Cold Blooded Leaders... reptiles

Fact or Fiction? Discuss here.
orangutan

Post by orangutan »

Has anyone hear of this conspiracy theory?

Lizards may be our real global leaders

"...Icke followers go on to suggest that Princess Di was married into the Windsor family to refresh the dynasty’s increasingly reptilian-looking bloodline with some fresh human DNA. Always an outsider by any standard, Diana was eventually murdered because of her continuing hard-line “being a human” policy. Icke also includes several “people” one wouldn’t normally suspect as lizards, but when you think about it, definitely are, including Kris Kristopherson, Boxcar Willie, Bob Hope, the Rat Pack and Billy Graham. A point of clarification: Icke suggests the lizards are in charge and simply run the world through proxy groups..."

chuckles.
I do not suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

:driving: gosh, I love this smiley.
koan

Post by koan »

A former co-worker was very into Icke. I think he should have listened to his friends and left out the part about the lizards.

Interested in knowing how we can be sure that Icke is not a lizard trying to throw off the trail? We need a special kind of UV light or something that reveals the disguise or, otherwise, live in fear forever. :yh_nailbi :yh_rotfl
kensloft

Post by kensloft »

Thank God you didn't say that gw was a lizard. His cia killing lizards would be looking to shut you up. Boy you don't know how lucky you are.
Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

orangutan wrote: Has anyone hear of this conspiracy theory?Icke followers go on to suggest that .

Hilarious. Icke looks wonderfully potty (if I may say that). A treuee sion. Pity he's taken so unfotrunately seriously.

Return to “Conspiracy Theories”