The Whole Crucifixion Story Was A Play Created By Joseph Flavius Piso ,

Post by Accountable »

Daniyal;924198 wrote: Sound personal ..
What's more personal than "I"?
spot

Post by spot »

Daniyal;924198 wrote: Sound personal ..

Don't upset Jester please, he's having a bad year. His cocaine habit got so bad he was fired by the brokerage, the second mortgage on the property's been supporting his lifestyle ever since. I worry that he'll turn to bank robbery.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

spot;924208 wrote: Don't upset Jester please, he's having a bad year. His cocaine habit got so bad he was fired by the brokerage, the second mortgage on the property's been supporting his lifestyle ever since. I worry that he'll turn to bank robbery.

Then he wouldn't have to worry about a place to stay now will he , He shouldn't let his mouth write a check his butt can't cash now should he .
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:

Return to “Conspiracy Theories”