Amelia Earhart

Fact or Fiction? Discuss here.
capt_buzzard

Amelia Earhart

Post by capt_buzzard »

Just an accident I'd say. I just don't believe that other stuff that they're saying about her. A truly wonderful woman. Not many like her around today.
kensloft

Amelia Earhart

Post by kensloft »

Ran out of gas and made it to an island where they perished from a lack of food or water seems to be the most reasonable outcome. She died long ago. Because they didn't find the bodies or the airplane is what makes it a mystery. I saw Elvis last week working in a laundromat folding clothes for beer.
capt_buzzard

Amelia Earhart

Post by capt_buzzard »

I saw Billy Graham in Southern Ireland last week preaching to the uncoverted.
Der Wulf

Amelia Earhart

Post by Der Wulf »

:-6 a truely fascinating lady, not just the flight, but her entire life.
Old age and treachery, is an acceptable response to overwelming youth and skill :D
Lon

Amelia Earhart

Post by Lon »

3kidzforme wrote: This is one case that's always had me baffled. There are so many "theories" of what happened and where is she and her navigator Fred Noonan. I've read everything from US Spy to she's still alive to they went down in the Bermuda Triangle because of the magnetic force that seems to occupy that area.

My interest in this case is personal. My maiden name is Earhart and from a young age I was always told she was my 5th cousin. I used to correspond w/ her sister Muriel back in the mid 80's. I've read the biographies published ~ because not all contain the same information ~ one may have more than another. My favorite book was written by Muriel titled, "My Courageous Sister".

So is there a conspiracy to cover up? or was it just an accident and they are lost at sea?
The Bermuda Triangle thing is pure nonsense because she an Noonan's flight was over the South Pacific and that's where they went missing.
Paula

Amelia Earhart

Post by Paula »

capt_buzzard wrote: Just an accident I'd say. I just don't believe that other stuff that they're saying about her. A truly wonderful woman. Not many like her around today.

Not Many like her around today...that is so damn funny. :yh_rotfl comments by all of you men, well, totally hilarious.
Everyone has these on their face? TULIPS.
crank_the_klown

Amelia Earhart

Post by crank_the_klown »

"This is one case that's always had me baffled. There are so many "theories" of what happened and where is she and her navigator Fred Noonan. I've read everything from US Spy to she's still alive to they went down in the Bermuda Triangle because of the magnetic force that seems to occupy that area.

My interest in this case is personal. My maiden name is Earhart and from a young age I was always told she was my 5th cousin. I used to correspond w/ her sister Muriel back in the mid 80's. I've read the biographies published ~ because not all contain the same information ~ one may have more than another. My favorite book was written by Muriel titled, "My Courageous Sister".

So is there a conspiracy to cover up? or was it just an accident and they are lost at sea?"

I found a wonderful site which may have the awnser t this question, it says of an airplane that crashed on an island near to where ameila and her partner said they were last. about.com, and make sure to read all through the pages.

pgs two and three really are hot on the topic.

hCRANKTHEKLOWNttp://archaeology.about.com/od/pacificislands/a/king_ae.htm

(take of my name crank the klown out of the url, the forum thingie said I can't post urls until I post 15 times, so I had to get around that.

hope this helps! ;)

Return to “Conspiracy Theories”