The Tecumseh Curse

Fact or Fiction? Discuss here.
jaggedlittlegirl

The Tecumseh Curse

Post by jaggedlittlegirl »

I was watching a documentary on this late last night and I have to say it was pretty intriguing. I'm not one to believe in curses and such but I'm really impressed of the relevance of numbers in this. Strange coincidences I guess.

What do you guys think about this?

Interesting read
chonsigirl

The Tecumseh Curse

Post by chonsigirl »

Never heard it called by that name before, or that Tecumseh ever uttered anything like it.

Though the problems presidents have who are elected in the year 0-remember, they aren't officially president until the next year-is kind of spooky. Although, GW hasn't had anything happen to him.
chonsigirl

The Tecumseh Curse

Post by chonsigirl »

I thought it, but didn't write it.

The rest is eerily true....................
Lulu2

The Tecumseh Curse

Post by Lulu2 »

OKEY DOKEY...here's what I think. The human consciousness is what it is because we look for patterns and we LOVE patterns.

("Celebrities always die in threes," etc)

That's what this is.
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
ZAP

The Tecumseh Curse

Post by ZAP »

Wait, let me ask my brother Bobby. He thinks he's Tecumseh reincarnated.
Lulu2

The Tecumseh Curse

Post by Lulu2 »

Really? And what did Bobbycumseh have to say?
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
ZAP

The Tecumseh Curse

Post by ZAP »

I'm waiting for a reply. He's in Iraq, doesn't believe in telephones (that old Indian in him) so I had to write a letter and send a smoke signal. Waiting to see which he receives first. Hope he doesn't start calling me Tenskwatawa like he used to.

Return to “Conspiracy Theories”