Aliens are Responsible

Fact or Fiction? Discuss here.
Lon

Aliens are Responsible

Post by Lon »

It's a fact. The latest Conspiracy Theory is that Aliens are responsible for Global Warming.
koan

Aliens are Responsible

Post by koan »

hell. they made the planet they can pay for the heating.
RedGlitter

Aliens are Responsible

Post by RedGlitter »

:wah: Was this in the National Enquirer?

Good one.
Lon

Aliens are Responsible

Post by Lon »

RedGlitter;592949 wrote: :wah: Was this in the National Enquirer?

Good one.

No, I started it. Why not?
RedGlitter

Aliens are Responsible

Post by RedGlitter »

Seriously though, do you believe in aliens? I am undecided.
Lon

Aliens are Responsible

Post by Lon »

RedGlitter;592953 wrote: Seriously though, do you believe in aliens? I am undecided.

Let's put it this way. I want to believe in aliens, I like the idea. Do I really believe? Dunno.
RedGlitter

Aliens are Responsible

Post by RedGlitter »

Yeah. For me, I hope there aren't, but I figure there probably have to be.
Carl44

Aliens are Responsible

Post by Carl44 »

almostfamous;592963 wrote: Well, I don't believe in aliens and I feel we are responsible for the shape of our planet. One word, recycle. How many actually do it? :thinking: ..exactly.

you have used that post before

:wah: :wah:
zinkyusa

Aliens are Responsible

Post by zinkyusa »

koan;592947 wrote: hell. they made the planet they can pay for the heating.

:yh_rotfl
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Chookie

Aliens are Responsible

Post by Chookie »

Nah that was Tony (Bliar)- he's stock-piling before he gets his arse booted.
An ye harm none, do what ye will....
ThreeStents

Aliens are Responsible

Post by ThreeStents »

Aliens? Responsible? Global warming? The popular concept of aliens as little green (or grey) men was invented by the U.S. shadow government right after WWII as a way of frightening people into accepting the need for stockpiling nuclear weapons and justify all the exorbitant military spending during the cold war era. Evidently "the Russians are coming" ruse wasn't working for the more stubborn among us, so they invented things like crash-landed UFO's, alien abductions, highly invasive medical probing procedures, crop circles, and stolen embryos to convince these doubters that we needed buku nukes. The paranoia of the 1950's didn't just happen, it was planned. Remember what "Deep Throat" once said to Mulder..."The best way to predict the future is to invent it." That includes blaming global warming on aliens and absolving the government-backed industrialists of any responsibility. As a general rule, most responsible aliens recycle, and that includes re-abducting the same people over and over....and from the same trailer parks usually.

The alien mythology is still being used by people in the NSA-CIA-White House Basement Govt. as a cover for developing advanced weaponry such as stealth fighters, laser cannons, chemtrails, Reality TV programs, condoms in schools, and other black ops technology. Those black helicopters you hear flying over your house late at night? They're monitoring someone in your neighborhood...maybe it's you....have you been checked for dental implants lately? Did you know that a whopping 37% of all dentists in the U.S. do government contract work for CIA operatives?

Do you suffer from unexplained headaches, nausea, chronic sinus bleeding, ingrown toenails, skin rashes in unmentionable places, yeast infections, hair loss, and long-winded meandering persecutorial delusions seeped in paranoia? Then it's very possible that you may in fact be a victim of an implant allergy, a rare but serious disorder often confused with plain old sinusitus. Don't expect your allergist to be truthful with you. The allergy shots he's been injecting into your body?.....anti-rejection serum to make your body accept these extraterrestrially manufactured foreign objects. Do you sneeze a lot even in winter...it's probably due to implantitis.

Finally, and I'm taking a chance just posting about this, since, as you probably have guessed by now, the govermnent monitors all discussion websites like this via satellites which hover directly overhead in geo-synchrous orbit....sometimes they know what you are about to post BEFORE you post it...the implant picks up on the synaptical electrical activity in your brain and transmits it to the satellite which retransmits it to massive computers linked to the satellite....this all happens in a few million milliseconds...there is no way to circumvent this.

Sometimes this system will cause you to post something without meaning to...ideas and opinions which may not even remotely represent your true thinking in even the slightest way, but you won't notice it until weeks or months later. An almost sure sign that you are under the control of these interlopers is if you have an almost overwhelming desire to ridicule this post and others like it which after all only seeks to uncover the truth about aliens and their role in preserving the earth's fragile environment.....Trust no one, especially those who blame aliens for all the bad stuff, bla-bla-bla, etc.
sunny104

Aliens are Responsible

Post by sunny104 »

Lon;592945 wrote: It's a fact. The latest Conspiracy Theory is that Aliens are responsible for Global Warming.

I knew there was something weird about Al Gore!! :D
YZGI

Aliens are Responsible

Post by YZGI »

Sometimes this system will cause you to post something without meaning to...ideas and opinions which may not even remotely represent your true thinking in even the slightest way, but you won't notice it until weeks or months later. An almost sure sign that you are under the control of these interlopers is if you have an almost overwhelming desire to ridicule this post and others like it which after all only seeks to uncover the truth about aliens and their role in preserving the earth's fragile environment.....Trust no one, especially those who blame aliens for all the bad stuff, bla-bla-bla, etc.

I told you guys I was not responsible for some of the things I post.:cool:
Chookie

Aliens are Responsible

Post by Chookie »

YZGI;695680 wrote: I told you guys I was not responsible for some of the things I post.:cool:

Was it you who posted that Wisey?
An ye harm none, do what ye will....
YZGI

Aliens are Responsible

Post by YZGI »

Chookie;695761 wrote: Was it you who posted that Wisey?
Nope!!
Nomad

Aliens are Responsible

Post by Nomad »

The stories Ive heard about anal probing aliens leads me to the conclusion they are anything but reasonable.

Thus the tinfoil hat.
I AM AWESOME MAN
ThreeStents

Aliens are Responsible

Post by ThreeStents »

Ah yes, the all important tinfoil hat which protects you from those invasive alien generated mindwaves. But ask yourself, why would an advanced civilization come all that way from the back side of the universe just to abduct a few humans so they can look up their rear ends?

Is there an especially nasty outbreak of colon polyps on the alien's home planet? Did an alien doctor wake up one morning and think to himself...."Hey, I know, let's send a UFO full of us gastro guys down to earth and see what's up with these human colons. Maybe we can learn a thing or two and have some fun while we're there."
Nomad

Aliens are Responsible

Post by Nomad »

[quote=ThreeStents;700313]Ah yes, the all important tinfoil hat which protects you from those invasive alien generated mindwaves. But ask yourself, why would an advanced civilization come all that way from the back side of the universe just to abduct a few humans so they can look up their rear ends?

Is there an especially nasty outbreak of colon polyps on the alien's home planet? Did an alien doctor wake up one morning and think to himself...."Hey, I know, let's send a UFO full of us gastro guys down to earth and see what's up with these human colons.

Maybe
I AM AWESOME MAN
cinamin

Aliens are Responsible

Post by cinamin »

Aliens from outer space.
Daniyal

Aliens are Responsible

Post by Daniyal »

Lon;592945 wrote: It's a fact. The latest Conspiracy Theory is that Aliens are responsible for Global Warming.

Where can I find The Above?
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
RedGlitter

Aliens are Responsible

Post by RedGlitter »

:wah:.....
Betty Boop

Aliens are Responsible

Post by Betty Boop »

:wah::wah::thinking: Be gentle with him he's in Deniyal :rolleyes:
theia

Aliens are Responsible

Post by theia »

Betty Boop;916575 wrote: :wah::wah::thinking: Be gentle with him he's in Deniyal :rolleyes:

:wah:

You mean that river?

(Sorry, I'm far too old and grumpy to make original and amusing jokes :o)
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
Chezzie

Aliens are Responsible

Post by Chezzie »

theia;916578 wrote: :wah:

You mean that river?

oh no Theia..that was comedy genius at its best:wah::wah:
Betty Boop

Aliens are Responsible

Post by Betty Boop »

theia;916578 wrote: :wah:

You mean that river?

yeah thats the one, not too old and grumpy at all, you come out with some corkers :wah:
theia

Aliens are Responsible

Post by theia »

Chezzie;916582 wrote: oh no Theia..that was comedy genius at its best:wah::wah:

Well, Chez, I'll let you into a little secret...I knew it was but I didn't want to seem boastful :yh_liar

I'm in :yh_devil mood this evening. Must be these lovely caramalised biscuits I'm dunking into my coffee....perhaps they contain devilish ingredients
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
Betty Boop

Aliens are Responsible

Post by Betty Boop »

theia;916593 wrote: Well, Chez, I'll let you into a little secret...I knew it was but I didn't want to seem boastful :yh_liar

I'm in :yh_devil mood this evening. Must be these lovely caramalised biscuits I'm dunking into my coffee....perhaps they contain devilish ingredients

:cool: Brilliant, stay that way til tuesday! We can be idiots together then and not up that bloody river :wah:
theia

Aliens are Responsible

Post by theia »

Betty Boop;916585 wrote: yeah thats the one, not too old and grumpy at all, you come out with some corkers :wah:

Yea but, they're never meant to be funny!!! They are either slips of the tongue or I meant them seriously. Or, of course, I didn't fully grasp the meaning of the words I was using (now that's quite common, you can't dispute that one :wah:)
theia

Aliens are Responsible

Post by theia »

Betty Boop;916597 wrote: :cool: Brilliant, stay that way til tuesday! We can be idiots together then and not up that bloody river :wah:

Or devils, Betty...we can be devils (evil laugh from theia)
Betty Boop

Aliens are Responsible

Post by Betty Boop »

theia;916599 wrote: Yea but, they're never meant to be funny!!! They are either slips of the tongue or I meant them seriously. Or, of course, I didn't fully grasp the meaning of the words I was using (now that's quite common, you can't dispute that one :wah:)

Do you mean i laugh at you and you're not meaning to be funny :thinking:

Nah, not buying it...:wah:
Betty Boop

Aliens are Responsible

Post by Betty Boop »

theia;916601 wrote: Or devils, Betty...we can be devils (evil laugh from theia)

Devils may be more like it, I just drew that card this evening. :thinking:
theia

Aliens are Responsible

Post by theia »

Betty Boop;916602 wrote: Do you mean i laugh at you and you're not meaning to be funny :thinking:

Nah, not buying it...:wah:

No, but my humour is accidental, or by default (is that a river also?)
Betty Boop

Aliens are Responsible

Post by Betty Boop »

theia;916606 wrote: No, but my humour is accidental, or by default (is that a river also?)

In that case you default a lot :wah:
theia

Aliens are Responsible

Post by theia »

Betty Boop;916616 wrote: In that case you default a lot :wah:

Would you kindly retract that statment, Miss Boop? Casting aspersions on my faultless defaulting process indeed. Whatever next!

( I don't need to put lol there, do I?)
Betty Boop

Aliens are Responsible

Post by Betty Boop »

theia;916626 wrote: Would you kindly retract that statment, Miss Boop? Casting aspersions on my faultless defaulting process indeed. Whatever next!

( I don't need to put lol there, do I?)

ooooh look at you with the big words :wah:
theia

Aliens are Responsible

Post by theia »

Betty Boop;916629 wrote: ooooh look at you with the big words :wah:

Stop delaying me, Betty...

Bed, theia, BED!
Betty Boop

Aliens are Responsible

Post by Betty Boop »

theia;916631 wrote: Stop delaying me, Betty...

Bed, theia, BED!

There are far too many de's in your life, delay, deniyal, default, derobe Theia and get to deb. :wah: Now I've lost the plot and am off to bed :D
Nomad

Aliens are Responsible

Post by Nomad »

Dont forget to bring poor Theia her cardigan. Its all shes ever wanted since she was a little girl.

Bad Boopsy !
I AM AWESOME MAN
Betty Boop

Aliens are Responsible

Post by Betty Boop »

Nomad;917071 wrote: Dont forget to bring poor Theia her cardigan. Its all shes ever wanted since she was a little girl.

Bad Boopsy !

It's my cardigan! I'm going to be a poor student, I can't afford to just give it to Theia. Think I might wear it tomorrow, I'll let her stroke it.. :wah:

Return to “Conspiracy Theories”