Himmler conspiracy?

Fact or Fiction? Discuss here.
Trouble(for the SA)

Himmler conspiracy?

Post by Trouble(for the SA) »

Ya know... some people believe Heinrich Himmler's death was faked, and that he really fled to a small town out in the country to live a secret life of relaxation...

Crazy?

Of course its nuts because we have pictures of his body... but i suppose some people have wild imaginations...
Retchingdog

Himmler conspiracy?

Post by Retchingdog »

Heinrich Himmler was murdered by his British "interrogators" to avoid him speaking out about peace negotiations at a possible trial. He did NOT commit suicide.

His corpse was secretly buried the day after his murder to avoid a possible autopsy.

The burial spot is known, later investigation showed that there was a tomb dug in the ground and that someone had been buried there, but it was empty.

The Retching Dog.
zinkyusa

Himmler conspiracy?

Post by zinkyusa »

Retchingdog;616075 wrote: Heinrich Himmler was murdered by his British "interrogators" to avoid him speaking out about peace negotiations at a possible trial. He did NOT commit suicide.

His corpse was secretly buried the day after his murder to avoid a possible autopsy.

The burial spot is known, later investigation showed that there was a tomb dug in the ground and that someone had been buried there, but it was empty.

The Retching Dog.

You have proof of this?
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Retchingdog

Himmler conspiracy?

Post by Retchingdog »

No, I do not have any tangible "proof" of this here in my hands. But the fact has been well documented over the years, in books and even official research reports.

Try googling for "Himmler murder", for instance.

But I do not know it from the internet. I know it from my father who commented this even way back in the 60-ies. (I was born 1946). During the war he was a German officer and he was so fluent in english to the point that he was sometimes mistaken for being of US origin. His allied captors used him as an interpreter and translator. Of course, he was in a position to overhear many things, since he was free to move as long as he did his job for them.

The Retching Dog.
beautyful

Himmler conspiracy?

Post by beautyful »

I've read something along these lines recently in a biography on Hitler and Stalin, there are so many conspiracies flying around about these guys and i guess in some respects we will never know what the complete truth is.
spot

Himmler conspiracy?

Post by spot »

Retchingdog;616112 wrote: During the war he was a German officer and he was so fluent in english to the point that he was sometimes mistaken for being of US origin. His allied captors used him as an interpreter and translator. Of course, he was in a position to overhear many things, since he was free to move as long as he did his job for them.That's a far better position to unravel a hidden truth from than merely investigating from the outside. He can write down the names of the officers involved, dates, places. All of that is new evidence to be taken into account.

ForumGarden would be a wonderful place to put what he has to say.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Retchingdog

Himmler conspiracy?

Post by Retchingdog »

spot;616130 wrote: That's a far better position to unravel a hidden truth from than merely investigating from the outside. He can write down the names of the officers involved, dates, places. All of that is new evidence to be taken into account.

My dad was born in 1908 and died at the age of 85, the 6th of January 1993, almost 15 years ago. When Eric (a friend of mine) and I cleared his house we did not find any notes or diary or anything. At the time, I seemed to remember that he once told me to go see a certain notary public after his death. Id did just that but that person had also passed away. His successor said he knew nothing about a possible legacy of my dad.

So now you know as much as I do about what Brandenburger Albert D. might have known.

The Retching Dog.

Return to “Conspiracy Theories”