The Virginia Tech Massacre, April 16th, 2007 A Step In Removing USA Gun Rights

Fact or Fiction? Discuss here.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

The Virginia Tech Massacre occured today, April 16th, 2007, and at the last time I checked, the death count was at 33. An interesting number indeed. Let's see what the death toll turns out to be officially before I elaborate on that number further.

One thing that I noticed is that March and April seem to be extremely interesting months every year around the World. Something extremely "drastic" or "scary" that affects mass consciousness according to those who play it over the media over and over and over seems to happen or ALMOST happen every single year around the World.

Now...if we take the Madrid Train Bombings for example which happened on March 11, 2004, we can see what I am saying. Now, the date of March 11, 2004 is one thing, but the date of April 11, 2006 is just as significant.

What I am focusing most on here is the number 11. This is because I wanted to see if I could find any connections between the number 11, and the months of either March or April. And I did. Because on April 11, 2006, a Spanish judge indicted 29 people in connection with the March 11, 2004 Madrid train bombings, including five who are charged directly with the deaths of the 191 victims.

I realize that there is no such thing as coincidence, and I also know that March and April are important months for the "Controllers" as I like to call them, or those people in power who are planning for a New World Order. Anytime you forget who the Controllers are, just connect them in your mind to the New World Order, and you will remember. They are the ones who are planning to execute it.

Another interesting date is that of April 19th 1995 . This is the date of the Oklahoma City Bombing involving Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols. Now, besides occuring in April, which as I said before is a major month for the Controllers to stage a mass consciousness event, usually a massacre or killing of some sort, or even just a scare, the one thing that is most significant to me about the Oklahoma City Bombing is not just the month that it occured in, but also the number of people confirmed dead.

Now, as I mentioned before, 33 is an important number to the Controllers. It is also a very important number for one of their branches, the Illuminati, and it is an important number for Freemasons as well. 33 Degrees.

What is so significant about the Final Death Toll at the Oklahoma City Bombing is that it involves the bodies of 168 individuals. Why is this so signficant to me? Well, at first it wouldn't appear to be significant at all, but when you take the number of the death toll of individuals at the Madrid Train Bombings, and subtract from it the number of dead from the Oklahoma City Bombing, what you get is the number 33 .

191 - 168 = 33 .

Coincidence? I think not.

And as of last time I checked, on this date, April 16th, 2007, 33 individuals were killed during the so called "Virginia Tech Massacre".

The Columbine High School massacre occurred on Tuesday, April 20, 1999. Again, we see here that the month of April is significant.

People....it's all part of the plan. This is what I have been trying to convey about the Controllers. Numbers and Dates are very important to them for symbolic purposes. And symbology to them means everything. It's all related to them installing a New World Order for America and then for the rest of the World. America is being used as a tool to perpetuate this system, and people need to take a stand immediately if they want to retain their freedoms.

Here are some very good videos on Symbolism in this country and around the World that I recommend everyone on this board watch:

What do I think comes next? Well, after the next President gets into office, look for them to take away the People of the United States's Gun Rights.

Unless...of course...we get someone who isn't bought, sold, and controlled.

Fat Chance though.

And I don't want anyone thinking I don't care about the people who died. How dare someone accuse me of that. People die everyday. That doesn't affect me nearly as much as the reasons for WHY they die.

First thing the Executive Branch had to say about the subject?

"The president believes that there is a right for people to bear arms, but that all laws must be followed," spokeswoman Dana Perino said

The politicians are already talking about the right to bear arms folks! Get ready.....it has begun.
Link removed by moderator
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

IMO I think this is tactless to post such a thing, on the day these young people were innocently murdered.

And you are playing numerical games with the death toll?

Shame on you.
koan

Post by koan »

unfortunately, I think he really believes it, chonsi.
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

I hardly EVER open your posts and this is the prime reason. I didn't read it throughly, and I won't...I didn't open any of the links either and I have no intention on doing so.

I am disgusted as well, thank you Chonsi for saying something.

I don't care what you think about gun control and the numbers. Innocent lives were lost today, and you want to make a political point with it????

How about this, Put God back in the school system, start praying for our Nation under God and stop critizing people for simple acts of kindness and calling them mind-numbed robots!!
Sheryl

Post by Sheryl »

WonderWendy3;594580 wrote: I hardly EVER open your posts and this is the prime reason. I didn't read it throughly, and I won't...I didn't open any of the links either and I have no intention on doing so.

I am disgusted as well, thank you Chonsi for saying something.

I don't care what you think about gun control and the numbers. Innocent lives were lost today, and you want to make a political point with it????

How about this, Put God back in the school system, start praying for our Nation under God and stop critizing people for simple acts of kindness and calling them mind-numbed robots!!

Don't get your blood boiling now, cause I'm pretty sure for the next week we are going to hear about this and gun control, campus security, and other things from politicians. :rolleyes:
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Sheryl;594603 wrote: Don't get your blood boiling now, cause I'm pretty sure for the next week we are going to hear about this and gun control, campus security, and other things from politicians. :rolleyes:

yeah, too late...but you are right....sure would be nice to show respect to the innocent victims families without dragging a bunch of politic crap into it!

I'm pryaing for the families :-4
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

I will be looking into this subject more and more as the days follow, and then we can all come in here and chat it up as soon as the "grieving period" is over. =)

All I'm saying is that I wish more people grieved over the loss of lives when it comes to the homeless, the sick, the poor, the citizens of Iraq, ect.

The only reason we grieve so much over the loss of our own people and not as much over the loss of the above categories of people in other countries, and in some cases even in our own, is because the media doesn't play those losses over and over and over like it does with these school shootings, ect. Because those are meant to affect MASS CONSCIOUSNESS for Americans.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

The "Controllers" Goal is to keep this stuff fresh in the minds of the Masses.

My Grandfather died last year. That was fresh in my mind then too. Guess what, not many other people give a ****. And they weren't there.

Like I said, people die everyday! And it is sad, but it happens! Where are the masses when 1 person died of starvation in Africa? Where is their outrage then? What about those civilians who die in Iraq everyday related to the war? What about for that?

And I'm not going to be accused of not caring about the people who died just because I have some theories about why it happened. Backed up with solid dates and numbers.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Look folks all I am saying is open up your eyes here. Something very fishy is going on. And I don't know about you..but I don't like what I see.

The NWO is no joke folks. No joke. What happened today is not going to change what "they" have planned for us. It's time to start connecting the dots. It's time to start realizing that this stuff is going to continue happening, over and over and over, as long as their NWO system is still around for it to be implemented.

One Word - GUN CONTROL - Connect the dots folks.

America is one of the last countries with the right to bear arms. This is a hamper for the NWO. It must be eliminated in order for the Controllers to finish with their plans.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

The Red Lake High School massacre was a school massacre that took place on March 21, 2005.

It took place at a school in Red Lake, Beltrami County, Minnesota, and it killed seven people including a teacher and a security guard.

Again, the month of March is significant.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

The W.R. Myers High School shooting occurred on April 28, 1999, at W. R. Myers High School in Taber, Alberta.

The gunman was Todd Cameron Smith, a 14-year-old dropout.

On the 28th of April Smith walked into the school grounds armed with a sawed off .22 rifle. He immediately opened fire on three students, hitting two. He then shot one of the students, Jason Lang, again, killing him.

Again, the month of April is significant here.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

The Jonesboro school massacre occurred on March 24, 1998, in Craighead County, Arkansas, near northwestern Jonesboro. Four female students and a teacher were killed, and nine other students and a teacher were wounded, by two armed middle school boys: Mitchell Johnson, age 13, and Andrew Golden, age 11.

On the morning of the massacre, the boys, both dressed in army-style camouflaged clothes, stole a van from Johnson's home, and after loading it with camping supplies, food, and 7 weapons (two semi-automatic rifles, one bolt-action rifle and four handguns) which had been stolen from Golden's grandfather's house.

Again, the month of March is significant, and all this is not coincidence.
zinkyusa

Post by zinkyusa »

Truthie, while I agree with some of your sentiments I would request you be more sensitive in your posting. This has been somewhat brutal and untimely...
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

magenta flame;594665 wrote: This thread is disgraceful .....................I declare here and now for everyone to see that I'm putting in a report to have it removed.

thruthbringer this is a thread that in my neck of the woods is called "Grandstanding' ......another words ......honing in on a tragedy so soon after an event to support your own veiws and agenda .....another words............. making the whole experience and issues all about you.......you're disgusting.

Okay admin where's the reprot thread ?post button?

Amen Sista, I agree it needs to be deleted!!

I know I'm defeating the purpose of it fading away by posting.... I promise that this is my last post in this thread.:mad:
devist8me

Post by devist8me »

Oh good grief, don't delete the thread. Don't open it if you makes you spin in circles screaming "disgrace".

Methinks our original poster is grasping for his/her way to dealing with yesterday. Finding rationale where there is none is a coping mechanism. I don't agree with it either by the way.

Bad things have happened every month on many days in our history.
I probably posted that in an ambien trance-soryy
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Precisely. I believe that in the cases of large massacres that get played over and over in the media, that they involve young kids/teens that are being mind controlled in some way or another.

Whether it be through subliminal messages in their video games, or whether it be through programs that involve trigger words or some other form of mind control it doesn't make sense to me that within the past decade school shootings have shot up almost 90% and that when it comes to the teen killer's massacres they have all occured in either March or April.

So of all the major school massacres involving teens killing more than five people, at school, So far every single one I have been able to find has occured in either March or April.

To me, that is significant. I haven't checked into all the numbers yet, but I plan on it.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

I also believe that the ultimate goal of the Controllers results in one thing. Removing all rights to bear arms within the United States of America. You guys might not see it happening tomorrow, but I guarantee you, watch over the coming months, how hard certain politicians are going to push for removing the right to bear arms from the constitution. Thats our constitution by the way. Not theirs. It was created for the people. Not the politicians.
zinkyusa

Post by zinkyusa »

TruthBringer;594909 wrote: I also believe that the ultimate goal of the Controllers results in one thing. Removing all rights to bear arms within the United States of America. You guys might not see it happening tomorrow, but I guarantee you, watch over the coming months, how hard certain politicians are going to push for removing the right to bear arms from the constitution. Thats our constitution by the way. Not theirs. It was created for the people. Not the politicians.

Actually IMO the Second Ammendment was intended to allow people to own weapons so that they could serve in the militia. Todays miltia are the National Guard and Reserves, who provide weapons for the troops...it would be political suicide for a politician to call for a total ban on firearms in this country you need not worry.
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Sweet Tooth

Post by Sweet Tooth »

This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard! No politician in their right mind is going to ban all use of private firearms! Thats asking for touble, and they know it! Its also stupid and unsensitive to post such trash like this on a day like today! Use some tact! :-5
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

This thread does not need to be deleted and it would **** me off it were to be so. I hate censorship of any kind and y'all want to practice it here. If you don't like what's been said then speak up about it, that's your right. And it's also your right to call someone out for what you think is bad taste. It's not your right or your call to shut the person up by deleting the thread.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Look don't get me wrong though, I like video games as much as the next guy. But a person who is emotionally unstable and severely depressed should not be playing a video game where the goal is to kill as many people as possible out of revenge or to spill as much blood as possible to rack up points. I mean come on, it's common sense.

Now, if there were subliminal highlights or messages in certain games, someone with those types of problems would be highly influenced by them, and might even take notes or create a strategy out of frustration or hatred for someone at their school, job, ect.

Does that mean we should control who plays video games? Or that we even have a choice? No....it doesn't. But what it does mean is that because there will always be people who fall into the above categories, there is a greater risk based on what they play with than for the average person who doesn't suffer from those specific issues.

And I also don't write it off as a possibility that certain organizations that are "in power" have figured out that video games effect the minds of individuals and have therefore designed them specifically for the purpose of creating a "monster" so to speak in order to benefit from the results of their actions and to make it easier for them to push forward with their agendas.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Another thing that worries me very much is the current administration's plans for a "North American Union" between The United States, Canada, and Mexico.

I realize that they are trying to pass it off as innocent and trying to tell the American people that it will strictly be based on merging the economies and not the governments, ect., but what happens if we go ahead and allow them to create this disaster and all of the sudden they come out of the shadows one day and tell us that their plan is to merge the countries together under one single government after all?

Then what? What happens to our Constitution? You can't possibly keep one countries Constitution and apply it to two other ones? Can you? I doubt it. So what I think they will do is that if they are successful in getting the American people to buy into their idea of "The North American Union", is that they will then announce that our Constitution is no longer useful and that they will have to create new laws and a whole new system based on the merging of the three countries together.

A scary thought indeed. And not something I would ever want to be a part of.

Here is a video of Lou Dobbs covering this subject on his show on CNN. I would recommend that ALL Americans watch this video clip because they are planning to go ahead with this North American Union and apparently they don't seem to give a damn what any of the people of the United States have to say about it:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/fe ... Deceit.htm
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

Honestly wth does the months have to do with anything?

What about the countless other tragedies that occurred during the year that happened to not be April or March?
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

K.Snyder;594978 wrote: Honestly wth does the months have to do with anything?

What about the countless other tragedies that occurred during the year that happened to not be April or March?

It's all about Symbology K Snyder. That's how these people operate.
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

TruthBringer;594987 wrote: It's all about Symbology K Snyder. That's how these people operate.

What people?...:wah:

They are mad...

Purely coincidental and nothing more...
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

It's all about Symbology folks. Thats how these people operate. Take the video that I am about to post here that shows the New World Order Mural at the Denver Airport.

Now, on the Mural it clearly depicts a small child wrapping the World's guns in an American flag and presenting it to the Government/Authorities. This is totally symbolic.

Are we supposed to take that literally? Of course not. That's not what it is supposed to represent. In other words, are we supposed to believe that a small child with blond hair is going to gather up all of the weapons from the World and put them on a table for the Government? Yeah right.

I'll tell you exactly what it represents. It is TOTAL SYMBOLOGY. What it represents is that the Controllers (Those who want a New World Order) are going to use teenagers/children and the violence/school shootings that they are involved with to convince the American people that it is time to give up our weapons. Plain and simple...that's what this part of the Mural represents.

In other words, it shows exactly how the Controllers plan on taking away the American people's weapons. By using the school massacres involving young kids/teenagers as a tool. Can there be any other explanation for such a depiction than this? No. Not to me anyways.

See folks, the Controllers truly believe that we are idiots. They believe that we cannot figure out their symbology because they don't think we are smart enough. But they are wrong. They are the ones who are the idiots. Why? Because they are the ones who leave clues right out in the open for people to decipher and to figure out what they are planning. They underestimated our abilities. Thats why they will fail with their plans.

Anyways, here is the video clip of the New World Order Mural at the Denver Airport. Take a good look at what it represents folks, because alot of what these freaks are planning for us is depicted on the Mural:

chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Symbolism, of what?

Symbolism of disrespect for the dead.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

chonsigirl;594997 wrote: Symbolism, of what?

Symbolism of disrespect for the dead.

How bout this Chons? How bout watching the video, looking at the image of the small blond haired boy putting the guns of the World on the table in an American flag, and then coming back on here to tell me what you think it represents to you?

How about something with some substance?
minks

Post by minks »

Do you know why these months are significant, because the media blasts every news portal with these tragedies and copycat wannabe killers come along and follow suit. That is all, kids like this recent gunman have it in their heads they will go down in history, they will be infamous, they will leave a mark on society.

BAH I say.

Shut off the dam news, allow the families of the dead their peace, and keep these kinds of awful news stories less glorified and lets stop the ideas from flowing into the minds of these killer wannabe's.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

You know, I don't watch any of your videos-and frankly, the others posted.

How would you feel, if you were one of the many numbers, dead, and people showed their disrespect in a similar manner. Posting conspiracy theory stuff, and no one cared.

When you cough up one shread of substanance, you will deserve a decent reply. You haven't done that yet.

And frankly, my replies are much nicer than your disrespect with every post you continue on this.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

chonsigirl;595007 wrote: You know, I don't watch any of your videos-and frankly, the others posted.

How would you feel, if you were one of the many numbers, dead, and people showed their disrespect in a similar manner. Posting conspiracy theory stuff, and no one cared.

When you cough up one shread of substanance, you will deserve a decent reply. You haven't done that yet.

And frankly, my replies are much nicer than your disrespect with every post you continue on this.

If you don't watch any of the videos I am posting than where is your basis for your arguement?

Because you think I don't care about the American people? Is that what your arguement is? Lol. Good luck getting people to believe that one. Or that I don't have any respect for the American dead? lol. I am trying to help save this ****in country. So keep on trying to make me out to be something I'm not Chons.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Lol. Do you guys like Cartoons? Well if so, take a look at this cartoon that was shown on The Cartoon Network. It really doesn't make any sense at all other than to send a message to our children.....or to anyone who is watching the cartoon.

lol. But seriously people...watch the cartoon and then when you are done (It's like 30 seconds long), ask yourself what the hell it was doing on The Cartoon Network in the first place.

That should give everyone something to wrap their minds around.

http://www.infowars.com/articles/nwo/ca ... aganda.htm
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Look guys. If you want to know what happens when a country loses it's right to bear arms, I'll tell you in one paragraph.

When a country loses it's right to bear arms, it is the criminals who end up with the guns while the law abiding citizens of that country go defenseless.

Drugs are illegal in America. We know this. Does that stop criminals from obtaining them? Yeah right. They get them easy as pie. And how about the average law abiding citizen? Do they go around with drugs in their pockets? No....

So...what we will have is a situation where criminals run wild with guns, and the law abiding citizens have no way to protect themselves. And then guess what? MARTIAL LAW TIME BABY. Pure Government abuse over ALL the citizens of the country.

"Order" out of Chaos. Picture pefect.

Don't let it happen folks. You won't want to face the consequences.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Look I'm going to have to get off track for just another second here.

How about Child Molestations? What does the New World Order have planned for that? One Word. MICROCHIPS. That's right. They want to microchip all children and they want to use the child molestations as a tool to do so. That's why they have been pumping out images and news reports like crazy of pictures of kids and of child molesters getting caught red handed because they know that it pisses parents off to the enth degree and that the parents will run screaming to the Government for a solution.

And what's the solution? A microchip. "Oh hell yeah", say the parents. "Now we can always keep an eye on our kids because they can be tracked by satellite. What a wonderful solution."

But guess what folks...kids with microchips GROW INTO ADULTS WITH MICROCHIPS!!! What...you thought they were going to take the chips out when the kids got older? Yeah right..it's all part of the plan anyways.

Don't let yourself get duped folks. These people aren't as bright as they seem to be at first. All you have to do is think like they do. Even if it makes you sick. And their plans will be revealed.

Tag them all and monitor them. Simple NWO plan to control the population.

Here are some good videos on microchipping the population for anyone who wants to watch them:

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/jan...fellergoal.htm
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

lol. Wait wait...I'm not done ranting yet. This is getting good here...

NWO Official: "Alright American's, things have been getting out of hand here in the country, we're going to have to introduce our microchips to the population to try and restore some order here."

Law Abiding Citizen: "Wait a second, you mean the same microchip that my kid jimmy has in his hand?"

NWO Official: "Exactly. It's for the safety of you and your family."

Law Abiding Citzen: "Whoa whoa, hold on here sir, I never signed up for anything like that...."

NWO Official: "Well, actually you did see. In the law that was signed by congress and passed into law by the President, you must have failed to read the fine print where it clearly states that in the case of a "national emergency situation" such as the one we are having right now, the introduction of a total population microchip is to be introduced."

Law Abiding Citizen: "What? Where did it say that? Thats ridiculous. I didn't hear about that anywhere on the news."

NWO Official: "Sorry about that. Sucks to be you."
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

magenta flame;595068 wrote: Okaay truthbringer why do you own a gun? Considering your interpretation of the second ammendment I'd really like to know.

Not just yet there jigga. But I'll get one if I have to.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Or how about cerfews folks? Are you a fan of nightly or even daily curfews?

Well you'd better be. Because if the New World Order rolls out according to plan, they will slap down daily curfews for anyone residing within the United States.

Why would they do that? Well, after they have taken away our gun rights, and the criminals are out on the streets with a little more swagger in their step (due to the guns they are carrying inside of their hoodeys and coats - the same ones that they easily smuggled into the country just like they smuggle their drugs), there will be chaos in the streets of America. And Martial Law will be declared.

So....whats the solution to all that? Curfews. Easy. They are practicing them in Iraq right now. They work like a charm. Everyone goes to work, and then goes straight home to watch their television sets. To be fed more propaganda.

(American citizen walking around the streets after curfew)

Martial Law Police Officer: "Hey, what are you doing outside? You know the Law. It was just passed yesterday. Haven't you been watching the news?"

Law Abiding Citizen: "Yeah but I'm 32 years old. Don't I have a say in this country anymore? If I want to walk around on the street I should be able to damn well do so.....right?"

Martial Law Police Officer: "Look I'm not playing games here. Get back into your house."

Law Abiding Citizen: "Wait I'm just saying, this is crazy."

Martial Law Police Officer: "How about I place you under arrest? How crazy is that?"

Law Abiding Citizen: "?" "Ok, ok I'm sorry."

Martial Law Police Officer: "Thats right, now get back into your F-cken house, and get back in front of your television set."

Law Abiding Citizen: "Ok I'm going...but what about the tv? Why do I need to get in front of it again?"

Martial Law Police Officer: "Because we have hours worth of info on how dangerous the streets have become. That's why. And you need to be kept up to par. It's dangerous out here."

Law Abiding Citizen: "I see. Alright we'll thanks for not arresting me."

Martial Law Police Officer: "Next time you might not be so lucky." (Wink)
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

TruthBringer;594556 wrote: The Virginia Tech Massacre occured today, April 16th, 2007, and at the last time I checked, the death count was at 33. An interesting number indeed. Let's see what the death toll turns out to be officially before I elaborate on that number further.

One thing that I noticed is that March and April seem to be extremely interesting months every year around the World. Something extremely "drastic" or "scary" that affects mass consciousness according to those who play it over the media over and over and over seems to happen or ALMOST happen every single year around the World.

Now...if we take the Madrid Train Bombings for example which happened on March 11, 2004, we can see what I am saying. Now, the date of March 11, 2004 is one thing, but the date of April 11, 2006 is just as significant.

What I am focusing most on here is the number 11. This is because I wanted to see if I could find any connections between the number 11, and the months of either March or April. And I did. Because on April 11, 2006, a Spanish judge indicted 29 people in connection with the March 11, 2004 Madrid train bombings, including five who are charged directly with the deaths of the 191 victims.

I realize that there is no such thing as coincidence, and I also know that March and April are important months for the "Controllers" as I like to call them, or those people in power who are planning for a New World Order. Anytime you forget who the Controllers are, just connect them in your mind to the New World Order, and you will remember. They are the ones who are planning to execute it.

Another interesting date is that of April 19th 1995 . This is the date of the Oklahoma City Bombing involving Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols. Now, besides occuring in April, which as I said before is a major month for the Controllers to stage a mass consciousness event, usually a massacre or killing of some sort, or even just a scare, the one thing that is most significant to me about the Oklahoma City Bombing is not just the month that it occured in, but also the number of people confirmed dead.

Now, as I mentioned before, 33 is an important number to the Controllers. It is also a very important number for one of their branches, the Illuminati, and it is an important number for Freemasons as well. 33 Degrees.

What is so significant about the Final Death Toll at the Oklahoma City Bombing is that it involves the bodies of 168 individuals. Why is this so signficant to me? Well, at first it wouldn't appear to be significant at all, but when you take the number of the death toll of individuals at the Madrid Train Bombings, and subtract from it the number of dead from the Oklahoma City Bombing, what you get is the number 33 .

191 - 168 = 33 .

Coincidence? I think not.

And as of last time I checked, on this date, April 16th, 2007, 33 individuals were killed during the so called "Virginia Tech Massacre".

The Columbine High School massacre occurred on Tuesday, April 20, 1999. Again, we see here that the month of April is significant.

People....it's all part of the plan. This is what I have been trying to convey about the Controllers. Numbers and Dates are very important to them for symbolic purposes. And symbology to them means everything. It's all related to them installing a New World Order for America and then for the rest of the World. America is being used as a tool to perpetuate this system, and people need to take a stand immediately if they want to retain their freedoms.

Here are some very good videos on Symbolism in this country and around the World that I recommend everyone on this board watch:

What do I think comes next? Well, after the next President gets into office, look for them to take away the People of the United States's Gun Rights.

Unless...of course...we get someone who isn't bought, sold, and controlled.

Fat Chance though.

And I don't want anyone thinking I don't care about the people who died. How dare someone accuse me of that. People die everyday. That doesn't affect me nearly as much as the reasons for WHY they die.

First thing the Executive Branch had to say about the subject?

"The president believes that there is a right for people to bear arms, but that all laws must be followed," spokeswoman Dana Perino said

The politicians are already talking about the right to bear arms folks! Get ready.....it has begun.

By the way....forget about the 191 - 168 = 33 part of my arguement. I was working very fast when I did that. It's 23. Not 33.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Alright folks...I got good news. I have been researching the importance of the months of March and April relating to Satanism and or sacrifice and I have found some interesting information out.....

Glad to see that this thread has been growing since I've been gone. I truly believe alot of the information in here will turn out to be true over the long run...but we shall see.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

I also did a little research on the numbers 13 and 33, and this is what I found....

Ok....so in the Columbine massacre there were 13 people killed. And in the Virginia Tech Massacre there were 33 people killed. Both of these numbers are highly significant to the Illuminati/FreeMasons:

In the Freemason's, United States Presidents and The Masonic Power Structure you can constantly run into the number 13 and 33. This research confirmed that most of the founding fathers were Masons. It also confirmed that most of the Presidents were Masons. One first run in with 13 of course was the 13 colonies. Second is the great Seal.

There are 13 leaves on the left olive branch with 13 berries. 13 stripes on the middle shield. 13 arrows on the right. 13 stars above the eagles head. 13 letters in the "E Pluribus Unum" on the ribbon. 13 letters in Annuit Coeptis. There are 13 blocks top to bottom on the pyramid. Fritz Springmeir in his The 13 Bloodlines says these 13 blocks represent the 13 Satanic family's.

There are 13 stars in the Masons square on the treasury seal on the right. The Department = 13 of the treasury = 13.

"As to the significance of thirteen, all are aware that it has come down to us as a number of ill-omen. Many superstitions cluster around it, and various explanations are current concerning them."

"Unfortunately, those who go backwards to find a reason seldom go back far enough. The popular explanations do not, so far as we are aware, go further back than the Apostles. But we must go back to the first occurrence of the number thirteen in order to discover the key to its significance. It occurs first in Gen. xiv. 4, where we read 'Twelve years they served Chedorlaomer, and the thirteenth year they REBELLED."

"Hence every occurrence of the number thirteen, and likewise of every multiple of it, stamps that with which it stands in connection with rebellion, apostasy, defection, corruption, disintegration, revolution, or some kindred idea." (Bullinger, E.W. Number in Scripture, Kregel Publications, (c)1967, p. 205)."
tym2revolt

Post by tym2revolt »

FYI, 191-168 = 23, not 33.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

tym2revolt;595790 wrote: FYI, 191-168 = 23, not 33.

Yeah, we already covered that mistake last night TYM. Thats not what I'm talking about now. I'm talking about the fact that there were 33 dead in the Virginia Tech Massacre (An important Illuminati number) and also that there were 13 dead in the Columbine Massacre (another important illuminati number).
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Was not the founding of America in REBELLION of England? The number 13 and 33 is the freemasons number.

In the Nation's Capitol the father of "ONE nation under God," George Washington, is memorialized in the rotunda ceiling on a mural entitled, The Apophiosis of Washington. The mural pictures the nations first father surrounded by 13 maidens.

On August 6, 1945 at 8:15 a.m. United States B-29 bomber Enola Gay, on Mission No. 13, dropped an atomic bomb called "Little Boy" on Hiroshima, Japan near the 33rd Parallel. Trust me, this is very significant, because when it comes to a nuclear bomb, the coordinates have to be exact, otherwise the nuclear bomb will not explode.

This was "Day One" of a new age, the Nuclear Age. To understand the change that took place, we must back up and look at the importance of the number 13 from the formation of the United States to the atomic bomb's explosion in Hiroshima.

In 1935, Paul Foster Case wrote: "Since the date, 1776, is placed on the bottom course of the pyramid [on the Great Seal], and since the number 13 has been so important in the history of the United States and in the symbols of the seal, it is not unreasonable to suppose that the thirteen courses of the pyramid may represent thirteen time-periods of thirteen years each." The 13 time-periods of 13 years each equaled 169 years. From July 4, 1776 to July 4, 1945 equaled 169 years. From July 4, 1945 to August 6, 1945 (Hiroshima) was 33 days.

"President Kennedy was wounded in the exact three same spots as Hiram Abif, who was murdered in the Masonic initiation, representing the persecution of the Templars on Friday, the 13th, in the year 1307, where Hiram Abif is struck in the back, and in the throat, and in the head. Dealey Plaza is just a very few short miles from the 33rd parallel. The highest degree of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, the Meritorious Degree, the Degree of the Illuminati, whose motto is "Ordo Ab Chao" or "Out of Chaos Comes Order"--which literally means if they break down the existing structure and cause the population to cry out for order, they will emerge as the rulers and will have the world that they seek."
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

The Bilderberg Group has core of 39 members who are broken into 3 groups of 13 members in each group. Notice that the core of 39 answers to the 13 who make up the Policy Committee.

You know that the original number of states in the United States of America was 13.

There are 33 titles in the Old Testament for the antichrist, while there are 13 in the New Testament. Satan (13) is the quarterback. 33rd degree Masons are the receivers. In other words the 33's are bringing back the old testament Egypt Isis/Osiris/Ra/Satan one world religion Zep Tepi.

Zep Tepi was that corrupt "Golden Age" of incarnate demons which the Egyptian mystery religion represented and continues to represent. It is an ancient violent and immoral world which developed before the Flood which the Illuminati and certain groups of Freemasons are seeking to re-establish. They are seeking to reestablish this age under Globalism to be ruled once again by 13/Satan New testament Anti-Christ.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

One example relevant to our study is the explosion of the Apollo 13 spacecraft, name 'Aquarius' which occurred at 1:13 in the afternoon (1313 military time) on April 13, 1970.

Mars Pathfinder landing site (19.5° N by 33.3° W) - July 4th, 1997.

Vice President Gore conceded on the 13th day of December, which officially made Bush president on the 13th day, which suggest a ploy to bring about a change in the voting process.

The United States has been divided into seven different regions geographically. Each region has a 13 member leadership council that coordinates with the local leadership councils (are you getting the idea by now? The Illuminati are set up a lot like "Amway" or any other well-organized business enterprise with a flowchart of accountability for each member). This council will look something like this:

Head of council (1), Military (2 seats), Spiritual (2 seats), Scholarship (2 seats), Finances (2 seats), Training (2 seats), Sciences (2 seats).

Total: 13 members.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

CBS News has 3 letters in it's name. It has C, B, and S.

If you put C, which is the 3rd letter of the alphabet together with B, the 2nd letter of the alphabet, you have the number 32.

C+B = 32.

Now, if you subtract the letter S which is the 19th letter of the alphabet from C+B you get 32 - 19 which = 13.

CBS

32-19=13

The CBS symbol is also the Symbol of the All Seeing Eye. If you look at it closely you can clearly see an eye.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

CNN News has the letters C N N in it's name. C Is the 3rd letter of the alphabet, N is the 14th letter of the alphabet.

If you break down all of the numbers in CNN down to one single digit, and then add them all together, you get 13.

3 14 14 = 3+1+4+1+4 = 13

C N N

Return to “Conspiracy Theories”