The Virginia Tech Massacre, April 16th, 2007 A Step In Removing USA Gun Rights

Fact or Fiction? Discuss here.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

The Central Intelligence Agency, The CIA, has 3 letters in it's abbreviation. C is the 3rd letter of the alphabet, I is the 9th letter of the alphabet, and A is the 1st letter of the alphabet.

If you add up C + I + A you get the number 13.

C+I+A = 3+9+1 = 13

C I A (Central Intelligence Agency)
Link removed by moderator
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

The FBI has 3 letters in it's abbrevation. F is the 6th letter of the alphabet. B is the 2nd letter of the alphabet. And I is the 9th letter of the alphabet.

If you Subract B from F and add it to I you get the number 13.

F-B+I = 6-2=4+9 = 13

F B I
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

The NSA has 3 letters in it's abbreviation. N is the 14th letter of the alphabet. S is the 19th letter of the alphabet. And A is the 1st letter of the alphabet.

If you break down the N into two single digits, and then subract S from those digits, and then add A to that number, then you get the number -13.

N-S+A = 1+4=5-19=negative14+1=negative 13

N S A
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

FEMA has 4 letters in it's abbreviation. F is the 6th letter of the alphabet, E is the 5th letter of the alphabet, M is the 13th letter of the alphabet, and 1 is the 1st letter of the alphabet.

If you Subtract E from F and add it to M and then subtract A from that number you get the number 13.

F-E+M-A = 6-5 = 1+13 = 14-1 = 13

F E M A (Federal Emergency Management Association)
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

The World Health Organization has 3 letters in it's abbreviation. W is the 23rd letter of the alphabet. H is the eighth letter of the alphabet. O is the 15th letter of the alphabet.

When you break down the W into two single digits, and then multiply those two single digits by eachother, and then subtract H from that number, and then add O to that number, you get the number 13.

W(2x3)-H+0 = 2x3 = 6-8 = -2+15 = 13

W H O (World Health Organization)

The World Health Organization is responsible for spreading the AIDS virus around the World through their vaccination programs.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

M is the 13th letter of the alphabet. This letter has long been associated with Satanists and their "gods".

There is a Luciferian polytheistic religion caleed Mazdaism, with its chief god being Lucifer going by his alias Ahura-Mazda or consecrated water, and there-by devoted to the service of Ahura.

Mazda is not the only automobile manufacturer to use ancient pagan god symbolism.

What does financial chaos lead us to?. Chapter 13 bankruptcy. The legal system is owned by the Masons. Most of the United States Supreme Court Judges have been Masons. See: United States Presidents and The Masonic Power Structure . The Judges are listed there.

12 jurors and one judge = 13. There is no law anywhere that requires 12 jurors. So why 12?
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Proctor & Gamble vigorously denies the accusations that it's symbol for it's company is a Satanic symbol, contending that the horns are merely curls of hair. And the 13 stars? According to Proctor & Gamble, they represent the original 13 colonies of the U.S.A. The man in the moon, a company spokesman claims, also honors the original colonies.

In 1992, Proctor & Gamble decided to slightly revise its bizarre and troublesome logo. A corporate spokesman announced that the curls (or horns?) were being softened artistically. Other minor changes were also made, ostensibly to alleviate concerns. But rumors and questions still remain.

The soap-maker Proctor & Gamble has filed lawsuits against several people believed to be responsible for spreading the allegations of devilism. But, in at least one of the lawsuits, the company raised eyebrows when the news came out that Proctor & Gamble was seeking exactly $66,600 in damages!
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

13 is an occultic number: Antichrist emerges from the 13th and lost tribe of Dan.

The Federal reserve act transferred the power to issue money over to the Bankers on December 23 1913

Again, 12 students and 1 adult died in the Columbine High School Massacre. 12 + 1 = 13.

The Columbine High School Massacre occured on April 20, 1999.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Now we should take a good look at the number 33.

33 people died in the Virgina Tech High School Massacre.

The Virginia Tech High School Massacre occured on April 16, 2007.

A 33rd degree is the highest degree in Masonry you can hold.

There are 33 sections to the United Nations on the inner emblem logo.

Harry S. Truman. As the 33rd President, this 33rd degree Mason initiated the Nuclear Age, the crowning success of alchemy, when the first A-bomb exploded at the 33rd Parallel Trinity Test Site, (Almagordo) White Sands, New Mexico. He was responsible for killing of thousands of Japanese (the Yellow Peril) at two cities close to the 33rd Parallel, Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

In David Yallop's book, In God's Name, which exposes the murder of the Pope who was in power for only 33 days, Freemasonry was a major issue. According to Yallop, Pope John Paul I, Albino Luciani, was murdered because he was going to take drastic measures and make drastic changes within the Vatican.

At one time the United States postage stamp was 33 cents. It may still be I'm not sure I have to check on that.

By the way, Prince Charles Coat of Arms (Revelations 13:2) has another symbol--The Order of the Garter. The Order of the Garter is the parent organization over Free Masonry, world-wide. When a man becomes a 33rd Degree Mason, he swears allegiance to that organization, and thereby to Prince Charles.

It has been proven that most of the 33rd degree Freemason's worship Lucifer and the signature numbers 13 and 33 are a homage to their "god."
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

All High School Massacres involving large numbers of dead have occured in either the months of March or April.

The month of March involves the Spring Equinox which Satanists worship as well as other "good" religions such as Wicca, ect.

Satanists believe that if you kill something or many things on or around the time of the Spring Equinox that you can harness the energy from their deaths.

April is a significant month for Satanists, because it is the month of Sacrifice.

The month of April is symbolized by the Ram or to the Satanists by "The Lamb". The lamb is a creature that has been involved in sacrifice since the ancient days and in the Bible is one of the major animals to be sacrificed.
Jamesblonde

Post by Jamesblonde »

It should certainly be compulsory to carry a loaded gun at all times.
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

The nut case shot around 60 people. Just how in the world did he know only 33 would die? What happens if one of the seriously wounded has complications and dies?

Truthbringer has 12 letters in it. If you add 1 too it equals 13. Eerie isn't it?:cool:
spot

Post by spot »

TruthBringer;594905 wrote: So of all the major school massacres involving teens killing more than five people, at school, So far every single one I have been able to find has occured in either March or April.

To me, that is significant. I haven't checked into all the numbers yet, but I plan on it.It's because you're being so selective with your search criteria, TB. You look at the raw data, you decide what selection fits your hypothesis and bingo, you have what looks like a significant coincidence - and you also, incidentally, exclude Monday's murders. In fact there are only four such incidents ever, worldwide, which is far too small a sample to be meaningful. If you exclude "teens" from the selection requirement, there are fifteen outside of war zones, three of which were at colleges rather than schools. I've marked the four with asterisks:April 16, 2007 Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, Va.

October 2, 2006 Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, USA

*March 21, 2005 Red Lake, Minnesota, USA

November 26, 2004 Ruzhou, China

September 1, 2004 Beslan, North Ossetia, Russian Federation

*April 26, 2002 Erfurt, Germany

June 8, 2001 Ikeda, Osaka, Japan

*April 20, 1999 Littleton, Colorado, USA

*March 24, 1998 Jonesboro, Arkansas, USA

March 13, 1996 Dunblane, Scotland, United Kingdom

November 1, 1991 Iowa City, Iowa, USA

December 6, 1989 Montreal, Canada

August 1, 1966 Austin, Texas, USA

June 11, 1964 Köln-Volkhoven, Germany

May 18, 1927 Bath, Michigan, USAI excluded http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Kizito as unassociated.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
minks

Post by minks »

OMG it's all a matter of interpretation, I hope this is not how you live your dailly life. What a terrible waste of energy putting some kind of symbolic connotation to everything that happens.

Just my opinion.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Satanists are known for such crimes as mutilating and sacrificing animals, desecrating churches, profaning and robbing graves, exhuming corpses, raping, kidnapping, child molestation, ritual murder and cannibalism.

Cho Seung-Hui (The killer of the Virginia Tech Massacre), asked the following questions in his videos that he sent to the media:

1. Do you know what it's like to be torched (burned alive)?

2. Do you know what it's like to have your throat slashed from ear to ear?

3. Do you know what it's like to be impaled on a cross for amusement?

4. Do you know what it's like to have trash shoved down your throat?
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Cho Seung-Hui: Do you know what it's like to be torched (burned alive)?

This is an interesting statement, because Satanists have also long since been known to burn their victims alive in ritualistic fashion.

Here is a snippet from an article on a woman who was "burned alive" by Satanists after being shot:

A 19-year-old girl is stabbed to death — allegedly by a group of young Satanists who thought she personified the Virgin Mary. Her 16-year-old companion, no longer considered a reliable sect member, is killed and buried alongside her.

The discovery last week of the two victims' burial place has sparked an investigation into a metal band scene in Milan and its possible links to Satan worshippers, according to details that emerged Tuesday.

The disappearance of Chiara Marino and Fabio Tollis in 1998 had remained a mystery until earlier this year, when one of the people later accused of the murders began to cooperate with authorities.

Prosecutors now suspect an occult sect carried out the killings in a drug-fueled ritual, said Francesca Cramis, lawyer for one of the four people arrested in the case.

According to police, they had already tried — and failed — to kill the two by burning them alive in a car on New Year's Eve, said Cramis.

Oreste Benzi, a priest who works to rehabilitate Satanists, estimates that these worshippers of the occult number around 600,000 in Italy.

http://www.wwrn.org/sparse.php?idd=6201

In fact, burning people in ritual sacrifice is nothing new. It can be traced back to the ancients.

The Carthaginians, like the Phoenicians, Canaanites, and the Babylonians, rolled their children into a fiery pit mde in the shape of their "god" Baal/Moloch. At a site near modern Tunis over six thousand urns were found containing the charred remains of infants. The Cannanite-Hebrews were seriously into the sacrifice of Humans and Animals. Even in the Hebrew Old Testament there are many references to people sacrificing their children for their "god".

These are the same types of rituals that are performed by Satanists today.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Cho Seung-Hui: Do you know what it's like to have your throat slashed from ear to ear?

This is another very interesting statement. The reason why it is so interesting to me is because Satanists have also long since been known to slice the throats of their victims during their rituals. From ear to ear. Just like Cho Seung said.

In fact, Satanist sacrificial victims, who have many times been bred from birth for the role, are ritually killed by slashing the throat from left to right. This is the origin of the Free Masonic sign of pulling the flat hand across the throat from left to right, a movement which means "You're dead."

After the victim has had their throat sliced, the blood from the victim is then collected. It is poured into goblets and consumed by the Satanists, together with the liver and the eyes. The Satanists believe that this is supposed to provide them strength and greater psychic vision. Fat is then scraped from the intestines of the victim and smeared over the bodies of the Satanist participants. Often times, the body of the victim is then suspended from a tree (or a cross) and allowed to fall onto the Satanists.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Cho Seung-Hui: Do you know what it's like to be impaled on a cross for amusement?

Satanists are also known for suspending their victims after impaling them to upside-down-crosses.

The upside-down cross in satanic circles symbolizes mockery and rejection of Jesus Christ. Necklaces with upside-down crosses are worn by satanists.

The "Inverted Cross," has been a Satanic Symbol since the 7th century.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Cho Seung-Hui: Do you know what it's like to have trash shoved down your throat?

Could this be a reference to sexual abuse?

We know that Cho wrote many stories about a child being molested by his stepfather. Could it be that Cho was actually writing a story that was really about himself?

Satanic cults are known for child molestation. They do it on a daily basis. For them, it's like chocolate covered strawberries. I hate to say that, but it's true.

Cho Seung-Hui: I didn't have to do it. I did it for my children. My brothers. My sisters. I did it because you f-cked them.

Again it seems like Cho is referencing some kind of sexual abuse here. And it's dealing with children (both boys and girls).

Did Cho witness such an event? Or was he himself involved in some kind of sexually oriented abuse?

How much do we really know about Cho's childhood? Where did he grow up? What kind of family was he a part of? These are important questions because so far everything that came out of this guys mouth to me sounds like it is related to Satanism in one form or another.

"Trashed shoved down his throat" could be a reference to being molested by a male. I wouldn't disregard the possibility of it for all the money in the World.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Cho Seung-Hui: Do you know what it's like to have to dig your own grave?

Here Cho is referencing something that many Satanic abuse victims claim is part of the method of inducing fear in them in order to make it easier for them to follow the Satanist's commands.

People like Arizona Wilder, and others, have stated that one tactic that Satanists use to abuse their victims is to have them crawl into a casket, and then bury them alive for days without food or water, alone in the dark (sometimes even with another person), with no bathroom (obviously), and to keep them there until they are about to die.

Then the Satanists will unbury their victims and tell them things like, "how does it feel to be dead?" Ect. ect....

But trust me. That's only the tip of the iceberg. I've read much creepier things than this from abuse victims.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

In one of Cho Seung-Hui's videos, he gives a reference to the killers from the Columbine School Massacre. He calls them "marytrs" and says that they too died for a specific reason.

Now...what reason could this be? I have my ideas, others have theirs. Most people agree that one of the purposes was to kill, but they don't focus so much outside the box. I believe that it's all part of a larger agenda. This is why in the past 10 years we have seen school massacres like never before. And back in the day these things on this type of scale were never heard of.

Could it be that the whole reason the past 10 years has shown this much gun violence is because the New World Order is in full swing and the people behind it are trying to eliminate our right to bear arms as soon as possible? And that they will do whatever it takes to spin these events in their favor so that they can get the ball moving even faster?

I believe in this possibility. Because everything I have studied so far in my life brings me to here. And this is what I see unfolding. They won't stop at the Virginia Tech Massacre though, because if the American people aren't willing to give up our guns now, they will "step it up a notch" so to speak, in hopes that we will cave.

Whats interesting to me about the reference to the Columbine killers though is that they too have been said to have been affiliated with Satanists. And I'm not talking about the TrenchCoat Mafia either. Because that is a whole nother thing by itself.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Besides giving reference to the Columbine Killers, Cho Seung-Hui also wrote out a manifesto, just like the Oklahoma Bomber.

In fact, what is really interesting about The Virginia Tech Massacre, the Columbine High School Massacre, and the Oklahoma City Bombings is that they all occured in April, and that they all occured within the same week, and that they all occured around the time of April 19th. Which is a well known important Satanic ritual date. Hell, one of them occured right on April 19th!

April 19th is a Satanic ritual day relating to fire - or the "fire god" Baal or Moloch. And what does Moloch demand according to the Satanists/Illuminati? The sacrifice of children. The mass number of those killed on this day are done according to the same belief as those performed by the ancients. In the same way, these events to these Satanist/Illuminati members are mass blood rituals in which large numbers of people are killed and maimed, and the planet is engulfed by negative energy.

As I mentioned before, April is the month of the "sacrificial Lamb." This is an extremely important month for the Satanists/Illuminati. They use this month fo honor their "gods" with the mass sacrifice of innocent people.

Virginia Tech High School Massacre - April 16, 2007 - 33 dead. 33 is an Illuminati signature number.

Columbine High School Massacre - April 20, 1999 - 13 dead. 13 is another Illuminati signature number.

The Oklohoma City Bombings: April 19, 1995. April 19th is a special Satanic ritual date.

Ok so if that wasn't enough evidence for you guys, than how about the fact that if we take the date of April 19th, which is the most significant date out of all 3 of the above, it's easy to see that the date of the Columbine High School Massacre was 1 day away from the date of the month/day of the Oklahoma City Bombings. And if we look at the Virginia Tech School Massacre date we can see that it is 3 days away from the day/month of the Oklahoma City Bombings. Put those two numbers together 1 and 3 and you get the number 13. And it all revolves around that very special Satanic/Illuminati date of April 19th.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

The importance of the order of the 3 events is extremely important, because it's a perfect symbol created out of disastrous events for America.

Let me show you what I mean:

First came the Oklahoma City Bombings on April 19th, 1995.

Next came the Columbine High School Massacre on April 20th, 1999. 1 day away from April 19th.

Next came the Virginia Tech School Massacre on April 16, 2007. 3 days away from April 19th.

So first came the Satanic fire ritual date, then came the number 1, and then came the number 3.

So essentially, what we have here, is a symbol for the one of the Satanist's favorite days with the number 13 wrapped around it.

Clever huh?

Let's get a mathematician in here. I would like to see what the odds are for the numbers 33 and 13 appearing everywhere in our government and also that they occured in the two most famous School Massacres in the United States and also that all of the High School Massacres involving large numbers of dead within the past 10-15 years have occured within the months of March or April.

I would like to know the odds on all of this. Statistically I mean. My guess is that the odds would be incredible.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Cho Seung-Hui: I did it. When the time came I did it.

So what does his statement prove? It proves that the date of April 16th, 2007 was pre-planned by someone. Or that it was pre-planned by Cho himself.

What it does show though...is that Cho waited for that specific date and time to do what he did when he did it.
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

TruthBringer;596456 wrote: Cho Seung-Hui: I did it. When the time came I did it.

So what does his statement prove?

Honestly, not a damn thing except that he was a crackpot.

All this other stuff is just plain tedium.
Jamesblonde

Post by Jamesblonde »

TruthBringer;596347 wrote:

It is poured into goblets and consumed by the Satanists, together with the liver and the eyes. The Satanists believe that this is supposed to provide them strength and greater psychic vision. Fat is then scraped from the intestines of the victim and smeared over the bodies of the Satanist participants. Often times, the body of the victim is then suspended from a tree (or a cross) and allowed to fall onto the Satanists.

That's ridiculous. Just ask any Satanist if they do that and they will probably fall over laughing.
nvalleyvee

Post by nvalleyvee »

You only need to ask any reasonable person if they think about killing 30 people........NO ****ING WAY.....
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

magenta flame;596485 wrote: I can think of thirty people.:wah: ...........ummm no never mind:-3

Key word...."reasonable":wah: :wah:
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Jamesblonde;596460 wrote: That's ridiculous. Just ask any Satanist if they do that and they will probably fall over laughing.

My friend, any old Satanist does not represent the entire Satanist population.

Ask a young Christian today whether or not the old Hebrews (the ones they use in their Old-Testament) used to sacrifice their own children to "god" back in the day by either burning them alive or something just as sinister and they will probably look at you and fall over laughing too. But guess what, it's true.

No, there are different levels of Satanists just like there are different levels of everything else. There are the extremely disgusting and molesting and sacrificing type of Satanists, and then there are just those people who wear black and chant words and stuff and who like to call themselves Satanists.

Just like there are many people who call themselves "Christians" and who go out and kill in the name of "God". There are many priests who molest small children and have them do horrible things and they call themselves Christians too.

So by you telling me that if I ask one person who calls themselves a Satanist if they do those things and that they will fall over laughing, what do you think that means to me? Jack S-hit. And why? Because even if I walked up to a Satanist who DOES do those things, do you think they would admit it to me with a straight face? Yeah right.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

The Columbine High-School Massacre occured on April 20th, 1999.

This is also significant because Adolf Hitler was born on April 20th, 1889.

So we can see another symbolism connected to the date of April 20th.

In fact, Adolf Hitler was known for dabbling in the "Black Arts" himself.

Did the Columbine Killers know that Adolf Hitler was born on April 20th, the same day they chose for their Massacre? My guess is that they did, and this also proves that these people are Satanists who are honoring one of the worst people in history by committing their atrocious act on his birthday of all days.

Now...I do believe that Satanists are behind all these School Massacres in some kind of way. In the case of the Columbine killers and The Virginia Tech School killer I think they were involved with them directly.

Now the big question is, if they were affiliated with Satanists, what kind of group were they affiliated with? And, if they were afilliated with a certain Satanic cult or group, than who did that group answer to?

I'm telling you folks, you can always trace something back to something else. And the Controllers are the ones who are at the top of the pyramid with all their different branches like the Illuminati, ect.
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

So what do you do for fun, TB?
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

School Massacres don't happen all the time. When it comes to these types of Massacres there have only been a handful of them. And they have all occured in either March or April.

School shootings on the other hand may be common, but not Massacres on this type of scale.

These are Satanist acts. That is very important to understand because Gang violence is a whole nother thing. And so is bullying. No...this is deeper than that. And I believe that it can be traced back to the Controllers in one way or another.
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

4-20 is also "smoke a joint day"...lets do it!!
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

RedGlitter;596847 wrote: So what do you do for fun, TB?

Well, I like video games, hanging out with my friends, partying once and awhile, going to strip clubs, chatting outside my door, once and awhile smoking a cigarette after working on something really hard, enjoying life, helping people, walking, talking, and laughing. And women. Of course.

How about yourself?
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

WonderWendy3;596849 wrote: 4-20 is also "smoke a joint day"...lets do it!!

I wonder who made 4-20 smoke a joint day? After all, it came much later than Hitlers birthday, but who in their right mind would want to have a holiday on Hitler's birthday? I mean damn.....it just defeats the purpose.

Satanists smoke weed too you know. But out of all the 365 days a year, why would someone pick April 20th to be smoke a joint day? Obviously they must have known that it was Hitler's birthday.

Maybe it was Satanists who chose that day for their celebrations?

Connect the dots peeps. It's easy to see why they chose that day for their celebration day.

Hitler is for many Satanists a hero. Hell, the KKK/Aryan Brotherhood/Skinheads probably had a hand in making 4-20 a holiday as well.

And anyone who honors Hitler is in my mind an evil person. Or someone who has been extremely indoctrinated. One of the two.
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

TruthBringer;596855 wrote: I wonder who made 4-20 smoke a joint day? After all, it came much later than Hitlers birthday, but who in their right mind would want to have a holiday on Hitler's birthday? I mean damn.....it just defeats the purpose.

Satanists smoke weed too you know. But out of all the 365 days a year, why would someone pick April 20th to be smoke a joint day? Obviously they must have known that it was Hitler's birthday.

And so therefore, could it have been Satanists who chose that day for their celebrations?

Connect the dots peeps. It's easy to see why they chose that day for their celebration day.

I was kidding...I don't smoke the stuff....I was just trying to have some fun....sorry to have said anything....:(
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

WonderWendy3;596856 wrote: I was kidding...I don't smoke the stuff....I was just trying to have some fun....sorry to have said anything....:(

No worries. I wasn't judging you anyways.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

The Sheriff's department said that most of Cho Seung-Hui's victims were shot 3 times.

MOST ALL OF HIS VICTIMS WERE SHOT 3 TIMES! How can that happen randomly?

It is more likely that Cho took the time to make sure that each victim was dead. As if he was trying to make sure that he kept his quota of 33 victims in total.

The last person Cho shot was a boy who he walked around a couple of times before shooting in the butt and the shoulder. No joke. Two of the most non-lethal places to shoot a person. I believe the reason he did this is not because he had any intention of killing this person (he had already met his quota except for himself), but that this one was "just for fun".
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

What most people do not realize is that Baghdad, Iraq sits directly on the 33rd Parallel.

Has the time come for a huge loss of life to occur at the 33rd parallel, possibly as a means by which to bring in The Anti-Christ of the New World Order?

The Iraq war has been occuring for over 4 years now with no end in sight. How ironic is it that Baghdad, Iraq is directly on the 33rd parallel, and is where most of the slaughtering is occuring.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Cho Seung-Hui: You Sadistic snobs. You backed me into a corner and left me with no choice.

Again, here it clearly looks as if Cho is making reference to Satanists again. Or to a similar organization or group. He certainly wasn't referring to the victims of Virginia Tech because they were not "Sadistic".

Here is a snippet from an article on Satanic ritual abuse.

Since the early 1980s, approximately 17% of the clients who recover memories of CSA go on to uncover memories of ritual abuse or of Satanic or Sadistic Ritual Abuse (SRA). Some also progress to a diagnosis of Multiple Personality Disorder (a.k.a. Dissociative Identity Disorder).

http://www.religioustolerance.org/mind_cnt.htm

When he says "you backed me into a corner and left me with no choice" did that mean that someone or some people were holding some kind of leverage over Cho? Or that he was being mind controlled by them to do what he did?

Cho Seung-Hui: I didn't have to do this. I could have fled. But I'm not running anymore.

Here is another clue! Who was threatening Cho? Why would he make this statement? Who was he running from? Who was trying to torment his life?

Cho Seung-Hui: You chose to extinguish this poor boy's life.

Here it looks as if Cho is trying to tell us something about his childhood again. Because he uses the word boy and not man. Most people who have been abused sexually, mentally, emotionally, or even physically as a child have a hard time letting go of their childhood. That to me is what this represents.
Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

TruthBringer;597847 wrote: Cho Seung-Hui: You Sadistic snobs. You backed me into a corner and left me with no choice.

Again, here it clearly looks as if Cho is making reference to Satanists again. Or to a similar organization or group. He certainly wasn't referring to the victims of Virginia Tech because they were not "Sadistic".

[with lots of snipping]

Cho Seung-Hui: I didn't have to do this. I could have fled. But I'm not running anymore.

Here is another clue! Who was threatening Cho? Why would he make this statement? Who was he running from? Who was trying to torment his life?

Cho Seung-Hui: You chose to extinguish this poor boy's life.

Here it looks as if Cho is trying to tell us something about his childhood again. Because he uses the word boy and not man. Most people who have been abused sexually, mentally, emotionally, or even physically as a child have a hard time letting go of their childhood. That to me is what this represents.

I put it to you that you have a very vivid imagination, a lack of general knowledge, and no experience whatsoever of the world's rich cultural diversity and (mis-) translation thereof.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Cho Seung-Hui: Now the blood is on your hands.

Whos hands? Who was Cho talking to? Obviously this is a statement that has to do with the fact that he did not consider the killings as a part of his own actions, and that it was part of someone elses, a third parties, most likely in my opinion because he was being mind controlled by Satanic ritualists.

Why do I believe this? Well, I find it very ironic that Cho's rampage only ended after the 32nd victim had been killed, and that it was only THEN that Cho decided to stop the killing. Or did he actually have any say so in it at all? Perhaps it was part of his programming?

32 victims + Cho himself = 33 victims. In this case thats how they did it.

The number is clear. Cho counted himself as the last victim. In fact, he made absolutely sure to it that he was the 33rd victim by choosing not to kill anyone else and to turn the gun on himself at that moment.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Bill Sikes;597874 wrote: I put it to you that you have a very vivid imagination, a lack of general knowledge, and no experience whatsoever of the world's rich cultural diversity and (mis-) translation thereof.

Obviously you like to talk nonsense. With no facts or evidence to back up your claims.
Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

TruthBringer;597878 wrote: Obviously you like to talk nonsense. With no facts or evidence to back up your claims.

The nonsense, old thing, to all appearances, exists in your mind. The facts and evidence are your previous pronouncements on this issue. Good luck with it all.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Bill Sikes;597881 wrote: The nonsense, old thing, to all appearances, exists in your mind. The facts and evidence are your previous pronouncements on this issue. Good luck with it all.

Well before you head out I think you should also know that I stand firm on the evidence I have posted so far. Extremely firm.
Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

TruthBringer;597888 wrote: Well before you head out I think you should also know that I stand firm on the evidence I have posted so far. Extremely firm.

That's ok. You win. It's OK to win, you know. Bye!

Return to “Conspiracy Theories”