The Whole Crucifixion Story Was A Play Created By Joseph Flavius Piso ,

Fact or Fiction? Discuss here.
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

( The Whole Crucifixion Story Was A Play Created By Joseph Flavius Piso ,)

The Whole Crucifixion Story Was A Play Created By Joseph Flavius Piso , Which I Will Elaborate Further On Within The E mail . He God His Idea From The 2nd Psalms Written By A Chief Magician Upon Aigeleth Shahar A Psalm Of David They Call It '' Anguish And Praise '' They Refer To This As A Psalm Of David . Remember That The Psalms Were Revealed In Jerusalem To King David ...

( 73 Books ) Solomon ( 2Books ) And Asaph ( 12Books ) Koran ( 12 Books )Ethan

( 1Book ) Moses ( 1Book ) And Heman ( 1Book ) Around 1037 B.C.E. This Book Of Songs For What Psalms Mean . Consist Of 150 Different Songs Grouped Into Five Collections .

The First Collections; Psalm 1 - 41

The Second Collection ; Psalms 42 - 47

The Third Collection ; Psalsm 73 - 89

The Fourth Collection ; Psalsm 90 - 106 And

The Fifth Collections ; Psalsm 107 - 150

The Fact That The Book Of Psalms Is Broken Up Into The Five Scrolls Or Sections Is Why They HAave Been Called The Five Books Of David . You Have 5 Books Of The Old Testament Which Are What The Torah Is Made Out . Genesis , Exodus , Leviticus , Number , AndDeutrtonmomy , Then You Have These Psalms Broken Up Into Five Books Also And Many Different Authors Took Part In The WrittegOf These 150 Psalms . , All Of A Suddden This Story , Wich Daites Bacxk That Far . Ennds Up The Nrw Testamem Matthew 27 ; 46 Read Psalms Psalm 22 Yourself And You Will See It , And About The 9th Hour

Jesus Cried With A Loud Voice Saying That Is To Say My God My God Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me . Now This Was In The Book Of Matthews In The New Testament . The Book Of Matthews Was Reavealed In 41 A.D Called The Gospel Of The Good News According To Matthew Matthew Himself In The Bible , In Matthews Chapter 9 ; 9 Becomes A Contradiction . Yo - Mawm From # 3117 Daily ; - -- Daily ( By , In The Day - Time . A Common Word For During The Daylight Hours . And Ereb , En - Reb .

( Strong # 06153 From # 6150 Dusk ; -- + Day , Even ( - Ing , Tide ) The Word Night Comes From Strong # 03915 Layil . Lah - Yil ( Isa , 21 ; 11 ) Leyl ; Also Laylah

( Lah ; - Yel - Aw ) ; From The Same As # 3883 ; 03883 Luwl Properly . A Twist ( Away Of The Light ) I.E. Night ; Figuratively Adversity ; --( Mid . ) Night ( Season )

So It Is Clear In The 22nd Psalms That This Person Suffering . This Person Crying Out To God As '' My God '' Is Talking About Something He Does During The Daytime And In The Night Season . And That He Doesn't Ever Stop Crying . In His Own Words He Says '' And I Am Not Silent . This Does Not Match Up With What They Call The Messiah Prophecy '' Which Starts Off In Matthew 27; 46 Which Says And About The 9th Hour Jesus Cried With A Loud Voice . This Could Not Have Been Based On Psalms 22 The Story Of Jesus Christ Crucifixion . Somebody Borrowed The Words From The 22nd Chapter Tells Them What's Going To Happen To Them For Doing That , Talking One Portion And Ignoring The Other To Make Their Own Point ? Notice The Two Quote Number , Revelation 22 And Psalms 22 ,
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Revelation 22; 19 , Also In The Book Of Matthew 5 ; 18 , Either That Is A Reference To The Book Of Revelation And Matthew Only Or It Apples To The Whole Bible And That Would Render The Author Of Matthew Guity , But I' m Not Finished As You Read On From Verse 2 To Verse 3 Of Psalms 22 ..

Lets LQQK At Verse 4 Here . This Could Not Be Jesus By The Statement '' Our Father Trusted In Thee , They Trusted And You Dids Deliver Them '' Jesus Would Say Because He Would Be Talking To God '' My Father Our Ancestors Trusted You They Trusted And You Delivered Them '' Speaking Out Of The Hands Or Either The Babylonians Or The Egiptians . But That Is Not What Is Said Here . This Person Here Does Not Identify Himself As The Son Of God And No Way Could That Be Mistaken For Jesus Christ . Psalms 22 ; 5 - 6 . You're

Telling Me That Jesus Christ The Son Of God , In This Prophecy About Himself While Suffering On The Cross Says To God , '' I Am A Worm ... Jesus Calls Himself A Worm Or Maggot , And No Man , Psalms 22; 7 - 8 You See Another Portion That Who Ever Authored The Book Of Matthew Stole . Where Is Your God That He Is Being Challenged ? Matthew 27 ; 40 , Mattew 27; 42 , Mark 15 ; 30 , Mark 15 ; 32

You Get The Hint There Of How That Was Borrowed From Psalms With A Little Addition And A Little Extra Coloring . It Continues On To Say ; Psalms 22 ; 9

Again He Is Speaking To God , Saying You Delivered Me At Birth . Again You Find A Hint Toward Gods Intervention Towards The Birth Of This Individual Or A Special Kind Of Birth By The Hands Of God Like They Do With Jesus Where They Got It From

Psalms 22 ; 10 - 11 , ... Psalms 22 ; 1 , This Was Suppose To Be After The Trouble And He Was On The Cross Getting Ready To Give Up The Ghost HisDarkest Hour ,

Trouble Would Be Near When They Were Approaching The Garden To Get Jesus . That's When Then Would Be Near , When They Were Suppose To Betray Jesus With , A Kiss . Not Trouble Is Near . This Could Not Have Been Jesus Christ . He Then Continues On In Psalms 22; 11 And Say ; For There Is None To Help '' Then In

Psalms 22 ; 12 It States ; Many Bulls Have Compassed Me . Not Compass , But Like Encircle Me . Nowhere In The History Of The New Testament Have Bulls Circled Jesus . The Word There In Hebrew For Bull Is Or Par [ Pawr ] There Is No Record For Jesus Ever Being Surrounded By Bull . Again I Repeat This Is Not Talking About Jesus ! And Don't Tell Me It's Symbolism . Psalms 22; 12 , Note That In Verse 12 It Mentioned A Place Called ''

Bashan '' Under Strong # 01316 Aramic > Bashan Baw - Shawn ' , Which Is A Region East Of The Jordan . This Is Not At Golgotha ( Matthew 27; 33 ) Where The Cross Of Jesus Is Suppose To Be Standing . This Is Another Whole Place Being Mentioned Another Contradiction !

Matthew 27 ; 33 ,

Psalms 22 ; 13 No Animals Surrounded Jesus ' Cross . Opening TheirMouths Like Lions And Roaring And Tearing At Him Which Is What That Verse Implies . Psalms 22; 14 . This Has Nothing To Do With The Crucifixion Of Jesus But You Can See The Different Parts , Where They Stole It From AndIts Alluded To . The Stabbing Of The Side AndThe Wine . But It Is Talking More About Judas Who Was Thrown Off The Cliff And His Body Burst Asunder ( Acts 1; 18 ) < It Get Even Deeper Psalms 22;15
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

This Man Here Is About To Die . The Dust Of Death Means The Dawn Of Death . Death Is About To Approach Him Like The Sun Coming Up In The Morning . There Has Been No Mention Of A Crucifixion Here Yet . In Psalms 22 But So Far This Story Has No Tie To Jesus Christ New Testament Story Of The Crucifixion Other Than Eluded To It Or Borrowed From It , Psalms 22; 16 Now We Are Talking About A Crucifixion In The Book Of Psalms Of Someone And It Could Not Have Been Jesus According To The Rest Of The Story . Psalms 22 ; 17 He Is Telling Them That Now They Have Pierced Him Through The Hands And Feet , The People Are Staring Up Because They Could See His Bones Sticking Out . Psalms 22 ; 18 - 20 ..

This Man Is LQQKING To Survive , That Is Not What Jesus Said On The Cross '' Father Its Over It Is Done '' This Verse Said For God Not To Stay Too Far So He Could Rescue Him , He's Going To Reiterate In The Next Couple Of Verse Psalms 22; 20 .. Psalm 22; 2 ..

NowTheMythological Creature Exist , And God Hears Him From TheHorns Of The Unicorn Jesus Never Said None Of This . Note That This Is Not The Only Place This Mythological Creature Appears In The Bible . Unicorn Is Also Mentioned In The Following Verse , Job 39 ; 9 -10 , Psalms 29 ; 6 .. Psalms 92; 10 .. Psalms 22; 22 - 24 , From Psalms 22; 24 - 31 He Reiterates How He Would Be Alive Later . And How He Is Calling People To Praise . What Do You Think Is The Psalms That Follows It . None Other Than The 23rd Psalms . The Short 6 Verse From The Man Who Was Just Crucified And Allowed To Live , Had His Soul Restored . The Man Who Was Walking Through The Valley Through The Shadow Of Death And Feared No Evil Because God Was With Him 23 Psalms Support The Incident . How Could It Possibly Repeat The Same Exact Say Words My God , My God Why Has Thou Forsaken Me '' And When You Go To Matthew 27 ; 1 .

They Are Talking About The Next Moring . Matthew 27 ; 1 - 2 , The Mocking Of The Soldiers , The Casting Of Lots , Stripping Of His Robe , In Matthew 27; 27 - 28 , Yelling Out '' Let Him Be Crucified '' In Verse 22 . Talking About Him Bearing And Carrying A Cross In Verse 32 In Golgotha . Verse 35 How They Cast Lots . Verse 36 , They Sat Down And Watched Him Verse 39 '' And They That Passed By Regiled Him Wagging Their Heads '' From Psalms 22; 7 . Matthew 27; 43 , Psalms 22 ; 8 , Matthew 27 ; 50 The Breath Of What John 1 ; 1 In The Beginning Was The Word And The Word Was With God , AndThe Word Was God

This Whole Thing May Come As A Shock With Some Of You . Other Of You Will Say '' This Can't Be True '' ( These People Have What Is Called Tunnel Vision And Blind Faith ) However , In Your Bible According To John 8 ; 32 That Is Free Of The Lies And Misnterpretations . <The Hyped Up Comm,entaries , Alterations , Word Maniplations , Poor Translations . And Out Right Lies To Keep You Mentally In Prison From The Truth

So What Is The Symbolism Of The 9th Hour Or The Crucifixion ?

According To Luke 23 ; 44 - 45 That The Sun / Son Had Died And So There Was Darkness . And LQQK How Many Hours This Lasted For ; Three . The Same Story Of Darkness At Their Death Was Told By The Hindus Of Khrishna , The Buddha , The Greeks Or Hercules The Mexicans Or Quetzalcoatl . And Infinitum ,

Lomg Before Jesus . When He Die . Jesus Descended Into Hell , Just Like The Earlier Krishna , Zoroaster , Osiris . Horus . Adonis / Tammuz , Bacchus , Hercules , Mercury And So On . He Then Rose From The Dead Like The Earlier Krishna , Buddha , Zoroaster , Adonis / Tammuz , Osiris , Mithra , Hercules , And Balder . Jesus Was Symbolically Crucified At Easter Because This Is The Spring Equinox When The Sun ( Jesus ) Enters . The Astrological Sign Of Aries , The Ram Or The Lamb . The Lamb In The Book Of Revelation Is The Same Symbol As Found In Chapter 22 ; 3 .

I Just Won A Bet .. I Told Lady You Be The First To Read It LOLOLOLOL I SEE YOU

spot

Post by spot »

The preceding posts were also copied without attribution at http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/archi ... 23601.html on 7th April 2004 by Ezraarah.

Everytime You Post A Website , And Not Use Your Own Words , My Point Will Be Made

Almost 80% Of Your Post Come From Some Website , Could It Be That Your The One Who Hasn't A Thought Of Your Own .
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

spot;918831 wrote: The preceding posts were also copied without attribution at http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/archi ... 23601.html on 7th April 2004 by Ezraarah.

Everytime You Post A Website , And Not Use Your Own Words , My Point Will Be Made

Almost 80% Of Your Post Come From Some Website , Could It Be That Your The One Who Hasn't A Thought Of Your Own .

We All Come From The Same School Of Though Nuwaubian'ssss You Silly Little Girl

Bet You Wakeup With Me On You Mind First Thing ..

Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Danny mate.....it would really be nice to be able to understand your posts....how about explaining your point in your own words?Oh by the way hope you dont think I wake up with you on my mind.........Im off luxuries.
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
spot

Post by spot »

Daniyal;918837 wrote: We All Come From The Same School Of Though Nuwaubian'ssss You Silly Little Girl

Bet You Wakeup With Me On You Mind First Thing ..

Attribution, squire. It makes all the difference. If you didn't write it and you don't say who did your audience is left to guess.

Why do you want this stuff on lots of websites? It would make so much more sense to have it well spelled and well laid out on some central host where people like me can't sweep it all up in a few months time and drop it into a single thread inappropriately labelled "cross-posts from those alien-worshippers". Coming here and discussing it, that's different. That's value added posts. Copying isn't adding any value whatever either to us or to the Good Doctor.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Carolly;918839 wrote: Danny mate.....it would really be nice to be able to understand your posts....how about explaining your point in your own words?Oh by the way hope you dont think I wake up with you on my mind.........Im off luxuries.

That was Joke LOLOLOLOLOL And You Have To Be Jokeing .. If Ever I Wakeup With You Or Spot On My Mind . I'll Have To Read Some Prays Like PS.109 To Chase The Jinns Away . :wah::wah:

Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Daniyal;918852 wrote: That was Joke LOLOLOLOLOL And You Have To Be Jokeing .. If Ever I Wakeup With You Or Spot On My Mind . I'll Have To Read Some Prays Like PS.109 To Chase The Jinns Away . :wah::wah:Glad you like a good laugh Danny....now I know why you put these posts up:D
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

spot;918847 wrote: Attribution, squire. It makes all the difference. If you didn't write it and you don't say who did your audience is left to guess.

Why do you want this stuff on lots of websites? It would make so much more sense to have it well spelled and well laid out on some central host where people like me can't sweep it all up in a few months time and drop it into a single thread inappropriately labelled "cross-posts from those alien-worhippers". Coming here and discussing it, that's different. That's value added posts. Copying isn't adding any value whatever either to us or to the Good Doctor.

I Know You Think You Have A Right To Speaks For Other And Thats You Natures ... But That Just Isn't So ... They're SOME People Reading My Post . It Just You Can't Deal With Them Yourself . That Why You And You Buddy's Keep Jumping In Trying To Flip Script , But All It Does Bring More Attention To The Post . Not One Of You As Of Yet Be Able To Disprove Anything Yet . And Those People Who Reads Some Of These Post Already Know How IGNORANT You And Your Buddy's Act When You Disagree With Things .. That Why I :wah: :wah::wah: .. I Was Even Ask Were Yall Adult ... And I Said Maybe Age But Not In Mind , Because Adult Don't Act Like Children ..

Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Daniyal;918896 wrote: I Know You Think You Have A Right To Speaks For Other And Thats You Natures ... But That Just Isn't So ... They're SOME People Reading My Post . It Just You Can't Deal With Them Yourself . That Why You And You Buddy's Keep Jumping In Trying To Flip Script , But All It Does Bring More Attention To The Post . Not One Of You As Of Yet Be Able To Disprove Anything Yet . And Those People Who Reads Some Of These Post Already Know How IGNORANT You And Your Buddy's Act When You Disagree With Things .. That Why I :wah: :wah::wah: .. I Was Even Ask Were Yall Adult ... And I Said Maybe Age But Not In Mind , Because Adult Don't Act Like Children ..
Stop behaving like one then Danny Boy and write your Threads instead of C@P ones all the time like a child that cant put words together...then maybe you would get the attention it seems you crave for so much because you never know.... we may be able to understand your posts and acknowledge them in a more sensible way.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Is this Danny person for real ??? I'm afraid Trolls come to mind here. Daniyal I just cannot understand all your gobbledegook, I don't think you can either - so what is the point of it all ? Oops, sorry it isn't yours is it - your contributions are those inane comments you come back with in answer to other posts.
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

By the way Daniyal, what's with all the capital letters at the beginning of each word ?
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

G#Gill;918972 wrote: Is this Danny person for real ??? I'm afraid Trolls come to mind here. Daniyal I just cannot understand all your gobbledegook, I don't think you can either - so what is the point of it all ? Oops, sorry it isn't yours is it - your contributions are those inane comments you come back with in answer to other posts.

You Know I'm Going Write A Post Explaning Your True Nature You Know Like When You Were Up In The Cave , And It Will Explan Why You Look Like That Picture . Ok

Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

JAB;922248 wrote: Exactly. I get a headache trying to read it. :-5

Good Try Hiting Harder ...

Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

JAB;922263 wrote: And that's going to help me understand you how...? :thinking:

If you want people to take you seriously, then post a coherant thought in your own words that people can actually read. Otherwise, you're just wasting your time.

You Know Your Lying Your Reading It But You Can't Help Youself Not Leting Me Know Your Reading It .

spot

Post by spot »

Daniyal;922383 wrote: You Know Your Lying Your Reading It But You Can't Help Youself Not Leting Me Know Your Reading It .

I think she said she's not taking you seriously in which case I can easily believe her.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

spot;922472 wrote: I think she said she's not taking you seriously in which case I can easily believe her.

Is anybody ??
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

spot;922472 wrote: I think she said she's not taking you seriously in which case I can easily believe her.

BELIEVE = BE - LIE - EVE = To Lie To Eve Children .

Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

JAB;922391 wrote: No, I'm not lying - you're deluding yourself. But I'll leave you to your fantasies. :rolleyes:

Let See How Long You Can Keep Your Word Ok ..

spot

Post by spot »

Daniyal;922662 wrote: BELIEVE = BE - LIE - EVE = To Lie To Eve Children .

These filth-etymologies have nothing to do with reality. They're inventions to show how clever-clever your teachers are. Have you ever made one up yourself?

Just as an example of why your filth-etymologies have no basis other than in clever-cleverland, here's the Oxford English etymology of Believe:[Early Medieval English bileven, from bi-, BE- + leven: Old English, Anglian léfan, shortened from eléfan, West Saxon elíefan, elýfan, a Common Teutonic verb (in Dutch gelooven, Old High German gilouben, Medieval High German gelouben, glöuben, modern German glauben (earlier glouben, Gothic galaubjan) to believe, probably, ‘to hold estimable, valuable, pleasing, or satisfactory, to be satisfied with,’ from galaub- ‘dear, pleasing’; cf. Aryan lubh-, to hold dear, to like, whence also LOVE, LIEF. The original eléfan, ileven, ILEVE, survived to the 14th century, and the shortened LEVE to the 15th; the present compound, which eventually superseded both, appears in the 12th. The historical form is beleeve. Believe is an erroneous spelling of the 17th ccentury, probably after relieve (from French).Some of that I've seen myself. The rest of it I can look up in their cross-reference to the sources they found the examples in. Those levels of testability impress me more than your statement.
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

spot;923232 wrote: These filth-etymologies have nothing to do with reality. They're inventions to show how clever-clever your teachers are. Have you ever made one up yourself?

Just as an example of why your filth-etymologies have no basis other than in clever-cleverland, here's the Oxford English etymology of Believe:[Early Medieval English bileven, from bi-, BE- + leven: Old English, Anglian léfan, shortened from eléfan, West Saxon elíefan, elýfan, a Common Teutonic verb (in Dutch gelooven, Old High German gilouben, Medieval High German gelouben, glöuben, modern German glauben (earlier glouben, Gothic galaubjan) to believe, probably, ‘to hold estimable, valuable, pleasing, or satisfactory, to be satisfied with,’ from galaub- ‘dear, pleasing’; cf. Aryan lubh-, to hold dear, to like, whence also LOVE, LIEF. The original eléfan, ileven, ILEVE, survived to the 14th century, and the shortened LEVE to the 15th; the present compound, which eventually superseded both, appears in the 12th. The historical form is beleeve. Believe is an erroneous spelling of the 17th ccentury, probably after relieve (from French).Some of that I've seen myself. The rest of it I can look up in their cross-reference to the sources they found the examples in. Those levels of testability impress me more than your statement.

:wah::wah::wah:

Ans ; The Word English Come out of the word Angel . The Letter '' A '' Was Exchanged For The Letter '' E '' The Word Angel Is Middle English , From Old English Engel Or Old French Angele , Both From Late Latin Angelus , From Late Greek Angelos , From Greek , Messenger . According To The American Heritage Dictionary , English Is From Anglicize , Which Is From Middle English , From Old English Englisc , From Engle , The Angles . The Word English Is A Grafted Word . It Is A Combination Of The Word Angle , Which Were Germanic People And The Word Ish Meaning '' Belonging To '' That Means That The English Belongs To The Gemans . Germ - Man , Man With The Disease Or Who Carries The Germs So The Combination Of The Word Angle And Ish - Give Angleish Or English .

They Have You Calling Then Angels And You Don't Even Know It . English Is Germanic Language Which Is A Branch Of The Indo - European Language Family . Indo - European , As Well As Indo - Aryan Goes Back To The Sanskrit Language , Which Is Language Of The 200 Fallen NETERU ( Hindus ) . Indo Is Simply Short Indian , And Who Were These Angles ? The Angles Were A Germanic People Who , Together With The Saxons And Jutes Invaded The Island Of Briton In The Fifth Century From Schleswig - Holstein . These Angles Or Anglo People Were Tall , Blonde Haired , And Blue Eyed . The Word Jute Us From Middle English Jutes ; The Jutes , From Medieval Latin Lutae [ Bengali Jhuuo , From Sanskrit , Twisted Hair , Probabyly Of Dravidian Origin .

Do You Hear The Word Judas ( Jew , The Betrayer ) ? Do You See Hitler's Ideal Race ? Do You See The Relation Between Berth ( Brit And British ) . The Aramic ( Hebrew ) Word For Covenant And Britain ? None Of These Are Coincidences ? The NewLand They Made For Themselve Was Called Anglo - Saxon Or For Short , Angle . Land , Which Was Later Pronounced England . And Their Language Is What We Are Calling Today , Old English . So When You Are LQQKing In The Dictionary . Which Should Rightly Be Called A Definitionary , And See '' Old English '' , These arethe people from which it came .

As Can See The '' E '' Was Dropped At The End Of The Word Angle And An '' O '' Was Added . This Was Often Done In The English Language . Before The Year 1066 A.D. On ly A Few Word Had Been Borrowed From French . Since Then . Tens Of Thousand Of French Word Have Entered The English Language , Such As The Word '' Very '' Just As In Any Other Language , English Has Dialects And Different Words Are Applied To The Same Object Such As The Following Word.

British American

Rubber Eraser

Vest Undershirt

The British Also The '' R's From Their Make Not That In Such Word That End In

Word Such As Lord And Proniunce It Or '' In American English , End With An

Laud Our '' Such As The Words Color And

Colour , Honor And Honour .

Also MakeNote That The Man Responsible For Changing The Suffix '' Re '' At The End Of Words Such As Centre , And Making Them '' Er '' Center , Was None Other Than Noach Webster . I Am Surr EveryOne Is Famiilar With Him . He Is The Person Who Behind Webster's Dictionary '' And Has Shaped The Modern English Language . He Is The One Who Insisted That The '' Our '' Should Be '' Or '' And The Letter '' K'' Should Be Dropped From Words Such As Musick , And Traffick And Colour , Not Only Is The French Language Added , Latin , Slavic , German , Italian , Arabic , Greek , Hebrew , Portuguese . And Many Other , The Year 1066 A.D. Is Used As A Dividing Point For The Ending Of Old English And The Beginning Of Middle English .

Middle English Took Its Root In Europe Between The 1100's And 1500 A.D. And The Year 1476 A.D. Separates The Ending Of Middle English Which Is What You Are Calling Modern English . Which Is Simply American .

English Started Out As A Letters With A Hard Sound Much Like The German And Greek Language Of Today . That Is What Is Called Old English - Mere Grunting Sounds . The Language Finally Evolved Into What It Is Today . English Is The Most Widely Used Language In Every County , World Leaders Had Planned To Have The Entire World Speaking English , The Only Other Language That Is Widely Recognized Like English Is Spanish . Speaking English , Spanish , French And Various Other European Tongues Have Helped To Enslave The Minds And Bodies Of The People Of The World .

The English Language Is A Tool Of The Luciferians To Keep You Trapped .

Ques ; Could You Define The Word Luciferian ?

Ans ; According To The American Heritage Dictionary , Luciferian Derives From The Word Lucifer Meaning ;

Lu - ci - fer ( loo se - far ) n 1 . The Archangel cast from heaven for leading the revolt of the angels; Satan . 2 . The planet Venus in it appearance as the morning star . 3 . lucifer . A friction match [ Middle English , from Old English . morning star . Lucifer , from Late Latin Lucifer , from Latin morning star , light - bringer ; lix. luc . light ; see leuk - below+ fer , - fer ]

leul - .Important derivatives are ; light 1 . luminary , luminous , illuminate , lunar , lunatic , luster illustrate , lea lucid , elucidate translucent , lynx .

leuk -Light , brightness I . Basic form * leuk - 1 . Suffixed form * leuk - to , a Light , from Old English leoht, liht , light ; B, LIGHTNING , from Old English lihtan

to shine , from Germanic * leuht - jan , to make light . Both a and b from Germanic * leuhtam . 2 . Unsuffixed form * leuk - LUCINA . LUCULENT , LUX ; LUCIFER ,

( LUCIFERIN ) . FROM lATIN LUX , LIGHT , 3 . Suffixed form * leuk - smen - LIMN ,

LUMEN , LUMINARY , LUMINOUS; ILLUMINATE .PHILLUMENIST , from Latin limen , light , opening . 4 . Suffixed form *leuk - sna - LUNA, LUNAR , LUNATE LUNATIC , LUNE . LUNULA ; SUBLUNARY , from Latin luna , moon .

5 . Suffixed form * leuk - stro -a LUSTER , ( LUSTRUM ) . from Latin lustrum , purifcation ; b . ILLUSTRATE , from Latin lustrae , to purify , illuminate .6. Suffixed form * leuko - dhro - LUCUBRATE , from Latin lucubrare , to work by lamplight 7 . Suffixed form * leuk - o LEUKO - from Greek leukos , clear , white ll, O-grade form * louk - 1. Suffixed form * louk - o - a . LEA , from Old English le ah , meadow ( < '' place where light shines '' ) from Germanic * lauhaz ; b . LEVIN , from Middle English Levin lighting from Germanic * lauh - ubni - 2 . Suffixed ( iterative ) form * louk - eyo - LUCENT . LUCID ; ELUCIDATE . NOCTILUCA . PELLUCID . RELUCENT , TRANSLUCENT , from Latin luce 're , to shine lll . Zero grade form * luk - 1. Suffixed form * luk - sno , LINK2 LYCHNIS , From Greek lukhnos , lamp . 2 . LYNZ OUNCE2 , from Greek lunx , lynx ( as if from its shining eyes) attributed by some to this root ( but more likely of obscure origin )

spot

Post by spot »

The relevance of that post was what?
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

spot;923243 wrote: The relevance of that post was what?

Your Eng-Go -Lish ...I Know It Wayyyyyyyyy Over You Head . See What Happen We You Lock In The Zoneee .. English is the devil's language

Accountable

Post by Accountable »

G#Gill;922550 wrote: Is anybody ??
I think Danny might, but the jury's still out on that one.
spot

Post by spot »

Daniyal;923256 wrote: Your Eng-Go -Lish ...I Know It Wayyyyyyyyy Over You Head . See What Happen We You Lock In The Zoneee .. English is the devil's language

It's all you've got, for all that. Communicate or drift in the wind.
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

spot;923260 wrote: It's all you've got, for all that. Communicate or drift in the wind.

Hopefully you got the point being you're slow at times . But hey guess you can't help that .

Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Daniyal;923270 wrote: Hopefully you got the point being you're slow at times . But hey guess you can't help that .

There is no point when you're asked a specific question and answer with meaningless drivel.

Can you explain what you meant be :-

"Your Eng-Go -Lish ...I Know It Wayyyyyyyyy Over You Head . See What Happen We You Lock In The Zoneee .. English is the devil's language"?
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

spot;923232 wrote: These filth-etymologies have nothing to do with reality. They're inventions to show how clever-clever your teachers are. Have you ever made one up yourself?

Oh Your Impress If You Wasn't You Wouldn't Be Trying So Hard :-5 Trying To Find An Answer ... Remember You Admited How Intelligent I Was In One Of You Post .

I Bet You Never Try So Hard At Anything In Your Life . I Bet You The Queen Couldn't Get You To Work This Hard :wah:

spot

Post by spot »

Daniyal;923479 wrote: Oh Your Impress If You Wasn't You Wouldn't Be Trying So Hard :-5 Trying To Find An Answer ... Remember You Admited How Intelligent I Was In One Of You Post .

I Bet You Never Try So Hard At Anything In Your Life . I Bet You The Queen Couldn't Get You To Work This Hard :wah:

I learn a lot, talking on this site. I'd not class it as work though. I'm a programmer. That takes far more sustained concentration than writing here and provides far more positive gratification. I'm a systems designer too but that's a more superficial descriptive layer than pitting mind against computer using a universal language. A systems design's essential and a program's only one way of implementing it but I still get more satisfaction out of programming.
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

spot;923490 wrote: I learn a lot, talking on this site. I'd not class it as work though. I'm a programmer. That takes far more sustained concentration than writing here and provides far more positive gratification. I'm a systems designer too but that's a more superficial descriptive layer than pitting mind against computer using a universal language. A systems design's essential and a program's only one way of implementing it but I still get more satisfaction out of programming.

I'm Not Impress At All , What I Keep Telling You About These Testimony They Will Not Be Accepted . :wah:

spot

Post by spot »

Daniyal;923505 wrote: I'm Not Impress At All , What I Keep Telling You About These Testimony They Will Not Be Accepted . :wah:

Your style of posting is nowhere near as aggravating as mine, ask anyone. I'm an expert.
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

spot;923509 wrote: Your style of posting is nowhere near as aggravating as mine, ask anyone. I'm an expert.

Like I Said Testimony Are Begging Some One To Believe You .

Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Daniyal;923479 wrote: Oh Your Impress If You Wasn't You Wouldn't Be Trying So Hard :-5 Trying To Find An Answer ... Remember You Admited How Intelligent I Was In One Of You Post .

Your humility is endearing.
spot

Post by spot »

Daniyal;923510 wrote: Like I Said Testimony Are Begging Some One To Believe You .

That's your interpretation of my posts. My interpretation is that they're statements I know to be true. Other people can read them as my assertions, they're not obliged to believe them. Your problem, though, is that several people on the site have seen the results of my systems design and my programming so they know my claims are true.

Call it testimony rather than comment if you want to, but it's all easily verifiable testimony. Does the idea that it's verifiable make no difference to you at all?

Here. I claim I designed and coded this. Does that make my claim true?

One of the members here was in the same room and watched me code it - does that improve the odds of whether it's true testimony?

I own the domain and the code's got my name in it. Closer still?
spot

Post by spot »

Jester;923649 wrote: My God Spot! Say its not so, a dapper gentleman of the fine art of logic falling headlong into the deathcards of fortune? Please tell me you did not design this rubbish?:wah:

Well I was persuasively talked into it by a good friend but.

it was an exercise in communication and not at all like my usual style. It's one of the few things visible on the Internet instead of buried inside corporations though.
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

The kids are fighting among themself This sound like christian fighting who God / Teaching Is Better / Fake . Now this is funny . This goes to show if they don't have anyone else to pick with they will fight among each other. :wah::wah::wah:

Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Jester;923823 wrote: Have you addressed any of my questions yet? Get with it, time is money you know.

Then you better get a better job , Becuse you butt will be in the street :wah:

Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Daniyal;923932 wrote: Then you better get a better job , Becuse you butt will be in the street :wah:
:yh_rotfl
spot

Post by spot »

Jester;924114 wrote: I'm actually out of a job currently, unemployed. :-3

I can never really tell whether I'm in work or not, I've been self-employed far longer than I was ever employed. I took one break from it when the only contract of employment for a job I particularly wanted to do was permanent but effectively it was a rather long fixed-term agreement. Other than that, sometimes what I do pays and sometimes it doesn't. Who cares so long as it's exciting to do.
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Jester;924114 wrote: I'm actually out of a job currently, unemployed. :-3

Sound personal ..

Return to “Conspiracy Theories”