9/11 Video Shocks Sacramento Citizens

Fact or Fiction? Discuss here.
CVX

Post by CVX »

A new 9-11 video was screened last night in Sacramento, California, leaving the audience stunned. '911 in Plane Site' is basically presented in two parts. The first segment is 52 minutes and designed for showing on television with the balance of a one hour time slot reserved for commercials. Part II continues with more film and analysis. This video is digitally mastered making details sharp and clear.

'911 in Plane Site' presents actual film from that fateful day and careful analysis focusing on the Pentagon and the two World Trade Center buildings. By slowing down the actual news feeds that day from networks like CNN, FOX, the BBC and others, what you see is quite different from what most people saw in "real time" that day. Live footage from the Pentagon and what was missed by most because of the smoke and confusion was captured up close by the media. Following the showing, a retired vet remarked, "How did we miss this all this time? I've seen media clips of the front of that building many times, but I wasn't really seeing what was there. I feel sick."

http://newswithviews.com/NWVexclusive/exclusive34.htm
illuminati

Post by illuminati »

This story is great fodder for a great conspiracy conversation - so I like it. :D

Who has viewed this website? Have you seen the sample videos? If not, check them out. I like the Fox Live News video that is interviewing the Fox correspondent who said that the planes were cargo planes because they had no windows. ???

So, if the planes were really cargo planes, what happened to all those people on both flights? Were they whisked away to Area 51?

The one aspect I do like are the photos and videos of the Pentagon strike. The authors make a decent case on this one. (This bothered me that exact day.) You saw the holes that the aircraft punched into the World Trade Center? Huge and expansive. Why was there a fairly "tiny" hole in the wall of the Pentagon? It looked like someone threw a bus at the wall, not a multi-hundred foot aircraft.

Comments?
illuminati

Post by illuminati »

plazul wrote: The Pentagon was constructed to withstand an explosive impact with some sections more hardened than others. It wouldn't have stood up to a nuclear blast (not much would) but the hardened concrete provided some psychological security when it was built. That might explain the smaller hole. The walls at WTC were relatively thin outside and inside.

Yes, agreed. Upon further reflection, I and others never really did see much video or photographic evidence regarding the size of the hole.

I hope to rectify that in my following posts.
illuminati

Post by illuminati »

This series of pictures, taken from a security camera, show the Pentagon before, during and after American Airlines Flight 77 crashed into it on September 11th.

Attached files
illuminati

Post by illuminati »

Part II:

This series of pictures, taken from a security camera, show the Pentagon before, during and after American Airlines Flight 77 crashed into it on September 11th.

Attached files
illuminati

Post by illuminati »

This guy spent many hours reconstructing the Pentagon attack using SolidWorks 3D software and several hundred photos he found on the web.

Go to: http://www.mikejwilson.com/911/index.htm

Attached files
buttercup

Post by buttercup »

illuminati;801 wrote: This story is great fodder for a great conspiracy conversation - so I like it. :D

So, if the planes were really cargo planes, what happened to all those people on both flights? Were they whisked away to Area 51?

Comments?

Did anyone actually ever say on tv or in the newspapers that they knew someone on those flights? I cant recall ever hearing that, was there ever a monument or anything for the people on those flights? i would have thought there would have been. Perhaps they were cargo planes.
scaminfo

Post by scaminfo »

buttercup;509926 wrote: Did anyone actually ever say on tv or in the newspapers that they knew someone on those flights? I cant recall ever hearing that, was there ever a monument or anything for the people on those flights? i would have thought there would have been. Perhaps they were cargo planes.

Very interesting observation. ! They were definitely cargo planes, so were the passengers fictitious. ? Has anyone ever seen a list of passengers of the 3 planes. ? Maybe they never existed.(the people) ? :-3 Which would account for a lack of a memorial. ?
"Power to the People".

"Lies are expensive, the Truth is Cheap".
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

scaminfo;525936 wrote: Very interesting observation. ! They were definitely cargo planes, so were the passengers fictitious. ? Has anyone ever seen a list of passengers of the 3 planes. ? Maybe they never existed.(the people) ? :-3 Which would account for a lack of a memorial. ?

umm, there have been many accounts of the passengers and their families on the plane that crashed in PA...a movie was made...etc.
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Fatalities

Fatalities (Not including the 19 hijackers)

New York City World Trade Center 2,602 died and another 24 remain listed as missing[13][14]

American 11 88[15]

United 175 59[16]

Arlington Pentagon 125[17]

American 77 59[18]

Shanksville United 93 40[19]

Total 2,973 died and another 24 remain listed as missing.

There were 2,973 fatalities: 246 on the four planes (no one on board any of the hijacked aircraft survived[20]), 2,602 in New York City in the towers and on the ground, and 125 at the Pentagon.[21] Among the fatalities were 343 New York City Fire Department firefighters, 23 New York City Police Department officers, and 37 Port Authority Police Department officers.[22] An additional 24 people remain listed as missing.[14]

World Trade Center - 1366 people died who were at or above the floors of impact in the North Tower (1 WTC); according to the Commission Report, hundreds were killed instantly by the impact while the rest were trapped and died after the tower collapsed.[23]

As many as 600 people were killed instantly or trapped at or above the floors of impact in the South Tower (2 WTC). Only about 18 managed to escape in time from above the impact zone and out of the South Tower before it collapsed.

An estimated 200 people jumped to their deaths from the burning towers (as depicted in the photograph "The Falling Man"), landing on the streets and rooftops of adjacent buildings hundreds of feet below.[24] To witnesses watching, a few of the people falling from the towers seemed to have stumbled out of broken windows.[25] Some of the occupants of each tower above its point of impact made their way upward toward the roof in hope of helicopter rescue, however; no rescue plan existed for such an eventuality, the roof access doors were locked and thick smoke and intense heat would have prevented rescue helicopters from landing
scaminfo

Post by scaminfo »

WonderWendy3;525940 wrote: Fatalities

An estimated 200 people jumped to their deaths from the burning towers (as depicted in the photograph "The Falling Man"), landing on the streets and rooftops of adjacent buildings hundreds of feet below.[24] To witnesses watching, a few of the people falling from the towers seemed to have stumbled out of broken windows.[25] Some of the occupants of each tower above its point of impact made their way upward toward the roof in hope of helicopter rescue, however; no rescue plan existed for such an eventuality, the roof access doors were locked and thick smoke and intense heat would have prevented rescue helicopters from landing
--------------------

Thanks Wendy. Absolutely horrific numbers. I cannot imagine how bad it must have been for anybody around the WTC at the time. ? Imagine being inside ! OMG. !

Which is the 'real' you. ? The top or bottom picture. ? :wah:
"Power to the People".

scaminfo

Post by scaminfo »

--------------------

And, if they 'were' cargo planes, which seems most likely, where are (were) the supposed passengers. ? :(
"Power to the People".

WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

scaminfo;525969 wrote: --------------------

Thanks Wendy. Absolutely horrific numbers. I cannot imagine how bad it must have been for anybody around the WTC at the time. ? Imagine being inside ! OMG. !

Which is the 'real' you. ? The top or bottom picture. ? :wah:

BOTH, of course...:wah:
scaminfo

Post by scaminfo »

WonderWendy3;526211 wrote: BOTH, of course...:wah:

Now that 'has' spoiled it all. ! :(
"Power to the People".

scaminfo

Post by scaminfo »

WonderWendy3;526211 wrote: BOTH, of course...:wah:

You have many 'faces' :) Love the dog best of all. ! Hope its yours although not very likely. :thinking:
"Power to the People".

BTS

Post by BTS »

scaminfo;525972 wrote:

And, if they 'were' cargo planes, which seems most likely, where are (were) the supposed passengers. ? :(

Does this look like a cargo plane?

Yousay:

"where are (were) the supposed passengers. ?"

Sheesh George Bush is dumb as a stump in your mind......

So where would an idiot like President Buh put all these passengers?

In a deep dark cave? Maybe he just killed them all?

You ask the question.......... Can you answer it?

If not what is you theory?
"If America Was A Tree, The Left Would Root For The Termites...Greg Gutfeld."

Return to “Conspiracy Theories”