Forums - a mind controlling conspiracy

Fact or Fiction? Discuss here.
troll112

Post by troll112 »

I think online forums are a conspiracy.....there a hot bed of terrorist activity i hae spotted a nmber of subliminal terrorist messages on this site.......
koan

Post by koan »

a healthy suspicion of newbies never hurt anyone... except the newbie of course :wah:

I take it this is a response to the cool welcome a bunch of new members received today?
DesignerGal

Post by DesignerGal »

I like your username. Has a great ring to it.;)

HBIC
Scott Hastings

Post by Scott Hastings »

Yeah this place is very negative towards newbies, but it does help with lifes big issues
weeder

Post by weeder »

Gee I feel so ignorant. The possibilitiy of anyone of us being a terrorist has never crossed my mind. I must admit though, to never paying much attention to anyone new who shows up. I basically stick to members whose psychological profile has become familiar to me.
[FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][/FONT]
koan

Post by koan »

In light of the poor reception, laden with conspiracy plots of "our" own, I don't blame anyone for signing up with the name "troll" since that's what the newbies today have been called. What a bad day for hospitality in the Garden.

:-1

welcome troll. Can I call you squishy?
Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

Oh, good lord....it's the childrens' hour!
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

Lulu2;485515 wrote: Oh, good lord....it's the childrens' hour!

S'past their bedtime now....
annabelle

Post by annabelle »

troll112;485227 wrote: I think online forums are a conspiracy.....there a hot bed of terrorist activity i hae spotted a nmber of subliminal terrorist messages on this site.......

Ytherewd xopwillmet mnobepoo boat bp,wbombihtg bvexplodinghjjt uyatfrre 3.00 makaoamjhs zbzbzbelowplolju nanathenkki maamhouseooki vwyaioframie nnnjuhcommonseyeey.

Is that subliminal enough for you? .. :wah:
koan

Post by koan »

annabelle;485712 wrote: Ytherewd xopwillmet mnobepoo boat bp,wbombihtg bvexplodinghjjt uyatfrre 3.00 makaoamjhs zbzbzbelowplolju nanathenkki maamhouseooki nnnjuhcommonseyeey.

Is that subliminal enough for you? .. :wah:

Are you making fun of Squishy? :mad:
annabelle

Post by annabelle »

koan;485717 wrote: Are you making fun of Squishy? :mad:

You tell me, who the hell is Squishy!!?
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

troll112;485227 wrote: I think online forums are a conspiracy.....there a hot bed of terrorist activity i hae spotted a nmber of subliminal terrorist messages on this site.......
'kay
koan

Post by koan »

annabelle;485723 wrote: You tell me, who the hell is Squishy!!?

He is my troll. I shall call him "Squishy"
Hugh Janus

Post by Hugh Janus »

troll112;485227 wrote: I think online forums are a conspiracy.....there a hot bed of terrorist activity i hae spotted a nmber of subliminal terrorist messages on this site.......#

How about you take the sex and travel route, you masterbater...

In other words.... Oh work it out for yourself.... Is that subliminal? Or do you need written instructions?
Rain

Post by Rain »

Just look at Accountable's avatar if you want to see my response to this nonsense. Being a newbie here, FG has been nothing but nice to me. It's my favorite board.
aristotle

Post by aristotle »

Interesting, can you point me to a specific message, and make it unsubliminal for me?
guppy

Post by guppy »

welcome to fg squishy....:wah:
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

koan;485321 wrote:

:-1

welcome troll. Can I call you squishy?

:wah: :wah: :wah:
koan

Post by koan »

can I assume you both saw Finding Nemo?

I thought that joke was completely lost and you've recovered it. :-6
G-man

Post by G-man »

Bad Squishy, bad Squishy! :wah:

Signature text removed at the request of a member.

Participate in The unOfficial Forum Garden Scavenger Hunt 2009!

laneybug

Post by laneybug »

weeder;485312 wrote: Gee I feel so ignorant. The possibilitiy of anyone of us being a terrorist has never crossed my mind. I must admit though, to never paying much attention to anyone new who shows up. I basically stick to members whose psychological profile has become familiar to me.

Hmmm.... I never understood being shove off to new members of online sites. It seems that even the senior members were once newbies trying to get to know everyone. I must be the ignorant one, I never thought that "newbies" held such a stigma. But, looking at the sign over my head saying "Gullible newbie" it's all making sense to me now. :thinking:

Weeder, aren't you missing out on interesting conversations with, albeit, new members?
It is better to have your mind opened by wonder

than closed by belief.
Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

laneybug;604064 wrote: Hmmm....

Why bother to resurrect this tired old stuff?
Uncle Kram

Post by Uncle Kram »

Watch out for Pinky. She's in the Para-Military wing of the Womens Institute. :D

THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN PUN
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Im newbie:-3 does that mean im a troll???:eek: Im not really keen on bein a troll see,,, can i be a gnome instead? I think they seem more friendly:D

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Sweet Tooth

Post by Sweet Tooth »

this is the funniest thread I have seen in a while!!! welcome squishy
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

laneybug;604064 wrote: Hmmm.... I never understood being shove off to new members of online sites. It seems that even the senior members were once newbies trying to get to know everyone. I must be the ignorant one, I never thought that "newbies" held such a stigma. But, looking at the sign over my head saying "Gullible newbie" it's all making sense to me now. :thinking:

Weeder, aren't you missing out on interesting conversations with, albeit, new members?
Newbies aren't trolls. Its people with an agenda.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Pinky;604118 wrote: No, you're not a troll!

Thanks Pinky:D and i dont know how to do subliminal messages? Now look at the lovely dancing lady gnome,,, just keep watching the gnome,, dont take your eyes off the gnome :wah: Oh no thats hypnotism int it :yh_rotfl

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
minks

Post by minks »

laneybug;604064 wrote: Hmmm.... I never understood being shove off to new members of online sites. It seems that even the senior members were once newbies trying to get to know everyone. I must be the ignorant one, I never thought that "newbies" held such a stigma. But, looking at the sign over my head saying "Gullible newbie" it's all making sense to me now. :thinking:

In my friend Weeders defence... this Newbie calls themself a troll.....

And secondly, this thread is ancient news this newbie only had 10 posts and vanished, barely any time to get to know them.

Lastly, you may want to get to know Weeder a little better before posting something that may cause a bit of a stir about her.

Just some food for thought.

Oh and as a PS, we in FG have taken huge strides to do our best to welcome and include and get to know newbies. I like to think we give fair chances.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
laneybug

Post by laneybug »

minks;604135 wrote: In my friend Weeders defence... this Newbie calls themself a troll.....

And secondly, this thread is ancient news this newbie only had 10 posts and vanished, barely any time to get to know them.

Lastly, you may want to get to know Weeder a little better before posting something that may cause a bit of a stir about her.

Just some food for thought.

Oh and as a PS, we in FG have taken huge strides to do our best to welcome and include and get to know newbies. I like to think we give fair chances.

Point taken, and I'm not trying to offend anybody, but I really don't think asking somebody point blank if they might be missing out 'cause of the newbie thing would be causing a stir. Simple question really. Not meant to be confrontational.

And yes, as a "newbie" I've just jumped right in and started talking, and I haven't gotten anything negative. That's why I was surprised.

than closed by belief.
laneybug

Post by laneybug »

magenta flame;604311 wrote: don't worry I'll fix that unfortunet oversight immediately:D

I'm in for it!! :wah: ;)

than closed by belief.
Jamesblonde

Post by Jamesblonde »

Well then, mind control eh?

Are you really concieted enough to believe that anybody will fall for that one? What are they going to mind control us to do 112? Send you money or nude pics?

Return to “Conspiracy Theories”