New America (NWO) Are You Guys Ready For Your National ID Cards?

Fact or Fiction? Discuss here.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

When we are overwhelmed by abuse, we are literally coerced to disavow our perceptions, which is to betray ourselves. To quote the late Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., "At some point, silence before a lie becomes betrayal." Betraying ourselves, we become a stranger to ourselves, forgetting who we are. We become disoriented, as our bedrock connection between psyche and reality has been severed. Moment by moment we insist on building a wall between our inner selves and the outer world.

Splitting off from the abuse, we invariably internalize the abuser and police ourselves. We lose our connection with our inner nature, as well as with nature itself. Our sense of meaning, and our identity as sovereign meaning-generators, becomes scrambled. When the nightmare that is playing out is so horrible, we marginalize and deny our very experience itself, as we literally "split" (which means both "in two," and "leave" _ i.e., go far away from the present, as well as from our true selves). A part of us pretends that what is happening is not really happening.
Link removed by moderator
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

True security comes from the Creator. Not from man.

Tomorrow is never guaranteed to us. We can die in a variety of ways. Sacrificing our freedoms is not going to save us from that. It's only going to make Life tilt towards being more of a miserable experience than a positive one. And thats not the way it was intended to be. So therefore, in the long run, it won't be. Because even planets have a fate. And fate cannot be altered. Only destiny (different paths that lead to fate) and free will (different choices that lead to fate).

Ultimately, fate is already pre-determined. Our planet, our country, and everything we've known up until this point, is spinning closer and closer towards it's fate.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Power corrupts absolutely, does it not.

When given to those without conscience? Absolutely.

Many of these power mongers and politicians want your freedoms, and in return they offer you a lie.

"Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces."

(Matthew 7:6).
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Freedom to experience is a "Holy" thing. Do NOT give that to the unworthy for them to restrict and spit upon. And mark my words my friends, when they are done stripping away all your freedoms, and they have nothing else to take away from you...then the only thing for them left to come after.....is YOU. And those you love!
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

All those things and more. You guys should read the master plan and hear it described in their own words.

R.N. Gardner, "Hard road to world order." Foreign Affairs April 1974
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

"We reproduce catastrophe because we ourselves are traumatized - Both as a species and individually, beginning at birth. Because we are wounded, we have put up psychic defenses against reality and have become so cut off from direct participation in the multidimensional wilderness in which we are embedded that all we can do is to navigate our way cautiously through a Humanly designed day-to-day substitute world of symbols - a world of dollars, minutes, numbers, images and words that are constantly being manipulated to wring the most possible profit from every conceivable circumstance. The body and Spirit both rebel."
G-man

Post by G-man »

Déjà vu!

Signature text removed at the request of a member.

Participate in The unOfficial Forum Garden Scavenger Hunt 2009!

JacksDad

Post by JacksDad »

JacksDad;617001 wrote: Quote:

Originally Posted by 8949749

Originally posted by NuclearWinter

Digital Angel Corporation develops advanced RFID and GPS technologies that enable rapid and accurate identification, location tracking, and condition monitoring of high-value assets. Applications for our products include identification and monitoring of pets, humans, fish and livestock through our patented implantable microchips as well as message monitoring of aircraft in remote locations through integrated GPS and geosynchronous satellite communications systems.

http://www.digitalangelcorp.com/

Since when did Human Beings become "High-Value Assets" for corporations?

I have never thought of myself as a high-value asset for a corporation. I've thought of myself as a piece of the Creator. Maybe thats just me though.

Who's he talkin to?:thinking:

Ok, TB. Pull over.:driving:

Re-reading this. I actually get it.

Would you like an internet radioshow, Truthbringer?
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

JacksDad;652789 wrote: Re-reading this. I actually get it.

Would you like an internet radioshow, Truthbringer?

I'm not a big fan of the limelight Jacks,....but....I do appreciate the offer.?
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

If we do not autonomously cleanse our psyches, and strive to live morally...and if we continue to violate the natural order because of our inner emotional and psychological toxicity, we will allow the ego to manifest surrogate channels to exorcize its repressions and other negative debris.

In short, if we give up the right-rulership of the Self, we inevitably breed "Orwellian" political and religious tyrants to take over the job, and turn us into Simmel's "Smiling Depressives", or worse.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

When we are not integrated, strong and healthy psychologically we invariably turn to external representatives to restore a semblance of needed stability: Parents, Politicians, Teachers, Evangelists, Heroes, Authority Figures, Establishment Reps, (Police, Army, Medics), Causes, Ideals...ect.

All manner of horrors have arisen as a result...
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

When states and people are unhealthy and not sovereign, they give their power away to demagogues and champions who possess the ability to lead them anywhere.

The slave has an ambivalent relationship with the master. He may despise the master but he may also envy him and need his attention and affection.

The slave has an inferiority complex and does not think or act for himself. He prefers that others do his thinking for him. in return for this, he offers service, work, and above all - obedience.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

We have internalized our masters, which is a well-known psychological response to trauma. When faced with overwhelming terror, the Human mind splits, with part of itself modeling itself after the oppressor. This is an act of appeasement. "Look, "the mind says in effect, "I am like you, so do not harm me."
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

The NWO wants us to cut ourselves off from our unconscious minds and thus God within the unconscious--what Jung calls the Self. They promote the psychology of behaviorism which says that man is an animal and that our thoughts have no effect on our behavior.

Most of the prophets had visions and dreams. Some heard voices that no one else heard, which came from the unconscious. Jung found that the cure to all mental diseases involved re-connection with the unconscious mind. The NWO plans to make us all into mentally unstable zombies who listen not to the God within but to their voice as being the voice of God.

And not a single one of them can construct even a Human hair from scratch. Only our Creator is capable of such wonders.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

If you want to live in a box, where you can hear the toilet flushing next store, the Controllers have a system in place that can accommodate you. If you want to pay through the nose for a useless car, the Controllers say, "we can accomodate you". If you want to go ahead and get a dead end job in which you are stuck in scale labor for the rest of your life, the Controllers say, "we can accomodate you." If you want to buy into a false lie, and believe a lie after lie after lie in order to cover up the other lies, the Controllers say, "we absolutely can accomodate you." If you want to live in a political system of tyrants where you can vote for them to go and mass murder, the Controllers say, "we can accomodate you."

But....if you want to live in a World where you are independent and have a healthy system....the Controllers say, "We can't accomodate you." And thats the message.
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

TruthBringer;660990 wrote: If you want to live in a box, where you can hear the toilet flushing next store, the Controllers have a system in place that can accommodate you. If you want to pay through the nose for a useless car, the Controllers say, "we can accomodate you". If you want to go ahead and get a dead end job in which you are stuck in scale labor for the rest of your life, the Controllers say, "we can accomodate you." If you want to buy into a false lie, and believe a lie after lie after lie in order to cover up the other lies, the Controllers say, "we absolutely can accomodate you." If you want to live in a political system of tyrants where you can vote for them to go and mass murder, the Controllers say, "we can accomodate you."

But....if you want to live in a World where you are independent and have a healthy system....the Controllers say, "We can't accomodate you." And thats the message.

Some Of Your Post Are Really Deep . Don't Worry About What Some These People Are Saying When All This Come In Play . They'll Be At A Lost To What To Do .
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
DressUpYourPet

Post by DressUpYourPet »

TruthBringer;617059 wrote: The ID card is only the first step of the process.

The second step is Human Microchip Implants.

The REAL ID act will be too easily counterfeited by illegals and criminals. It will be this way by design.

After the REAL ID act is shown to be obsolete, the implants will be introduced.

It's all part of the plan folks.

Unfortunately, you're right! I saw a net article about some company that makes these microchips and they want to sell them to companies. The idea is if you want to work for HelLOnEarthCorp, inc, you have to have this chip planted in you so they know where you are at all times. Why, who wouldnt want to put up with that to make that big $8 an hour?

I think i'd probably kill myself first.

Return to “Conspiracy Theories”