ever-expanding network of experts to help tease out the truth about the anomaly.

For example, satellite imagery analyst Rod Franz of SunTek Media Group/RiteImage, Inc., located in Henderson, Nevada, has taken a look at imagery provided by Taylor of the Ararat anomaly and carried out additional analysis of the area. As director of training for the firm, Franz sharpened his skills by serving nearly 25 years as a military intelligence imagery analyst.

For the anomaly assessment, the same software tools used for studying government and commercial remote sensing data were employed, Franz told SPACE.com/LiveScience. Ground distances and scales of the anomaly were determined. That software also has the ability to adjust brightness, haze, sharpness, contrast and other factors of the area of interest, he said.

"Along with many other image manipulation functions ... I also used the pseudo-color function trying to determine if I could detect anything under the ice and snow," Franz said.

The face of the anomaly measured 1,015 feet (309 meters) across, Franz said. "I also found the shape of the anomaly appears to fit on a circle. I am not sure what this means, if anything, but I find it curious."

Given that length, Taylor pointed out, the anomaly dwarfs the Titanic and Bismarck in size, and equals the size of the largest modern aircraft carrier. That analysis would seem to call into question whether the anomaly is a wooden ship and raises a key question: If a boat were truly that huge, would it float?

There are also experts in remote sensing who offer a skeptical view.

"Image interpretation is an art," said Farouk El-Baz, Director of the Boston University Center for Remote Sensing.

"One has to be familiar with Sun lighting effects on the shape of observed features," El-Baz said. "Very slight changes in slope modify shadow shapes that affect the interpretations. Up to this time, all the images I have seen can be interpreted as natural landforms. The feature that has been interpreted as the 'Ararat Anomaly' is to me a ledge of rock in partial shadow, with varied thickness of snow and ice cover.

Visual truth serum

Thanks to more satellite imagery in the offing, as well as other studies underway, Taylor said his remote archeological research is on the upswing.

There is an ultimate end-game. That is, on-the-spot ground truth ... and Taylor hopes his research findings will catalyze a top-notch expedition to the area. "It is whatever it is," he said.

But for now, satellite remote sensing to carry out archeological "digs" from space will fill in for an in-the-field expedition.

Just a few weeks ago, for example, NASA scientists utilizing space- and aircraft-based remote sensing hardware and techniques uncovered Maya ruins hidden in the rainforests of Central America for more than 1,000 years.

"For explorers, imagery from GeoEye's Ikonos satellite married with Global Positioning System (GPS) satellite data has become as indispensable as water and freeze dried food for any expedition. One does not want to leave home without it," said Mark Brender, GeoEye Vice President for communications and marketing, headquartered in Dulles, Virginia.

For researchers, imagery from space like those provided by GeoEye provides "the ultimate high shot" and a contextual view you could never get from observations on the ground or even from a plane, Brender told SPACE.com/LiveScience. "It's visual truth serum."
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

oscar;1129511 wrote: I have always been very interested in this subject Dan, since seeing a documentary where the Turkish government refused excavation.

EXCLUSIVE: Satellite Sleuth Closes in on Noah's Ark Mystery

By Leonard David

Senior Space Writer

posted: 09 March 2006

06:34 am ET

High on Mt. Ararat in eastern Turkey, there is a baffling mountainside "anomaly," a feature that one researcher claims may be something of biblical proportions.

Images taken by aircraft, intelligence-gathering satellites and commercial remote-sensing spacecraft are fueling an intensive study of the intriguing oddity. But whether the anomaly is some geological quirk of nature, playful shadows, a human-made structure of some sort, or simply nothing at all-that remains to be seen.

Whatever it is, the anomaly of interest rests at 15,300 feet (4,663 meters) on the northwest corner of Mt. Ararat, and is nearly submerged in glacial ice. It would be easy to call it merely a strange rock formation.

But at least one man wonders if it could be the remains of Noah's Ark-a vessel said to have been built to save people and selected animals from the Great Flood, the 40 days and 40 nights of deluge as detailed in the Book of Genesis.

The Genesis blueprint of the Ark detailed the structure as 6:1 length to width ratio (300 cubits by 50 cubits). The anomaly, as viewed by satellite, is close to that 6:1 proportion.

Newfound optimism

Identifying the Ararat anomaly has been a 13-year-long quest of Porcher Taylor, an associate professor in paralegal studies at the University of Richmond's School of Continuing Studies in Virginia.

Taylor has been a national security analyst for more than 30 years, also serving as a senior associate for five years at the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) in Washington, D.C.

"I've got new found optimism ... as far as my continuing push to have the intelligence community declassify some of the more definitive-type imagery," Taylor told SPACE.com/LiveScience. He points to a "new and significant development," a high-resolution image taken by DigitalGlobe's impressive QuickBird satellite and shown here publicly for the first time [alternate version with no annotation].

"I'm calling this my satellite archeology project," Taylor said. It's an effort that has now included use of QuickBird, GeoEye's Ikonos spacecraft, Canada's Radarsat 1, as well as declassified aerial and satellite images taken by the various U.S. intelligence agencies.

Making the mountain transparent

Taylor said his goal is straightforward: Combining this imagery to make the Ararat anomaly transparent to the public, as well as to the discerning, dispassionate eyes of scientists, imagery analysts, and other experts.

"I had no preconceived notions or agendas when I began this in 1993 as to what I was looking for," Taylor said.

As for the saga of Noah's Ark, he is quick to note that there are those who say it is fable while some take it as truth.

Nevertheless, the anomaly may not be a ridge line of ice, snow and possibly rock, but an artificial ridge line, Taylor said. "I maintain that if it is the remains of something manmade and potentially nautical, then it's potentially something of biblical proportions."

While chiding the intelligence communities to release more of their closely guarded satellite imagery, Taylor said that soon-to-fly commercial remote sensing spacecraft are sure to help his archeological undertaking.

"We've got three new birds that are going up. I'm using all my clout, rapport and lobbying to, hopefully, have them at least fly calibration runs over Mt. Ararat," Taylor said. Those images would make the mountain even more transparent, he said.

Will it float?

Meanwhile, Taylor has an ever-expanding network of experts to help tease out the truth about the anomaly.

For example, satellite imagery analyst Rod Franz of SunTek Media Group/RiteImage, Inc., located in Henderson, Nevada, has taken a look at imagery provided by Taylor of the Ararat anomaly and carried out additional analysis of the area. As director of training for the firm, Franz sharpened his skills by serving nearly 25 years as a military intelligence imagery analyst.

For the anomaly assessment, the same software tools used for studying government and commercial remote sensing data were employed, Franz told SPACE.com/LiveScience. Ground distances and scales of the anomaly were determined. That software also has the ability to adjust brightness, haze, sharpness, contrast and other factors of the area of interest, he said.

"Along with many other image manipulation functions ... I also used the pseudo-color function trying to determine if I could detect anything under the ice and snow," Franz said.

The face of the anomaly measured 1,015 feet (309 meters) across, Franz said. "I also found the shape of the anomaly appears to fit on a circle. I am not sure what this means, if anything, but I find it curious."

Given that length, Taylor pointed out, the anomaly dwarfs the Titanic and Bismarck in size, and equals the size of the largest modern aircraft carrier. That analysis would seem to call into question whether the anomaly is a wooden ship and raises a key question: If a boat were truly that huge, would it float?

There are also experts in remote sensing who offer a skeptical view.

"Image interpretation is an art," said Farouk El-Baz, Director of the Boston University Center for Remote Sensing.

"One has to be familiar with Sun lighting effects on the shape of observed features," El-Baz said. "Very slight changes in slope modify shadow shapes that affect the interpretations. Up to this time, all the images I have seen can be interpreted as natural landforms. The feature that has been interpreted as the 'Ararat Anomaly' is to me a ledge of rock in partial shadow, with varied thickness of snow and ice cover.

Visual truth serum

Thanks to more satellite imagery in the offing, as well as other studies underway, Taylor said his remote archeological research is on the upswing.

There is an ultimate end-game. That is, on-the-spot ground truth ... and Taylor hopes his research findings will catalyze a top-notch expedition to the area. "It is whatever it is," he said.

But for now, satellite remote sensing to carry out archeological "digs" from space will fill in for an in-the-field expedition.

Just a few weeks ago, for example, NASA scientists utilizing space- and aircraft-based remote sensing hardware and techniques uncovered Maya ruins hidden in the rainforests of Central America for more than 1,000 years.

"For explorers, imagery from GeoEye's Ikonos satellite married with Global Positioning System (GPS) satellite data has become as indispensable as water and freeze dried food for any expedition. One does not want to leave home without it," said Mark Brender, GeoEye Vice President for communications and marketing, headquartered in Dulles, Virginia.

For researchers, imagery from space like those provided by GeoEye provides "the ultimate high shot" and a contextual view you could never get from observations on the ground or even from a plane, Brender told SPACE.com/LiveScience. "It's visual truth serum."

I Saw Something Like This On T.V.

Tawuh Antut ~ Oscar ~

el guapo

Post by el guapo »

tonbridge last summer
"To be foolish and to recognize that one is foolish, is better than to be foolish and imagine that one is wise."
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Click on link to see pictues:

http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/ ... s_Ark.html

Noah's Ark has been (re-)discovered as early as 1959 to today's Western Civilized World. In a "battle for the truth" different parties have fought for different locations to be true. Among those the location with the remains presented below has substantiated itself as the real Ark of Noah.

It was in 1959 that a pilot on a NATO-mapping mission first photographed something strange on a foothill 15 miles south of Mt. Ararat. When Captain Ilhan Durupinar of the Turkish Air Force examined the photographs using a stereoscopic technique the object looked like it was shaped like a ship. An examination by a photogrammetry expert, Dr. Arthur Brandenberger of Ohio State, seemed to confirm that the object was foreign to the area. But what was a ship doing in the high mountains of eastern Turkey?

While routinely examining aerial photos of his country, a Turkish army captain suddenly gaped at the picture shown above. There, on a mountain 20 miles south of Mt. Ararat, the biblical landfall of Noah's Ark, was a boat-shaped form about 500 feet long. The captain passed on the word. Soon an expedition including American scientists set out for the site.

This site was discovered by Llhan Durupinar, a captain in the Turkish army. While reviewing aerial photographs taken for NATO's Geodetic Survey of Turkey, Capt. Durupinar was startled to see a ship-like form on one of the photographs. The subsequent announcement of this strangely shaped form caused a furor in the U.S. and European media, which led to on-site investigations. Noorbergen recounts the distressing developments preceding his, George Vandeman's and Don Loveridge's own expedition in 1960, which included Captain Durupinar, and resulted in a military escort and permission to investigate the site. This was the first scientific investigation of the Durupinar site. After two days of digging (and even usiing dynamite) inside the "boat-shaped" formation the disappointed expedition members found only "dirt, rocks and more dirt." The official news release issued by George Vandeman, the team leader, concluded disappointedly that "there were no visible archaeological remains" and that this formation "was a freak of nature and not man-made."

At 7,000 feet, in the midst of crevasses and landslide debris, the explorers found a clear, grassy area shaped like a ship and rimmed with steep, packed-earth sides. Its dimensions are close to those given in Genesis: 'The length of the ark shall be 300 cubits, the breadth of it 50 cubits, and the height of it 30 cubits,' that is, 450x75x45 feet.

A quick two-day survey revealed no sign that the object was man made. Yet a scientist in the group says nothing in nature could create such a symmetrical shape. A thorough excavation may be made another year to solve the mystery."

The Bible

There is only one verse in the Bible which gives us a hint of where we the ark came to rest, "the ark rested...upon the mountains of Ararat." Genesis 8:4. Where is Ararat? The name Ararat is a large area or ancient country covering eastern Turkey, western Iran and western Russia. "The name Ararat, as it appears in the Bible, is the Hebrew equivalent of ...Uratu, ancient country of southwest Asia...mentioned in Assyrian sources from the early 13th century BC" Encyclopaedia Britanica 15th ed. Some have mistakenly assumed the Bible meant the ark came to rest on Mount Ararat (Agri Dagh), but that is not the case. Mount Ararat is 17,000 feet tall, and is a post-Flood volcanic mountain that gained its extra height after the Flood, therefore there is no reason to assume it is a more likely candidate for the resting place of the ark. The ark came to rest in the mountains of the ancient country of Uratu, not Mt. Ararat.

The Historical Record

Flavius Josephus, c. 90 AD, the famous Jewish historian stated, "Its remains are shown there by the inhabitants to this day." He quotes Berosus the Chaldean, c. 290 BC, who indicated tourists would take home pieces of the ark for making good-luck charms, "It is said there is still some part of this ship in Armenia, at the mountain of the Cordyaeans; and that some people carry off pieces of the bitumen, which they take away, and use chiefly as amulets for the averting of mischiefs." These comments tend to indicate its location would not be in an inaccessible area. At some point, the ark was covered by a mud and lava flow which caused future generations to lose its location.

The Dispute

Currently there are two main camps with regard to the Ark site. The Creationist camp led by ICR (Institute for Creation Research, John D. Morris, Ph.D, President, 10946 Woodside Ave. North Santee, CA 92071, USA) and similar groups had been promoting the Mt. Ararat site for at least 30 years. As Cummings' book shows, several 'sightings' of the Ark way up on the mountain are reported. Yet there is not one single photo to prove it. A sketch of the Ark, broken into two pieces lodged at the end of an ice covered ledge is included in Cummings' book, 1972 (see Bibliography) shown below.

Man is trapped: by rumors, illusions, lies and traps by the power of the dark forces, the devil

Friends, please prayerfully consider the evidence you will see on Noah's Ark. It may not be important or necessary for you to learn of this discovery, but there are millions of people who need confirmation of biblical artifacts in order to strengthen their faith in God. Satan is strongly attacking this and other discoveries in order to deceive men of God's truth. All the false stories about finding Noah's ark were invented by Satan to "muddy the water," and cause disbelief in the genuine.

Fantasy & fraud drawings by Alfred Lee based on a fantasy report of George Agopian

In some cases the so-called eyewitnesses made up a story when lured by the interviewers with money. In other cases the description of the witnesses fit better with the alternate site. The alternate site proposed by Wyatt, Fasold and the Turkish government holds that the Durupinar site shows the correct Ark remains, and that the Ark is shaped like a boat.

The 1960 expedition to the ark found a formation whose top sides were even with ground level as seen in the photos above. The site researched by Ron Wyatt is 18.2 miles south of Mount Ararat at the elevation of 6,524 ft., in the "mountains of Ararat." A Turkish captain, Llhan Durupinar, was reviewing NATO Geodetic Survey photographs of the area in 1959, and noticed a boat shaped formation. Others in the U.S. then analyzed the photograph including Dr. Arthur J. Brandenburger, world famous expert in photogrammetry, who said "I have no doubt at all that this object is a ship. In my entire career I have never seen an object like this on a stereo photo. Even the approximate length of the object fits" The Ark File, p118. An expedition sponsored by a party from the U.S. included among others, Rene Noorbergen, later author of The Ark File; and George Vandeman, evangelist, and Dr. Brandenburger. They made a visual inspection of the site and conducted no scientific studies, only some digging and dynamiting of the ark and and mistakenly believed this site was just an "odd geological formation." The expedition was expecting to find on the surface of the ark "petrified beams" The Ark File, p126, by digging in a few places. An article then appeared in the September 5th, 1960, Life magazine, shown at left, revealing a very impressive aerial photo of an extremely large boat-shaped object, plus two photos taken by the expedition. Seventeen years later in 1977, Mr. Wyatt made his first of 24 trips to the ark, and he was impressed that this really was the remains of Noah's Ark! In the research he performed over the next 15 years, Mr. Wyatt successfully performed metal detection tests and subsurface radar scans of the site, and he proved this site really IS the mud-and-lava covered remains of Noah's Ark! (Another early book on searching for the ark has some old photos you may like to view. The book is The Lost Ship of Noah, by Charles Berlitz, 1987.)

Ararat, Turkey

Elevation: 16,940 feet, 5,165 m

Space Shuttle Image taken 9.14.94

http://volcano.und.nodak.edu/vwdocs/vol ... rarat.html

Ararat is the largest and highest (16,940 feet, 5,165 m) volcano in Turkey. Ararat is a stratovolcano and is located at 39.7N, 44.3E. In this image, north is to the upper right. The border with Armenia is 10 miles (16 kilometers) from the summit and is roughly along the left edge of the image. Ararat has not erupted in historic time. The most recent eruption was probably in the last 10,000 years. The volcano is thought to be the resting place of Noah's ark. The observation of vessel-shaped features in aerial photographs of Ararat caused a stir in the late 1950s.

Drupinar / Sevkit Kurtis Photograph

This is a large section of the actual 1959 Turkish Air Force mapping photograph taken by Air Force pilot Sevkit Kurtis. The purple arrows represent a path of mud flows ending in a circle representing the ark area. The lower, white plateau section is Iran and below the escarpment (shadow of cliffs) is Turkey. Down in the upper, left-hand section in convergence of several mudflows, is seen the elliptical Ark remains. Nearly as long as two football fields the ark seems small in this photo but the distance from top to bottom of the image is nearly two miles. A Site for Research on Noah's Ark and Naxuan

At t

Ron Wyatt determined that one day, he would visit the site and see for himself.

In 1977 Ron Wyatt took his first trip to eastern Turkey to pursue an interest in ancient history, archaeology and the Bible. Little did he realize that this would be the first of over 100 trips to the Middle East or that he would become the discoverer of some of the most sought after Biblical archaeological treasures of all time.

Before the end of this personal quest due to his death in 1999, Ron would be credited by many with finding the remains of Noah's Ark, the ashen ruins of Sodom & Gomorrah, the spot where the Red Sea Crossing took place, the real Mt. Sinai (not in Egypt but in Saudi Arabia), the location of the crucifixion site of Jesus Christ and hiding place of the Ark of the Covenant.

"Gopher wood"

"Gopher wood" is a misreading and scribal error. "Kopher" wood is correct and means wood (any wood) that is covered with Kopher. Kopher is bitumen. In the Genesis text (6:14), the context is clear. The GPR wood used, (a scribal error) is to be covered in KPR. G and K in Hebrew are so similar that inexperienced Hebrew "scholars," such as those translating the King James Version of the Bible, could have been prone to such errors, indeed, they made many such errors.

Acts 7: 45 & Hebrews 4: 8 are classic examples of such scribal errors.

gpr = "g," as in gopher, k pr = "k,"as in kopher

Here is a simple visual comparison of the letters, cross-reference your Hebrew language guide:

For a size comparison of the ark of Noah compared to the RMS Titanic.

Noah's Ark at 515 feet compared to the U.S.S. Kitty Hawk aircraft carrier. Graphics Mark Johnson, ArkFind.com The length of the ruins of the ark is 515 ft., which is exactly 300 Royal Egyptian cubits (20.6 inches)! Moses was schooled in Egypt and was not familiar with the Hebrew cubit which was not even in existence when Moses wrote Genesis.

Great stone anchors from Ark of Noah at Kazan.

Photo of our late-great friend, Dave Fasold leaning on one of the 12 or so, flail-anchor stones discovered by the also late, Ron Wyatt at the village of Kazan, 14 miles to the west of the ark landing site at Naxuan.

The Discovery of Noah's Long-Lost City - Mesha / Naxuan

Higher up the slopes of Mt. Judi, seventeen miles south of, and in plain sight of the ark hunter's ever-popular Mt. Ararat, and just under the great white limestone escarpment wall known as Ziyaret, which means "shrine," lie the ruined remains of the ancient lost-city of Noah, called "Mesha" anciently, and known later as "Naxuan." In July 1997, the city was discovered by researcher and author, David Allen Deal. This small map of the center section of the ancient city is taken from a larger map which you may view on the following page. This map was created by Deal using photogrammetric methods from a Turkish Air Force aerial mapping photograph, taken in 1959 by pilot Sevket Kurtis (Dave Fasold gave Deal this negative about 1995 ). Captain Ilhan Drupinar first noticed the ark impression, while examining the photos and the rest, as they say, is history. 11 years earlier, however, Reshit Sarihan the Kurdish shepherd was in reality, the first to discover the ark in modern times.

This high-resolution 20,000 ft. aerial photograph (not a satellite photo), allowed the discovery of the lost city by Deal, based on the assumption that the ark must have slid downhill from a higher location and then lodged in the descending mudflow near the village of üzengili 2 kilometers (just over a mile) downhill. In July of 1997 Deal, while searching the uphill source of a mudflow valley, noticed another impression, identical in shape and size to the lower ship-mold. This then, was the landing place of the ark after the great flood. Soon, building foundations began to show up under close examination of this area of the photo. In a few days, nearly a thousand house foundations had been identified. Mesha / Naxuan, Noah's city, had come to light after 4,500 years.

House foundation

Photograph taken in 1998 by Professor Robert Michelson of Georgia Tech, on our first expedition to Naxuan, shows Dr. M. Salih Bayraktutan, associate professor of geology at Atatürk University, Erzurum standing within the foundation stones of one of the ancient dwellings at the Naxuan city center near the ark landing site, at an elevation of 7,400 feet above sealevel.

Reconstruction

This shot is a reconstruction of the same house showing approximately how the walls and roof timbers looked during its original construction. This is not an actual building but a computer rendering by David Deal. It is assumed here that the ark was used as a souce of roof timber, furnishings, and firewood.

(Click here or on the image for a close-up.)

World's oldest post-flood city discovered.

This map is a small section of a larger map first published in 1997 in an Ancient American magazine article by Deal. If you wish to view a larger full-screen version

Discovery!

In and around the ark discovery area, a new discovery is found by artist/author David Deal. The "House Map" that is shown here is a rendition of Naxuan's city map from a sattelite photo, in which (at certain filtering levels), foundations of buildings may be seen. Also, note the foundation build-up sequence at the bottom.

From: http://www.biblerevelations.org/ronwyatt/noahsark2.htm

Why Didn't The Ark Make MORE Headlines?

The world at large doesn't WANT to know the ark really existed, and therefore that the Bible is true. Just recently, when an Australian film crew visited the site and personally saw the metal detector scans performed, they didn't even film it. An eye-witness to the event said they only filmed what they thought would serve to discredit the site. It IS possible to twist and omit truths in a way which presents an overall picture that looks convincing, but is, in fact, a lie. Look at all the people who proclaim with a bold-face that men have never walked on the moon.

The "Blind" CANNOT See the Truth

Before the flood, without an annual cessation of water supply and with a constant temperature, the trees grew at a uniform rate continually. No growth rings were formed. But try and tell this to an evolutionist scientist. He simply will not accept it and therefore will never recognize the petrified wood at Noah's Ark as being wood. So here we have a perfect example of a promise given in the Bible: ROM 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, GOD GAVE THEM OVER TO A REPROBATE MIND, to do those things which are convenient;. When man rejects God and His Truth as HE told it through His Holy Word, God gives him over to Satan, that he will not be able to recognize truth. He will absolutely not accept it because through his rejection of Truth, he is blind. 2TH 2:11. "And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12 That they all might be damned who believed not the iruth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness." Sadly, this is a fact, so don't ever expect the world at large to accept the evidence God has so mercifully provided. But for those who DO want the truth, even though they may have been taught lies, their eyes will be opened. JOH 8.32. " And ye shall know the truth, and ihe truth shall make you free."

Artifacts Found in the Ark

Mr. Wyatt's tests show there is a grid-work of metal brackets and metal rivets throughout the structure. Inside the ark he found coprolites (fossilized animal droppings), a petrified antler horn (see photo below), metal waste or slag that was used as ballast in the boat, and Mr. Wyatt's very best piece of evidence is an 18 inch petrified deck timber, unearthed before Turkish officials, that is comprised of three separate layers of laminated wood! Radar scans show where the ark's singular eight ft. door is located in the right front, and the evenly-spaced rib timbers are visible along the earthen side of the formation, even though they have suffered greatly from water damage and ice-fracturing over the past 4,300 years. The mountain on which the ark rests is interpreted as Doomsday Mountain.

Ark Excavated by God

The photo above shows the ark deeply embedded in the surrounding terrain. In 1978, when Mr. Wyatt was returning to Nashville, he prayed that God would send an earthquake to "excavate" the site. When arriving in Nashville the headlines read, "Earthquake in Eastern Turkey." The earth dropped from around the sides of the ark, defining the formation more clearly and making it more accessible for research.

Metal Used in the Ark!

The ark contains a large amount of metal fittings used to secure the large timbers together. These two photos below are from our October 2000 trip to the site. Notice how there was once two large rivet fasteners, but now only one is left. A large metal plate was positioned behind the rivets. We received a positive metal reading when passing the metal detector over the rivets. We should not be surprised to find metal alloys used in the ark, because Genesis 4:22 states, "Tubal-Cain, an instructor of every craftsman in bronze and iron."

(Left) Ron Wyatt found a beautiful specimen of one of the metal rivets used on the ark. It was tested and found to contain high-tech metal alloys, such as titanium, magnesium, and aluminum, etc. Critics have said Ron did not find this fine specimen on the ark but just manufactured it. Well, as you will see below, we found the same objects and had them tested. They too proved to have the same metals, in the same percentages! (Below) Two rough rivets in lower portion of photo.

Our Own Metal Samples Tested

Lab Report Shows Fossilized Rivet Contains Man-Made Metals!

Below is what appears to be part of a large washer that would have been slipped over a shaft and then secured on the shaft by flaring out the end of the shaft. We have drawn circles on the photo to demonstrate the circular effect in the specimen. The surrounding material on the side of the ark around this object had a greenish color. Assuming a circular shape, this sample would be the same size as the rivet found by Mr. Wyatt. (Right photo of rivet as we found it on the ark)

Galbraith Laboratories of Knoxville Tennessee has tested the specimen for three metals we requested. We asked them to test for aluminum, iron, and titanium. It costs $60 to test for each metal requested. The results show 8.35 % iron, 8.35% aluminum, and 1.59% titanium. These results are similar to those produced in the analysis of the rivet found by Mr. Wyatt. Since the specimen is fossilized, it is assumed a large portion of it is now silica replacement, reducing the percentage of metal that was originally in it when it was made. These rivets are found in several locations on the outside of the Ark, and are probably buried inside the Ark by the hundreds or thousands. In comparison to others, this specimen is in poor condition.

Second specimen is also man-made!

Our second item tested by the lab reveals it to be man-made. It was found on the side of the ark. It gave us a positive metal reading with our metal detector when we were at the site. Later in Istanbul, we tested it with a magnet which produced an attraction to it. It appears to have been flared out (left photo) by pounding the center. The left photo is facing us the way it appeared on the starboard side of the Ark. Notice the side view (right view) which shows the tapering effect. Test results from Galbraith Labs, completed in June 2001, reveal it has man-made aluminum metal in it! It contains 8.08 percent aluminum, 8.24 percent iron, 1.34 percent titanium, and 3.82 percent magnesium. Click on thumbnail to read lab report.

Ballast?

Below is a suspected piece of metal ballast that may have been thrown into the bottom of the ark when the craftsmen were through forming metal brackets and had waste left over. Notice the concave features on almost every side, where other pieces of ballast were pressed against it when it was still hot. We will have this tested soon to find out its exact composition. (Two photos of same item.)

Metal Wedge?

This appears to be some manganese ballast which was poured into the hull in a liquid state,

then hardened and took the curvature of the hull (right photo). It has a coating on the convex side, while the flat side appears to be metal.

Ballast Found by Wyatt

This is an example of the metal ballast that has been found in the hull of the ark. It is made up of manganese primarily, which is a by-product of forming magnesium that was used in the metal rivets. Found by Ron Wyatt.

Square Object with "X" Impression

The western side of the ark had this square object that had the appearance of metal on its top and three sides.. It also contained an impression in it, much like it had been struck while it was hot. It was at a higher level where I could not measure it. It may have been 8 inches in diameter.

Ron Wyatt's initiative: Plotting the Metal Detector Scans

Using the 3 types of metal detectors, they did a scan of the site. At each metal reading, they placed a rock, and then connected each rock with plastic tapes. Before long, the shape of a ship could be seen in the pattern of the ribbons. John Baumgardner, skeptical at first, soon began to show his excitement. After all, it was the metal analysis of the specimen Jim Irwin had sent him that had caught his attention. Another Los Alamos scientist would later tell Ron that they suspected that perhaps a satellite had crashed in the region and that Ron, ignorant of these matters, mistook it for Noah's Ark. John would be a great asset to the team, if he ever became convinced—at least that what Ron and Dave thought. He had financial backing and his credentials were certainly impressive.

At one point, when they were doing metal detector scans, John pointed out some metal flakes protruding out from the site of one of the metal readings, "I'd save those frames," he tells a jubilant Dave Fasold on video. Ron and Dave had an agreement—since it was so time consuming and nearly impossible to work and video everything at the same time, the two agreed to share their footage, an agreement Dave has honored. And so, when the trip ended, the three were all in full agreement that this was Noah's Ark and that radar scans were imperative.

June 20, 1987 - the Dedication of Noah's Ark

The dedication was set for June 20, 1987. In March, Ron signed an agreement with a local movie producer to make a documentary about the ark and his research. Arrangements were made just in time to get a crew to the dedication. But to be sure, Ron took his own video camera and had Dilaver film the events he couldn't personally film. Ron believed that God preserved the remains of the ark for a purpose, and it was certainly for more than just his own knowledge. But with the attacks both he and the site had received, he needed careful documentation. The dedication would just be another "story" without the event recorded.

They arrived several days before the ceremony and filmed as much of the region as they could, including the "Village of Eight," with the anchor stones. Then came the dedication. There, on the Mountainside overlooking the "now official" ark, were gathered a large number of dignitaries, from the local level to the national level, as well as high ranking military and many journalists. The plans were made public for a visitors' center to be erected on the spot where they stood. The governor spoke the dedication in Turkish and then he lifted the first shovelful of dirt—the groundbreaking of the new visitors' center. Ron was next, and after him, others. Banquet tables had been set up in the grass beside the ark and they retired here for a while, as Ron conversed,with the Governor, Mine Unler translating.

As things began to break up, Governor Ekinci asked Ron to do a radar scan on the site to demonstrate for the journalists the unseen structure beneath the earth.

A Timber on the Radar

Governor Ekinci issued instructions that the American crew was to stay upon the hill. They were not to film this event—it was his. He allowed some journalists, a Turkish cameraman, some members of the military, and other dignitaries only, to witness the next events. Setting up the radar, Ron made several passes. Explaining the printout to the group with Mine translating, he noted that one particular reading appeared to be very near the surface. The Governor then ordered one of the soldiers to dig at the location Ron had indicated, which he did. There soon emerged what looked like a flat rock. As more dirt was removed, it could be seen that it was about 18 inches long and it was then removed. All captured on film, it was obvious that it was a petrified section of a hand-hewn timber! Everyone was stunned, but most of all, Ron. For 10 years, he had wanted to excavate but had never been allowed to retrieve anything that was not on the surface. His dream had come true! Not only was it a section of a timber, but it was almost perfectly preserved, showing the wood grain and perfect symmetry. The Governor then did something that could only be directed by a Divine Hand—he told Ron to take it to the States and have it tested. He then placed it in the radar case, which would protect the extremely valuable specimen during transport. The entire event was shown throughout Turkey on TRT (Turkish Radio and Television). It was a day Ron will never forget—not in a million years.

What Caused the Color Difference

This above section is at the front of the ship on the uphill section. The substances in the water which was flowing over the ship's structures and which effected its petrification were minerals from above the ship. These minerals consisted of silica from the soil, lime and calcium, to name a few. This gave the petrified structure a "whitish" appearance, compared to the petrified remains of the lower section of the ship, which featured a darker color due to the large amount of metals in them. We have 2 specimens of petrified wood, both about 6 inches long, both 2 inches wide and 1 1/2 inches deep. They are identical except for one thing- the piece which came from inside the crack near the front of the ship is very light colored, while the other piece is dark. They are both petrified wood pieces from the ship, only one piece's molecules were replaced by lighter colored substances than the other.

Over the past fifteen years, the Turkish government has cooperated with Ron Wyatt in obtaining and evaluating structural specimens from Noah's Ark. One of these specimens was a piece of fossilized deck planking, which many of you have seen on the up-dated Noah's Ark videos. The most recent news in regard to this specimen is that thin sections have been cut from this deck timber for microscopic examination. As you can see in the photograph on photo page no. 5, a corner section was cut off from this incredibly hard fossilized deck timber.

The Aramaic root word for the Hebrew word "gopher wood" seems to indicate laminated wood (this is when layers of wooden boards are glued together one upon the other to provide extra strength), and when these cuts were completed, it was plainly evident that at least this portion of the deck planking is laminated wood!

The excess of the cementing substance (the "glue" used was resin, which was made from tree sap) was squeezed out the end of the plank. hardened and has remained in the fossilized form. Until this cut was made, it was merely assumed that the dripping material along the outer edge was the pitch placed on the outer surfaces of the deck timbers and the rest of the boat. But now, the amazing fact has come to light that the construction methods used by Noah to build the ark included laminating.

June 1991, An Important Finding

In June of 1991, Dr. Roberts came to our home and spent some time delving into the research in earnest. Then, he joined our tour group, which arrived in Turkey June 12. At the site, as Ron approached it from the south end, a ‘rock" caught his eye, which he picked up. The tour group witnessed this, and was astonished when Ron showed it to them. One side bore the shape of a very large head of a rivet with a washer around it.

In earlier years, Ron had photographed what looked like groupings of metal fittings on the sides of the ark, but he couldn't disturb them by cleaning them off. Now, he felt he knew what these metal fittings looked like—he would know for sure when he had it analyzed.

My theory is a tsunami
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Does The Koranic Story Differ From The Biblical Story ?

The Koran claims that Judi is the same Mount Ararat of The Bible ( Genesis 8 ; 4 ) , Yet why was it necessary to change The Biblical name Mount Ararat to Judi . The Biblical name Adam was not change in The Koran 2 ; 31 , Yet they made a concentrated effort to change Ararat to Judi . This story of the Flood was altered in The Koran Chapter 11 . A fourth son named Raya was added to The Koranic story , Which absolutely has no facts to back it up . None

. When The Biblical version only speaks of 3 Sons namely Shem ( 2470 - 1870 B.C.E. ) . Ham ( 2470 - 1934 B.C.E. ) Amd Jepheth ( Genesis 7 ; 13 , 9 ; 18 ) Entering The Ark . And makes no mention of a fourth son outside of The Ark which Noah commanded to get in The Ark . And he sought refuge on the highest mountain so he drowed .

Koran 11 ; 43, '' The Son Replied ;

I Will Betake Myself To Some Mountain ; It Will Save Me From The Water, Noah Said ; This Day Nothing Can Save From The Command Of Allah , Any But Those On Whom He Hath Mercy ! ''... And The Waves Came Between Them , And The Son Was Among Those Overwhelmed In The Flood .

These Are The Religious Version Of The Story Of Noah Whose Name Means '' To Rest Upon '' .

Bible - Old Testament , Genesis 5 ; 29

And he call his name Noah , saying , This same shall comfort us concerning our work and toil of our hand . because of the ground which the Lord hath cirsed

And he called his name Noah , saying , This same shall comfort us concerning our work and toil of our hand , because of the ground which the Lord hath cursed ,

How can he be named Noah '' To Rest Upon ''? The same name used in Genesis 8 ; 4 '' And The Ark '' Rested '' In The Seventh Month ... For rested ( Noo - Akh ) '' To Rest '' ? This event did not occur at Noah's birth , But when he was 600 years old . The name Noah and the word Rested is the same !!! If you look at the incident after the flood , Where Noah became Drunk because of his happiness according to Genesis 9 ; 21 '' And he drank of The Wine , And was '' Drunken '' And he was uncovered within his tent '' , You will see that The Hebrew word for Drunken ( Shaw - Kar ) means '' To Become Drunk Or Drunken , Be Intoxicated '' ,

And there was a Pharaoh who was referred to as Sneferu Who had bad dtinking Habits . Now this is recorded on record . If you look in The Dictionary Entitled '' An Egiptian Hieroglyphic Dictionary Volume 1 , E , A , Wallis Budge , Page 355 , You will see the name Noah is found as Nun Meaning '' To Be Drunk With Joy Or Drink , Drunkedness '' Right in an Egiptian Dictionary . So the name Noah derived from The Egiptian name Nuh . Again you find the origin of your Biblical stories in Egipt . You find the origin of your Biblical names and places in Egipt , Everything went back to Egipt , And The Deity On , Which can be found in The Bible as Well.

Return to “Conspiracy Theories”